ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 62

4.7K 405 94
By Richaa_Sharma

2 months later.

Now two months have passed since Neil saw Avni in person....Every day, every morning he sees her through video call but after Shweta's words, he completely controls himself in not going to meet her.
This is the first time since the day she came into his life that he has not seen her in person for so long, He is missing her a lot and only he knows how he has stopped himself from going to her.

So other side, during these two months, Avni asked him many times to come and meet her whenever he was free but Neil always refuses her by making some excuse or the other. It is not easy for him to do this but he has started to see things differently, he has accepted that things in life will not always go as he has planned, He had planned a lot about his future with Avni but nothing happened as he thought.
But it's okay, he will accept whatever destiny wants, he will wait for her to come fully into his life and will never interrupt her to take decisions for her, she can do whatever she wants to do. whatever she wants he will accept happily because now he doesn't want anything from life except her, Even if he has to wait for her his whole life, he will do so but he also knows that his Avni will not make him wait much longer.

And now he has to prove to everyone that he can survive these 6 months without her, Everyone thinks that he might not be able to do this but he will prove to everyone how strong his love is.

Now he may be sad from inside but he does not let that sadness appear on his face. He goes to office on time, does all his routine on time, He calls her from time to time to inquire about her well-being, calls her during every meal to remind her to eat, and about everything else too.

He takes care of everything for her over the phone, if she ever feels like eating something and before she can get it herself, He orders it for her and she immediately gets it delivered to her door, she is always amazed at his speed.
Things just come out of her mouth and that thing is immediately present in front of her.

Other side, A lot has changed in Avni's life in these two months, being alone there, she focuses on some of her hobbies to pass her time.
Although she is busy with new work in the office and feels tired after coming back home but on weekends, she goes to dance classes to pass her time and also does one or two other things which she likes to do and which she wants to learn and she doesn't even realize how her time passes in all these things.

Gradually, she has started getting into the habit of doing her household chores as well; with Neil's help, she no longer has any pending work, whatever work she forgets to do, Neil reminds her over the phone and makes her do it by removing her laziness.

It is now night time, after coming back from office, to relax himself, Neil takes a shower and comes to the room from the washroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

He is about to step towards his closet when his phone starts ringing, He picks up his phone lying on the bed and sees that Avni's video call is coming...

He is about to pick up the phone when he remembers the state he is in right now, he can't show himself to her like this.

He disconnects her video call, calls her a voice call which she immediately picks up and Neil puts the phone on speaker and goes to his closet wearing his clothes

" Why did you disconnect my call, I wanted to see you..." She says as she picks up his call and Neil smiles hearing this.

" I am changing, wait, I will fulfill your wish in 2 minutes, Ma'am." He replies to her while putting the T-shirt over himself but on hearing this, her evil mind starts running.

" toh is me kaun si badi baat ho gyi, You could have changed in front of me too?
Uff, you are very shy tillu...." At her words he shakes his head, smiling.

" Madam, aapki besharmi dekh mujh masoom ko sharm karni pad rahi hai " She smiles at his words pressing her lips together

" Huh, naa main besharm hu aur naa hi aap masoom....." He smiles at her words
Of course, he is not innocent, nor is she shameless. He knows that she is trying to be bold just for him and in this effort her cuteness and innocence increases.

And by now he has worn all his clothes, so without saying anything he makes a video call to her which she immediately picks up and looks at him... who at this moment looks completely fresh, a few drops of water are still dripping from his wet hair to whom he is wiping with a towel in one hand and talking to her with his phone in the other hand.

" Ab ghoorti rahogi, yaa kuch bologi bhi...." Neil speaks, bringing her back from her staring world, to which she takes a deep breath before speaking further

" Haaye! ( She speaks dreamily, placing her hand on her heart.)
How can someone look so cute, handsome and hot at the same time..." Her words immediately make him feel a slight blush. This girl, these days, suprise him with her such antics,

Nowadays he does not give her as many compliments as she has started giving him and it is ok, men also deserve compliments, it is not necessary that a man always compliments a woman, When girls praise their guys in this way, they feel good.

And before he could say anything on her words, she spoke again.

" Neil, you are very bad " she said slightly pouting

" arre, what did I do now..." he asks on her complaint.

" You haven't fulfilled my wish yet..."

" Which one ?" He asks confused

" I want to see you shirtless...Now I had a chance but again you snatched that chance from me...you are very bad...." He looks at her for this word and today he also thinks of teasing her for this because nowadays she is demanding this a lot.

