Mafia Brother's Dark Obsessio...

By taexkookiexfanfics

"You're Mine Since The Moment I Laid Eyes On You Park"- Hongjoong "You Can't Get Away From Me Song"- Yunho "I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 [Introduction]
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 4

292 12 2
By taexkookiexfanfics

"Why Do I Have To Get Dolled Up Eomma?"

?? Asked Her Mother 'Mina' With An Evident Pout As Her Mom Gloomily Smiled At Her.

Mina Was Brushing Her Daughter's Pink Hair Locks Gently While The Lassie With Pink Strands Was Seated On Small Stool Infront Of The Dressing Mirror.

Mina Uttered Faintly, "Please Forgive Me Seongja"

Seongja Frowned With A Dumbfounded Look, "What Happened Eomma? Why Are You Talking Like This?"

To Be Honest Seongja Was Worried, An Unsettling Feeling Rising Inside Her That Whatever Her Mom Is Going To Say Is Surely A Bad News.... Or Is It?

"S-Seongja Today Someone Is Coming-

Mina Took A Deep Breath Before Continuing As Seongja Patiently Waited For Her To Complete, Lowkey She Perceives That 'Someone' Is Coming For Her.

"He's Coming For You Sweetie... He Told Us That He Likes You & Wanna Put A Ring On It" Mina Murmured In A Hushed & Sorrowful Tone As Seongja's Breath Hitched.

They're Not Thinking Of Marrying Her Off With Someone She Don't Even Know... Are They?

Seongja Asked Anxiously, "B-But Who's He Eomma? You Guys Won't Engage Me With A Stranger R-Right?"

Mina, Who Just Have Braided Her Daughter's Hairs Prettily With Few Stray Strands Leaving By Her Forehead, Stood Infront Of Seong Before Cupping Her Face Tenderly.

"I'm Sorry Seongja But We're Helpless, Your Dad Has Taken A Massive Debt From Him And If We Don't Oblige Him Then He Might End Up Murdering Us"

Seongja Widened Up Her Eyes, Absolutely Terrified By What She Just Heard As She Whispered, "Is He-He That Perilous?"

Seongja Gulped Down When Her Mom Nodded In Response, "Please Seongja Marry Him Or Else He Won't Spare Us"

She Wants To Run Away, Run Away From Whoever This Anonymous Guy Was......

But She Couldn't, She Couldn't Leave Her Parents Behind Who Worked Their Fingers To Bone Just To Nuture Her.

Pathetic But Selfless, That's What Seongja Is & Decided To Be.

Seongja Nodded Her Head Sluggishlu, "Alright... I'm Ready"

Despite Feeling Like Crying Her Heart Out, Seongja Passed Older Lady A Fake Grin Which Mina, Herself Knows Was Forced.

____________________________________________

AFTER AN HOUR,

"Good Afternoon Sir Fangs" Daehyun, Seongja's Father Greeted With An Uneasy Grin As Mafia King, Hongjoong Smirked. Even Through His Black Domino Mask, Hongjoong Could See Fear In Eyes Of Other Male.

He's Excessively Satisfied When Others Are Scared, Especially Of Him.

Apparently Nobody Knows Who's Actually The Leader Of Black Mafia, It's Cause Kim Siblings Have Kept Their Identity Confidential, Going Out On Missions While Wearing A Domino Mask & Calling Each Other With Code Names Was Must.

All What The World Acknowledges About Black Mafia Is That Their Leader Has Been Known With The Name 'Fangs' Nothing Beside It.

Daehyun Spat Out Nervously, "Please Come In Sir-

"Cut The Crap & Tell Me Where's My Bride?" Hongjoong Muttered Straightforwardly, His Voice Colder & Duller Than Anything Else As Daehyun Nodded Hurriedly.

"On The Way Sir" Saying This He Scurried Up The Stairs To Call Out For His Daughter. Hongjoong Glanced Around Nonchalantly Before Falling On The Couch.

His Desperation Was Broadening The Every Second Passing By. He Was Desperate For Her, His Angel.

He Don't Know What The Fuck She Has Done To His Mind In A Day But He's Going Crazy For Her.

His Train Of Thoughts Was Interrupted When He Saw Daehyun Strolling Towards Him With A Girl Beside Him, Specifically His Angel.

She Was Dressed Up In A White Tulle Frock With Long Fairy Sleeves & Her Pink Hairs Styled In A Beautiful Braid.

'Now She Exactly Looks Like An Angel, Just Like My Noona'

This Is The First Sentence Popped Into His Mind Before He Gestured Seongja's Dad To Move Out.

Unsure But Doomed To Obligation, Daehyun Marched Out As Seongja Kept Staring At Her Father's Departing Figure With Helpless Eyes.

Subsequently Seongja Glanced At The Stranger Sitting There With A Mask On As She Felt Thunderstruck.

He Was The Same Guy From That Night If She's Not Wrong? Did He Stalk Her?

Along With Worrying, Her Mind Was Also Occupied In Wondering How Has He Looked Without That Mask?

'Is It To Cover Up His Face? Is He Ugly & Wrinkly Like Those Mafias On Shows? Ew- He Doesn't Look That Old Though....

What If It Is To Hide His Scars? Or- Okay Shut Up Seongja!'

"Come Here Seongja"

"Me?" Seongja Has Eyes Slightly Expanded As She Stared At Other Male Who Was Now Smiling At Her Cuteness.

Hongjoong Teased, "Then Who Else Is Seongja Here?"

