The Idol's Muse {On Hold}

Oleh iTsDeFiNiTeLyMoIrA

The Idol's Muse: A story of art, love, and serendipity. A popular K-pop artist secretly falls in love with th... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17

16

30 5 0
Oleh iTsDeFiNiTeLyMoIrA

G E N E R A L  P O V

"So what does that mean?" Mingyu asked.

The twins and their older brother were on a conference call, he had wanted to tell them about the new development in his and Jungkook's relationship. He didn't want them finding out through the tabloids.

So far, the twins were taking it so well.

"We can carry on like a normal couple," Taehyung clarified. "Whatever that means." He added, confused.

This whole situation was just confusing to him. What was the chairman planning? And what did it have to do with Taehyung and Jungkook?

Judging by that smirk, it looked like he had a trick up his sleeve.

"That sound good," Yugyeom hesitantly mentioned. "No?" He asked.

Taehyung whined as he threw himself on the bed. They were talking through video chat on his laptop, so they saw him plop on the bed.

"It just doesn't feel right you know?" He pondered. "I feel like this was all too easy. Like there's an ulterior motive, and Kookie thought so too." He voiced out.

He maneuvered himself around so that he was facing the twins while laying on his side.

Jungkook was out doing final additions to his music or something like that. Taehyung's mind was foggy when Jungkook explained where he was going. He absentmindedly agreed and that was that.

"Anyway," He exasperatedly added. "I wanted to tell you guys so that you don't just see it on the tabloids."

The twins just smiled at the older. 

"What?" He asked sitting up quickly. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're glowing," Yugyeom explained with a goofy grin, causing Taehyung to duck his head into the bed. He was blushing.

"I've never seen you this happy," Mingyu added. "Even with..." He trailed off, but the was no malicious intent in him mentioning the one that should not be named.

He was just happy for his brother and the fact that it looks like he found his forever.

He teared up, "I'm happy that punk is treating you well."

Taehyung's head shot up. "Hey! Don't call my man a punk!" He pouted.

And just as he finished, the door to the bedroom opened, and in came Jungkook who looked absolutely exhausted. 

"Baby I am absolutely spent!" Jungkook whined as he threw himself on the bed, crawling towards Taehyung, he buried his head on Taehyung's tummy. "Can we move our date to this evening instead?"

"Yah!" Yugyeom shouted as he pushed his face into the laptop screen. "Get away from my Hyung you sweaty pig!" He shouted.

Jungkook opened one eye and turned towards the laptop, as his back was to the laptop.

"Oh!" He dragged. "You're on a call with the two musketeers? Well, hello there," He teased as he smirked, nuzzling into Taehyung more. 

"What have you and the LOVE OF MY LIFE!" He emphasized on the last few words, "been talking about?" He smiled smugly, causing Taehyung to giggle and lightly slap the idol's back. Who just laughed.

"Hi Gyu, Gyeom," He greeted. "I take it Tae told you guys about our talk with Bang PDnim?"

The speed in which twins' eyes snapped to their older brother guaranteed them falling off. It was a mystery how they were still attached to their faces.

