The Styles Project

By bellahowrse100

More

The Styles Project
The Bet
Summer!
At The Job
Here I Am
What's This?
The First Date
After Thoughts
Meeting The Lads
Dallas Concert
Still In Dallas
Dallas Date
Woah.. Just. Woah..
Dark
A Sick Day
Paris!

Tour Time!

36 2 0
By bellahowrse100

Beth's POV

YAY! Finally it's time for the tour! It's only 5:30 in the morning but I'm EXHAUSTED! And I'm NOT a morning person. I mentally tick off my list of items to take with me.

Phone. Check.

Charger. Check.

Headphones. Check.

Toiletries. Check (A/N Toiletries is a funny word :P)

Clothes. Check.

Flip Flops. Check.

Wallet. Check.

My grey hoodie. Check.

Tennis Shoes. Check.

Grey, blue, and red toms. Check.

Socks. Check.

Ray-Bans. Check.

Ballet Flats. Check.

Lipglosses. Check.

Hair bows. Check.

Lucky Bracelet. Check.

I think that's all I need. It's a bit much but I mean, I'm going to be gone most of the summer. I drag my bags to the living room and set them by the door. I sent Harry directions to my house, so hopefully he gets here soon.

*Knock Knock*

I open the door to see Harry standing there. I give him a hug and take in the scent of his cologne.

"Morning babe. All ready to go?" he asks.

"Yeah. One moment. You can come in if you'd like." I reply.

"Ok. Thanks. So where's your room?" he asks. Crap. No way.

"Ha ha ha. No."

"What?"

"I said no."

"Why?"

"Because. I just said so."

"Ok. Fine."

"MOM! HARRY'S HERE TO PICK ME UP!!" I scream. My mom walks in.

"Ah. You're the mysterious Harry I've been hearing about forever." My mom says. I blush.

"MOM!"

"Just being honest, dear." She laughs.

"You must be Beth's mom. Lovely to meet you." Harry replies.

"Just call me mom." she says.

"That will do," he says. "Beth, hurry up, we have to leave soon."

"Ok." I say. I turn to my mom.

"Bye mom. I love you." I say giving her a hug.

"Bye Darling. Love you too. Text me later ok?" she asks.

"Of course mom."

"Ok. You'd better be going now."

Harry takes my bags and puts them in his back seat. I hop up front. He gets in and drives away from my house. I turn and see my mom waving. I wave back until I can't see her any longer. I turn back and start talking to Harry.

"So, where are we going?" I ask.

"I think Dallas, after the airport." he replies.

"I'm not sitting by Louis." I state.

"Of course not babe. You'll be sitting with me right?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. Got you some coffee. Want it?"

"Do I ever?" I say taking the coffee. Mmm. It's good. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. You aren't a morning person are you?"

"No." I put the empty coffee cup back into the cup holder.

"I'm going to sleep." I say as I pull my iPhone out of my pocket and shove the headphones in my ears. I pick out a random song and turns out to be 'Want U Back' by Cher Lloyd. I don't end up hearing much of it as sleep takes over me.

*

I wake up to being violently shaked by Harry.

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!?!" I scream at him.

"WE ARE AT THE FREAKING AIRPORT!" he screams back.

"Ok. Ok." I turn off my phone and put it into my pocket and get out to help Harry with the bags.

*

"You can now use your electronic devices." the flight attendant says. Within seconds, I have started turning on my phone. As soon as the screen pops up, Harry taps my shoulder.

"What?" I ask.

"I like your screensaver." It took me a while to realize what he was going at but then I finally got it. My lock screen was a picture of Harry. I unlock it and put on 'We Are Who We Are' by Little Mix after shoving my headphones into my ears.

Harry: What you listening to?

Me: We Are Who We Are by LM

Harry: Oh.

Me: What u doing?

Harry: Talking to the lads about the concert.

Me: Really? Out of ALL the topics, you chose the concert? Mind if I ask anyone else?

Harry: NO!!!!!

Me: Why?

Harry: Um, because we weren't talking about the concert.

Me: Then what?

Harry: Hey, why didn't you want me in your room?

Me: It's messy.

Harry: That's not it.

Me: You're right. It's not.

Harry: I'm guessing posters..

