My Dahlia (MIMIN AU)

By daphnimnia

"I have become intoxicated with the flower called you. No matter what they say. I'll choose to love you anywa... More

💐
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIV.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.

XVI.

131 7 0
By daphnimnia

[LOCKERS ; 10:20 AM]

Miyeon was once again fixing and organizing her stuff in her locker, deep in her thoughts. She hasn't seen Minnie since yesterday which made her miss the Thai. She shook her head and closed the locker to go to her next class.

"Off to your next class?" A voice said.

Miyeon didn't want to answer because she doesn't want to make herself embarrassed, she turned around and she saw Jaehyun. The boy is leaning on one of the lockers, smiling at the girl.

"Who? Me?" She asked.

"Am I talking to anyone right now? Of course you're the one I'm talking to." Jaehyun laughed.

"Oh..." Miyeon chuckled. "Yeah, I'm off to Mr. Han's room."

"Let me go with you."

"Why?"

"Because I want to."

Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows. What does he want now?

"You don't have to." She waved her hand.

"Let's go." Jaehyun walked towards the girl and grabbed her bag. Miyeon was shocked by Jaehyun.

"I can carry it myself." Miyeon tried getting her bag.

"With this heavy thing?" Jaehyun laughed.

"I carry it around." Miyeon scoffed.

"I'll carry it from now on." Jaehyun smiled and walked faster.

"Yah! Wait!" Miyeon caught up to Jaehyun, man this guy walks fast. They both arrived at the classroom, no one is still around.

"See, now you're not late." Jaehyun faced Miyeon.

"Wait, how did you know I'm always late?" Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows again.

"Eunwoo told me." Jaehyun smiled. "Here. Have fun in class." Jaehyun gave Miyeon her bag and waved goodbye before running off.

Miyeon sighed. "This dude. Is he even for real?!" She thought. She shook her head and went into class.

[CAFETERIA ; 12:00 PM]

"So someone's after Miyeon?" Minnie said, swirling her fork on her pasta.

"Seems like it. Who would ask someone out on the dance if they're not interested in them." Yuqi shrugged.

"Yah, Bambam asked me out so he could dance with his boyfriend." Minnie chuckled.

"But this is a different situation. That Jaehyun dude is a playboy from what I heard. Miyeon could be in bad hands if she accepted that douche." Yuqi said, sipping on her juice.

"What should I do then? I can't just ask her out!"

"I'll keep an eye on them during the event and you should too." Yuqi slammed her fist against the table.

"Are you sure he's that bad?" Minnie raised a brow looking at her phone. She was searching for information about Jaehyun on social media.

"Minnie, trust my guts and my guts are telling me not to trust that guy."

Minnie looked at Yuqi, she's dead serious. Minnie looked down on her phone again and read some tweets about Jaehyun.

"Oh my God Jaehyun is my dream guy! 🥺"

"I love Jaehyun he's so polite 😭😭"

"If Jaehyun's in my class, I would attend classes even on weekends."

"What..." Minnie furrowed her eyebrows after reading.

"Why? What's wrong?" Yuqi looked at the Thai in confusion.

"Oh, nothing." Minnie shook her head.

"Alright." Yuqi continued to drink.

Minnie doesn't know if Yuqi's just telling her bullshit about Jaehyun after what she just saw. She doesn't even know Jaehyun that well but a spark of jealousy is within her. She pushed her tongue against her cheek after thinking about Miyeon being with that guy.

"Yuqi-ah."

"Hmm?"

"Tell me more."

[SCHOOL'S ENTRANCE ; 3:30 PM]

Rain started to pour, Miyeon was about to leave but the heavy rain stopped her.

"Jesus Christ." Miyeon sighed, she grabbed her bag to look for her umbrella. Unfortunately, she left it at home.

"Ah, so stupid." She said to herself. She doesn't want her mom to worry so she grabbed her bag and put it on top of her to cover from the rain.

She was halfway out of the school when suddenly two hands were placed on both of her arms. She turned left to right and saw Minnie and Jaehyun, both of them holding an umbrella at Miyeon.

"What are you two doing?" Miyeon said.

Minnie looked at Jaehyun while Jaehyun did the same. Minnie's eyes narrowed and smiled.

"You must be Jaehyun." Minnie said.

"I am. And you are the team captain." Jaehyun smiled.

"That's right." Minnie nodded.

