Love In With You ♥️ [Taekook...

By Taekooksis9

Boy x boy luv Shy boy and his cold professor In the Topmost University of Seoul where our Kook is a student... More

Introduction
Chapter-1 New teacher
Chapter-2 Meeting
Chapter-3 Past
Chapter- 4 Detention
Story Recommendation
Chapter- 5 Mrs.kim
Chapter-6 Tutoring
Chapter -7 Care
Chapter -8 Invitation
Chapter-9 Dinner
Chapter-10 Yeonjun
Chapter -11 Drunk Bunny
Not an update
Chapter -12 Blushy Blushy
1K CELEBRATION 🎉🥳
Chapter- 13 Night With Tae
Chapter-14 Embarassment
Chapter-15 Accusation
Chapter-17 eavesdropped confession
Chapter-18 Teasing
Chapter-19 Kookie's Birthday

Chapter-16 Theatre

135 6 4
By Taekooksis9

I didn't knew anything how these papers came in my locker.....

Means it is jungkook locker the boy is putting papers...Yeon thought

Mmm..sir if you don't find I want to say something...Yeon asked and taehyung nod in reply

Sir, when I go to the locker room  i saw a boy putting some piece of papers in someone's locker....

Call that boy here... taehyung orders Yeon...

If I get to know you are lying it's not good for you miss, you already waste my so much time... taehyung said to Nancy which make him scared internally...she began to play with her fingers showing how nervous she are...

After some pair of seconds the yeonjun bring the boy behind him and he himself go from there by taking taehyung permission...

Yes sir...the boy asked taehyung taking his attention...

Did you put that papers in jungkook's locker....

Jungkook control himself from smiling..when he listen his name escaped by taehyung's lips..

Sir which paper you're talking about..i didn't understand...the boy state maintaining his serious and humble face...

He goes near that boy and directly stare at boy orbs...

Are you still planning to lie to me....spill the truth or I have my own ways.... taehyung stated and look at that boy with his sharp stares...

"............"

Jungkook swear he never look taehyung this angry in his life...
His stare are enough to make anyone bring on their knees...

I didn't do with my own will....I'm forced to do this....boy stated make jungkook confused...
But his confession clear that jungkook is innocent.....

Nancy fist her skirt in anger mixed with nervousness...

You can sit Mr.jeon....

It make him confused that why someone want him to be cheater in everyone's eye...

Who forced you to do this.... taehyung gently ask the boy to make him confess..

But the boy didn't even utter a word

Taehyung released the breath from his lips...

See...you didn't have to scared from anyone okay...are he/she is present here in this class..

He just nodded in reply...

I am saying this to you once again...you don't have to sacred from anyone w-.. taehyung can't even complete his sentence and the boy point at Nancy direction...

Nancy's eyes get expand in shock...

And the boy know after doing this he can't be here for more days he have to transferred from this university...

And if he complain about her that she bully him the thing get more worse for him and no-one cares that if he get bullied or something...

The principal can't do anything rather making her suspend this is the least thing he can do.no-one has audacity to raise voice against the daughter of the major trustee of the whole university and after she came he get more bullied ,so for him doing nothing is the best option...

You can go now... taehyung says to the boy who instantly go from there without wasting a second..

So, miss Nancy did you have to say anything from your side.. taehyung asked him in monotonous tone

She doesn't care what everyone think about her but now her image get all ruined in front of that she like whole heartedly...

She fists her palm  and the anger is clear visible on her face
And after some seconds she calm herself and shook her head...

Meet me after the lunch break...

Taehyung said and Nancy sit on her place...

After lunch break

May I come in sir?

Yes... taehyung said without looking at her...

He put his back in the seat seeating restly on his seat...

Nancy saw him with so much adoreness...

Yes..what's your name btw.. taehyung asked her

Choi Nancy...

Yes Miss Nancy, can I know the reason why you do this all...

After a long break Nancy speak up..

