Love Beyond Time | Jikook Sto...

By idlesunflower

in which Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook's children accidentally travel to the past, and are forced to play the... More

・゚✧ prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
epilogue ✧・゚

chapter 19

369 20 5
By idlesunflower

Friday had finally arrived, and Jina was too excited to sleep till late. She woke up bright and early at 6:00 AM. Walking on her tiptoes to avoid waking Jihyung, she headed downstairs slowly. She entered the gym, spotting a physiotherapist already there. 

"Good morning." Jina smiled at her, and she returned it with a wave. 

"Hey Jina!" Rose said. "You're here early today."

"Yeah," Jina shrugged, limping over. "I wanted to be as ready as I could be for the party tonight." 

"Good idea." Rose nodded. "Here, I'll tell you what to do."

By the end of the session, Jina had aches and pains all over her body. But, at least her stomach was hurting less. The wound was slowly healing, and she could almost walk without leaning on her crutches. 

She reached breakfast, where the cafeteria was buzzing in excitement and anticipation for the party that night. She waved at Jihyung, who gave her a quizzical look. 

"Where were you?" He asked. 

"Physio." Jina sighed, sitting next to him with a bowl of cereal. 

A few minutes later, Namjoon joined them, his usual smile on his face. "What's up Jeon siblings?"

"Jeong." Jihyung corrected, giving him a look. 

Namjoon laughed, "Yeah, yeah." He lowered his voice slightly. "The machine is done, thought you should know."

"Oh." Jina said, looking down at her plate. 

"What's wrong?" Namjoon frowned. 

"Well, Appa and Dad haven't gotten together yet." Jina said, and then added, "And I don't know, I like it here."

"Don't make me cry, Mini-Jimin." Namjoon said. "Look, you're 15. When we're back in normal time, find me, and I'll let you train with us. It'll be just like now. I'll just be a bit older."

"Yeah." Jina said, and Jihyung put a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

"And about your parents, the party's tonight, and I can sense some emotions flying, so trust me- it'll happen." Namjoon smiled. "Speak of the devil."

The siblings turned to the door, where Jimin and Jungkook were entering after an early-morning spar. While Jimin headed for the fruit counter, Namjoon ran over to Jungkook. 

"Did you tell him?" He asked, whispering. 

Jungkook shook his head no, and Namjoon groaned. 

"Why?" Namjoon slapped his forehead. "You both like eachother, how could this possibly go wrong?"

"I-I don't know." Jungkook said, "I haven't even told him about the breakup."

"You're such an idiot." Namjoon scoffed. "You do one more stupid thing, I'm making someone else Captain."

"Aw, come on." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I'll do it, okay, just when I feel right about it."

"Fine." Namjoon said sternly, "I have bets on this, Jeon, don't cost me any money."

"You're betting on my relationships?" Jungkook frowned, crossing his arms. 

"Obviously." 

____

Jina found Jimin watching a movie alone in the common room, and entered quietly, hoping to surprise him.

"Hey Jina." Jimin said, not taking his eyes off of the screen.

"How'd you do that?" Jina groaned, "I was being so quiet."

"I mean, I am a spy." Jimin grinned, patting the empty place next to him. 

"What are you watching?" Jina asked, sitting down after putting her crutches to the side. 

"Uncharted." Jimin smiled, "Have you seen it yet?"

"Nope." Jina shook her head although back in 2042, she had enjoyed it a couple weeks prior. "Didn't it just come out?"

"Yeah," Jimin nodded, "I got Joon to buy it for me." 

"So." Jina started, "You have a date for the party?" 

"Nope." Jimin sighed. "I wish."

"If you can't find someone, how are we supposed to?" Jina mumbled, "You're perfect."

Jimin laughed. "You're telling me you don't have your eyes on that Jungwon kid?"

"Oh." Jina blushed, "No, he's a friend."

"Mhm." Jimin gave her a look. "Yeah, sure."

"I'm serious." Jina whined. "Also, you're telling me you don't like anyone?"

"Well I do." Jimin admitted, "But, that's not something I can tell you."

Jina, who was eager to hear her father's name, relaxed her shoulders. "Aw, come on."

"Seriously, it would be unprofessional." Jimin said, sighing. 

"So you work with him?" Jina grinned. 

"Well-"

"I knew it!" Jina exclaimed. "I should become a detective."

Jimin laughed. "I can't tell you more, I mean it."

"So is he younger?" Jina said, trying to coax the name out of Jimin, "Older? Is he above you in rank?"

Jimin tried to keep a straight face, not giving anything away. 

