I Must Stay Within The Tiger'...

By Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonis... More

Chapter 1: Marriage To A Sageion Man
Chapter 2: Puppet
Chapter 3: Psycho's
Chapter 4: Unwanted Marriage
Chapter 5: Lake Room
Chapter 6: Skulled Monster
Chapter 7: Troublesome Wife With A Confession
Chapter 8: The Banquet Of A King And Queen
Chapter 9: A Brotherly Love Song
Chapter 10: The Cliff I Drift
Chapter 11: Soulless Eyes
Chapter 12: Please Ignore
Chapter 13: Punish Me For My Sin
Chapter 14: A Strange Safety
Chapter 15: Lost By Your Trick
Chapter 16: Caught With A Monster Who Saved Me
Chapter 17: Don't Throw Me Away
Chapter 18: A Birthday Disaster
Chapter 19: A Planned Lie
Chapter 20: Ariella V.S Danica
Chapter 21: Suspicion And Drama
Chapter 22: Rupert's Warning
Chapter 23: Blamed
Chapter 24: You Believe Me?
Chapter 25: Bath With My Hubby
Chapter 26: A Vist For The Newly Wed
Chapter 27: Duchess Camilla
Chapter 28: Sierra Has Been Poisoned
Chapter 29: I Have Come To See Ariellia's Side
Chapter 30: Temple Call
Chapter 31: Disappearance Of My Wife
Chapter 32: Only My Fault
Chapter 33: Awakened A Monster
Chapter 35: A Crazy Man That Does Not Abandon His Wife
Chapter 36: A Sea Dragon Who Kidnapped My Wife
Chapter 37: The Sorry I Couldn't Say To You
Chapter 38: A Kiss Under A Romantic Swing
Chapter 39: In This Sweet Embrace
Chapter 40: A Wake-Up Call From The King
Chapter 41: Not Just A Brother-In-Law On A Paper
Chapter 42: A Lesson To Learn Seth
Chapter 43: Congratulations!
Chapter 44: A Difficult Decision
Chapter 45: The Eyes I Saw You With
Chapter 46: A Banquet In Your Name

Chapter 34: The Rain Of The Pink Cotton Trees For The Golden Lady

174 8 1
By Sweet_Dily

"MEFF!" (Sheep monster, yelling)

"PROFF!" (Fox bat monster, yelling)

'Bite!'

'Scratch!'

"GROWL!" (Sea Dragon, yelling)

Both the sheep monster and the fox bat monster flew towards the sea looking dragon and began to bite and scratch it attacking it while the Sea Dragon growled loudly in anger and pain.

'SHAKE'

'SPLASH!'

"Meff" (Sheep monster, crying)

"Proff" (Fox bat monster, crying)

And with an effortless shake, the sea dragon-looking monster made both the sheep monster and fox bat monster fly across the cave not with their wings but as if they were simple balls thrown landing on the very end of the cave at a very long distance where a shimmering water pond was at.

A very deep water bond that headed to the closest water current however you must go underneath the water cave to reach the ocean after a long swim time.

They had only landed on the water surface but they did unfortunately get wet.

"!" (Yeretzy)

Yeretzy's eyes widened in shock and worry but before she could react the sea dragon's front fins and front back fins had moved quickly approaching the large water pond stopping just in front of the sheep monster and the fox bat monster who had gotten out quickly but only at the very edge of the water pond.

"Grrr" (Sea dragon, growling)

It was quietly displeased that not only did the sheep monster, and bat monster tremble but so did Yeretzy who clearly almost blacked out at the sudden dashing speed the sea dragon had run.

'Tremble, Tremble'

'Shiver, Shiever'

These two body sensations were in pair with her and her monster friends who had been soaked in cold water.

'Tap, Tap'

She was afraid but they had risked their lives to save her.

She took a little courage as her her feet that were simply floating taped gently to get the sea dragons attention.

'Turn'

Evidently, its attention was directed to her with its fierce pink eyes.

'O-Oh my I'm going to be swallowed whole!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Tremble, Tremble'

'Shiver, Shiver'

Her body only trembled and shivered more uncontrollably but somehow the clasp of the large sea-looking dragon had changed a little.

