Imagines and One shots

By Eva_blossom_16

just gotta keep your eyes open and imagine it it's called daydreaming which means dreaming with your eyes open More

One shot
The First Night
deep red
we fell in love in October
CANYON
Runaway
SUNDAY
SUNDAY 2
short imagine
princess×bodyguard-2
princess×bodyguard-3
princess×bodyguard-4
princess×bodyguard-5
princess×bodyguard-6
Friends to Lovers -1
Friends to Lovers-2
Friends to lovers -3
Friends to Lovers -4
Friends to Lovers -5
𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
ℂ𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤*𝕩
ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ

princess×bodyguard-1

461 7 0
By Eva_blossom_16

Lavender dress, perfect. Royalty means wearing big and fluffy dresses which frustrates me a lot.

I know why my father hosted this ball today. Just for me to find a husband. What is this.

I'm just 20 and i should already find a husband. It's not fair at all. I want love to find me or maybe I'll find love. I don't know, but this ball and party is very ridiculous.

A soft knock interrupted my thoughts "princess are you ready" and that's my sweet dear bodyguard. I smiled. I always had a tiny crush on him. He's so sweet, kind and caring towards me. How can I not have a crush on such a person. He's hot too.

I giggled slightly. I was interrupted once again by my bodyguard clearing his throat.

"Hi" i smiled at him. He smiled at me softly. "Ready to go princess" he asked me once again "Yes. No. Wait. My necklace. Oh fxcking hell, where the heck is my freaking necklace" i cussed.

I searched for my necklace when I took out the velvet box. I immediately took out the necklace for it and turned towards my sweet boyfr- no sorry bodyguard.

He had a smirk on his face "not very princess like words" he said which brightened up my whole face. "Sorry" i whispered and smiled at him.

I admired him,.for a while taking in his features which were soft for me I guess.
He was wearing a suit, with a purple dress shirt inside.

I then shook my head and held up my necklace towards him he scrunched his face and raised his eyebrows. "Please my dear bodyguard" i pouted and gave him the doe eyes.

"I'd be honoured my princess" he said. I blushed when he called me his princess. I turned around and I felt him move my hair and put my necklace clutching the pin together. I felt his cold finger brush through my back and neck which sent shivers down my spine.

"Done princess" he said. I smiled and turned around to him. "now your ready" he asked me "well oh wait. My heels" i said and grabbed my heels.

I crotched down and lifted my dress but was unable to put on my heels. I saw my bodyguard kneel down and lifted my feet and put on the heels for me. Wow princess treatment. Well I am a princess.

"Done my princess" he said smiling. I blushed and got up. I leaned up and pressed a soft gently quick kiss on his cheek. He looked at me.

"I'm ready" i whispered blushing and looking down. He nodded. He tapped on his earphone and then spoke "birdie is ready to fly" he said and then tapped it more two times.

"Let's go my princess" he said. I linked arms with my bodyguard and walked down.

Soon we reached the ball. And i was walking like walking down the aisle. I smiled and waved at everyone as I walked with my bodyguard next to me.

Suddenly I tripped on my feet, my moment was going to be runined but as i thought I was going to reach the floor. I reached someone's arms. Well my bodyguard's arms.

He held me, with a smile on his face. I smiled at him "phew" i let out a sigh which made him giggle and smile a little.

I saw my dad looking at me and i immediately stood up on my feet and walked to the stage where my bodyguard left me.

"Ladies and Gentlemen My daughter y/n"
"Princess" everyone were screaming. I waved shyly at them. Then my father handed the mic to me.

I don't know what will come out of my mouth now "hi everyone. I hope y'all are enjoying the evening so far. Uhm. Please enjoy and have a great night everyone. And I love you all" i said smiling to which everyone cheered.

I sighed and then music started to play. "Y/n you want to do right" i heard my dad whisper in my ear and walk away.

I huffed and got down the stage and slowly by slowly, prince's from different places came to meet me.

