One Summer Day (BWWM)

By akuaaaadan

Cléo is in her junior year of college. She's sworn of love because she never truly saw it in a positive aspec... More

CHARACTER LIST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 37

684 30 0
By akuaaaadan

*play love song by NCT 127*

Nervous would be an understatement of how I feel.

I called Roman's mother while he was in class and asked about his favorite homemade dish. I hoped he liked it.

I had gotten a text from Yon telling me that Roman was here and I felt my stomach drop. I smooth my hands over my shirt and inhale and exhale. 

I hear the crunching of feet on the leaves and I see Roman's back.

"Hi bunny," I say softly.

He smiles at me softly walking towards me. "Hi my love." And he wraps his arms around me.

I wrap my arms around his waist and inhale his scent. "You smell good baby." I take a step back and admire him.

"You wore your glasses," I bit my lip trying to keep my thoughts PG-13. "You clean up nice bunny," I say huskily.

His eyes darken, "Have you seen yourself moró, give me a spin really quick," And I do as I'm told.

"My goodness my girlfriend is so hot." He says lowly biting his lip and scanning me up and down.

Our lips find their way against each other. My fingers tugged at his roots and his arm tightened around my waist.

Before it can get too intense I softly push Roman back. I lean my head against his, "As much as I would like this to continue, I worked too hard for all of it to go to waste." 

"Well, then, lead the way."

I grin and grab his hand walking in the direction of the picnic set-up.

We both sit down and I grab the wine glass from the basket, handing one to him.  I then reach for the Apple Cider I bought.

"For you and for me."

"Cheers to us my love." He smiles softly, "Cheers bunny."

I feel his intense stare on me but I can't afford to look him in the eye. I'm a bold woman, don't get me work but when it comes to Roman, I fold like a pancake. 

"Stop looking at me like that," I say attempting to hide the very transparent wine glass.

"You're so beautiful, I can't help but stare." I roll my eyes eyes but still smirk at him.

"Oh hush, now I worked hard preparing these meals for you so I hope you enjoy them." I nervously open the basket and bring out the first meal I prepared.

A soft gasp leaves Roman's lips. "So I may have called your mother and asked what your favorite childhood you giagía made for you, and I tried my best to remake some of them for you." 

"The first one being the Horia-"

"The Horiatiki salad." He states. I nod my head and smile at him.

"Now it may not taste as good as your gigía's but I hope you like it." He takes a bit and I sit nervously waiting for his response.

"So ? How was it? Your mum gave me measurements but I kinda DIYED it because you know America has a disease for having fresh things so I tried my best-"

I stop talking when I realize the tears streaming down his face. "Oh baby," I say, reaching over and grabbing his face.

"Baby what's wrong." I caress his face softly.

He sniffles and smiles sadly, "It tastes just like home." A soft smile graces my face. I grab the fork from him and take a bite for myself. The flavors blend so nicely. 

"Wait that's pretty good, I should stop doubting my abilities." 

"You're very talented Cléo, thank you for this, this means a lot. I mean it." He says cupping my face in his hand. I smile and peck his lips softly before I pull away and reach into the basket again.

"Now for the main course, we have, Stifado," I say excitedly.

"Now this I'm excited to try because your mum told me that you and your grandma used to make these for Sunday dinners." He nods wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"We did. I used to hate cooking but now it's a memory I will forever hold on to." He says softly looking into the distance.

I smile, "I'm glad I was able to bring back such happy memories for you."

I grab a spoonful of the soup and gesture towards Roman's mouth and he eagerly takes a bite before groaning.

"It's so good, are you sure you're not an undercover Hellenes?" I raise my eyebrows at him and laugh.

"Now you're doing too much, it can't be that good," I say before taking a bite of the soup as well I groan. "Okay, maybe I need to take my craft more seriously."

"Exactly."

We spent the rest of the evening just talking and enjoying the food I created. I get a text from Jeno saying he's ready to take us back and I turn towards Roman.

"Okay bunny, it's getting late," Sitting on my knees.

"I wish we could stay here forever." He wistfully sighs. I couldn't help but agree.

"I know but it's getting cold bunny, I don't want us to get sick. Plus we both have class tomorrow." 

He exhales deeply before he pecks my lips softly and helps clean up the area. We put all the empty dishes into the basket and rolled up the blanket I had laid on the ground. He picks up the tulips I gave him and he smiles at me. "You know I've never been given flowers," I snicker.

"Oh really? " He nods. I walk towards him and peck him on the lips, "Now let's get going because  I feel like if we wait any longer Yon is going to have our heads on sticks." He agrees and we make our way towards the parking lot.

 ✪           

Roman. L 

Instagram Post

liked by Cartercartel, JenoLee, and 1,500 others

Roman L.  I love my hot girlfriend🎀🎀🤎

View all comments.

Cartercartel.  damn Roman finally bagged someone.  🤭🤭🤭

JenoLee. Welcome to the club, it's fun over here 😛😛

CléoCuntra. hi baby <33

           reply to comment: Roman L. hi my love 🥰❤️😫😘

 Roman. L

INSTAGRAM STORY

 captioned: this is officially a Cléo fan page. 

My phone was blowing up with all the notifications because of my recent posts. I'm not shocked because I haven't posted since 2022. I'd like to consider myself a private person but I feel like this is the one thing I want to share with the world.

Speaking of which, I miss my girlfriend.

I grab my phone from the charging port and press her contact.

