𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓.

By toptierszn

❝ It's just that he know what I want. ❞ ©𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑. More

☆・:.,;*.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟕.
𝟎𝟖.
𝟎𝟗.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
𝟏𝟑.
𝟏𝟒.
𝟏𝟓.
𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟏.
𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟐.
𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟑.

𝟏𝟎.

3.6K 199 149
By toptierszn

i didn't proofread, bare with me if it's errors.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

___________________________

INSTAGRAM

bigbaankbrooke 32m

send message                       ♡ ⇗

___________________________

"My sister so damn fine." I said, hearting her story and swiped up with heart eyes.

"All y'all some fine shit. Hell your mama and daddy fine." Layla said.

"Literally." Samaria agreed.

"Y'all talked to Chy?" I put my phone down.

"I called her to ask her about something and she was acting all dry like she didn't wanna talk." Samaria shrugged.

"I texted her earlier. She asked was we still going to the movies later." Layla added.

"Is she coming?" I asked.

"I guess. She didn't say otherwise."

I haven't spoken to her since the other day and I really didn't plan on speaking to her anytime soon. Her weird slick ass comments starting to really piss me off.

She always got something judgmental and shady to say. But if I was to act how she do it would be an issue.

Me, Samaria, and Layla were just gonna spend the day together at my house and meet up with the boys at the theater. I really didn't give a fuck about no damn aquaman but going to the movies would give me something to do so.

We were supposed to go to the movies the other day which was Friday but ended up not going cause them niggas was so unorganized so we was just gonna go later today.

Don't know why they wanna go to the movies on a Monday evening but what the fuck ever.

"I want some McDonald's." Samaria said.

"DoorDash it." I told her cause I wanted some too. "Get me a spicy chicken sandwich and a frappe."

"Laylay you want something?" Samaria asked Layla.

"No. I ate before I got here." Layla sat down on the ottoman that was in front of my bed.

"What you eat?" I asked.

"My man dick." She said and my jaw dropped because I did not expect her to say that.

"That's so damn trifling." Samaria shook her head and went on her phone to order the food.

My phone rang and I looked at the caller id because I didn't recognize it and then answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Kiyari, this is Heather from planned parenthood. I was just calling because I have the results that came back from your urine test last week. Is now a good time for you?"

"Yes, now is fine." I said, standing up from where I was sitting and walked out of my room and made my way downstairs to the living room. My mama was sitting on the couch watching tv so I went into the kitchen.

"So again, your test came back and it looks like you have tested positive for Chlamydia. Thankfully it can easily be treated with medication. I was wondering if the pharmacy we have on file for you is a good one to send the medication to."

Bitch.

What.

"Wait I'm sorry, what?" I said, not really grasping what this lady just said. "Positive for who?"

"You tested positive for Chlamydia." She repeated and my heart started racing and my stomach instantly started hurting.

I literally zoned out.

"Are you still there?" She asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry yes I'm here. The pharmacy on file is okay." I finally gave her an answer.

"Okay, great! So the antibiotic we prescribed is to be taken twice a day every 12 hours for 7 days. No sex until you complete your treatment and you can come back in about a month to test again. We recommend waiting a month for the medication to fully do what it needs to do for accurate results for your retesting." She explained.

"Okay. That's fine."

"Do you have any questions?" She asked me.

At first I was gonna say no but then I thought back to how it was painful whenever I had to use the bathroom.

"Yes actually. What are the most common symptoms of that?" I asked her and walked into the living room with the phone up to my ear and started search for my keys on the coffee table.

"Most of the time there aren't any. A lot of people don't even know they have it until getting tested. But some symptoms are abnormal discharge, painful urination, and pain in the lower abdomen." She said and I nodded my head, taking in the information.

"Okay that's all." I replied.

"I will send your information over to your pharmacy so you can pick up your medication. Do you need medication for your partner as well? I can send that over too."

"Yes. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Please call me if you have any question or concerns or difficulties with your medication. Have a good rest of your day."

"You too." I said before hanging the phone and put it in my back pocket.

I'm bout to kill this nigga. I promise you that.

I finally found my keys and picked them up.

"Where you going?" My mama asked me.

"To the store." I said before making my way back upstairs to Layla and Samaria.

I grabbed my coat from out of my closet and slipped on my Uggs.

"I'll be back y'all." I told them.

"Where you going?" Samaria asked.

"To the store." I said before walking out of my room, downstairs and out the door. I got in my car and turned it on and let it heat up for a bit.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went to find my and looked at Khalil's location and saw that he was at home. I threw my phone down in the passenger seat and put my car in reverse and backed out of my driveway.

I put the car in drive and sped off in the direction towards his house. I didn't even bother turning on the radio because I was so damn heated.