When Jina said, "Is he in frontline?" though, Jimin's cheeks did burn slightly, and he looked away from her, trying to avoid her questioning gaze. 

"Oh, so he is!" Jina laughed. Jimin hit her lightly with a pillow.

"Stop interrogating me!" Jimin said, ruffling her hair.

"Come on, people tell me I'm a great matchmaker, I'll figure out a way for you to get with him, I swear."

"No, I don't think that would be possible." Jimin sighed. "Anyway, enough of this crazy talk. I can't believe I'm gossiping with you."

"What letter does his nam-" 

"Watch the movie." 

___

It was now afternoon, and Jina exited her dorm room, running into Jihyung.

"Oh, hey." She grinned.

"Where are you off to?" He asked her, his hair sweaty from the gym. 

"Getting ready, duh." She said.

"The party's in like three hours!" Jihyung said, showing her his watch- which read 5PM.

"It's a girl thing, you wouldn't understand." Jina chatsied, patting his shoulder as she limped away. 

"And I am glad not to." Jihyung sighed, watching her enter Soyeon's room.

_

"Hey Minnie!" Jina smiled from the vanity of Soyeon's room, watching Minnie enter.

"You're here already?" Minnie asked, setting her stuff down on the bed.

"Yeah, Soyeon Unnie's doing my hair."

"Ooh, fun." Minnie laughed. "I can't believe it, it's our first party together!"

Jina hadn't really thought about it, but when they did leave, would she ever see her friends again? She didn't remember seeing any agents by that name in the compound in 2040. Slightly saddened by the thought, she nodded, trying to fake a smile. "One of many, I hope."

"Of course!" Soyeon came out of the bathroom with a hair straightener, beginning to work on Jina's blowout.

Minnie sat down next to Jina. "Do me next, Soyeonie!" 

"Okay, okay." Soyeon laughed, finishing up for Jina about 10 minutes later. 

Meanwhile, Jina started on her makeup, dabbing her face with her brush. She usually didn't wear makeup, but it was a special occasion after all. She'd borrowed Soyeon's, considering she didn't have much of her own. 

About two hours and a delicious pizza later, the girls were doing their finishing touches, tying eachother's dresses and brushing loose curls into place. 

When they looked in the mirror, they awed simultaneously. "Woah." 

"We look hot." Soyeon grinned, and Minnie nodded. "We have to take a picture!"

Jina was pretty sure she'd disappear from any pictures once she was back in her time, and she felt the lump in her throat grow at the thought of not remembering this moment. 

"Here, use my phone!" Jina said, smiling. Maybe on her phone, the photos wouldn't change.

"Ooh, that's a cool model." Minnie nodded, looking impressed. 

They took a couple of pictures, and then Soyeon clapped her hands together excitedly. 

"Let's get this party started."

Almost on cue, there was a knock on the door. 

Ten, who was Minnie's date, gasped when he saw her. "You look beautiful!" He said, giving her a side hug so that he wouldn't ruin her hair. She laughed, blushing and let him lead her out the door towards the banquet hall. 

Jihyung, who was standing behind Ten grinned when he spotted Jina.

"Woah, nice dress sis." He gave her a high-five and she shrugged. 

"You're not looking too bad yourself." She said, and Soyeon laughed. 

The three of them began following Minnie and Ten, when they heard a voice from behind them. 

"Hey!" The voice said, and Jina turned to spot Jungwon, his crutch in his hand. 

"Oh my god, hi!" Jina beamed, walking over to him. She no longer needed crutches, but she still walked slowly and carefully, trying to limit too many sudden moves.

"You look amazing." Jungwon said, eyes slightly wide. Jihyung made a face and turned away, Soyeon following him with a knowing smile. 

"Thanks." Jina laughed, "You look great too. At least we didn't need wheelchairs, right?"

Jungwon grinned, "Yeah." They walked together toward the hall slowly, making easy conversation. When they entered, their jaws dropped in amazement. 

_____

what do you think of jungwon and jina 😮

new update soon! my exams are starting soon, so hopefully i can publish a few more chapters before that !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 694 25
In which an arrogant Gryffindor boy falls for a shy Slytherin.
58.9K 1.9K 8
parent!au: park jimin || A single father of twins show you the true meaning of family and what it takes to love like a parent, even if they aren't yo...
45.3K 2.1K 14
Where Kim Seokjin is the son of the CEO and is rich. One day the Kim family got invitation from Jeon's family celebrating their son becaming the next...
108K 5.3K 65
Majesty's parents move to Korea from New York. And make Majesty go to some random school, and she meets this boy (Jungkook) who is super rude to her...