I gave them a kind gesture. But none were to my liking. I was busy talking to some of the men, when i spotted my bodyguard standing a few feet away from me and staring at me.

I smiled at him, to which he smile back. "Y/n, please I'd be honoured to dance with you, shall we?" Asked one of the boys.

I smiled and nodded. Well a fake smile. We began to dance for a minute until he let go of me. Oh how rude. He didn't even tell me his name. I didn't want to know either.

I sighed and turned around to spot my bodyguard behind me. I smiled at him and he wrapped his arms around me bringing me this close to him.

I wrapped my arms around him and we slowly began to dance to the music. It felt good to dance with him. "It's not forbidden right, were a bodyguard can dance with his princess" he said. I chuckled and slowly danced with him.

"It's boring here" i whispered to him, to which he chuckled "shall we go somewhere else then my princess" he whispered. I smiled bigger and nodded my head.

We slowly made our way from the crowd. I then took his hand and walked up stairs to the top of the building where it was reserved for me.

I was breathless as i walked. I opened the door and saw him amused. He smiled at me and we both got in. "Just can you please lock the door" i asked him and walked to the balcony where we could see everywhere.

I felt his presence behind me. "What are we doing up here" he asked me. "I don't like it down at all. It's so ugh" i groaned to which he chuckled.

Just then his phone started ringing. He pulled it out and put it to his ear.

"Hello mama.......yeah after so long.........yeah I am..........yes she looked so beautiful tonight mama.........i can't mama you know the rules........i hope so mama.......yes, yes I know............she's always beautiful mama.........wait you want to meet her..........mama i don't think-..........ok, ok.........one day mama........ Ok........bye mama......."

"Was that your mother" i asked him curiously "yes my princess" he nodded smiling. "So did you enjoy the night" he asked me. "Honestly no, i hate it. I just how can my dad expect me to do this" i told him. He nodded.

"Hey look, a shooting star, wish for something" i told him. I closed my eyes and wished just for one thing, well it's not a thing but a person, the person standing next to me. I wished for it and opened my eyes only to find my bodyguard staring at me with a smile.

"Did you wish for something?" I asked "uhm, no. I don't think so I'll get it" he said sadly "oh why, why do you think so" i asked him.

"Because it's a very precious thing to me" he shrugged "oh, maybe you'll get it, who knows" i said trying to cheer him up. He smiled and shook his head.

"Uh I'm so tired" i mumbled. I looked at my bodyguard and fell in his arms. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me.

He tapped his earphone and spoke through it "yes birdie is with me and won't be back, she's tired. Don't worry I'll be here with her, yes you can send her food here to the top room" he said and tapped it once again.

He sighed and then secured me in his arms, and pressed kisses on my forehead which felt nice. I hugged him even more tighter.

He chuckled and kissed my hair once again. I looked up at him and stared in his eyes. He's so nice. He smiled down at me.

I smiled at him. I don't know what made me do it, but i did. I leaned in and placed my lips on his. Awe his lips are so soft. I love it. I kissed him with passion while he slowly kissed me back with the same passion.

We broke the kiss and I looked at him. "princess you shouldn't be doing this. I'm just your bodyguard" he said shaking his head.

I let go from his arms and crossed my hand on my chest. "Then who should I kiss, oh wait one of those boys down there, and make them my husband. Listen deat bodyguard your really stupid" i said.

He stood there looking at me. "I thought you found someone there" he said "i didn't find someone there. I um. I found someone here" i whispered looking down.

He looked at me waiting for me to continue "yes I found you. I always had a crush on you, and you didn't seem to notice it. I know my father wants me to find a husband and tomorrow I'll tell him that i well I found you" i spoke breathlessly.

He just smiled at me. "I thought you liked me too" i whispered looking at him. "I do my princess, i do" he said coming close to me and pulling me by my waist.

He peppered my face with kisses, which made me giggle. "So will you marry me my dear bodyguard" i asked him smiling.