"P-Please I'm sorry" (Yeretzy, said)

"I didn't mean to intrude" (Yeretzy, said)

"Grrrr" (Sea dragon, growled)

As her voice trembled to try to plead the sea-looking dragon's tail's grip did not loosen however it lowered its tail that covered her face.

Now the sea looking dragon could see her face and its tail only wapped around her waist holding her arms together but it contiunued to growl at her as if looking down on it's prey.

'Is it u-understanding me?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"We'll leave silently without distributing you" (Yeretzy, said)

"C-Can you please spare us please?" (Yeretzy, asked)

"Grrr" (Sea Dragon, growling)

Although it growled to her this time the growl seemed as if it was easing down.

'Lower'

'Release'

And to their unexpected surprise, the sea dragon had lowered her as her legs had touched the pile floor of jewels that were what made the large water pond shimmer more not including for the jewels on the wall cave.

It released her however its long tail swirl as if it was blocking her from escaping.

'Lean'

"Grrrr" (Sea Dragon, growling)

As if it felt that Yeretzy was trying to flee, the sea dragon monster leaned its face right in front of her and growled at her as if warning her.

"A-Ah" (Yeretzy, said)

Her works became choked in fright but it did not last long till confusion struck.

'Throw'

The sea dragon threw countless of jewels as if it was rain falling a few inches close to her feet.

"Eh?!" (Yeretzy, said)

She exclaimed shocked by the rain of jewels that the sea dragon dropped.

'Look down'

'Look up'

She looked down at the jewels and then up a little confused.

"What are you trying to-" (Yeretzy, said)

'Grab'

'Fly'

"GROWL!!" (Sea dragon, roaring)

But before she could finish the sheep monster had grabbed her flying and with one of its wings swiped her up as if she were to ride a horse.

As the fox bat monster followed alongside trying to fly fast backward staring at the roaring sea dragon that had been taken back.

"Meff" (Sheep monster, talking)

"Proff" (Bat monster, talking)

They spoke to her proudly for managing to snatch her away from the sea dragon.

"GROWLL!" (Sea Dragon, growling)

And now the sea dragon's fins began to move at a fast speed to catch up to them as she looked back at them.

The sea dragon was so close to them however could not fly so by the time it was at the end of the cave both the fox bat monster and the sheep monster had already flown to the sky.

'Look'

"...." (Yeretzy)

While Yeretzy looked down from the height at the growling angry sea Dragon.

'Turn'

'Hug'

"Thank you for saving me again" (Yeretzy, said)

She turned her head again and squeezed the sheep monster hugging it with appreciation at her words.

She was thanking both of them.

"Mefff" (Sheep monster, talking)

"Proff" (Fox bat monster, talking)

As they happily responded back.

.......

And now they had landed with exhausted expressions even for Yeretzy who had been holding onto the sheep monster thightly due to the fast speed it was going.

"Huff, Puff "(Yeretzy, breathing)

"That was definitely one of those mystical creatures" (Yeretzy, said)

She said heavy breathing sitting down just like them.

'Fall, Fall'

Suddenly something pink fell down from the sky like fluttering petals of snow.

Just as snow falling down beautifully and silently at their pace.

'Look up'

Yeretzy naturally looked up as the pink petals or more like pink petal leaves that had landed on her hair had only increased for the more that fell.

Even in her dirty dress, the pink flutter leaves fell down as if decorating it.

It was as if she were watching down snow however instead of cold snowfall fall it was pink leaves.

It was as if it were a fairytale as if the sky was crying pink flower petals.

It would have been uncommon to witness a scene like this unless you were in the very middle of the forest.

However, the Sageion Kingdom had its own tales.

The tale of the Pink Cotton Trees.

Yes, you heard correctly.

An old rumor but a very famous one in fact.

Before the King himself had restricted this area there was talk about the Pink Cotton Trees.

The Pink Cotton Trees were very very large trees with a white color as the leaves were a pink color.

It's quite amazing to think that instead of green leaves they would be pink itself however this wasn't the only beauty of the Pink Cotton Trees.

The Pink Cotton Tree's leaf smelled like cotton candy.