Seongja Nodded In Tiny, Her Cheeks Reddened Due To Embarrassment As She Gradually Dragged Her Feets Near The Couch. All What She Didn't Knew That Other Brunette Would Pull Her Wrist, Kinda Forcing Her To Sit Down Beside Him While He Has Clasped Seongja's Soft Palms Between His Hands.

"You're So Gorgeous" Hong Blurted Out Softly As Pinkish Bunny Blushed On The Compliment And The Way He Has Gripped Her Hands.

It Was Warm.

Hongjoong Questioned Casually, "So You Know About The Marriage Right?"

And That's Where It Hitted Seongja, She Won't Consider It A Marriage But A Forced Relationship.

"I'm Assuming You Knew" Hongjoong Guessed Nonchalantly As He Tightly Held Her Hands Who Faintly Hissed In Agony, Not Gonna Lie Seongja Found This Guy Quite Harrowing.

Joong Muttered Flatly With His Gentle Tone No Wonder Where Got Lost, "And I'm Also Assuming That You Won't Step Back From Engagement Right?"

Seongja Felt Tears Pricking Her Eyes As She Looked At This Male Wearing A Domino Mask In Mistrust, He Probably Not Be Inculpating Her Loyalty Right?

Or Is He Blackmailing Her? Either?

Seongja Stuttered Distressingly, "W-What Do You Mean? Are You Questioning On M-My Character?"

Seongja Whimper In Pain When Hongjoong Pressed Her Hands Firmly As He Pulled Her Closer, Both Faces Were Now Only A Few Inches Away.

"No Doubt I Am Questioning On You Park, You Know What? I Just Want Devotion From You. Even If You're Being Forced To Marry A Monster Like Me, I Just Want You To Be Genuine & Respectful To Me"

Hongjoong Demanded Bluntly As He Stared Into Seongja's Soul Who Literally Felt Creeps From His Monotonous Gaze.

Hongjoong Whispered Sternly, "Did You Understand It Angel?"

Seong Felt Herself Out Of Words As She Nodded Quickly & Helplessly With A Tear Slipping From Her Right Eye.

Delighted From The Reply, Hongjoong Faintly Smiled As He Wiped The Tear From His Soon-To-Be Wife's Cheek.

"It's Fine Don't Cry, It Would Be Okay As Long As You Will Obey Me Angel" Hongjoong Annouced In A Tender Tone As Seongja Pursed Her Lips,

He Can't Be The Same Man Who Was Threatening Her A Minute Ago?

____________________________________________

MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE ELSE IN SEOUL,

"Yeah.. Yeah I'm On The Way" Yunho Breathed Out Boringly While Yawning As The Person On Other Side Of Phone Call Scowled.

Yun Was Currently Seated On Backseat Of His Black Mercedes With, Of Course Bickering With San On Call From Last 10 Minutes.

To Be Honest Yuyu Is So Tired At This Point That He Wants Nothing But A Nap, Even If It's For 10 Minutes.

"Hyung I Said Come Right Now! Dang It We've A Meeting With Mr Lee"

"San I'm Exhausted, I Don't Have Enough Energy To Bear That Bastard's Endless Complains"

"Are You Freaky Planning Of Ditching Me Just To Sleep?"

"At Least Dozing Off Would Much Be Better Than Harking Your Nonsensical Speech" Yunho Unknowingly Blurted Out His Thoughts Loud Which He Soon Regretted To Even Hunch Cause The Way San Began Rapping Wasn't A Joke.

It Was A Total Havoc For Yunho's Ears.

"WHAT THE HELL HYUNG! YOU DARED TO CALL MY PRESENTATION NONSENSE! ME? NONSENSE? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEVER ATTENDS A MEETING AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL MY WORK......

Soon San's Angry Voice Fade Away As Something Else Caught Yunho's Attentiveness.

More Like A Pretty Someone.

Everything Seems To Be Turning Off & Fading When Yunho Saw A Quite Appealing Lass Helping A Granny To Cross The Road. Her Raven Hair Locks Has Blonde Highlights On Them & Were Left Opened.

Some Of Her Bangs Were Slightly Falling Over Her Forehead Which She Pushed Behind Her Ear As Yuyu Couldn't Help But To Ponder How Somebody Could Appear This Appealing & Adorable?

Yuyu Swear He Can Stare At Her Whole Day Long. Although He Doesn't Like It When That Grandma Pinched That Lassie Cheeks Who Seemingly Giggled Before That Granny Made Her Way Away From Her.

Yunho Narrowed His Eyes As He Kept Gazing Out Of His Car Window,

"Guessing By The Apron She's Wearing, I Think She Works In That Cafe"

San Spat Out, Still On The Phone, "Excuse Me What?"

"Nothing Related To You Sannie, Now I Gotta Go" Yunho Hurriedly Declared Before Instantly Taking Out A White Mask, Wearing It As Well.

"Wait Where? You Can't Ditch Me Hyung-

"Please Handle That Senile By Yourself Sannie, I've Something More Important To Do!" Yunho Pleaded As He Straight Off Declined The Phone Call When He Saw That Frail Skipping Inside A Cafe Cheerfully.

To Be Honest, Yunho Don't Know What Got Into Himself But He Knows He Has To Chase Down That Girl.

He Have To......

TO BE CONTINUE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 2K 24
"sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ!" 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵, 𝗬𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲...
60.4K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...
508K 17.7K 49
"I loved how pure and fragile she looked in my corrupt arms; but I was going to destroy her because I was in love with her" [Cover made by @promisans...
38.8K 2.1K 23
"I am your only enemy, therefore no one is allowed to lay a finger on you. If they dare to, they become my enemy." Two traitors bound by a forced ma...