I just do this because I am jealous cause he get a higher marks than me in yesterday's test so I want to make him a person who get marks by cheating in the test...that's all I want to say...she takes a sigh..

Taehyung didn't even speak a word on her statement...

He take out a paper and sign on it. He gives it to a Nancy...Nancy get confused on his action and   takes the paper from him...

You're get suspended for 15 days for putting wrong Accusation on jungkook and for wasting my time in class...

But sir 15 days are so muc--

You can go now... taehyung says cutting off her statement in middle..

Nancy didn't even move her heels from there...

Taehyung raise his eyes and saw her standing still...

Did I have to repeat again... taehyung said with neutral expression on his face

Nancy fist the paper in her hand and go from there..

He throw the paper in nearest dustbin when she came out from the cabin and go in her class..

The news of jungkook and Nancy spread like a fire in a whole uni...

After departure...

Jungkook put his book in the locker and saw Yeon and jimin waiting for him...

You know mr.kim suspend Nancy for 15 days....the girl says to another girl

What really....the girl replied

And it didn't get unlistened by kook who are going to Yeon and jimin

What for 15 days, isn't it too much for this small incident...jungkook thought

He ignored it and goes to his friends....

What..water park and in winters...did you hit your head somewhere Yeon...jimin said to Yeon which make him roll his eyes

What happen what are you talking about...kook invade them in between and asked to jimin..

Yes kook...did you have any place in your mind where we can go...jimin asked kook and after pressurising his brain
He recommend about..

Theatre...we can go there...

What an idea kook and i also listen about a movie that released few days ago...jimin said out in a excitement....

But there is a problem...I have to go for tutoring to mr.kim house at 5 and now it is already 1:00...

It's not a big deal...movie starts from 2:00pm and according to this we have to meet up eachother atleast at 1:30..and movies end at 4:30..we have enough time from now....yeonjun state out and look at his watch
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook:-

Jimin:-

Yeon:-

The trio goes to their home and meet each other at theatre at sharp 1:30..

Did you take tickets yeon...kook asked Yeon and he show him three tickets..

Let me catch up some popcorns and coke for us...jimin said and and then they goes inside the theatre ...

And sit on their primary seat at the most last row...

Btw what is the movie genre...kook asked them both and both reply in unison

It's romantic....

Isn't it intresting....Yeon said and shove a popcorn in his mouth

Yeon don't eat now...let the movie start first....jimin scold him and slap his hand...

He pouts and give him a cute glare
.
.
.
.
.

At taehyung
1:00 pm

In uni

Hyung please let's go....I am waiting for this movie from one damn month hyung please....taehyung said cutely and blink his eyes multiple times

If someone see you now they can't believe that you are there strict and cold math professor....yoongi said and Chuckle slightly

Don't try to change the topic ,tell me are you going or not... taehyung asked him with hope in his eyes..

What if i say........NO......All his hope get crashed when he listen a big NO from the elder

But whyyyy...why you don't want to go...

I rather like to stay at my house and sleep...don't disturb me now....yoongi blurted out

Taehyung just smirk....

At 1:45

Yoongi:-

Hyung what would you like to have....coke or colddrink.... taehyung asked yoongi which make him annoy

You're not doing right taehyung....yoongi said and Taehyung ignore it

Okay so I am buying coke as you're not telling me...

Yoongi roll his eyes at taehyung's behaviour

Lezzz go...Taehyung said and he take yoongi inside the theatre

Btw Where you book our seat....yoongi asked him and he didn't get any answe in reply

He saw taehyung gazing at the particular direction

He raise his eyebrows and follow his gaze...and he also get stiff there until one person accidentally push taehyung

Tae: Hyung

Yoongi:yes

You ask me that where I book our seat... taehyung said and yoongi just hmm in reply and look at his face

Just at the row where they are seating... taehyung asked and yoongi expression like wtf you do taehyung

Or atleast What i can except from you...

