Taekook Love stories

Av ssssss21199

Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy end... Mer

Possession (1)
Possession (2)
Possession (End)
Innocent Tae
SECRET
Dependant
Only you
Neglected (1)
Neglected (End)
Sacrifices (1)
Sacrifices (End)
Hurt (1)
Hurt (2)
Hurt (End)
I need your love (1)
I need your love (End)
Loving you... loosing me (1)
Loving you... loosing me (End)
Pain.... (1)
Pain.... (2)
Pain.... (End)
Heartbroken feelings... (1)
Heartbroken feelings... (End)
You are Precious my love (1)
You are Precious my love (End)
You're the light of my darkness... (1)
You're the light of my darkness... (2)
You're the light of my darkness... (End)
New Book update!! New Book update!!
Revenge (1)
Revenge (2)
Revenge (3)
Revenge (End)
Status doesn't matter
In love with the Warrior
Missing Pieces... (1)
Missing Pieces... (2)
Missing Pieces... (End)
Misunderstood (1)
Misunderstood (End)
Wish you were there for me... (1)
Wish you were there for me... (2)
Wish you were there for me... (3)
Wish you were there for me... (4)
Wish you were there for me... (End)
Trusting you
Everything for you... (1)
Everything for you... (2)
Everything for you... (3)
Everything for you... (4)
Everything for you... (5)
Everything for you... (6)
Everything for you... (End)
I might be Wherever you are (1)
I might be Wherever you are (End)
You broke me first... (1)
You broke me first... (End)
Insecurities
Perfect... (1)
Perfect... (End)

Love

1.6K 98 29
Av ssssss21199

Requested by - Rmsexybrain7
Hope I didn't disappointed you🙇🏻‍♀️💜
.
.

"Jungkookie! You are late honey... You know I was stressing over it, at least you could have inform me but no! You have to make me worry"
The staff owner of the café said in panicking.

"Please would you calm down, Ms. Jennie, I am totally fine it's just I was in the musical instrument store and rest of the thing is history..."
Jeon Jungkook the waiter of the café calmed his boss.

Jennie Kim the owner of the café name Blink cafe, the sweet yet sassy girl. She was panicking in the café as her only trustworthy person Jungkookie didn't arrived on time.

She is not a scary or rude boss like some of the bosses are. She is kind hearted person and she respects every person in her café who are working under her. Just the thing is Jungkook was her closed one and he never came late. If he comes he always informs his boss but this was the first time he didn't informed her and that's what it made her worried.

Jeon Jungkook the waiter of the café, the soft, innocent and kind guy, who is working on the blink café as a waiter. His dream is to become the singer, he loves music, even in his University he was famous among the students but after graduation he started to give auditions and unfortunately he was getting rejected.

To live until he achieve his dream, he is earning the money. He wanted to purchase the guitar, his love to musical instrument is beyond any others imagination. So he is earning money by working in café. Jennie is known to Jungkook's every little things and she supports him as well.

Lack of experience in any other work, he can't join company so he choose to work in café as a waiter.

So back to the story...

"Okay I got it but next time I don't want you being irresponsible hm?"
Jungkook nodded and squished her cheeks.

"Ow! It hurt stupid!!"
"Oh really?"
Jungkook asked to her who nodded her head pouting heavily.

"Okay then..."
He again squished her cheeks making her to wail loudly.

Jungkook detached and started to laugh at her cute reaction.

"You are bad, you know"
"No! I'm very good boy..."
"Okay... customer is here"
She composed herself, sitting like a professional while Jungkook too composed and made his way to the guy who arrived in the café.

"Welcome to Blink café sir, what would you like to have?"
Jungkook asked to the unknown guy.

"I-I... Can't I-I sit here w-without taking anything? I'm j-just..."
Jungkook looked confused.

'I guess he is stressed over something, but I can't let him sit as it is... Jennie noona will be mad at me. But he is too cute and handsome I don't wanna reject his demand'
Jungkook pouted.

"S-sorry sir it's not acceptable"
The unknown guy's face fell.

"O-okay, take my or--"
"Okay fine! I have one idea only if you don't mind"
Jungkook cut him off. The guy hummed indicating Jungkook to proceed.

"You can let me sit with you as if we are friends so that she will not mind that you not ordering, o-okay?"
Jungkook said in one breath.

The unknown guy chuckled at him and nodded his head.