" Well, I have not snatched this opportunity from you... I was going to give you this opportunity every day...But you rejected my offer...." she see him confused on this and he continues

" You would have got a chance to see me shirtless every day if you had married me and lived with me...Then you could see me without a shirt as much as you wanted, but you did not like this offer...So now, until we get married, I will not fulfill this wish of yours...." She smiles with slight shyness at his words but she also thinks that she should tease him about this.

" Well, if that's the case then why don't we wait till marriage to do other things too....I mean no hugs, no kisses and everything else..." He slightly raises his eyebrows at this..

" Well what if I say I'm okay with it?" On this she looks at him with suprise, How can he be OK with this thing?

" meri jaan, I am okay with it and now I am okay with everything....
But think about yourself, will you be able to control it?" He says this on her increasing mischief.

And hearing this her face turns red and somewhere it is true that she will not be able to control, if he is in front of her then how will she not hug him and seeing her blushing he smiles and speaks

" It's been 2 months since I felt the sweetness of your lips, so imagine how much patience I have gained...I have endured this, so now I can do anything,
I will survive the next 4 months too "

Her smile slows down a bit after hearing these words, she doesn't like seeing a conversation that started as a joke turn serious like this....and what does that mean that he will survive the next 4 months too, he will not come to meet her?
It's been 2 months already that he hasn't come even once and now he's saying like this

" What do you mean... will you never come here to meet me...?" On her question he looks at her and clearly, he can see disappointment on her face instead of blush, And he thinks that he has made a lot of excuses, today he will tell her the truth that yes, he will not go there to meet her.

" Yes, I will not come.." She is shocked to hear this.

" But why, you said you would come soon....For the last 2 months you have been saying that you will come and now...
Neil are you again angry with me about something?"

" No, why would I be angry but Avni main....

" kya main.......Neil please

" Sorry Avni But it is not easy for me to leave you behind and this is the only reason why I don't want to experience that moment again and again when I leave you there alone...so please understand..." He completes his point

She gets a little hurt by his words and doesn't know what to say in response, that's why she says...

" Neil, I remembered I have to talk to mom, so I'll talk to you later...." Saying this, she is about to disconnect the phone but before she does, she stops after hearing Neil's words.

" Sorry...." At his sorry, she looks at him

" I might have hurt you again..." Realizing his mistake he says, Perhaps he shouldn't have said this to her like this, but no matter how strong he is in front of everyone, his emotions come out in front of her, and that's what happened now.....
He told her what he was feeling for the past two months, The amount of patience he showed in these two months is really a big thing.....The kind of impatient person he was, he learned to be patient, and now that he has endured this, he has stayed away from her, so now he can do anything.
He will stay away from her for another four months, and the truth is that it is not easy for him to meet her again and again and leave her there alone.
And he did not tell her the things that Shweta had told him, but apart from Shweta's words, he told her what he was feeling.

" You don't need to say sorry, I don't feel bad about anything... I really need to talk to mom that's why...Before she finishes her sentence, he cuts her off.

" Okay, then go talk to maa.....He says this and she doesn't really know what to say to him so she hangs up.

And here Neil sighs and rubs his face with his palm and then stands in front of the mirror and looks at himself and then thinking something he removes his T-shirt.

other side

Avni remains engrossed in her own thoughts, wondering whether she is doing something wrong with Neil...He has really changed, He is learning to be so patient just for her.
He once said that just because he laughs everything off, it doesn't mean that he doesn't feel pain about anything.

And for some time now she has only been disappointing him and hurting him......Today she got upset over such a small thing that he was not coming to meet her, so it was her decision to stay away.....So why is she feeling bad now?

Is she becoming selfish in their relationship? If he listens to her everything then is she taking advantage of it? She knows that no matter what happens, he will not be angry with her, so is she taking him for granted by making him angry everytime.

And before she can think too much, she receives a message on her phone which turns out to be from Neil...She opens his message and gasps when she sees his shirtless picture and her eyes fall on his message which reads.... I hope your complaint that I am not fulfilling your wish has also gone away, Now, if your anger is over then call me after talking to maa." He knows that she was not supposed to talk to her mother, she just made an excuse, So to improve her mood, he fulfilled her wish of seeing him shirtless.

And after reading his message, she again looks at his picture where his perfectly built body looks amazing along with his abs, her gaze fall on his veiny hands which mostly remain hidden because of the full sleeve shirt he is wearing.

She suddenly starts feeling shy after seeing this picture of him, she has never seen anyone like this before, yes except the hero of movies, Now what should she do? Her favorite hero is Salman Khan who takes off his shirt at the end of every movie so she has to see him without a shirt but he is looking better than Salman Khan without his shirt, her favorite hero has changed from today.