Typically it took me about a good 20 minutes to get to his house but I made it there in 10. On icy roads and all. I did not give one fuck.

A parked my car in front of his house, I was all crooked but that was the least of my worries right now. I looked in the driveway and didn't see no other cars but his so I knew he was the only one at home.

I banged on the door repeatedly until he came to the door.

"Who the fuck banging on my fucking door— oh." He said once he saw me.

"Open the door." I said and he did what I asked and I walked inside of the house. He shut the door behind me and locked it back and I looked around.

"Who here with you?" I asked him and he had a confused look on his face.

"Nobody." He said.

Ain't said shit but a word. I balled my left fist up since it was my stronger hand and punched the fuck outta him.

"Kiyari!" He yelled and touched the side of his face that I hit him on. "What the fuck is you on?"

"No bitch what the fuck is YOU on?!" I replied back angrily and he looked at me. "Khalil who the fuck you been fucking on? I hope it wasn't that Yasmine bitch." I spat.

"My nigga I told you ian do shit with that girl." He said and I chuckled before hitting him again and he pushed me back. "Bro quit putting yo fucking hands on me before I do yo ass in."

"You lying!"

"About what?!"

"So ima ask again. One mo time. Who you do something with besides me recently?" I asked him and he looked everywhere else but at me.

"Why is you asking me that shit?"

"Because WHOEVER the fuck it was gave yo ass that shit and you just passed it to me!" I yelled and his face changed.

"Bro what the fuck is you talking about?" He got all serious.

"Now it's what I'm talking about. Whatever trifling dirty ass bitch you put your dick in gave you chlamydia and you gave me that shit." I told him and he started looking like he seen a ghost.

I didn't even get down like that. I always made sure everything was right down there because this was literally my worst fear. And even though I tried to avoid it here I was dealing with exactly what I was trying to steer clear of.

"Bro. Kiyari." He grabbed both of my hands and I snatched them away.

"Don't touch me." I said sternly.

I didn't even want this nigga touching me. He so through and he don't even know it.

"I didn't know." He admitted. "Bro all she did was suck my dick that's all." He told me and all I did was shook my head.

"When?" I asked.

"It was after that whole lil situation when you found out about her." He said.

"So basically you lied to my face about all that doing better shit and then proceed to go behind my back and let the bitch suck you up, giving you an sti in the process?" I repeated for clarification.

"On my soul we done as fuck." I laughed cause that's really all I could do in the situation. Like my life is clearly a joke.

"Ki I'm sorry. I didn't know on my life I didn't know. If I knew I wouldn't have fucked you after." He stepped closer to me.

"You shouldn't have touched me after doing shit with the bitch period. And you doing it right after is so damn nasty." I said. "What happened last time with Jonae?" I looked at him and waited for an answer and he didn't give one.

"Ian even touch you for the longest time after that. Right?" I reminded him. I really didn't.

I had got my get back from that situation and even then I was still clean. He done went out and caught a whole infection tryna be sneaky.

Jonae ain't even give him shit and she the most bopped out bitch in the city.

"Kiyari." He said my name like he was finna drop down on his knees and beg for forgiveness.

"I do not wanna hear that shit." I told him. "You know this the most fucked up thing you have ever done and you done did a lot boo. On me once I go get that fucking medication to clear this shit I do not want nothing else to do with you dawg. You really fucking blew it." I spoke openly.

He getting the biggest cut off of his life. This shit was beyond me.

Without saying anything else to him I unlocked the front door and walked out and got back in my car. I sat there for a while because I was thinking and before I knew it I just broke down crying.

It was just like out of all the shit that could've happened this was one of the worst things.

I was kind of glad that it was something that could go away but it's just what if it wasn't? It could've been way worse and it would've been on me because I know how he get down and I still choose to mess with him.

I only was putting up with the bullshit because despite everything I really did love him and I care about him but this crossed the line.

Me and Khalil are finished. I can bet money on that.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"Are you fucking serious? That's so low down." Tajae said before sitting down on by bed and Brooke was laying next to me.

Layla and Samaria had left once I got back home because it was clear I was no longer in the mood for company and they respected it. They said they would check up on me later.

I didn't tell them what happen. Only my sisters.

"Ima beat his ass and hers." She added on.

"No seriously. That bitch nasty for giving him that and he nasty for passing it on. Shit could've easily been avoided if he wasn't so damn easy." Brooke said and I cringed.

He really is fucking easy and it's making me mad. He so easily accessible.

"Did you block him?" Tajae asked me and I nodded my head and wiped my eyes because I had been crying ever since I got home.

I hated everything and everybody. This shit was irritating me because why.

"I blocked him on everything too." I said.

"Good. All he gonna do is try to apologize and make you give in. This not one of them times you need to leave him the fuck alone for real and I'm not playing Kiyari." Brooke looked at me.