"It's great idea bunny..."
The unknown guy said and waved at the owner.

"Um, I want your permission to let him sit with me... I'm his friend from University, if you don't mind"
The guy yelled from his place to Jennie who was awestruck at the said male's beauty and handsomeness. She nod her head unknowingly and there wasn't much crowd so she didn't have to bother.

Jungkook sat down immediately.

"U-uh, if y-you don't mind can yo--"
"Taehyung... Kim Taehyung and what's your name bunny?"
Jungkook pouted.

"Hey! I'm not bunny"
"But you looks like bunny"
Jungkook's pout grew wider.

"I will call you bunny if you will not tell me your name"
Taehyung chuckled softly when Jungkook widen his mouth in disbelief.

"Jungkook. Jungkook Jeon"
Taehyung nodded.

"By the way why were you nervous a while ago and why don't you wanna eat something hm?"
Jungkook asked curiously.

"Actually today is my audition, regarding idol. And I'm so nervous, I am really very scared right now, so I don't wanna eat anything..."

"Actually I was hungry but then nervousness hit hard I mean it hit me with the great force and I lost my appetite"
Taehyung pouted at the end. Jungkook laughed.

"Don't worry Taehyung as it's not a big deal for auditioning. I am too auditioning in singing faculty, so be confident... I don't think so you will get rejected, you are very handsome. You will achieve your success"
Jungkook winked at him.

"Aren't you getting so confident right now"
"Listen Taehyung, I don't know how you really are but I can assure that today you will get success! That's it!"
Jungkook cheered him up.

"Okay... If I got selected I wanted to share this to you first! So mind if you share your number with me... So that I can thanks you"
Taehyung asked innocently yet politely. Jungkook giggled.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung is getting confident, at the first meet... I see"
Taehyung raised his hands in defence.

"No no! If you don't wanna share your number it's fine... I myself will come to the café at evening and will tell you face to face"
Taehyung raised his brow.

"Yeah... I want the party of your selection"
"Hope so then see you in evening but right now can you give me a hot chocolate with grilled vegetable sandwich please?"
Jungkook nodded happily and made the way to counter.

"Whose that handsome boy, hm? I never knew you have these handsome guys as a friend?"
Jennie wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

"H-he is Taehyung, wanted my s-support, he is going to give audition for being idol"
Jennie nodded. Jungkook sighed in relief when she didn't asked any further.

'Soon to be idol hm? I will try my best to be your friend too'
Jennie chuckled.

Time skip

It was evening already and Jungkook was busy serving the customers.

That's when Taehyung entered happily and Jennie jumped on her seat excitedly.

'Thank goodness I have Jungkook as my worker because of him I can see this handsome boy almost anytime now'
She giggled.

Taehyung placed a sit on the decent corner and was staring at the busy bunny lovingly. He came that means he got selected and he didn't shared this news to anyone not even his parents.

His eyes sparkled when Jungkook approached him.

"What would you like to have sir?"
Jungkook asked playfully.

"You"
Taehyung replied without hesitating a bit.

"Eh? You are going far mister"
Jungkook crossed his arms.

"No! I'm on my place.. don't hurt the poor heart of mine, please sit with me my lucky charm"
Taehyung said dramatically

"But Taehyung see there's a lot of crowd right now. Schedule is tight"
Jungkook said apologetically.

"Who is telling you to join me right now? I am staying here until you will be done with your schedule, I guess?"
"Really? You are sure that you will wait for me?"
Taehyung nodded.

"Go bunny, your boss is looking at us"
Jungkook widen his eyes and left the place.

Jennie wasn't looking at kookie not at all she was just admiring Taehyung from far away.
.
.

It's been two hours already and Jungkookie was done with his schedule.

Jennie pouted upon Taehyung will leave too.

"Taehyung I'm done now. We should leave, I guess?"
Jungkook scratched his nape. Taehyung smiled before nodding his head.

"Bye kookie!!"
The excited Jennie yelled from back.

Taekook looked at her and Jungkook waved his hands in tiny confusedly.

"This is the first time she is this excited, strange?"
Jungkook whispered enough for tae to get heard.

"Because I'm with you, and she is excited all because of me!"
Taehyung flipped his hairs sassily, koo rolled his eyes.

They started to proceed their walk.

"Oh really? You are right though"
Jungkook smiled genuinely.

"Don't make me shy right now. I wanna give you the party! So my lucky charm what would you like to eat and from which restaurant?"
Taehyung softly asked.