'Open'

Her lips opened at the beauty of pink-colored leaves falling down everywhere while the sheep monster and the fox bat monster were cupping some with their paws and eating them.

She had to cupped a bunch.

'Blush'

Slightly and gently as if they were fragile she took one pink petal and placed it into her mouth.

'Ah..!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

They too tasted such as said.

The taste, it was just as if she had imagined from the rumors she heard.

All her life she had been wanting to taste cotton candy.

But her mother would not allow her around sweets as if she would gain fat for it.

She once saw a giant pink cotton candy that one of the vendors had made on a film set for the main character and female character.

A romantic scene as they walked in a carnival.

She was to be the stunt dumble for the female lead who would be pushed into the water by the jealous ex-girlfriend of the male lead.

That was the only job she had to do.

She had hoped if she did well just as her mother said she could ask if she could have some cotton candy just like the crew and the actors after the last filming shots of the carnival scene.

No food at the organized carnival stands, no key chains, or any prizes that they all had received not even the tiniest piece of cotton candy for her.

The only closeness to the cotton candy was that her mother's of hers eating it in front of her face.

'Smile'

Her lips raised into a bitter smile.

They were pink leafs not pink petals but the pink leafs were smooth and soft that appeared as if petals.

'Turn'

"Meffefe" (Sheep monster, laughing)

"Giggle" (Fox Bat monster, giggling)

Her bitter thoughts disappeared as she heard the sheep monster and the fox bat monster laughing and giggling happily while the sheep monster threw the pink leaves as the fox bat monster caught them as if they were treats.

Just as a human would be throwing treats at their dog.

'Smile'

"Giggle" (Yeretzy, giggling)

This feeling was warm and beautiful.

She hoped this dream didn't fade.

Her lips raised up into the most beautiful smile she'd ever give as her eyes closed in a crescent moon as she giggled adorably.

It was such a happy glowing smile that her teeth had even showed as if the sun that had been hidden in the cloudy sky had only shined with one golden sunshine or ray illuminating her as her dirty feet positioned into a ballet dance.

'Twirl'

'Dance'

Her stands had aligned and she began to twirl dancing as she sang her one of her liked American singer songs still closing her eyes with a glowing smile.

"I've been sleeping so long in a 20-year dark night (Now I'm wide awake)" (Yeretzy, singing)

"And now I see daylight (Daylight), I only see daylight (Daylight)" (Yeretzy, singing)

"I only see daylight, daylight, daylight" (Yeretzy, singing)

'Throw'

'Flutter'

'Shalalala'

"And I can still see it all (In my mind)" (Yeretzy, singing)

"All of you, all of me (Interwined)" (Yeretzy, singing)

"I once believed love would be (Black and White)" (Yeretzy, singing)

"But it's golden (Golden)" (Yeretzy, singing)

She had thrown the pink leaves up in the air as they fluttered all around her with more velocity than the ones that had been raining down on her.

Some filled her hair as if it were decoration and some stuck to her dress as she continued to dance with the glimmering sun draw with her closed eyes now twirling extending her arms in the air like a ballerina and stretching her legs beautifully.

It was a sense that could never captivate the beauty and power of a fairy-tale-looking princess who dances shimmering in golden light with falling pink petals leaves and a beautiful sweet voice.

As if she were a magical music box herself.

Anyone who would see this seen this scene couldn't help but be captivated.

That was indeed what had happened to a man who had searched day and night.

Far and wide for her.

'Stop'

Her body had unconsciously halted as if she had sensed someone else's presence than hers and her monster friends.

'Open'

'Widen'

"!!" (Yeretzy)

Her eyes opened to look at the thing or person who was standing in front of her nearby.

And that person was no other than Alexander himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 24.1K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
30.9K 733 32
{If you like the Novel 'She Became The Devil's Stepmother Who's About To Be Killed' it's similar with a little twist} "You have sentenced your death...
1.7K 77 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...
100K 6K 25
ใ€ ๊œฐแดส€แดแด‡ส€ สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡! ๊œฐ. ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ x แด!สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ ใ€‘ This world has never feel real to you, especially when you found yourself obsessed with a certain boy in th...