First Order Adventure- a Hux...

By jessiestarkillz

Welcome to First Order Adventure, a Hux X Reader fic starring YOU!!! What happens when you, an ordinary droid... More

Chapter 1: Reviving
Chapter 2: The First Encounter
Chapter 3: The Crush
Chapter 4: It Begins
Chapter 5: The TIE Dock
Chapter 6: The Realization
Chapter 7: Change of Plan
Chapter 8: On a Mission
Chapter 9: Nerves
Chapter 10: Battle
Chapter 11: Kiss
Chapter 12: Butterflies
Chapter 13: Touch
Chapter 14: Morning
Chapter 15: Run of Shame
Chapter 16: All Falls Down
Chapter 17: Awkward Pt. I
Chapter 18- Awkward Pt. II
Chapter 19- She said what???
Chapter 20- Fault
Chapter 21- Hurt
Chapter 22- Source
Chapter 23- Aurora
Chapter 24- PARANOIA
Chapter 25- Inside His Mind
Chapter 26- Awaken
Chapter 27- Dream
Chapter 28- Plans Awry
Chapter 29- Romancing
Chapter 30- Tempting
Chapter 31- The Big Moment
Chapter 32- Sick
Chapter 33- So Mistaken
Chapter 34- Too Far
Chapter 35- FIRE
Chapter 36- Dreams of Darkness
Chapter 37- Wasted Minutes
Chapter 38- Serenity
Chapter 39- Hope for Darkness Itself
Chapter 40- Severed
Chapter 41- What Are You Living For?
Chapter 42- Sleepy
Chapter 43- Gossip on the Bridge
Chapter 44- Bitter/Sweet
Chapter 45- New Orders
Chapter 46-Worth It
Chapter 47-In The Dream State
Chapter 48- Yes, I feel the Darkness Inside Me
Chapter 49- Stationed
Chapter 50- Take the Bitch Down
Chapter 51- The Assignment
Chapter 52- Mission to Batuu: Pt. I (I'll Love You Forever)
Chapter 53- Mission to Batuu Pt. II (We Run)
Chapter 54- Mission to Batuu Pt. III (The Finalizer)
Chapter 55- Through the Comm
Chapter 56- Cough Cough Hiss
Chapter 57- Outsmarted
Chapter 58- My General
Chapter 60- You Rule Me
Chapter 61- Focus

Chapter 59-The Dead Speak!

38 0 0
By jessiestarkillz

            Meanwhile, Officer Darley wandered down the halls of the Supremacy, a scowl on her face, and a datapad in her hand. She was beyond furious that Officer [Y/n], of all people, somehow managed to survive everything that had happened on Batuu. When she had asked her fellow Bridge Officers what exactly went wrong, they couldn't exactly say.

            "I like, almost had her, but she ran, darling!" said Elsie.

            "It was all circumstance. A matter of a few moments and surely it would've been different!" Gerda insisted.

            "You had to be there" said Kate, as she rummaged through her container of freshly stolen, miraculously intact contraband. Darley rolled her eyes.

            "Enough," Darley had said, "It's clear to me that all three of you were incompetent. But what's done is done. This Order is in shambles, and I think we can ll agree. But go! Go mind your orders, return to the way you were. I thank you all for trying. Next time, the mission will be my own, and I will simply have to try harder than you idiots did."

            The three officers had looked at each other, each unsure of how exactly to respond to Darley's outburst. They could have argued. They could have tried to comfort her. But they each knew, knowing her, that the best course of action was probably to take the hits, and say nothing.

            "Yes, of course Officer Darley. We are sorry"

            "Like, truly sorry, love!

            "Alright, yes. Our apologies..."

            But now, it didn't matter what the imbecile officers had said. In fact, Darley had almost immediately forgotten all of it the moment she heard it. Because now, all she could think about was how she personally was going to get her revenge on [Y/n]... She made her way to her favorite of the Supremacy's supply closets—all of which she had mapped the location of her first day on board— and did what she had been doing regularly now, and sat cross-legged in the dark.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

            The Sith Code. She had heard it said many times before in passing discussion, what she wouldn't give for a real master of her own to explain it out to her, piece by piece. For now, the best she could do was gain whatever knowledge she could on her own. She meditated on it for a few moments, the passion of her hatred for [y/n] coursing through her.

            That girl really did get under her skin...

            It's almost funny, Darley thought, how her hatred had grown.... It had been so long, she almost forgot about the days when [y/n] had been her very best friend. When they had first been paired together as roommates on the Finalizer, they kept an almost silent, always professional reverence for each other's space, one never speaking to the other unless it was necessary. But one day, [y/n] said something to her that had made her laugh like crazy...