"You got selected that's enough for me Taehyung"
"Attached already? Please don't fall for my charm!"
Taehyung putting his hands in pockets, smirking at end.

"Oh my goodness! It's not been a day we became friends and you started to tease me!"
Jungkook playfully slapped on Taehyung's arms.

"No kookie, I'm genuinely happy today, you know what? I didn't even shared this news to my parents. You are so lucky and you are just friend zoning me... Not fair!! I'm future idol..."
Tae pouted imm disbelief.

"I'm not friend zoning you... But yeah it's your hardwork that you achieved this platform, I just did the work of making you confident nothing else."
Koo smiled.

"Okay bunny!"
"Kookie... I loved when you called me kookie a while ago"
Jungkook muttered softly.

"Okay, then now come I will take you to my favourite place... You can inform your parents"
Jungkook sighed heavily.

"There's no need to inform them"
Jungkook said.

"Oh I'm sorry"
"No no! Actually my parents are in Busan"
Jungkook giggled.

"Oh okay okay... So then you are up with hanging out with me?"
"Yeah, why not I will love to be getting along with mister Kim Taehyung the soon to be idol"
Jungkook winked.

"Oh come on, I will be idol for everyone but for you I will be always your friend or soon to be..."
"Soon to be what?"
Jungkook asked.

"Nothing! We should head to restaurant, I will give you my selection treat"
Jungkook nodded and they both made their ways to the said place.
.
.

It's been a month taekook became friends, close friends for sure. Taehyung shares his every moment, every songs, lyrics, videos first with Jungkook. He asks him the suggestions.

Jennie noticed their closeness too, she can't help but to get jealous. She is jealous but not bad. She is thinking that she can't be Jungkook. And since Taehyung debuted as an idol, her attraction towards tae increased.

Things between taekook increased in a positive way. It was obvious that Taehyung started to like--- wrong word. Taehyung started to love Jungkook. We can call it love at first sight.

Jungkook too have a special place for Taehyung in his heart but the problem is confession. They can't confess to each other as they are coward as heck!

Jungkook never missed Taehyung's musical video, he will be the first one who collects Tae's albums, photocards, interview clips, etc. Yes he is the same person who wanted to purchase the guitar.

Taehyung scolded him many times to not waste money but stubborn Jungkook always ignores.

Taehyung is planning to make Jungkook join their company as an soloist like him, but kookie is not so fond of showing his face to anyone he is happy to be a playback singer

Anyways, Jungkook was getting so much love and care from Taehyung. He was happy nowadays.

Taehyung's first concert was going to held tomorrow and as usual he wanted to talk with Jungkook first but things are changed. Taehyung is famous, really very famous so he can't freely meet his crush like older days.

So whenever he wanna meet Jungkook either he will sneakily go in koo's house or he will invite Jungkook to his place. His old house. But today he wasn't at any place to just stop and wait for the right timing. So he did what he wanted to.

He changed his get up in casual tee and baggy jeans, while he covered his face with cute bear mask, along with white beret hat. He hide his eyes through expensive Gucci goggles🙂 (The goggles which your author can't provide)

When he started to walk on the street making his way towards his bunny's café, people were looking at the fluff boy weirdly.

Tae thought he was looking so cute and unrecognisable and yeah he was looking unrecognisable but.... He was looking weird and centre of attention, the person who don't keep an eye on the road simply, that person was also stare at Taehyung.

Well use of brain Mr. Kim Taehyung! Anyways it's okay if he is looking cute and weird but at least no one will know that he is their idol TaeTae.

So he reached blink café after hardly ten minutes.

He saw his gorgeous was sitting on one of the table watching his song as there wasn't much presence of customers.

Taehyung entered that's when Jungkook eyed the said male suspiciously.

'Whats with this fashion?'
Jungkook chuckled and approached.

"What do you want to have sir?"
"You"
Jungkook squinted his eyebrow

"Excuse me? Don't cross--"
"Bun! It's me Taehyung please, calm down"
Taehyung whispered and secretly took out his mask.

Jungkook widen his eyes.

"The hell! Taehyu--"
"Shhh... Bun please I did a lot of hard work on hiding myself"
Taehyung pleaded, Jungkook immediately sealed his mouth.

Thank goodness there wasn't any presence of customers but unfortunately there was Jennie sitting on the cash counter and she observed each and every move of the person.