"Your crazy" he breathed out smiling. "Crazy for you. Now tell me will you marry me" i asked him smiling. "Yes I will my princess" he said smiling down at me.

We both leaned in and kissed each other passionately with love. I cupped the side of his cheek and kissed him more while he was holding me firmly.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door. We quickly pulled away and my bodyguard went to get it. I heard him talking and then lock the door.

"Princess you food" he said. I walked inside and sat on the couch. He placed the tray in front of me. I patted the seat next to him and gave him, one fork and spoon.

"No my princess, it's for you" he said. "Do you really think I'll make you sleep with a hungry stomach. Now come on ans listen to your princess and eat. What ever I say is good" i told him.

He smiled ans we both began to share the food. I fed him some to which he smiled and ate. Finally. I found my husband. I giggled to myself.

We finsihed up our dinner and sent back the tray. I sighed and changed into a silky dress. I saw my bodyguard's back facing me. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around with a smile on his face.

His eyes widened looking at me and my dress. "Princess this is inappropriate" he said. But i approached him and cupped his face "why do you call me your princess" i asked him smiling. "Because you are" he said smiling. "Then do what i say. I'll be your princess and you be my husband" i told and pecked his lips.

He breathed out. I took his hand and made it rest on my hip. He took in a sharp breath and looked at me.

"No princess" he said shaking his head. "oh why, come on please. We are going to get married so this is ok" i told him. "Your father princess. He won't be agreee to it" he said sighed and pulling me closer.

I blushed as I could already see he was hard."he will, he will have to. Or else i have my ways trust me" i told him. He smiled and cupped my face bringing me to his lips.

We both kissed each other and soon fell on the bed. We broke the kiss and he removed the straps of my nightgown. I smiled and let him do so.

He kissed my neck and I ran my fingers through his hair. He went down to your collarbone and kissed you softly there. I fully pulled down my gown and exposed myself to him.

He sucked on my nipples making me moan. His warm mouth and soft tongue was a perfect combination. He made my toes curl as he kept sucking on my nipples, pulling it. I was dripping from arousal.

"Oh god" i clutched the sheets. He got down and kissed my stomachs and my hip bone. He spread my legs and kissed my thighs.

He slipped of my knickers and spread my legs even more. He latched his mouth to your dripping p*ssy. His mouth felt so good.

He sucked on your clit. And licked your wet folds. "Aah-ahh" you moaned so loudly. He chuckled which send vibrations towards your core.

He pulled away, his mouth dripping from your wetness. You looked at him and blushed. "Come here" i told him. He got in bed with me and held my hips as i began to undo his clothes one by one.

I looked at his lips which were dripping from my arousal. I kissed his lips passionately and laid back down on the bed. I moaned in his mouth with our tastes.

He pulled away and kissed my head smiling at me. Was fully naked in his glory. I blushed "you have such a nice body" i told him. He smiled at me "not as beautiful as yours my princess" he said smiling.

He spread my legs and pushed him self inside me. "Wait, I'm a virgin" i blurted out. He smiled softly at me and kissed my lips.

He began to thrust inside me. And it soo bacame into pleasure. I kissed his lips and we both reached our high.

I kissed him once more and let go of him. He laid beside me on the bed and kissed my head pulling me close to his chest.

I smiled at him. Soon enough we both dozed off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 74 6
Turns out we tend to forget, didnt see that our soulmate is exactly in front of our eyes everyday.
13.9K 168 35
She perfers Intimacy, he prefers conflict She craves romance, he craves tears Her touch creates warmth, his touch creates pain She looks at him like...
2.1K 73 24
🔞 - I like mafia -They are dangerous -No i want a cute mafia ( You will get one but I'm not sure if he is cute or not) ~Read to know about that hi...
8K 259 22
Would you ever sleep with the enemy? Kiss your nemesis? Fall in love with someone you hate?