Hyung you are saying like I knew that they are also coming there...

Whatever is it..now let's go i can't stand anymore...yoongi said it and without waiting for any answer he goes and sit there...

Yoongi clicks taehyung picture where he is coming to him  without his knowing and found him so handsome even he click it at random..

He smirk and put his phone in the pocket then taehyung also sit there and put the mask in his pocket...

Everybody settle on their seat and movies begins with a hot make out session...

Everyones in theatre let out ohhh sound including jimin and Yeon...

Where kook at other side can't even look at the screen..

And with Taehyung , he get stiff in his seat and gulped down his coke..

Yoongi at the other place sleeping on his place with slight mouth open..
.
.
.
Hyung wake up....He shakes yoongi and he groan in sleep

His eyes get widen when he see the trio coming at their side..

If they saw me here, what they think about me that their professor love to see romantic movies...Wth taehyung....he thought in his mind

He wear his mask and pull yoongi..

Yoongi yawns and makes pout unknowingly and saw the surrounding ,processing what is happening...

But before he can, he get drag by tae until they reached to their car...

Taehyung sigh

Sorry hyung...

It's okay....btw, is the movie ends.....yoongi hyung and taehyung just nod simply and sit on the driver seat

So soon...yoongi blurted and saw the time...

Tae you must get late for your tutoring...let's go fast, see it's already 4:45....

Yeah hyung i know...first sit in the car... taehyung said and start the car...

Yoongi sit in the car and both head to the yoongi's apartment first and then taehyung to their own...

At The Trio
At 4:40

Movie is really so romantic, more than my exceptations....Yeonjun said and jimin nod in reply

Where kook is in his own fantasy world...but he squint his eyebrows when he saw the familiar figure just few meters away from him but he chooses to just ignore it...

What happen to you kook, are you began to imagining the things you see in the movie with our Taehyung sir huh....jimin said playfully and Yeon just frown in confusion...

Minnie...aren't you thinking too much nowadays and  what if i say samething to you huh...jungkook sass back and mere rosiness began to erupt on his cheek...

Sorry for disturbance...but who is this Taehyung sir you are talking about and why kookie imagine the things with him....Yeon said with frown on his face...

Jimin will tell you everything yeon,Let's go first or I will get late....jungkook said and both nod in reply and sit on the passenger seat

Jungkook start the car and droves off to Yeon house then jimin then to tae's apartment...

He saw his watch and he sigh in satisfaction...

He pull his bag on the shoulder and lock the car...

He steps in the house and the first thing he saw taehyung who is previously resting on the sofa but open his eyes when he listen the creak of a door

Jungkook frown when he saw taehyung in the same clothes as before he saw in the uni..

And saw a glass of water and car keys just infront of him on the glass table

Taehyungs's eye get blew open when he saw jungkook infront of him with frown on his face...

Ahh..you came..let's go..... taehyung said and he get happy when taehyung didn't saw anything even when he is late than usual..

He follows him and goes inside the room. When taehyung phone rings and he go to the balcony..

Yes hyung

Check out the message i
Send you just now

What it is

Just do..what i said

He opens the yoongi's chat and found one photo of himself in the theatre..

Hyung, did you click
This photo

Yes, and listen why i
Send you this...if you didn't
Delete that voice recording
I will post this picture on Insta
And the thing is well known
By you that jungkook and jimin
Is also active on insta....did you Understand what I mean by this and you will surely have to
Do it....

Hyung, you're not
Doing right..it is wrong

It's nothing wrong in it
Beside I'm just taking my
Revenge from you...

Okay i will delete it,
But you also have to delete
That photo of mine...

Okay I will and don't
Delete it now you have to
delete tomorrow infront of
My eyes..

Okay hyung but you
Also have to keep up with
Your words...

Okaaaayyy...

Hyung i am hanging
Up the call now
Jeon is here..

Hang up

Then taehyung gave him some mandatory questions to do and ask about his other subjects as well..