With a blush on her face, she looks at his picture shamelessly, she thinks as she feels shy looking at his picture so what would have happened to her if he had gone shirtless in front of her to fulfill her insistence, it was good that he did not do anything like this in front of her.

But then she notices how he bows before her again.....He clearly said that he will not fulfill this demand of hers until they get married, but as soon as he felt that she got a little angry which she did not, she simply disconnected the phone because she couldn't figure out how to respond to him that time, but he felt that she was angry with him and he immediately fulfilled her wish.

Now she really feels bad as to why he is so good.

" bhagwan ji, maine to kabhi koi vrat bhi nahi rakha tha....itna accha ladka aapne mujhe kaise de diya...." She looks up and speaks to God

And while she is thinking all this, suddenly she hears the doorbell at her house, She comes out of the room, opens the door and sees a man standing there with something.

" Ma'am, this is for you," he says, handing her a paper bag.

" But I didn't order anything, perhaps you have come to the wrong place..."

" No Ma'am, Mr. Neil Khanna has done this for you..." She is not surprised by this because it has become almost a daily routine for her.
Every other day, Neil does something like this for her, but today she is feeling a little bad that she disconnected the phone so rudely and instead of her, he is the one who's try to pacify her.

She takes the paper bag from that person and then thanks him, closes the door of her house and comes inside and then she takes out something inside that paper bag, which contains a sorry card along with her favorite chocolates and her favorite pastries.
Because he knows that no matter what happens, her mood gets improved by eating sweets.

And again she receives a message on her phone, which is from Neil and tells her that Leave your anger and correct your mood by eating this sweets quickly.
Now it is true that food can improve her mood which he knows but why does he need to do so much for her.

Now she regrets that she is not even able to call him, after being pampered so much, with what face should she call him and apologize?

On the other hand, Neil sees that she is viewing all his messages but is not replying, he also gives her, her time and he doesn't disturb her by calling her but suddenly he sees that her video call is coming on his phone...He smiles and picks up her phone and holds it in front of his face.

" I love you " As soon as he picks up her phone and places it in front of him, the first thing she says while looking at him is this, which makes him smile.

" I love you too meri jaan..." He answers her and her eyes become a little moist.

" Forgive me...but do whatever you feel is right...if it is not easy for you to come here and go, then it's okay don't come..."

" Thank you for understanding me" he says to which she smiles lightly.

" jab aap meri bina kahe sari chize samjh jaate hai, to kya main aapke kehne par bhi aapko nahi samjhungi.....?" He smiles lightly at her words but does not say anything.

Both of them are looking at each other in silence, not being able to understand what to say next, but then Neil breaks their silence.

" Did you eat that pastry, did you like its taste...although it was your favorite flavor but I don't trust the shop..." On his words she smiles

" No, I haven't eaten yet..."

" So what are you waiting for...main nahi aane wala....go and eat " she slightly smiles at this

" You wait, I will give you the right response only after eating in front of you....." Saying this she places the pastry in front of her and takes a bite of it in her mouth and Neil looks at her questioningly to which she looks at him.

" It's very tasty, thank you for fulfilling all my wishes..." He smiles but suddenly something clicks in his mind.

" waise, wishes se yaad aaya...main kaisa lgaa tumhe bina shirt ke....did you like me naked.." Her face starts turning red on his question, for the first time she saw him like that in semi-naked condition, Earlier she was being very bold but now she is not able to answer what exactly she is feeling after seeing his picture.

" Tumne jawab nahi diya...." He asks her teasingly, a mischievous smile appears on his face while she takes a deep breath in order to compose herself before saying anything to him

" You will get the answer to this when I actually see you like that in person....is tasvir vasvir se mera kya hoga..." She also speaks mischievously, to which he shakes his head in disbelief.

And then both of them continue talking like this. But then Neil doesn't keep her awake for long because she has to get up in the morning.

And he does this thing every day.
When she was in Mumbai, he used to talk to her about his entire day till late night but now he does not keep her busy with him till late night.
Because if she doesn't get enough sleep in the morning, she won't be able to concentrate on her work and with this thought in mind, he is able to talk to her only for a short while.

To be continued..........

After doing their little Kalesh, both of them feel more in love with each other..🤪

Thank you for tolerating my writing along with these two crazy lovers.

I hope you all liked it ?

Please vote and comment if you guys liked it and follow me if you guys want...🙏❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.8K 23
This book is going to contain some short stories. Please do give it a try It will be worth it. (Request closed) Story cover by:- @jasmine0786. Thank...
18.6K 699 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
30.2K 4.1K 22
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...
84.6K 6.2K 56
A Tale of Desi Romance and Arranged Marriage ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Blurb: She doesn't want to be swept off her feet, She...