๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๏ผŒ๐—Œ๏ฟฝ...

By oceankissess

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ( the vampire diaries ) ... More

๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐–พ

๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ

731 24 1
By oceankissess

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒' 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐇, had finally arrived, although she was dressed in an outfit that was from the twenties. She had similar features to Klaus. She was blond and somewhat tall with ocean-blue eyes. However, she was a total brat. I hadn't known the woman for 24 hours and she was already pissing me off.

My legs were sprawled across Stefan's as I sipped on champagne in a boutique as Rebekah got herself some modern-day clothing.

The Salvatores hand rested on my thigh which made me smile but I was worried that if I moved, it would be pulled away.

"There has to be more to this dress," I heard the girl say from inside the changing room.

I glanced at Klaus who rolled his eyes, already getting frustrated with his sister, "There's not."

The blond waltzed out of the changing room with a pout on her red lips. She wore a black dress that reached her mid-thigh and was slightly see-through, "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then? I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today can wear nothing." Klaus shrugged, taking a sip from his glass.

"And what is this music?" She asked, glancing around the building and referring to the tune that played in the background, "It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music," I told her followed by a glare.

She scoffed, "People dance to this?"

I only hummed in response, no longer wanting to engage in conversation, "Are we done?" Klaus complained, "I needed one thing from you to figure out why my hybrids were dying. Your necklace and you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for ninety years," She shot back before turning to the Salvatore and spinning around, "What do you think?"

"I like it," He responded dryly, his hand still lying on my thigh which didn't go unnoticed by the Original.

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan," She scoffed before strutting back into the changing room.

I had recently learnt that Stefan and Rebekah were a thing in the 20s. I hated to admit the fact that I was jealous but I was and it only made me want to be closer to the brunette.

The only thing that can beat your first love is your last love, and it sure as hell wasn't going to be Rebekah.

The hybrid rolled his eyes, "Nice one."

"You're the one who pulled the dagger out of her," I replied, moodily.

"I heard that," She called out from behind the curtain to which I threw up my middle finger at her.

I glanced down at my phone to see a message from my best friend.

meet me outside the boutique -k

I frowned before quickly standing up from my place by Stefan and telling them I was hungry. I walked to the door of the boutique to see the vampire standing across the road who held a huge smile once she saw me.

I followed her away from the boutique and pulled her into my arms once I caught up to her, "I'm so happy to see you." I whispered into her neck.

She held onto me as her life depended on it. We hadn't seen each other since leaving Mystic Falls.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I heard Stefan's voice say in a frustrated tone.

Kat pulled away from me followed by an eye roll, "You two look chummy. Klaus your new bestie?"

Stefan warned, "If he finds out you're in Chicago, you're dead."

She smiled sarcastically, "Happy to know that you still care."

A serious expression crossed my face, "No, he won't kill you. But you can't stay here."

She rolled her eyes, "Come on, Mila. You've been with him long enough. I'm lonely without you."

I nodded, pulling her into my side again, "I'll be out of here soon, I promise."

She suddenly turned toward Stefan with a mischievous smirk, "Tell me if I'm wrong: Rebekah's necklace that Klaus is looking for, that's the necklace that you gave to Elena."

My eyes went wide as the realisation dawned on me, not having thought about it before due to being too drunk or just didn't care enough to listen to their conversations.

The Salvatore man rolled his eyes as he moved to step away from us but I was quick to place my hands on his chest preventing him from going anywhere, "Wait. You're up to something. Tell me."

"They don't know where the necklace is. I just have to keep them from figuring it out. I have it all under control." He told us.

Kat scoffed, "Please tell me you have a better plan than that."

"You do," I said with a frown. I could always tell when he lied, "Come on, Stefan."

My best friend rolled her chocolate brown eyes, "Whatever you're planning, it won't work. You're not the diabolical type."

He shrugged, "Well, if the most diabolical women I know can't seem to figure it out then I must be doing something right."

I hummed, "Right. You bad now."

"Don't get too cocky." The Petrova girl said, "Klaus is smarter than you. He's smarter than everyone."

Stefan shrugged as he started to walk away, "Stefan," I called out to him but he ignored me. I rolled my eyes turning back to the brunette girl, "I should get back before they suspect anything. I'll see you soon, Kat. I'll call you later."

She nodded, "Be safe. Love you."

I blew a kiss in her direction before walking back to the store.

𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 at Gloria's as she tried to find the necklace. I was sipping on baileys I made myself as she sat on a stool with her eyes closed, chanting.

"You've still not got anything?" The blond man complained.

The older-looking woman rolled her eyes, "It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on."

"So use me," Rebekah immediately said as she jumped from her place on the bar, "I only wore it for a thousand years."

"See? Now this one offers a solution." The girl approached the witch as she lit the candles with her mind once more, "Give me your hand, sweetheart." She chanted for a moment before speaking, "I can sense something." Everyone's attention was drawn to the two as we awaited the outcome. It didn't take long until she pulled away from Rebekah with a serious expression, "I found it."

The Original girl leaned forward desperately, "So where is it?"

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images," She explained, "There's a girl with her friends."