Tension was built between the two. Minnie's grip got tighter, slowly pulling Miyeon towards her.

"You must excuse us, team captain. The rain is heavy and Miyeon seems to not have an umbrella." Jaehyun tugged Miyeon.

"That's why I have an umbrella right now, don't you see it?" Minnie raised both of her brows.

"I can see it, I'm not blind." Jaehyun forcefully smiled.

"Will you two stop?!" Miyeon yelled. The two flinched. "Stop arguing for crying out loud."

"We're not arguing, Miyeon. Seems like this guy doesn't want you to go home." Minnie glared.

"I was about to but you're in our way."

Minnie scoffed, she couldn't believe this guy. "Oh now I'm in your way? Miyeon, can you believe this guy?"

Miyeon was silent. She doesn't know what to say.

"Who are you to talk like that?" Jaehyun raised his voice.

"I should ask you that!"

"Enough! Minnie, let's go." Miyeon grabbed Minnie's hand and rushed down the stairs.

"Yah, Miyeon-ssi!" Jaehyun yelled. He watched the two girls run off. "Fuck!" He yelled again and went down the stairs to enter his car.

"What was that about, Minnie?!" Miyeon faced the Thai.

"Just saved your life with some creep." Minnie said sternly.

"He's not a creep, you don't even know him!"

"I know him. Yuqi told me he's a playboy that fucks with girls and leaves like nothing happened." Minnie continued, avoiding Miyeon's stare.

"What do you mean?" Miyeon looked confused.

"You'll find out in another way." Minnie avoided. Miyeon doesn't get why Minnie's acting this way. She thought of something to lighten up the mood.

"Are you jealous, Minnie-ssi?" Miyeon said cheekily.

"What?!" Minnie turned around and faced Miyeon. "I mean, what are you talking about?" Minnie changed her statement.

"I'm just playing, chill." Miyeon laughed. "We should get going, the rain is starting to pour harder."

Minnie nodded and they both walked home.

[MIYEON'S ROOM ; 5:20 PM]

"I don't know why Minnie acted strange when she saw Jaehyun. He hasn't done anything bad." Miyeon sighed.

"Well she did say that the guy did some bad things." Soojin said through the phone.

"We don't even know if it's real or not."

"Fair point..."

Miyeon went silent, what if Minnie and Yuqi was right?

"Do you think he did something bad?" Miyeon asked.

"Probably, everyone did something that's bad in their whole life."

"I mean, something that's really bad. Like... I don't know, having sex with women to satisfy his needs?"

Soojin was surprised by Miyeon's question.

"Did Minnie told you that?" Soojin asked.

Miyeon nodded.

"Ahh... There's a chance that he did it but I'm not certain if it's true or not."

Miyeon buried her face on her palm.

"But Miyeon."

"Hmm?"

"Be careful when you're around him."

"Why?"

"Just trust me."

"That's weird but okay..."

"Also, I heard that people can go to the dance by themselves. You should go alone rather than going with him."

Miyeon's eyes lit up.

"REALLY?! NO WAY!"

"So are you coming or not?"

"I sure am."

"Atta girl! Well I got to go, Shuhua's waiting for me."

"Okay, Soojin! Bye!"

Soojin ended the call which left Miyeon smiling. Finally people can go to the dance by themselves but she feels bad rejecting Jaehyun. She grabbed her phone and chatted Jaehyun.

———————
🟢 Jaehyun
———————

Hey Jaehyun! I'm sorry about what happened earlier. 😅 I hope I didn't upset you.

No not at all!
Although, I am quite upset about the team captain, she has a temper.

I apologize for her behavior, idk what's gotten into her.

It's fine. Are you home now?

I am

Glad that you're home safe.
I've been meaning to ask, have you made up your mind about the dance? It's approaching

About that...
I don't think I can come with you

But why?

It's not like I don't like you, you're a nice person.
But I feel more comfortable going alone

I see
Can I see you though?

You'll see me at the party

Alright

I'm sorry, Jaehyun
seen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 220 35
"y/n please, I don't want you to leave me! Please, forgive me!" Start: 19 September 2023 End: TBC Read on to find out more abo...
85.1K 1.9K 49
Started: 2018 Ended: 2021
214K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020
4.2K 378 74
(G)I-DLE YuYeon JSYQ One Shots Start: February 10th 2024 | 2/10/'24 End:...