"You talked to Shihyuk Samchon?!" The twins exclaimed.

~~~~~~

"I'm just saying Hyung," Hoseok called as he trailed behind BTS' eldest member. "Maybe you were too quick to Judge?" He offered. "Heck! You didn't even know his name and you had already made an assumption about him."

However, Seokjin didn't even stop to listen to the rapper. He continued tidying around the living room. 

They hadn't heard anything from Jungkook ever since they left his penthouse. They tried calling him on his personal cellphone, but it seemed like he turned it off, and his work phone is always with either his PA or his manager.

Seokjin had given up trying to get ahold of him when he saw the news, especially when he recognized Taehyung's blurred face. 

He took it as Jungkook picking sides. Taehyung's side.

He hadn't even known the man for a year and he was already taking him on trips nd vacations. What next? 

Buying him a ring?

"I don't care if I don't know the man, Hoseok!" Seokjin exclaimed, tired of Hoseok nagging him about the boy.

"I know a gold digger when I see one!" He looked crazed. "Jungkook hasn't even known the man for a year and he's already taking him to vacations and outings?!"

"Is that not the definition of gold digger?"

"No!" Hoseok was beyond frustrated. Seokjin was getting on his final nerve.

"You're so stuck in the past that you can't even see that our Maknae is finally happy!" He boomed, causing Seokjin to jump slightly.

"Open your freaking eyes Hyung! Jungkook is over Jiyun! Everyone is over Jiyun! BUT YOU! JUNGKOOK IS HAPPY!"

"Did you even listen to his album?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Cause if you did, you would have heard the emotion he put in those songs. Never mind the emotions. THE LYRICS! And he wrote them all by himself!"

Hoseok sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Taehyung is a good guy, and you'd see that if you looked past the past. And your preconceived notions of anyone who tries to date Kookie. He's not a child anymore."

Seokjin just huffed and turned around.

Hoseok Huffed too, "Why do I even bother?" He rolled his eyes. "I just hope when you realize that Tae makes Jungkook happy, it's not too late."

"TAE?" Seokjin scoffed. "You're on a nickname basis now?" He mocked.

Hoseok sucked his teeth and turned around, walking out of the elder's condo, but before he closed the door he turned back to the singer, "Just... Think about it. Please."

~~

It has been two days since Hoseok visited Seokjin in his Condo, 6 since they have talked to Jungkook and 4 since he left for Jeju.

He still doesn't see how he is the wrong one. He is just trying to protect Jungkook, what's wrong with that? Jungkook is like his younger brother. 

Heck! Sometimes he is like his son.

But could he be wrong? Could Taehyung be genuine with his intentions with Jungkook?

I mean, he did say that he owns multiple businesses and investments. Not that this whole thing is about money, but about the principle of being genuine, and he doesn't believe that Taehyung is genuine.

Seokjin sighed and flopped back on his couch. What has he gotten himself into?

He quickly shook his head and walked out of his condo, meeting his bodyguards in the hallway. They escorted him towards the underground basement parking lot. He was on his way to LA for a few schedules before his album release.

He then looked at the screen of his phone, Namjoon had texted him asking him about his and Hoseok's fallout.

The rest of the members had no idea about what was going on between Hoseok, Jungkook and Seokjin. They didn't even know about Jungkook and Taehyung.

They were in the dark. Even though they saw the headlines, they figured it was just another scandal that would blow off.

And it did, two days later. Even though there were still people who were talking about it.

His phone rang, causing him to groan before answering.

"Yes, Namjoon?" He answered.

"Hyung what's going on?" Namjoon asked. Going straight into business. "The was tension between you and Hoseok during our last dinner."

"Nothing is going on Joon-ah," The elder sighed. "Me and Hoseok just had a disagreement and we're finding ways to come to terms that we will not always agree on certain things."

Namjoon frowned at the response. That did not sound right. At all. But he did not want to pry. The two would come to them eventually.

"Okay," The leader nodded. "Have a safe trip Hyung." He then hung up. Not giving the older a chance to respond.

He figured the older did not want to talk no more, judging by his curt tone and the silence after his last response.

Besides, he was also busy with his own things, If his members did not see reason to come to him, then he would not pry or force them to talk to him.

He would just wait till they came to him or informed him of what had been going on.

As for the issue with Seokjin and Hoseok, he figured the two are going to solve it on their own and just talk to  him when they have figured it out.

And that was completely okay with him. He just wanted what is best for his team. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

28K 1.3K 33
Taehyung follows a guide from an app to make his crush fall in love with him. But little did he know a lot of things. For starters, his crush already...
3.2K 275 32
Kim Taehyung, for his parents and friends, is a seemingly ordinary young man, for his fans, a talented artist among his six band members whom he cons...
251K 13.2K 48
Kim Taehyung, the most feared name in South Korea, His personality was as hard as a rock, strict to his rules and a man of his words. Nothing matters...
5.8K 296 39
Jeon and Jia are in love but refuse to break the bond of their friendship. Content with not revealing what they feel for each other, they decide not...