Gangster meets Avengers

ilovemurder123 द्वारा

Percy is a gangster and meets avengers. Once you get farther along it'll make more sense. अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
Author's note! (Sorry but it's actually important)
14
15
16
17
Important AU (sorry again)
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Book 2!

7

86 4 0
ilovemurder123 द्वारा

1769 words. That is how Rose and Blue are sitting.

Rose POV

I was so so BORED!

I've been in this stupid room for, like, and hour! Okay, maybe not an hour, but that's what it feels like! 

I started banging my head on the table. 

"IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T COME TALK TO ME I'M GONNA BASH MY SKULL IN, AND YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE AN ANGRY BLUE!" I bellowed.

Nicky came into the room. "Would you stop that?"

I stopped banging my head on the table. "Finally! Where is Blue? What about Phil? Oh my god, did you put Blue with his knife? Oh he's gonna chop your hands off with his teeth if you don't-"

"Shut up!" Nicky yelled. I closed my mouth.

He cleared his throat. "I am Nickolas Fury, director of S.H.E.I.L.D."

I smiled. "I'm Rose!"

He smirked. "Your name's Antonio, not Rose."

I looked at him, then shrugged. "Call me Auntie, man. And don't try that trick with Blue. He will rip your face off. I'm not saying this to scare you, I am genuinely concerned about your well being. If you don't believe me then I'll do a lie detector test or something, but please don't call him his real name."

"Why not?"

I sighed. "Blue-bell has some issues. He has major anger problems. Just please don't test him if I'm not there."

"What are his problems?"

I frowned. "This is my interrogation, not Blue-bells. He's a good kid, so leave him the fuck alone."

I don't swear a lot, but when I do it's serious.

Nicky nodded. "I'll stick to you then. Why did you join Red Blood?"

I shrugged. "I wanted to."

"Why?"

"No family, why else?"

"Would you join the Avengers?"

"I will if Blue and Phil join."

He nodded and got up. "The Avengers will come in soon to test you."

The Captain America walked in.

The Captain America!

My mouth dropped open.

"Hello," he smiled at me.

"You're Captain America," I whispered.

He nodded.

"You're CAPTAIN AMERICA!" I yelled, falling out of my chair.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No," I yelled. "I'm having an anxiety attack cause you're Captain America and you're talking to me and oh my god!"

"Oh! Uh-I'm sorry!"

"I want Blue," I rasped out, breathing fast.

Oh my god, I'm talking to Captain America! 

"Uh, okay!"

Oh my god, Captain America is getting Blue! I made Captain America do something and I didn't even say please. Oh go, oh god, oh god!

I suddenly felt hands going through my hair and rubbing my back.

"Shut up, you fucking mess," a rough voice whispered quietly. "It's just the human fucking popsicle. Suck it up, you're fucking fine, shithead."

A forehead rested against mine and I instantly recognized it as Blue's.

I wrapped my arms around Blue and shoved my head into his neck. 

"Hi, attack dog," I mumbled.

"Hello, shithead," Blue grunted.

I laughed. "Only you can swear at somebody and still comfort them."

I felt Blue nod. "I don't do comfort."

I laughed and brought my head up from his neck. 

"I know you don't Blue-bell." I kissed his forehead and then dragged him back over to the chair. I forced him to sit in my lap and hugged him. 

I heard him sigh. "Why can't Phil be your fucking stuff-animal?"

"Cause," I grumbled, shoving my face back into his neck, "Phil doesn't sit still. You're like my support/attack dog."

"Just do the fucking interrogation," Blue growled.

I heard someone clear their throat. "I need to do an arm wrestle with him," I heard Captain America say.

Blue growled. "I wanna tear your fucking throat out right now."

"Blue-bell," I warned, bringing my face up from his neck. "He's off limits."

Blue scoffed. "Fine."

I moved Blue so I could put my arm on the table. Captain America did the same and we started to arm wrestle. Just four seconds later my hand slammed into the table.