"I know."

"I know you know, but are you hearing me? You too pretty and have too much respect for yourself and body to be out here having niggas giving you shit and playing in your face. Mama and daddy didn't even raise us like that." She scolded me.

"I am listening. I'm not talking to him no more." I reassured her.

"I'll take you to get your medicine tomorrow. Just relax for the rest of the day." She told me before holding out her arms and gave me a hug and stood up.

"I love you sister. We gon whoop him and that trick when we catch them. It's up forever with them." Tajae gave me a hug as well, making me laugh for the first time since earlier.

"Period." I said.

They both walked out of my room, leaving me by myself. My mama and daddy gon have a fucking fit when I tell them. Especially my daddy.

I don't even know how to tell them but I have to cause at the end of the day they're still my parents.

My phone dinged and I looked down at it since my phone was unlocked already.

amir

Today 6:03 PM

Wassup

I forgot I gave him my damn number. We haven't even spoke since seeing each other at the store. I had saved his number but he ain't never text me like he said he was.

I didn't stress it though. I didn't really care cause I didn't even know him so.

hey .
Delivered

Don't be dry typing
with periods and shit

what you want?

Damn I can't say wassup?

you ain't text me until now 😂

My fault I been dealing
with some shit.

I'm free to talk now doe

right.

I'm fr.
What you on?

not shit. i was finna gts

It's 6 inna evening.

so? i can take a nap df.

Watch that mouth
for I punch you in it

😂😂😂
mhm

Ft me

ion know you like dat.
Read 6:10 PM

Instead of texting me back, this man FaceTimed me. I let it ring a few times before I answered and his face popped up.

"Stop playing." He said. "And where your fucking face at?"

"I don't look good right now." I said truthfully. I also ain't wanna put my face in the camera cause ion know. I ain't know him like that yet.

"Well I'm not finna be staring at your ceiling this whole time so you can just call me when you wanna stop being shy." He said before hanging up and I gasped.

Oh he got me fucked up.

I called him back and he let it ring a few times before answering the phone.

"Let me tell you something bitch." I put my face in the camera and he smacked his lips.

"Oh now you wanna show your face?" He laughed at me.

"You got me fucked up and you need to see it." I told him.

"Not tryna hear that." He dismissed me. "But what you doing? Clearly you not finna take a nap no more."

"Who said that?" I mugged the phone.

"Me. Ian call you just so you could go to sleep." He said, propping his phone up. I looked to see what he was doing and he was playing the game.

"I'm still going to sleep." I responded.

"Oh yeah, how old you is?" He asked.

"17."

"You a lil ass girl." He shook his head.

"The fuck? How old you is?" I asked.

"20. I'll be 21 in February."

I believe it. He looked about that age.

"When you turn 18?"

"June." I responded.

"Youn even look 17. You look at least like 19."

I get that often from other people. I personally think I look my age though.

"Sorry to disappoint." I joked.

"Ehhh, you ight." He said and started focusing on the game he was playing. While he did that I decided to watch tiktoks on my ipad.

Loved my pink ipad. Best thing I ever bought.

"Kiyari." Amir said my name after about a good seven minutes of silence.

"Amir." I responded.

"Turn that fucking ipad down." He told me. He only knew what it was because I had it in the camera.

"No. I'm watching TikTok's." I said.

"I don't give a fuck. You don't need to have it that loud. You not deaf."

"What if I was though and you just assuming I'm not? That's offensive." I said.

"You not fucking deaf." He looked at me through the camera.

"Whatever." I turned my ipad down.

"You got siblings?" He asked, making conversation.

"Mhm. I have 2 older sisters. You got siblings?"

"Hell yeah. Got hella siblings on my dad side but ion fuck with them so they don't count as siblings to me." He said. "But the ones I do care for cause they my mama kids is my 2 brothers and 2 sisters."

"You the middle child on that side?" I raised an eyebrow at him and instead of responding he chuckled.

"How you know that?" He asked.

"You just give middle child to me." I told him.

Me and Amir talked about random things mostly to just get to know each other. He was really a cool person when he wasn't being rude.

He wasn't really rude either, I learned that real fast. He's actually nice, that mean thing is just a persona. He's a sweetheart.

We talked for a while but he had to hang up because his mama was calling him. He loved his mama down, learned that fast too.

He was a mama's boy and not the bad kind.

___________________________
END OF CHAPTER.
VOTE!

opinions??

she bet not fw khalil again or ima be mad. likeeee girl bffr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.2K 39
"I had a choice to tell you or not too" 🔐💚 -Two hearts one bond 💕 💚𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞16, 2020 - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐅�...
2.8K 48 18
- bestfriend . you just have to read to find out 🥰
475K 13.8K 64
𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.