Me: Woah. How'd u no? *sarcastically*

Harry: Obvious..

Me: I'm going to sleep tell me wen to turn my phone off. Love u

Harry: Ok. Love u too

The song changes to One Way Or Another and sleep takes over me once again.

*

Again I am woke up by violent shaking.

"HARRY WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?" I scream just loud enough for him to hear but quiet enough where no one else did.

"Just waking you up. Turn the phone off."

"Nag. Nag. Nag. Fine Mom, I'll turn my phone off." I say shutting it off. I know I told him to do that but it always puts me in a bad mood. Being woke up I mean.

"Next time, just turn my phone off, and don't shake me." I say frowning.

"Sorry, I was just following orders. And you don't respond to anything else."

"I know. I'm sorry. Being woke up always makes me grumpy."

"It's ok. Put the glasses on." he orders me meaning my sunglasses in my backpack.

"Don't tell me what to do, Styles." I say glaring at him but putting the glasses on anyways.

The glasses are for when the paparazzi come and so I don't get blinded.

When we land, I put my backpack on and walk hand in hand with Harry to get our luggage.

We get in the car to take us to the hotel and once again I fall asleep on Harry's shoulder.

I wake up in a place I don't know and immediately freak out. I sit up on the bed and look around. It's a nice place. My memory comes back to me instantly. I'm in the hotel. Harry must've carried me into bed. I reach into my pocket for my phone. It's not there. I get up and walk around, checking the clock. 9:05 am. Dang, I was tired. I also noticed in the mirror that I looked like a mess. Oh well. I find my phone next to the bathroom with a changed lockscreen. Harry must've also done that. Wait, how does he know my password? I type the password: 2194 into my phone and immediately my notes pop open. It reads:

Beth, in Niall and Zayn's room. Room 214. Get ready to go out before you come. Love u xX Harry

Me: Hi Harry. Why'd u get into my phone while I was sleeping.

Harry: Good morning

Me: Answer me.

Harry: Just get ready and come over here.

Me: Ok. Im changing my password though

Harry: Ok.

I put away my phone and choose my outfit for today. I open the window and it seems like it's 90 degrees outside. I put on a pair of jean shorts, bright pink tanktop, one pink sock and one yellow sock with my grey toms. I brush my hair and pull it back into a messy bun. I clip a pink bow into my hair and put on pink lipgloss to match. I push my sunglasses up to where they are resting on my head and slide my phone into my back pocket, as well as my wallet and head over to Niall and Zayn's room. Which happens to be across the hall from me. I knock at the door and hear Niall.

"What's the password?"

"Food."

"You may enter." He says opening the door greeted by whistles.

"Vas Happenin'?!" I scream striking a pose in the doorway. Harry comes up to me and gives me a hug and a kiss.

"You look beautiful today." he slightly whispers.

"ARE YOU SAYING I'M UGLY EVERY OTHER DAY?!?!?!" I scream.

"No."

"Good. Anyways. How'd you know the password to my phone?" I ask.

"Lucky guess."

"Ok. So where are we going?" I ask the rest of the boys.

"Well, we were thinking of getting breakfeast." Liam answered.

"Wait, you didn't have breakfeast yet?" I asked.

"Yeah. But that was like at 7." Niall answered.

"I'm starving! Where we going?" I ask.

"I don't know." Zayn answers.

"Well then let's go eat breakfeast at I don't know!" I exclaim taking Harry's hand in mine and skipping out the door. The others follow while laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I finally go to what? the 9th chapter? Is it really that already? Man! ANyways thanks for all the reads and votes I love you all! I think I should clear up that I may not put that they get a message or anything.. I may just put a text in there, so don't be confused! :) Anyways, read/vote/comment/and tell me what you think of it! I'm also having a bit of a contest. I need a character who is Niall's girlfriend. Please put:

Name

Appearance

Why your perfect for him

Where you guys will meet. Pick any place and I'll make them go on tour there.

Anything else that might be useful in the contest.

~

By the way do NOT put this in the comments!! PM me these! Cause then it'll be a surprise on the character :) Anyways, hopefully I'll update faster for CHAPTER 10!! YAY! Love u all! Love, Rayne :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 7 14