Carlie Swan

נכתב על ידי TheTrueWeirdo2

What if Bella had a little sister but she acted more of a mom to her then Renee, well meet Carlie Swan little... עוד

Character Info and Cast
Bella's Birthday Surprise
Birthday Gone Wrong
Cullen's Are Gone
The Great Depression
Hanging Out With Jake
She's Gone Crazy🤪
Chapter 8 cuz i don't know what to call it
Back
Hanging with Embry
Wolves!
Unexpected Vist
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Big Puppies
Thank You!
Em's House
You're a girl?
Red
pictures for last chapter
Picnic
Almost Drowning Again
Cullens Are Back
Part 2, Eclipse intro
Monster
Ungrounded
Seeing my boys, and girl?
Decision
Hogwart house vote
Weekend with the Cullens
Bella found out
Taming the Beast
A/N
vote
the talk
Tea party
Graduation party
what damn army?!
Another vote
Training
The Battle
Voltori
The after math

before the battle

1.4K 41 4
נכתב על ידי TheTrueWeirdo2

Momma and I pull up to our house to see the sight of Grandpa and Pixie walking out talking. We both give each other a weird look, then get out.

"Ok, Alice. Don't be a stranger." Grandpa says, and she responds with an okay. She walks up to us and picks me up. "Your alibi for the battle is all arranged,"

"Really?"

"I told your father that our whole family's going camping this weekend. So you and I are having a sleepover at my house, and Carlie is going to spend the night at Sue's. Charlie's going fishing anyway, " the pixie vampire explained. "Charlie?" My mom asked, shocked and confused, "you guys are on first name basis now?"

"Me, he likes," she said a little smug about it. "Actually, you and Edward will have the house to yourself tonight." She admits. "Like alone?" Momma asks, making me give her a deadpan stare "no you're gonna have the whole town with you guys, " I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

The pixie vampire chuckles. "we're all going hunting, powering up for the battle. You're welcome. "

"What about Carlie?" I look at pixie for that. "Jacob's gonna take her for a few hours and then drop her off at the house at night." I brightened up at the mention of Jake, then scowl as I remember Jake plans to fight in the battle, and it was his idea to fight in the battle too.

Pixie gives me to momma after kissing my head. And we head inside as she disappears. Grandpa was in the kitchen. "Hey. Do any of you want a sandwich?" Grandpa asks.
"No, I'm good," momma says while Grandpa looks at me, and I nod.

Grandpa starts to make me a sandwich as he talks to momma. "Well, the sister... I like"

"Alice. Yeah, she's great. " There was an awkward silence between them. "Hey, dad, I was wondering... why didn't you get remarried after mom?"

"Uh, I don't know... I guess I still haven't met the right gal. Why?" Grandpa asks and hands me my sandwich. "I don't know. I thought you just maybe gave up on the whole institution of it. Of marriage. But do you think there's any value in it?"

"Yeah. Yeah, marriage has value. When you're older. Much older. Like your mother, it seems to work out fine for her the second time around. Later in life." Grandpa says, and I can hear the double meaning in his words. He doesn't want her to marry fresh out of high school.

"Yeah, I guess," momma says, sounding a little disappointed? Grandpa speaks, "I mean... you definitely don't wanna have to get married because you weren't... careful. " I stop eating and stiffle my laugh. He thinks she's pregnant, and momma seemed to not understand what he was hinting at.

"What?"

"Look, you know what I'm talking about. There's... things that you need to think about it, if you... if you're gonna be... physically intimate." I giggle at both their faces.

"Ok. Dont... dont have 'the talk'. Don't just quit."

"It's just as embarrassing for me as it is for you."

"I highly doubt that, and don't bother, cause mom beat you to it like 10 years ago,"

"Well, you didn't have a boyfriend 10 years ago,"

"I'm sure things work the same way." There was a pause before Grandpa nodded, "alright. So, you guys are... taking precautions, and..."

"Ok, dad. Please just don't worry about that. Edward is... old school." I laugh at the conversation that's going on between them. "Old school, great. What's that? Like a code for something?"

"Oh my god. Dad... I'm a virgin." Grandpa puts his hands to his ears and makes a lalala noise, making me laugh harder. "Okay, go. Glad we covered that." Momma runs upstairs shouting a "me too. "

Grandpa finishes making his sandwich and looks at me. "Virgin... I'm liking Edward a little bit more now." He bites into his sandwich. I laugh.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

When momma goes over to the cullens, Jake picks me up and takes me to Sammy and Ems house. We play board games, watch movies, and bake sweets.

I even started a pillow fight by hitting Jake in the head with my pillow. Sammy joined in while Em made dinner. Embry came over and joined in, too. It was really fun and lasted until Em called us for dinner. After dinner, Jake took me to the Cullen's house.