I sighed. "Blue-bell, arm wrestle Captain America."

Blue put his arm on the table and gripped Captain America's.

"Can I try to beat him?" Blue asked me.

I nodded. "Sure Blue-bell."

Blue and Captain America started to wrestle, both of their arm muscles strained as they did. After 20 seconds Captain America's arm started to go down and then it banged against the table.

Captain America's mouth gaped open. "You won!"

I nodded. "Blue is really strong."

"Do you know if he was injected with anything?"

I shrugged. "I don't know."

Captain America nodded and then got up. "Hawkeye's gonna come in."

He left and Hawkeye walked into the room. "We are gonna play Call of Duty. Is your friend playing too?"

"Blue wont touch electronics. I can tell you though that he can use almost any weapon you give him. He'll do whatever I ask when we're in a fight and if y'all make him your ally then he'll follow you to hell and fight the devil."

Hawkeye nodded and looked at Blue, who was still sitting in my lap and staring at Hawkeye with emotionless eyes. He kinda looked like a robot.

Hawkeye nodded. "Well, um, okay, I guess. Let's just play then. He might have to get out of your lap."

I shook my head. "He's staying in my lap."

Blue groaned quietly. 

I slapped the back of Blue's head. "Oh shut it, attack dog."

I saw Hawkeye chuckle. I winked at him and half-carried half-dragged Blue over to a controller.

Hawkeye and I played Call of Duty for around half an hour before we decided it was a tie. He gave me a high five and smiled.

"You're really good at strategy, dude," he praised.

I smiled. "I was the gang's top strategist."

He nodded and smiled. "I can tell."

He left the room and Tony Stark walked in. Blue instantly brightened.

"Hi Blue," Tony Stark waved at him. "Am I testing both of your IQ's?"

Blue nodded. I was surprised. Usually people ignored Blue and talked to whoever was with him.

"What's 9x10?"

"90," Blue grunted.

"Good job, Blue. What's the Pythagorean Theorem?"

"A2+b2=c2," Blue answered.

"Good, good. Why isn't Antonio answering?" Tony Stark asked.

Blue shrugged. "He knows math."

Tony smiled. "Y'all's IQ is good. Someone else is coming in soon to ask questions. Just answer honestly and you'll be all good."

Tony nodded at Blue. "I'll tell Nat to go easy on ya, Bluey."

I smiled at Tony Stark and mouthed "thank you". Nobody hung out with Blue and even if it didn't seem like he cared, he really did. He was a great friend and cares a lot. I'm happy that Tony was able to see that.

Black widow-Nat-walked in. 

"I'm going to ask you simple questions and you are going to answer honestly," she said sitting down.

I nodded. "Sure."

"How old are you two?"

"I'm 27 and Blue's between 17 and 19."

"You don't know his age?"

I shrugged. "We don'r know a lot of things about him."

Nat looked at Blue. "How old are you?"

Blue stared at her. "I ain't telling shit."

She glared. "How old are you?"

Blue shook his head.

I sighed. "He isn't gonna say anything. He didn't eat for three days cause no one would give him blue food. Just ask the next question."

She stared at him a bit longer before looking back at me. "How long were you with Red Blood?"

I shrugged. "About 15 years, give or take."

"And what about Blue?"

"He joined about a year ago."

"So he's fairly new?"

I chuckled. "Not to violence. He seems new to playing team though."

She nodded. "Do you have any family?"

"I got Phil and Blue."

"Any biological family?"

"I had a mama and a dad."

"What happened to them?"

"Dad died of cancer and mama died in a car crash."

"What about Blue?"

I shrugged. "He had a mama but that's all anyone knows."

"Do you know what happened to her?"

"Someone killed her so Blue ripped off his head."

"How many people have you killed?"

"Oh, um. Maybe 10-15? I don't do much killing."

"What about Blue?"

"He's killed so many people that nobody knows."

She nodded and got up to leave. "Banner will be here soon to check your health."

"Banner?" Blue asked.