            It was a joke about one of their superiors... Darley had said something like, "What do you think Captain Canady does after hours?", to which [Y/n] replied, "Probably not much, since he has the face of an 800-year-old naked Bantha with rabies" It wasn't that what she had said was even particularly funny— though Darley found it to be upsettingly true— but more that it wasn't something she had expected [y/n] to say. Officer [Y/n], her always polite, always soft, always quiet roommate, saying something so mocking of such a high-ranked superior, without knowing how Darley would respond? It was risky, it was funny, and Darley respected it. 

            Ever since then, the two of them were almost inseparable. After every bridge shift, they would eat together, and gossip, and mock their superiors, and have a good laugh— quietly enough, of course, that no-one else would hear.

            It did take some time, of course, before the conversations switched to possible romances, but those were never serious, and besides, that sort of thing in The First Order was sorely prohibited, unless kept quiet, like the relationship between Officer Elsie, and the trooper BR-3NT. It was a sort of "don't ask don't tell" which applied to everyone, and it was much more lenient among the lower of ranks. But of course, Darley never had been the type to go small...She was ambitious. She needed to have what couldn't be had by anyone- the unattainable... 

Darley wanted Hux.

            The first time she had said it to [Y/n], she could swear that she laughed and said something like, 

            "The General? Really?"

 To which Darley protested, 

            "You can't tell me you don't think he's at least a little bit, I don't know...handsome? Interesting?"

 [Y/n] thought about it... 

            "He's our boss. You know what they say about insubordination. And besides, you don't think he's kind of intense?" 

            "Well, aren't I intense?" 

            "Sure, Miss Darley"

            And not only did [y/n] GO FOR General Hux— she got him. And not only did she get him— she lied about it. Some might have called this upset "petty", but it boiled red hot down to Officer Dare Darley's very core....

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

            "[Y/n] could never be a Sith" she thought, "She doesn't have it in her. There's something about her that is too caring. Too... confused. Too haughty. I am nothing like her, and that is good. She can have Hux... He's weak too...They deserve each other"

            Meditating in the dark supply closet, Darley thought a lot about her future, and what she wanted. She had heard voices echoing in her head... she had heard a call... she sat and focused, and reached out, basically begging, until finally...

Darley, I can feel your rage. I can feel there is something you want.

            "Yes. Yes, there is much that I want!"

And what might that be?

            "I want to become a Sith Lord. I want to be your apprentice"

I am not your master. It is the Rule of Two. Don't you know anything about the Sith? One master, to embody power, and one apprentice, to eternally crave it. ...and I have already chosen my apprentice.

            "But I am so alone...I don't want to be alone. I want to train under you"

Do you even know who I am?

            "I... I'm not... actually sure. You are a Sith Lord, of old?"

Yes, gooood. But who?

            "Are you Darth Sidious?"

The voice in Darley's head cackled:

AHAHAHA! Darth Sidious is said to be long dead. Did you not hear?

            "I head. But... I also heard other things. Rumors of a return, of sorts"

Tell me, girl. What else is it that you want? There is something else that you want. I can feel it...

            "I want to get revenge on someone that wronged me"

Revenge. How sweet.

            "I mean it. I want to have my revenge on my enemy, Master"

I am not your master. But I cannot deny, the Force is strong with you. Very strong... That is why you have been hearing my voice...

            "Who is your apprentice?"

I can give you what you want. You just have to do as I say.

            "You will make me your apprentice?"

You would make a powerful Sith Lord... You just have to do as I say.

            "Okay. I will do as you say"

Palpatine cackled so loudly, it felt as if one million voices were laughing all around Darley. 

Her eyes began to water, but she maintained her focus.

I want you to go to the radio control console of this flagship And you will help me relay a message that will give The First Order the potential for ultimate power. Then, and only then, will I entertain your request.

            "I will prove myself to you, Master"

I am not your master.

            "I will prove myself to you, Emperor Palp... Er... May I call you Sheev?"

You may not.

            "...Lord Sidious"

Go to the radio control room, and you shall receive what you want.

             And so, Darley stood up from her meditative stance, admittedly a bit stiff, and made her way through the halls of the Flagship Supremacy, the blood in her veins still boiling.

            I am going to take [y/n] down, Darley thought, She will never see it coming... "Stupid little Darley who she can take anything from", no more. She is only ever going to be known as The First Order's resident whore. But me? I am going to go down in history as the next legendary Sith Lord... she and General Hux will have no idea what hit them....

