ST. VAL'S 2024

By ShortStory

Welcome to the 7th edition of the Saint Vals Contest, 2024 is here, and we are bringing all the love! Can yo... More

INTRODUCTION
TAGFEST
CONTEST GUIDELINES
CATEGORY ONE: SHORT STORY
FAQs
LOVE SONGS
DESCRIPTIVE MEMORY
ORANGE HEARTS
FOODIES ASSEMBLE
SHAPES OF LOVE
THE FIVE SILENT LANGUAGES
POWERFUL WORDS
THE GREAT CUPID HUNT
IT BEGAN WITH A SEED
HOW MANY JELLY BEANS ARE LEFT IN THE JAR
LONG LIVE...!
A SWEET TOOTH
A BIG ST. VALS SHOUT OUT
AND THE WINNERS ARE...

CATEGORY TWO: POETRY

83 7 3
By ShortStory

Poetry has been called the true language of the heart... well, we are listening!

General theme:

Write a poem that explores the true meaning of "Love Across Borders".

The rules for the contest are as follows:

♡ Write a poem with a maximum of 400 words.

♡ Your poem must adhere to the general theme prompted above in any of the following languages: English, Thai, Turkish, Indonesian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, and Sinhala

♡ Your poem must be written for this contest and published as a standalone

♡ Your story must follow the outlined Content Guidelines by Wattpad.

We do not accept mature-rated content this year.

♡ We accept stories that are diverse and inclusive, including LGBTQIA+ characters.

♡ You must submit your poem using the following FORM 

Schedule and Prizes

The contest will begin on the 1st of February, 2024, and will run through the entire month. The deadline for entries is 28th February, 2024, 23:59 PM EST. Any entries submitted after this time will not be counted.

Winners will be declared by the third week of March.

♡ Winners will be added to a grand anthology that will be published on the WattpadFeatures profile

♡ Winners will receive shoutouts from every participating profile!

♡ Winners will also receive special stickers/banners to flaunt their wins.

So, are you ready? Find your pen, and your symbolism catalog, and bring your verses alive right here on Wattpad across multiple languages and through multiple interpretations of love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.9K 8
A beautiful young woman was missing. I knew I had a murder. I even had a suspect. But would I ever find the body? Would I ever be able to arrest the...
31.9K 2.3K 31
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
53.6K 1.1K 75
Welcome to the Flexible Book Exchange, a club for writers and readers looking to get feedback on their work. Unlike the traditional structure of a re...
14.1K 648 4
in which you have to teach jungwoo how to be a dad, and get more than you signed up for in return ; non-idol au, single parent jungwoo, ceo jungwoo...