Nat nodded.

Blue grinned. "Like, Bruce Banner?"

She nodded again. Blue turned to me.

"I getta met Bruce fucking Banner!" Blue shook my shoulders. "I getta meet Bruce FUCKING Banner!"

I nodded. "Blue-bell," I said loudly. "Remember how hard you're shaking me!"

Blue instantly stopped. "Sorry."

Someone cleared their throat. "Hi."

Blue turned to the voice. "You're Dr. Bruce Banner."

He smiled. "Yes I am."

Blue turned toward me. "I now have three and a half friends."

I looked over to Dr. Bruce, shocked. "He barely talked to you and you made it onto his list!"

Dr. Bruce smiled at Blue. "I'm happy I'm on your list. Can I do a medical exam?"

Blue nodded. Dr. Bruce started doing his exam, with Blue sitting perfectly still on my lap, until he had to get off for reflexes. The doctor asked us to take off our shirts. I took mine off easily, revealing my bullet wound and knife stab. Blue flinched, but slowly slid his shirt off. And I heard Dr. Bruce gasp.

"Where did you get that many scars?!" He asked alarmed.

Blue shrugged. "Around."

"The bullet wounds and knife stabs are from Red Blood," I intervened. "The other ones nobody knows. His back is like a map. Blue turn around."

Blue turned around, showing his back, which had whip marks and brands all over it.

"Don't ask about them," I told Dr. Bruce. "He won't tell nobody."

Dr. Bruce nodded. "Have you ever been poisoned?"

I nodded. "Me twice and since Blue's been with us five times give-or-take."

He wrote it down on his clip board. "How many bones have each of you broken?"

"Uh," I scratched my chin. "I've broken one arm twice and four fingers on my left hand. Oh, and my right foot. Since Blue's been with us he's broken both arms, his leg, all his fingers, both hands, his foot, and five ribs."

The doctor wrote it down and then asked, "Are you diagnosed with anything?"

I nodded. "I have ADHD, Blue has ADD, dyslexia, and PTSD. He's also claustrophobic."

The doctor wrote it down. "I'm going to say a word and then each of you will say the first thing that comes to your mind. Ready?"

Blue and I nodded.

He smiled. "Okay. Blue?"

"Attack dog," I said.

"Mom," Blue grunted.

He wrote it down. "Red?"

"Blood," we said at the same time.

He wrote it down. "Yellow?"

"Sun," I smiled.

"Black," Blue said.

He wrote it down. "Green?"

"Weed," I wrinkled my nose.

"Life," Blue said.

He wrote it down. "Drugs?"

"Bad," I said. 

"Stupid," Blue scoffed.

He wrote it down. "Friends?"

I smiled. "Blue and Phil."

Blue shrugged. "Knife."

He wrote it down. "Family?"

"Blue and Phil."

Blue frowned. "Stolen."

He wrote it down. "Parents?"

"Unlucky."

Blue growled. "Separated."

He wrote it down. "Gang?"

"Red Blood."

Blue smiled wolfishly. "Dead."

He wrote it down and smiled at us. "Okay, thank you for talking to me. I'm going to lead you to your friend Phil in a bit. Just sit tight."

He walked out of the room and Blue turned to me. "I'm tired. Get onto the fucking floor."

I sat down on the floor and Blue lied by my feet, on his back, and fell asleep.

I laughed. "He's such a dog."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.7K 143 46
[Thor Ragnarok] [Avengers Infinity War] [Avengers Endgame]
1.3M 31.6K 29
Yes, another Avengers and Percy Jackson crossover with good ol uncle Tony. Cliche I know. Peter Parker was finally given something to do, a mission s...
433K 9.2K 22
Whelp, I had a good description once upon a time, but then I was hacked. Basically, Percy meets the Avengers and the result is a fun rollercoaster of...
2.2M 49.4K 19
Percy moves in with his long lost uncle, the great Tony Stark, a year after his mom and step-dad's disappearances. How will things play out with Perc...