Eddie opened the front door for me and nodded at Jake as a thank you. Jake nodded back and hugged me tightly. He then kissed my forehead.

I walked inside and gave Eddie a hug. 'where's momma?' I think to him. "Upstairs in my room." I nod, run upstairs to Eddie's room. Momma was sitting on a bed looking at her hand.

I go up to her and get a good look at the ring she was wearing, "He proposed?" I see her nod, I look at the ring closer. It's oval, with a bunch of tiny diamonds. "It's pretty," I tell them.

The rest of the night, me, momma, and Eddie had a movie marathon of disney movies. Tarzan 1 and 2, lilo & stitch 1 and 2, and the emperors new groove. I fell asleep halfway through it.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

In the morning, momma and I made a trail of our scent to lead the army to the clearing where the cullens would be waiting. Momma went a little extra and pricked her finger, leaving blood spots of ferns and trees.

"You're going overboard," Eddie stated. "If this is all I can contribute, I want to be thorough."

"The newborns will be frantic." He looked at momma's wound. A drop of blood was on her finger."It's okay. Don't make yourself uncomfortable." Eddie shakes his head."It doesn't bother me anymore."

"Since when?"

"Since I spent 24 hours thinking you and Carlie were dead. That ring suits you, " Eddie says, and I glance at mommas ring. Jake comes over, and Eddie turns to him.

"Alice says a storm coming." I glance at what Jake's wearing. Shorts and no shirt, how is he not cold?! I'm wearing a black knitted shirt, black leather leggings, a black fur vest, brown boots, black earmuffs, and some sunglasses because they complete the outfit and make me look cool. I learned it from Pixie.

"Yeah, I can feel it. We should get going." Jake says, glancing at me. "Carlie will need warmer clothes than that. "

"I'll see you in a couple of hours," Eddie says. Just then, Sethy sneaks up behind and grabs me, making me squeal. Eddie gives both me and momma forehead kisses and then walks away.

"Congrats on the engagement." Sethy and Jake say. Sethy was a little more enthusiastic than Jake, tho. Jake picks up momma as Sethy adjusts me in his arms. Then the boys take off up the mountain.

After a few hours, we reach the top. Eddie had already set up the tent. Momma goes and hugs Eddie. It's so cute that I aw at them. "Thank you," he says to jake, and Sethy. "You should get back before the storm hits," momma says as Seth takes off. He was spending the night with his mom.

"No, I'm staying. You'll need my connection to the pack to keep tabs on what's going on."

"You're not gonna fight?" I ask with hopeful eyes. If he doesn't fight, that's one less person I have to worry about. "Seth will spell me in the morning. He's not happy about missing the action, but it'll keep him out of trouble." I nod. Disappointed, Jake is still fighting, but relieved sethy isn't.

"Let's get you inside." Eddie says and takes me inside the tent."Here, Alice picked out some warmer clothes for you." He hands me some clothes.

I put on the clothes since the temperature is starting to drop as the storm gets closer. The clothes consisted of a white hoodie, a black coat with white fur inside the hood, black leggings, a baige scarf, a red beanie, red tinted sunglasses, and I use the same boots I was already wearing.
(Picture will be in next chapter)

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

Later at night, the storm really hit. I couldn't fall asleep because momma was chattering so much. I will admit I'm cold but not that cold. She should have worn warmer clothes. I shudder at the cold. "I should have chosen a site lower down."

"No, i-its fine, I'm okay." Momma says, still shivering. Now I'm starting to shiver. "What can I do?" He asks, sounding desperate. The night continues to get colder, and now I'm shivering, and my teeth are chattering. It's gotten below 0. The door to the tent unzips.

"I can't sleep with all that teeth chattering going on," Jake says as he steps into the already crowded tent. "Jake?" I croak out freezing. He was at my side in a flash with worry and panic in his eyes. "You're blue," he states and looks at Eddie in concern.

"I-im f-fine. Help m-my m-momma, " I say. "Munchkin, you're blue compared to her." I still share my head. My momma means more to me.

He lays down in the middle of us and pulls me practically on top of him. "Wow. You both are freezing. Relax, you'll both warm up soon.

I fall asleep as Jake starts humming my favorite song. Yellow by Coldplay.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.1M 38.8K 60
Miley Swan is the older sister to Bella, she's protective, loyal and seems to be imprinted on by the alpha of a rag tag group of shape shifters. As B...
64.9K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
50.9K 1K 14
Alethea was once a part of the Cullen Family. However, she mysteriously disappears. Centuries later, Renesmee is born. Noticing the similarities bet...
769K 16.1K 40
What happens when Bella swan and her brother Alexander swan, came to live with their dad, Charlie. Bella meets Edward, like we already know their lo...