I can see the anger burning inside of you. Gooood...

            When Darley finally arrived at the control room, she could barely contain herself. This was her big moment. This was her time...

Do you feel the darkness inside you?

            "Yes... I feel the darkness inside me, burning still. To tell you the truth, since the first time you asked me that, it has never truly left! Perhaps it has always been there. Perhaps it always will be."

Gooood. Open the panel on the radio's intercommencer, and search for a large collection of red and black cables. They are live. Do you hear the sound of it? Do you feel their potency? Do you feel their strength?

            Darley immediately identified the wires The Emperor was talking about— they were red and black, with a complex engraving of symbols on their metallic exterior, which glowed a a subtle aura of blue. She could, in fact, feel the electric surge they held, just as he said. Her heart skipped for just a moment...

            "Yes, I see them. I can feel it. What do you want me to do?"

I want you to take them in your right hand. And I want you to crush them.

            Darley could now feel her heart racing, pounding, almost vibrating... she had never felt this angry, this powerful, this alive.

            "Yes, Lord Sidious. And then you will give me ultimate power"

And then, I will give you ultimate power.

            Darley took a deep breath... She closed her eyes... She held the cables in her hand....

And she grabbed them.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Bright blue lightning surged through the wires, through the console, through the rest of the radio equipment in the room— and through Officer Darley, whose entire body was now sizzling, vibrating, sparking blue...

            A long, loud screeching noise made its way through every single electrical current in the ship, as well as every wireless wavelength in the air. The electricity touched the floors, touched the ceiling, and eventually—touched every single radio wavelength in the entire galaxy...

            And then, a voice could be heard, everywhere, by anyone in the whole galaxy that could hear it:

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON THE JEDI ORDER AND ITS GOOOOOD WHICH ONCE THOUGHT IT DEFEATED ME. I WILL ONCE AGAIN EMBODY ULTIMATE POWER. THERE IS NO HOPE. THERE IS NO STOPPING ME. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            As the broadcasted message crackled out, Darley's body surged, and the blue Force Lighting which had just enveloped every signal in the galaxy now all enveloped only her. For a few moments, she shook, almost levitating.

CRACK... CRACKLE...ZZZT!!!!

            And then, with a loud thud, Officer Darley's lifeless body plummeted to the floor...

            She was dead.

            The commotion around the Flagship Supremacy was overwhelming. Officers and Troopers from every division ran around, discussing who exactly was behind the sinister message which everyone had just heard, and what exactly had happened.

            Lieutennant [y/n] was following closely behind Supreme Leader Kylo Ren when the both of them froze, laying their eyes upon the lifeless body of Officer Darley for the first time. They locked eyes, both taken aback by this turn of events: Darley, who had caused the both of them so much unnecessary trouble at one point, was now just a lifeless husk, fried to a crisp, and both of them had a strong suspicion of who was to blame...

           Kylo gave [y/n] a look...

            [Y/n] gave Kylo a look...

           There was nothing else that needed to be said... 

All they knew was: Somehow, Palpatine returned. 

______________________________________________________

xxx RIP DARLEY xxx

I'M BACK!  After two years, I know. I have always intended on finishing this story, and I will keep that promise! When I stopped, I still needed to plan everything out in a way that fit with the plot of TRoS movie, which was going to take a lot of time, and I had a lot of other things going on in my life. 

But I can tell you now that I have officially planned out all of  the remainder of First Order Adventure, to what I think is the end. .. 

It's going to be a lot of chapters, guys. So buckle up! 

A lot of the story is going to involve Kylo and Rey, because of how the movie is structured, but I promise the focus and the point of it all is ALWAYS going to be about [y/n] and Hux, and that love triangle (square?) so please stay with me! Because it's going to be crazyyyy. 

May the Force be with you, as always!

Xoxo, Jessie. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.4K 36
"He can't find out...No one can," He met her eyes seriously and she nodded. "Snoke wouldn't like it?" "...He wouldn't want us getting distracted by...
6.9K 150 13
Millie Jales, the daughter of a weapons dealer had been given to the first order at 14 to be become an officer, she gained top marks and showed her l...
2.6K 35 18
PLEASE READ DETAILED TAGS AT THE END OF THIS DESCRIPTION: My work is dark and mature. If you have a sensitive constitution or are easily triggered, m...
10.9K 344 10
{Completed} Kylo Ren is under immense pressure from both Supreme Leader Snoke and General Hux to find the missing pieces of the map to locate Luke Sk...