And when that person I mean Taehyung took out his mask she gasped.

'Wow! Kim Taehyung! After so long... But wait why he is here? Damn Jungkook is so lucky...'
She pouted and observed the couple.

"Taetae why are you here?"
"I am here for an important work.."
Jungkook shook his head and placed himself near tae.

'Important work?'
She thought.

"Hyungie you shouldn't have to risk it... You could have come to my house"
Jungkook looked around in worry.

"But bun there was long time for you to reach there! And I can't wait for that time bun... Tomorrow i-is special day for me and I want to give you this first! That's it!"
Taehyung said pouting.

Jungkook sighed heavily,
"Okay I'm sorry tae... I'm really sorry it's just I was stressed over you nothing else. Now tell me, you should rest as in tomo--"

"Yes! That's the main thing I wanted to give you..."
Taehyung excitedly pulled out something from his pocket, showing him the concert tickets.
Jungkook gasped.

Jennie squinted her eyes to get the clear glance of the thing tae took out and gasped.

'Concert ticket! That too for whom? The waiter!! Argh, I just want to snatch that ticket!!'
Jennie thought in anger.

Taehyung's handsomeness made people a lot of different person...
And Jennie is the proof🙂

"Taetae! Why? I tol--"
"Shh... I don't care you are taking this and also coming tomorrow that's it!"
Taehyung pleaded cutting him off.

"But tae---"
"Please kookie, I want you to be with my side at my very first concert, because of you I'm at this stage bun. Please don't deny it... Please-oh-please-oh... Please?"
Taehyung batted his eyelashes.

Jungkook sighed in defeat before taking the ticket from him.

"Fine... I will come"
Jungkook smiled making tae smile too.

"Okay now I'm taking the leave, you know I have to prepare something special for my first ever concert... In that auspicious day my bun is going to see me live, I'm really very excited. See you tomorrow!"
Taehyung stood up and left the place in hurry.

'He and his tactics'
Jungkook giggled.

"Finally you are going to come baby... My lucky charm will be there for me"
Taehyung wiped his happy tears.

'Hope so he will notice that thing, so than I will be more happy...'

Jungkook was jumping on his feet excitedly.

"I'm soooo happy... I am gonna see you singing live"
Jungkook said dreamily.

"Sorry Jungkook. I can't let you go. I love you my brother but a mere waiter shouldn't keep their hopes high"
Jennie muttered.

Next day

Taehyung was already at the venue as he was going to practice.

'Jungkookie might have seen my secret note'
Taehyung thought.

With Jungkook...

"Wow! I'm very excited, I will ask noona for half day leave"
Jungkook giggled.

He entered in the café and frowned.

'Why the café is this much decorated? Is there any function? But Jennie noona didn't informed me'
He thought and approached Jennie.

"Um je--"
"Oh thank goodness kookie you arrived. Take this... And yeah you have two extra works today. Our one of the waiter and helper chef is on leave. So you have to manage all these things"
Jungkook was cut off by her, she handed him the basket of chocolates.

"I-is there any occasion today n-noona?"
Jennie nodded.

"Yeah, one of the couple are arriving means the boy is gonna propose his girlfriend, so he booked our whole café"
She explained.

"But noon--"
"No but's baby, I don't have time..."
Jungkook hung his head low in sadness.

'Sorry kookie but you are no match to Mr. Handsome'
Jennie thought.

'What should I do now?'
Jungkook placed the basket at respective place.

And sudden an idea popped in his mind.

"Jennie noona!"
Jungkook followed Jennie who was trying her best to ignore Jungkook and was making herself busy but kookie is smart too he followed Jennie everywhere.

So she in frustration, turned around crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why are you following me kookie? Today we have tight sch--"
"Jennie noona I want a h-half day leave"
Jungkook spoke. Jennie furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't you know today's schedule baby? Or you wanna make me work alone?"
She deadpanned.

"No.. no Jennie noona not at all. It's just I wanna go to Tae's concert... You know today is his concert and I can't miss it. I arranged the tickets too"
Jungkook requested.

'Arranged or begged'
She was so close to roll her eyes but composed.

"So what? Should I let my café go downhill?"
Jungkook was shocked at the rude tone of Jennie.

"N-noona I-I wan--"
"Please Jungkook. I know you are just taking the advantage of me being nice... I can't afford you to take half day leave... That's it!"
Tears swelled in koo's eyes.