"Yes, a dead girl with dead friends if I don't get my necklace back." She yelled, anger bubbling within her.

The dark-skinned woman nodded, "I'll have to dive back in and get the details. But I'll need more time."

I noticed Stefan's anxious look, "Why don't we just come back later?" I suggested, "I'm hungry."

Klaus thought for a moment before nodding in response. The Salvatore grabbed my hand, helping me down from the bar with a grateful smile.

𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀 brunette man's head as I sucked on his neck, the sweet crimson liquid dripping down my throat. He was unconscious so no screams echoed but I somewhat enjoyed the quiet.

"My girls dead. I'm bored." Rebekah complained once again. I pulled my fangs out of his neck with an eye roll as did Stefan and Klaus.

I pushed the man's unconscious body by my feet as I leaned back in delight, "You weren't kidding about being hungry." Klaus said, looking over in my direction.

I shrugged, wiping my mouth. "Well, it's been a long day."

The hybrid nodded before glancing at his sister, "Try being related to her."

I chuckled loudly at he is words and Stefan let out a small giggle.

"You're being mean," She pouted before turning to the Salvatore, "And why are you being mean? You used to love me."

I glared in the blond girl's direction as Klaus spoke, "It's been ninety years, Rebekah."

"Why are you taking his side?" She scoffed in disbelief.

"Because, sister I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want." He said playfully.

I laughed at his comment whereas Rebekah seized in anger, "Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I'm not a brat."

I was about to say something until the hybrid spoke, "A thousand years of life experience says otherwise."

"Well your no picnic, either. I've only spent one summer with you and I feel like I wanna blow my head off." The Salvatore spoke licking the blood from his lips.

"Fantastic," The blonde Original chuckled.

𝐊𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 me saying she desperately needed to see me. I rushed out of the warehouse and met the girl outside Gloria's.

"What's going on?" I asked her anxiously.

The brunette opened her mouth to speak but Gloria's voice caught my attention, "She's the doppelgänger." I heard her say followed by Stefan's heavy breathing. I rushed into the bar with Kat on my heel to find the Salvatore pinned to a table with the witch hovering over him. "She's supposed to be dead and that's why Klaus can't make hybrids, isn't it?"

The woman laughed wickedly as I made myself known as I rounded the corner. I had a small stake in my hand as I watched her with a grimace, "Well, this is creepy." My best friend spoke up as I stabbed the stake into her neck.

"I'm sorry, G," I whispered as she grunted as she dropped to the floor, "Maybe you did need my help after all," I said to the Salvatore.

He didn't say anything as he stood from his place on the counter and we started to clean up the body.

"I've been thinking about your diabolical plan," Kat said.

"Oh, do tell," Stefan spoke sarcastically.

"You must know that Klaus is too paranoid to ever fully trust you. But the sister, she loves you like it was yesterday." I rolled my eyes at my best friend's words, "She's the easier mark."

I nodded, "But you can't just pretend to care, because Klaus will know better."

"Right," Kat agreed, "So you do the opposite. You bond with him and make her feel left out. That will only make her want you more."

The brunette man chuckled, "Oh, so you mean I'm taking a page out of the Katherine Pierce playbook."

I scoffed, "The only question is why, Stefan? I mean, I get it. You wanna keep Klaus away from Mystic Falls but what else do you expect to get from it?"

"You know what's funny?" He started, "You keep talking to me like I trust you enough to tell you anything."

I rolled my eyes once again, "Come on, Stef. We're beyond that. I saved you from Hilda the high-voodoo priestess."

"Okay," He caved, "I knew them, back in the '20s. They were running from someone, someone who scared them."

"A hunter." Kat realised.

I frowned, "I heard stories about him centuries ago."

"Don't you wanna know why an Original vampire who can't be killed is afraid of a vampire hunter?" Stefan asked.

The brunette girl nodded, "If you're planning on making a move against Klaus we want in."

"That's good." He smiled, "It's good to want things, Katherine.

"Stefan," I spoke through gritted teeth.

He grunted as he picked up the body, "Mila. I'm in this alone."

"Stefan," I called out as he walked away from me. But he didn't turn back.

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 Kat about an hour earlier and she was on her way back to Mystic Falls. I found Klaus to tell him that I had found Gloria dead in her bar, careful to not slip up and make him think it was me that killed her.

We strutted through the warehouse to find Stefan and Rebekah with a tense atmosphere surrounding them.

"What's going on?" I asked, suspiciously.

"Somethings wrong," The blond spoke, eyeing the Salvatore up and down, "He was asking about Mikael. He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it."

The brunette held a panicked expression as he stepped toward the hybrid, "She's wrong."

I watched the scene unfold in front of me with a frown until Klaus sped toward the vampire and snapped his neck.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
hiii
i really want another piercing what should i get???
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 34.5K 200
In which I write short gif imagines for the vampire diaries characters with a gender neutral reader. โ–ผ โ–ฒ โ–ผ โ–ฒ THE VAMPIRE DIARIES | GIF SERIES | GEND...
361 18 5
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก...
18.2K 789 9
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐ž...
439 8 23
You'll see