Heartstopper one shots

By princess_malfoy03

Nick Nelson x reader/ Nick x Charlie / May include as well Tara x Darcy , Tao x Elle, and Sprolden( from Soli... More

Comfort in your arms( Nick x fem reader)
Lonely (Nick x Reader)
Bath (Nick x Charlie)
Doctor kink?! (Nick x Charlie smut)
Braiding tutorial (Nick x fem reader)
Long days SMUT (Nick x fem reader)
Pregnant Nick x fem SMUT
From behind(smut) nick x charlie

Caring for you (Nick x fem)

342 2 0
By princess_malfoy03

Nick's POV:

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, it was a Thrusday and I had to go to work. It was so cold outside that I didn't want to get out of the covers. Next to me Y/n was lying on her side, facing me, still asleep. I had my left arm and leg on top of her. She opened her eyes sleepily and groaned.

-Nick?

She said in a raspy voice.

-Yeah?

I stroked her face softly.

-I don't think I can go to work today, I don't feel good.

I frowned and pulled myself closer to her, our toes were touching.

-Why is that so? Are you sick?

-I think so, I've got a sore throat, it hurts when I swallow and I think I may have a fever.

-I'm sorry love. I can stay at home and take care of you, if you are not feeling well, we can go to the doctor.

I suggested and pressed my lips against her forehead to check her temperature.

-You are burning.

She touched her foreahead.

-I am. But Nick, it's okay, I don't want you to miss work because of me, I should be fine, I'll take some paracetamol and I'll be better.

-But you are more important than work.

She smiled and carressed my hair.

-Thank you Nick, but no, because then tomorrow you'll have more workload and I don't want it to be because of me. I will feel guilty if you stay because of me.

-You are so stubborn. If you insist, I will go to work, but if you are not feeling better, call me and I'll come back home and take you to the doctor. Okay?

-Okay.

I kissed her foreahead and got out of bed, heading to the bathroom to shave my face. Y/n got up as well and followed me.

Y/n's POV:

Nick and I went to the bathroom and while he was shaving I peed.

I chuckled ironically.

-This has to be a joke.

Nick looked through the mirror to my direction.

-You've got your period, didn't you?

-Yes.

I sighed.

-Nick, could you get me a pad from the third drawer please?

-Of course.

He opened the drawer and got it.

-Here you go.

He handed it to me.

-Thank you.

I put it on while he went on shaving.

-I insist on me staying home for today.

-It's okay, I promise.

-So stubborn.

I curled back to bed, after taking the medicine for the cold and my period, and Nick, already had changed himself for work, came with a wet towel.

-Here, for the temperature.

He placed some strands of my hair, behind my ears and placed the towel on my forehead.

-Thank you Nick, you are the best.

He got on his knees and pecked my lips.

-I don't want you to get sick as well.

-I don't care, really. Do you need anything else before I leave?

My stomach was hurting from the cramps.

-Could you please get me the heating pad that's on our drawer and fill it with warm water, please?

-Of course I can.

I barely had force nor energy to get up, I had this feeling in your body when you've got a temperature, that your muscles hurt and you feel weak.

After a bit Nick came back with the heating pad. He lifted the covers and placed it on my stomach, giving me a couple of kisses there, then he placed back the covers on top of me.

-Thank you. I love you.

I said with a hoarsely voice.

-No need to.

He smiled at me in a caring way.

-I've algo got mouth sores, they are so annoying.

-My God, you've got the whole package. I'm so sorry.

She laughed weakily.

-I have the whole package, indeed.  But it's not your fault.

He just looked at me worried, stroking my face. I love when he does that, so I leaned in my face into his hand.

-Do you have any medicine for the mouth sores, or should I get some on my way back home?

-I don't have any.

-Okay, I'll get them on my way back.

-Thanks.

-It's okay. Darling, Ihave to go to work now, but if you need anything just call me, okay?

I nodded.

He kissed my temple.

-Bye, I love you.

-I love you.

And he left for work.

He is the best husband in the world. He had just left and I already wanted him to come back.

I felt terribly bad, so I just waited for the medicine to kick in. I watched TV for the rest of the morning, prepared myself a basic lunch, and then dozed off.

Nick's POV:

I felt bad leaving Y/n alone at home sick, but she insisted so much that I went to work that I did. I knew she did it not because she doesn't want my company, but because she feels guilty about me taking a day off just to care for her, as if that wasn't enough of a reason to miss a day of work,  but I didn't want her to feel any worse so I did as she told me.

The day went on pretty slow, but finally it was 5 o'clock and I could go home.

I got in the car and texted Y/n, but she didn't answer, so I assumed she was asleep. The fact that she got her period this morning as well was the icing on the cake, as if being sick was not uncomfortable enough.

I stopped at a pharmacy and bought her medicine for the mouth sores and more pads because I noticed this morning that she had only got like four left. With that, I got back in the car and went home.

I opened the door with my keys.

-Hello?

There was no answer, so I went to our room, just to find Y/n laying on our bed, fast asleep with her mouth slightly open, she looked adorable. I smiled to myself and approached her, getting on my knees and giving her a kiss on the forehead. She scrunched her nose and opened her eyes, smiling when she saw me.

-Nick. You're back.

-I am.

I smiled and she coughed, covering her mouth with her arm.

-How are you feeling?

-Not better than this morning. I took a paracetamol this morning but I think I still have a temperature.

-I'm sorry love.

-Don't be.

I climebd onto bed with her, still in my work clothes, with my suit trousers and a white shirt, I had taken off the jacket just when I arrived home.

-Come here.

She laid her head on my chest and wrapped our legs together.

-I've missed you.

I said.

-I've missed you too.

She kissed my clothed chest.

-You look so hot on your work clothes that you are going to make my temperature raise.