"Noona please... Okay if-if I did the work properly and that too before the time then will y-you give me leave?"
Jungkook asked in hope.

Jennie sighed heavily before replying.

"Okay, fine... But you have to do all the work, that boy might be on his way..."
Jungkook nodded excitedly.

'You will not be able to go to his concert Jungkook. Not at all'
Jennie smirked and sat on the counter like a queen.

Yes it was true that the person Jennie mentioned booked the café, but Jennie intentionally send the waiter and helper cook/chef on leave. She don't want Jungkook to go to Tae's concert at any rate.

And the main problem she purposely invited is, after the said guy booked the café, she still is letting other common customers come in the café. This made Jungkook kinda confused but shrugged off as whatever it is she is the owner.

"Jungkook see there the customer is waiting. Why are you getting slow?"
Jennie yelled from the counter.

Jungkook nodded and made his way to the said lady.
.
.

It was a very very hectic day for Jungkook. Never in his life he did this much work in the café. Since the day he joined it, he just served people nothing more nothing less.

"There's still 30 minutes, the boy already left with his girlfriend and I can still go..."
Jungkook muttered in hope and went towards Jennie.

She noticed him and internally rolled her eyes.

'Think some reason Jennie... I have to hold him at least for 30 minutes.'
Jennie think hard.

"Noona... Please can I-I go now? They already left"
Jungkook asked in slow voice fiddling with his fingers anxiously.

"You can baby but..."
"But what? Noona work is already done, right? Then?"
Jungkook spoke in utter desperation. Jennie nodded hesitantly.

"Okay y-you may go--"
"Ma'am! That cleaner fainted"
The chef came running towards her.

They both immediately jogged towards the cleaner who fainted.

Jungkook took him towards dining chairs.

"I guess his sugar level is low..."
Jennie nodded.
They made him wake up and immediately fed him snacks.

And an stupid idea popped in her mind.

"Oh no! Now I only have to wash utensils... He can't do the work, and you are leaving too... And chef had to take care of the kitchen too... Today is a long day to go I guess..."
Jennie said sadly... I mean veryyyyy sadly 🙂

Jungkook being kind hearted boy, he felt sad, so he stood up.

"I-I will do it, noona... Don't worry"
Jungkook smiled.

"No no kookie I can't let you do this. You already did so much."
Jennie patted his shoulder in assurance or we can say... Fake assurance!

"I will manage Jennie noona..."
Jungkook softly stated.

"And what about the concert?"
Jungkook sighed sadly before replying.

"I will go n-next time and anyways there's only 15 minutes left. It takes 30 minutes to reach the stadium, so I w-will go next time"
Jungkook muttered sadly and made his way to kitchen without listening any response from Jennie.

She smirked in victory

"I'm sorry ma'am"
"It's fine, take care... And you may leave too"
She smiled sweetly.

'My plan got succeed! Yippee...'
She internally danced in joy.
.
.

Jungkook was done with the utensils and made his way to dining area. He sighed tiredly when customers were still approaching.

He did every work, taking orders, serving them. Helping chef to make coffee or beverages. He was feeling sad rather than tired as is wasn't able to go to Taehyung's concert.

Meanwhile with Taehyung.

Taehyung waited for his bunny whole heartedly but his heart saddened that his lucky charm and love didn't arrived.

"I guess he don't like me as a lover..."
Tears pricked in his eyes and went on his concert.

'I will apologise to kookie'
Taehyung thought.

Time skip

Taehyung immediately told his driver to make his way from Jungkook's house. Driver complied. He wanted to meet kookie for apologising but frowned in confusion upon finding the door locked

"He didn't arrived yet? He is too late.."
Taehyung immediately went in his car.

"You can go home by cab or something. I myself will drove off to home"
Taehyung said to his driver who confusedly nodded.

Taehyung drove off towards The Blink café.

He stopped his car in front of the café, and saw Jungkook talking with the owner of the café.

He blow the horn, Jungkook didn't paid attention. Taehyung shake his head in disappointment.

'I have to go out...'
He thought and exited the car.

He was near the knob of the door of café but some girls excitedly approached him.

"V!! HERE!! OH MY GOODNESS!!"
Soon he got circled by his own fans.

Everyone started to take autograph, clicking picture, selfies, etc. the most important thing was that tae didn't came with his bodyguard, so he have to face it by his own.

