The Black Lady of the Night

By AnniePaul5

A vigilante Hero was out one night and saw a person fighting a whole group of Villains all by themselves, but... More

Double Entrance Exam
Class 1-A
Hero Vs Villain Class
U.S.J's Attacked
Ashido's new torturment and Sakura's ally
Sport Fest Festival part 1
Sport Fest Festival part 2
Internship, Sakura's new heart and snake tortures Ashido
Final Exam, Sakura's sky date with Hawks and Shigaraki's plan
Summer Camp and Rape part 1
Rape part 2
Sakura saves the five girls and Sakura has a plan for her 'family'
Sakura meets her big sister and father again
Four Staff's reaction, Class 1-A's reaction, Sir Nighteyes Calls and Dorms
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night
Costume Adjustment and Hero Exams
Rei/Miruko's true Quirk, Duo goes 'Eh? What's up, doc?' and HPSC's in hot water
Himiko and Uraraka's dating plus new phone and Gentle Duo's Interview
School Festival, Inko's song and Ashido's worried
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night #2
Joint Training with Class 1-B and Shinsou replaces Mineta
Sakura's Christmas, Tomoe's present and Tomoe's pregnant by Mr. Compress?!
Sakura's present to Tomoe, Rei divorced Endeavor and Miruko marries Rei
Ashido gives birth to her children and the deal
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night #3
Hawks' pregnant by a Quirk?!
Tomoe's babies, Sakura's surprised visit and Hawks gives birth
Tomoe does the deal, Kurogiri goes home, Sakura's married and pregnant
Epilogue

Prolong

64 1 0
By AnniePaul5

A Hero was moving fast as he got a call about a fight in the back alleyway and he saw the group of Villains picking on a shadowy figure wear all black with a mask of a bunny on their face, but that's the more difficult problem as the mask is broken and they saw the right eye is green. The figure can fight very well and was beating their asses.

It's making him to wonder what they are doing to win as he sees no Quirk uses from them and then he joins in making him to defeat the rest of the Villains with them as they work like a well oiled team making him to feel like he fought with them before, but against other Villains making him to wonder who as he doesn't remember.

He turns to see a stick with a note thanking him for his help and requesting he doesn't tell the police about them making him to be curious as he wonders what kind of secrets do they hold that they don't want to be told to the police about. The next morning, they went to their 'boss' who's an chimera between a bear, a dog and a mouse.

"Well, well, well. This is new and you didn't even knock on my door, such manners. I wonder what caused it." He shows the note and said he wants them traced making the animal to be curious now as he looks up the writing and got one, but the records weren't a good thing at all as he looks blanked at the answer that he got.

"Female, teen, Quirk unknown and already engaged to two males plus has two kids, mother's dead, father's a Villain, big sister's a Villain and she's not even trying to hide what she's doing as she's hired to kill and kidnap people with a very solid contract of her not killing children or rivals of any companies or families.

She's even a owner of a lot of mines world-wide plus licenses to sell a whole lot of stuff with scientists coming over to study a lot of stuff with her being fully a Grey-Heroine meaning she knows about that 'Heroes kill if the Villains aren't coming out alive' thing already and is prepared to do so if necessary really.

My, my... It would seem we have the Black Lady of the Night figured out. What do you plan on doing?" The chimera asked the man as this is serious making him to say a house call before fully showing he got the address and just left before the Number One Hero walks in and said his successor has the Quirk and she'll be handling a lot of Villains.

"Name, please?"

"Midori... Why do you have her information up?" The Chimera's now in shocked as he can't even believe it. Her?! With her records?! How will he handle this as he was off her records and looking at her information making him to wonder why her and not another one unless they've been fully training in secret for a long time and he doens't know what they do.

The man shows up and looks out towards the place for a rooftop as he sees her with a lot of children playing in the in-built park that's been built in the compound as adults showed up and he saw the adults hugging them, but the children aren't scared as they screamed either mama or papa or both out to them making him to be confused.

He even saw a follow Hero and a Vigilante calling her love as she smiles to them before coughing into her hands making one to rush over as the one keeps the other children inside the large clan compound they live in it seems as he saw blood coming from her between and overflowing form her hands as it lands on the ground.

He has a video and left as he's not going to interrupt them since she needs medical help making him to head back to the office and shows the video making the nurse to also see it as well, too with the Number One Hero who's looking very worried about this as the chimera looks to the nurse as this is very serious medical condition right now.

"Haemoptysis. Tuberculosis, bronchiectasis, lung abscesses and/or mycetomas have been consistently reported as common causes of massive hemoptysis. I would need to scan the girl, Nezu and check the children as well, too to make sure they don't have it." She said as this is serious making them to send a letter to the place.