I started laughing loudly.

-Y/n!

-It's true.

She started stroking my chest.

-Darling, I've brought you some medicine for the mouth sores and more pads, I stopped on the pharmacy on my way home.

-You are the best. Thank you so much.

-You're welcome.

I kissed the top of her head.

-I think we should go to the doctor, so that they can check you, if you are not feeling  better.

I suggested.

-Yeah, I think so too, maybe I need to take antibiotics or something.

-Yeah. Should I get you some clothes?

-Please.

-Okay.

I got out of bed and went to our cupboard, getting a pair of black sweatpants,  a hoodie of mine for her, as well as a T shirt for her to wear underneath the hoodie, her coat and a bra. I got for myself some grey sweatpants and a hoodie so that I could get changed into more comfortable clothes.

Y/n sat against the headboard, watching me take our clothes.

I went back to our bed and gave her the clothes.

-Do you want me to help you?

She chuckled.

-Okay.

I smiled. I took off her pajama pants, leaving her just in panties, the wings of the pad sticking out. I kissed her knees, putting on her the black sweatpants.

-I took these in case you leaked through.

-You are so thoughtful Nick.

She was smiling widely.

Then I took off her shirt, and I noticed how swollen and sensitive her breasts were, the veins were very noticable.

-Do they hurt?

I looked at her chest.

-A bit, yeah.

I pursed my lips, took the bra I had gotten and clipped it on her. I had gotten that one specifically because I know it is the one she likes when she is on her period and her chest is more tender.

Then I took the shirt and the hoodie and put it on her. Once she was already dressed she climbed to my lap and gave me a bear hug. I planted small kisses on her neck.

-Nick, you are the best husband of the world and I love you so much.

-You are the best wife of the world and I love you so much.

She kept stroking the back of my head and playing with my hair and I rubbed her back soothingly up and down. I was sitting in the edge of the bed so I rocked us both gently.

After a while she got down off my lap and went to put on her shoes. I changed myself quickly and we went to the car to the hospital.

On our way there, I had my hand on her thigh, stroking it. Once we got tou the hospital, 20 minutes later, we got sat in the waiting room, there were a few people there as well, so we waited for a bit. While we waited, our arms were linked, she had her head on top of my shoulder and I had my chin on top of her head.

-I like your ring, your wife must be very lucky.

She said jokingly, while she played with my hand.

-Oh! Thank you so much, Mrs, but I am the lucky one.

She just laughed and kissed my hand.

After a while, they called out her name.

-Do you want me to come inside with you?

I asked.

-Yeah.

We both went inside. The doctor told her to lay in a bed and she did so. The doctor looked at her throat, ears, chest and back. And I just stared, waiting patiently.

She sent her antibiotics for three days for her throat and ears and other medicine for the fever. She recommended her drinking loats of water as well.

-Thank you Doctor.

She said. We both said bye and left the hospital, we got in the car and Y/n sighed heavily, touching her stomach.

-You're in pain.

-Yeah.

-Do you want me to run you a nice bath and give you a massage when we get home?

She smiled.

-Okay.

Before we got home, we stopped at a pharmacy to buy the medicine she had been prescribed.

When we got home, she ate a yoghurt and a banana, and then took the medicine.

-I think that my fever is not so high right now.

-That's great.

I got closer to her and pressed my lips against her foreahead to check the temperature, and gave her a kiss.

-You're right, is not as high as this morning. I am going to go to the bathroom and run you a bath, okay?

-Okay. Will you join me?

-If you want me to, then yes.

-I want you to join me.

-Say less.

I went to the bathroom and started to fill the tub, making sure that the water wasn't too hot or too cold.

Y/n came back with clean pajamas for me and her as well as fresh underwear for both of us.

We both started to strip off our clothes. Y/n sat on the tiolet and put on a tampon and then washed her hands.

I approached her from behind and hugged her, looking at ourselves in the mirror. She looked exhausted. I cupped her tender breasts and stroked them, I hid my face on her neck.

-My baby.

I kissed her neck and she turned around to hug me from the front. I embodied her as much as possible.

She grabbed a hair tie and did herself a messy bun so that her hair wouldn't get wet. I got in the tub and sighed, then gestured for her to come and sit on me. She got in the water and sat on my lap, sighing as well. I wrapped my arms around her waist, caressing her belly and breasts as she was in pain in those areas.

She turned around a bit and curled on my chest.

I kept giving her kisses everywhere I could.

We cleaned ourselves, got out after a bit and changed into our pajamas. Y/n climbed onto the toilet and jumped into my back, so I carried us to our room, placing her on the bed.

-Does it still hurt?

-Yeah.

-Okay. Wait here.

I went again to the bathroom, grabbed body oil and refilled her heating pad.

I came back to our room .

-Can I?

I signaled her shirt.

-Yeah.

I lifted it and applied oil to her stomach and breasts. I know that the pain she is feeling is internal, but still, I will give her a massage.

I started rubbing it and when I got to her chest, I was extra careful not to hurt her, but I drew circles with my hand very slowly. She let out a  couple of moans of relief.

-You can stop Nick, if you want to.

-Are you feeling better?

-I think so, yeah.

-Okay.

I climbed back to bed and curled on her side.

-Thank you for everything you have done today for me Nick. I really appreciate it.

We looked at each other's eyes.

-You don't have to thank me, I do this very gladly.

-I want to give you a proper kiss but I don't want you to get sick.

- I don't care if I get sick.

Before she could say anything else, I kissed her, it was an intense kiss, full of love. Once we couldn't breathe properly, we pulled apart.

Y/n giggled, making me smile, and pressed our foreheads together.

-I love you.

She said.

-I love you.

The next day she was feeling better, and surprisingly I didn't get sick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
367K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...