'I guess I should leave the place... I will call Jungkook otherwise will visit his house'
Taehyung sighed sadly.

"What's with the squealing?"
Jennie asked to Jungkook who shrugged his shoulders in confusion

"Okay noona, I will head to home... Bye"
Jennie nodded, Jungkook left the café.

As soon as he stepped out of the café, he noticed the crowd of girls circling a person and he was none other than Taehyung. His eyes sparkled.

"Tae!!"
Jungkook yelled waving his hands but Taehyung was already stressed by the crowd so he didn't noticed.

Before Jungkook could shout more loudly, tae sat in his car before driving it as fastly as he can.

The crowd shouted for a while and dispersed. Jungkook's eyes swelled in tears.

He went to the corner of the café where no one can see him.

He took out the ticket from his pocket and started to cry his heart out.

"I'm s-sorry TaeTae... I didn't came to y-your concert"
Jungkook muttered to himself, wiping his tears harshly but the stubborn tears weren't stopping at all.

He stared at the ticket lovingly, he casually turned around the ticket and that's when he gasped.

On the backside of the ticket there was written a small note....

"Taehyung loves Jungkookie... Do my Jungkook will give this poor guy a chance? If yes, then you will come to concert and if no then.... I will still be your friend my love"
Jungkook wailed loudly.

"Ahhh!!! I wanted to go... Why I d-didn't checked the ticket... Why?"
Jungkook stomped his feet like a baby.

"I lost my first and only love, I thought I don't deserve him"
Jungkook sniffed.

"Really? If you don't deserve me then I should leave this place, right bunny?"
Jungkook froze upon hearing the deept yet soft voice.

He turned around and saw Taehyung smiling softly but Tae's heart clenched at the sight.

Jungkook's eyes were red, cheeks stained with the tears, swollen eyes...

Jungkook immediately hugged the idol tightly muttering sorrys.

"Hey hey kookie, don't need to say sorry hm?"
Taehyung caressed his hairs softly.

"Why not? I didn't came to your concert, you might be waited for long time right?"
Taehyung nodded on which Jungkook felt very stupid.

"I'm sorry hyung, but there was a lot of worklo--"
"Shh... Just tell me the truth do you love me?"
Taehyung changed the topic, Jungkook suddenly broke the hug and started to fiddled with his fingers pouting heavily.

Taehyung was so close to faint, as Jungkook was looking very very cute.

"I don't deserve you, I'm just a mere waiter and you.. you are an idol, there's no match"
Jungkook stated in sad tone.

"Jungkookie, this is not my answer... Just tell me do you love me?"
Jungkook nodded.

"I love you tae, but you shouldn't love me"
Taehyung sighed in disbelief.

"It's my choice kookie, you can't tell me who to love? And I wasn't born idol I was a simple boy who was auditioning to being an idol, you were the one who cheered me up..."

"And you too will also not be a waiter anymore..."
Taehyung smiled mischievously.

"Eh?"
Koo asked in confusion.

"I mean to say is, there's a friend of mine Kwon Sung-hwan he is music producer... You know peakboy?"
Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah so basically I made him listen your song.."
Taehyung blew his nails sassily

"W-what?"
Jungkook asked in shock.

"Yess baby... And he loved your voice soooo much and he wanted to give you a chance in his upcoming song!!"
Taehyung yelled in joy. While Jungkook he was on cloud nine.

"I can't believe this tae... Thank you!"
Jungkook thanked making Taehyung tsked.

"Oh please stop this formalities..."
Taehyung chuckled and took out the ring.

"I love you a lot bunny, do you feel the same, hm?"
Taehyung asked softly and Jungkook jumped on his toes happily.

"Yes yes yes!!  I feel the same TaeTae... I love you sooo much!"
Jungkook squealed.

Taehyung took koo's hand in his before sliding the ring.

They sealed their love through the passionate kiss.

The whole scene unfold infront of Jennie who shake her head in anger, hurt, jealousy and embarrassment.

"I tried the stupid thing to seperate the true lovers..."
She muttered to herself.
.
.

"I love you bunny..."
"I love you too bear"

The end.
Love wins all

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

796K 26.1K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
37.5K 571 21
(。>﹏<。) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading ❣️ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc..
24.8K 329 44
(ENDED/DISCONTINUED! i no longer have much time to update this book, i am sorry! - natalie june, 2021) a collection of boy x boy drabbles and onesho...
7.4K 524 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*