Well...how is your other subjects going... taehyung asked him and jungkook face him..

Mmm...it's going well except science....jungkook stated and taehyung asked him

What you didn't understand in the science....

Physics and chemistry.....

What about biology... you didn't have any problem in it...

He just shook the head in reply and again doing his question but only for few seconds...

Mmm...if you have any problem in physics and chemistry you can ask me....I'll also teach you that beside your maths revision is almost completed.... taehyung stated and jungkook nod and speak

Really....okay so from tomorrow I'll brought the science book...He says delightedly...

Did you need some water...I am going there I'll also catch up for you if you want.... taehyung stated and jungkook just nod in reply

Taehyung after some minutes brought one glass of water for jungkook..he close the door behind and when he goes to jungkook his one foot get stuck in table and all the water of glass splashed on jungkook's white shirt...

Taehyung almost get bumped on the floor but he balance himself....but his eyes get widen when he saw the question paper that he gives to jungkook to solve get almost wet and more importantly he saw the younger whose white shirt get all transparent...

But younger didn't notice it still... Taehyung clear his throat and move his gaze from younger...

Younger get confused at taehyung's action and when he saw his white wet shirt...
His eyes get blew open...he sat up from the chair and his mouth get parted slightly...
He hissed at the coldness on his chest...

Taehyung throat again get dry when he remember the younger's heavenly body he saw seconds ago...

He go to his closet and gave jungkook his one of his loose t-shirt...

From now the red shade began to erupt on taehyung's cheek which is so rare even to his yoongi hyung and his parents...

Jungkook impulsively take the t-shirt and goes inside the bathroom...

Jungkook take off his shirt and wipe his chest and tummy with towel and wear taehyung T-shirt
Which is slightly getting loosed.... showing his attractive collarbone

He again put it on his shoulder and take a long sigh....He put his shirt and pant  in the washing machine...

He is slightly hesitating to go out from the bathroom only in his T-shirt...

Taehyung get up from his place.. when he listen a creak sound of door...

His eyes get blew wide when he saw jungkook only in his T-shirt...which is also loosed from his shoulder...

Jungkook again put that on his shoulder...

Mmm..mr.kim can..can I get your pants too...mine is slightly get wet...so... jungkook said hesitately

Of course...he mumbles slowly and began to find his some old pants which get fit on jungkook's thin body...and after so long he find his one of his shorts...

He stretch his hand and try  as much as possible not to look at younger...

This is the only I have which get fit on your body... taehyung said and jungkook take his shorts from his hand with red cheeks....

And after some minutes he came out from the bathroom and sit on the chair..

Taehyung again gave him a question paper to solve...

You don't have to do it from the start...you can start from where you left off... taehyung said and jungkook just nod in reply...

Jungkook's tshirt again get down from his shoulder which is get unnoticed by him..

But not by older...his gaze go to his exposed white milky skin.....

He move his gaze and began to do his work...

He take sigh and decide to ask this question to taehyung...

Mm..sir I have a doubt in....this question...This time he carefully point at the question and saw taehyung who is hesitating a bit to look at him...

He get confused and then check himself and then his cheeks get heat up...he instantly covered his exposed shoulder

*Ring*

Both phone rings up simultaneously...

Both checked it and find the...

___________________________

So here is your next chapter and let me know about your thoughts...

Please vote and comment if you like this part 😉🙂

2k views completed 🥳🤩

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
249K 10K 24
《~ Jungkook was only 13 years old when something happen in his life.Because of this ,he was bullied everytime at school and become very shy,but ever...
8K 348 19
Jeon Jungkook a handsome but rude,arrogant and strict professor of SNU Kim Taehyung a walking beauty but kinda dumb,innocent and clumsy student of SN...
115K 7.5K 22
Jungkook doesn't really like History of Music. He does however, like the one who is teaching it - aka assistant professor Min Yoongi. What Jungkook...