It rings for a couple of seconds before she picks up.

"Roman, it's 2 am, why are you calling me right now?" She says softly and huskily I almost feel bad, for waking her up almost.

"I miss you, baby." I hear her exhale softly.

"I miss you too bunny, I'll come see you later." She says but I groan.

"Can I come over?" I ask.

"Now? Rom baby it's 2:15 am. Are you not tired?" She asks in a low voice.

"I am, but I can't sleep."

"Okay, come over I'll leave the door unlocked for you, okay?" I smile softly.

"Okay moró, I'm coming." I swiftly jump out of bed go toward my wardrobe and pick out an outfit I'll wear for class. I also packed another bag because I'm probably going to stay over tonight too. 

I quickly grab my school bag and my glasses and I make my way to Cléo's apartment. 

I walk into the apartment quietly and take off my shoes. I make sure to lock the door behind me. I  put my school bag on the couch and I tiptoe to Cléo's room.

I open the door and coo at the sight. All wrapped up in her green blanket. I put my bag filled with clothes on the floor and slowly creep into the bed. She steers slightly and opens her eyes slowly to look at me.

"Rom?" Her voice is low of full of sleep.

I crawl next to her, " It's me baby, sleep." She opens her arms and I dive into her embrace. I hum in contentment and lay my head on her chest. I wrap my arms around her and I finally feel the sleepiness hit me and this time I allow it to consume me.

𖤍

I wake up to the blaring of my alarm and I almost start crying. It doesn't ever get easy. Ever.

I hit my phone in an attempt to turn off my alarm but to no avail. I try to get up but then I remember the koala, I mean Roman, trapping his arm around me. I sigh, this isn't going to be easy.

"Roman baby, get up we need to get ready for class." I shake him a little bit. 

"Five more minutes." He grumbles into my neck. I shake my body trying to get him off me.

"No Roman, that was my last alarm. We have to get up now." As much as I would like to keep snuggling with Roman, I really can't afford to miss my classes.

He groans as he stretches and I watch him intensely. Roman has a habit of not wearing shirts when he sleeps, not that I mind.

My train of thought is disrupted when I hear a chuckle coming from him. "Don't look at me unless you want to stay inside today." He says raspily and I chuckle. I attempt to shuffle out the bed before I am scooped up by Roman.

I quickly wrap my arms his neck and legs around his waist. We make it to the bathroom and he gently puts me on top of the counter.

Roman has been staying over long enough to have his own little space in my bathroom. I connect my phone to my speaker and play some jazz music.  I reach for my toothbrush and hand his to him, and we both start brushing our teeth.

You Belong to Me by Jo Stafford flows through the speakers and Roman wraps one arm around me and leans his head against mine humming lightly. I smile before I reach for the sink and rinse out the toothpaste, Roman following my action. 

 I took a shower before I went to bed last night so I wasn't really worried about taking one this morning. I put on some deodorant and make sure I put on some sunscreen. Roman strips naked and sends a wink my way.

"Wanna join?" 

"How tempting," I say walking out of the bathroom. I strip out of my pajamas and quickly put on my undergarments. I reach down to grab some pants, and I feel a smack on my behind.

"Roman." I squeak in surprise.

"Babe it was right there, how do you expect me not to."

Rolling my eyes at him I grab my pants and one of the many sweaters I've stolen from Roman and put them on. I see Roman putting on his clothes and walk over to him with some cocoa butter.

"But baby-"

"Don't even. I won't let you walk out the house and embarrass me because you chose not to moisturize your already dry skin." I hand him the lotion and walk to my vanity leaving no space for an argument.

We both get ready and walk towards the kitchen.

Yon turns around and raises her eyebrows in confusion, "When did you get here." She questions Roman.

"At like 2 am, I couldn't sleep without my girlfriend." He says wrapping his around me as I make some toast for him and me.

"Simp." Yon coughs. Roman throws his middle finger towards her as she walks out towards her room.

"Be lucky she didn't see that, she would've whooped your ass," I say turning towards him and handing his toast.

He shakes his head chuckling, "Thank you baby." He kisses my forehead and quickly scarfs down his food. I walk back into the room and grab my school bag and phone.

"Babe it's 9:45, we're going to be late." I say rushing towards the front door. I hear Roman behind me.

"Jagi, we're leaving. You coming with us?" I yell to Yon.

"I'm good, Jeno is coming to get me."

"Okay, be safe, I love you."

"I love you too, be safe, Roman keep your eye on her." She says the last part in a warning tone.

"I will mum." 

Oh these two.

CléoCuntra

Instagram Story 

captioned: my bunny 🎀🐰 (he's such a babygirl)

hope you guys enjoy this chapter <33.

don't forget to call your reps. a lot is going on around the world and it's important to stay informed. boycott. talk about what is going on. USE YOUR VOICE. thank you 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714 20 29
One night labels Summer a cheater. ... Summer's whole life changes after a one-night mistake shatters everything she holds important. She suddenly fi...
81.8K 1.5K 42
Her parents - both extremely religious - raised all their daughters to love Christ and respect themselves. But have their rules tarnished Monica's fu...
1K 70 33
Two lost souls. Finding each other. Finding themselves. Luna is a sophomore in college with a group of friends that have become family to her, and to...
712K 15K 60
𝐏𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐡 ─ Tender-hearted and kind, Piper's life unfolded with the weight of responsibility forced upon her at an early age. Like a perp...