There's only three days left before the entrance exam and they made sure it'll arrive within two days of her entering the school for the exam as they wonder why her parents aren't there looking after her and two strangers are with eight kids under they roof. The Number one Hero was acting as he knew this was going to be happening.

He phones them and warns making them to sigh as they expected this as he's the second Hero who knows about it and the grey activities she does making him to accept cause he never got to that part as he gets many saved more making him to see what he means by the 'Hero kills if the Villains don't come out alive' and he's shocked by this three times.

'Why must young Midoriya suffer?' He thinks as he knows a lot about her and he doesn't care as she's up front and he does the same making her to not care for fighting her father and sister as they left her and the family, may it be for their safety, they left alone making him to agree with her on that as she's fighting her own father her own way.

Speaking of Midoriya, she's off the phone with the Number One Hero and sighs as she knew this would happen as she has another phone for her mines and town she owns in U.S.A as the town is six times bigger and more advanced making it easier for the town making her to have fully everything futuristic making them to have better stuff.

All of her mines she owns have futuristic equipment making it easier to mine and keep the miners safer as there's a town around the mines making it easier to go to work and home quicker as she cares for them (AN: The home, the mines and town is from my story Blind Underground Royal Heroine Goddess story) and nothing would stop her.

She has her daughter and son to worry about as well  making her to be happy that her two man are here and helping her out as this is not going to be a good thing of doing it by herself. The first one to help her out was Hawks as he brings food and clothing making her to owe him one for this before the second on joins in.

Dabi a.k.a Touya Todoroki saw her with blood coming out of her mouth and both of him and Hawks agreed to help her out as much as possible, but they didn't think they would fall in love with her making them to agree to share and they saw her take on the Shie Hassaikai all by herself and place them all in the Villain Trade, but one who got sent to Fat Gum.

The old man was sent to the hospital and she fixed him up a bit making him to wake up in the hospital making him to be confused and weirded out making it to be pretty bad to find out everything is gone and he's going into an retirement home with a lot of his follow retirees as well, too making him to have a hard time with it.

Both wonder how she's handling this as her medication isn't working to stop the blood as her heart is already weak as it is from that stupid Quirk she was born with, doesn't help she got Quirk boosted by a lot of the Villains she's dealt with and now her body's fighting itself cause of it making them to worry about her a lot cause of this.

Her weak heart is making her to cough blood up and she knows she's going to die, but she's fighting her fate cause of their children as her. She wish this never happened to her, but there's nothing she can do to change it as this is who she is making her boys to worry for her a lot and she hates that making her to try and not do that at all.

She even helped Dabi out making her to accidentally create a Ice-Quirk only booster and Dabi got hit with it fifty times like she was before it all stopped. His Quirk is now Half-Blazing, Half-Glacial before going through a Quirk Awakening making it to be now called Half-Inferno, Half-Arctic.

Dabi's hair is blue and black with her using her Quirk to heal all of his purple skin gone making him to look handsome which has both her and Hawks blushing up a storm cause of it fully. One time, Hawks lost his wings in a mission as they got burnt very badly to a crisp all the way to his back making her to heal, but she couldn't bring the wings back.

She had no choice, but to stab him with a Quirk Boosting Enhancer that's more powerful in a needle and it made him to have eight pairs of wings making him to explain his girlfriend... His girlfriend stabbed him with a needle that had a Quirk Boosting Enhancer that's more powerful to save his job and have him continue to be a Hero.

It's making the HPSC to fully test out the new powers and not charge her for it as it seems this can help him out on missions and save more lives, but she never left her room for two months after that day. Both Hawks and Dabi were worried as they know she has Trypanophobia (The fear of needles) cause of her forceful Quirk boosting, but to even go that far? For Hawks?

Hawks broke into her room and just hugs her as his wings are wrapped around her body making her to cry her eyes out until she passed out making Dabi to enter with the kids and they all went to sleep together making them to be closer cause of this making her to feel more at home than before as she loves this feeling.

'I wonder how the entrance exam's going to go for me really.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 12.5K 48
...What makes them all heroes? What makes the villains actually villains? In the end, everyone commits violent actions, but the heroes are praised wh...
Running By Ssss

Fanfiction

295 62 25
Photo cover: https://pin.it/6qItVJk This is a Reader x Bakugo But Y/n Likes 2 other boys that go to her school, y/n will have an option between the...
3K 109 10
On his first day at U.A high school, Izuku Midoriya was expelled by Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead for being quirkless despite the man knowing that the...
40.9K 594 22
Read this description you will need it promise me. This is my first fanfic. WARNING - THERE IS MATURE CONTENT IN HERE. This story is featuring ou...