Taekook Love stories

By ssssss21199

Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy end... More

Possession (1)
Possession (2)
Possession (End)
Innocent Tae
SECRET
Dependant
Only you
Neglected (1)
Neglected (End)
Sacrifices (1)
Sacrifices (End)
Hurt (1)
Hurt (2)
Hurt (End)
I need your love (1)
I need your love (End)
Loving you... loosing me (1)
Loving you... loosing me (End)
Pain.... (1)
Pain.... (2)
Pain.... (End)
Heartbroken feelings... (1)
Heartbroken feelings... (End)
You are Precious my love (1)
You are Precious my love (End)
You're the light of my darkness... (1)
You're the light of my darkness... (2)
New Book update!! New Book update!!
Love
Revenge (1)
Revenge (2)
Revenge (3)
Revenge (End)
Status doesn't matter
In love with the Warrior
Missing Pieces... (1)
Missing Pieces... (2)
Missing Pieces... (End)
Misunderstood (1)
Misunderstood (End)
Wish you were there for me... (1)
Wish you were there for me... (2)
Wish you were there for me... (3)
Wish you were there for me... (4)
Wish you were there for me... (End)
Trusting you
Everything for you... (1)
Everything for you... (2)
Everything for you... (3)
Everything for you... (4)
Everything for you... (5)
Everything for you... (6)
Everything for you... (End)
I might be Wherever you are (1)
I might be Wherever you are (End)
You broke me first... (1)
You broke me first... (End)
Insecurities
Perfect... (1)
Perfect... (End)
Don't leave me alone... (1)
Don't leave me alone... (2)
Don't leave me alone... (3)
Don't leave me alone... (End)

You're the light of my darkness... (End)

1.6K 100 27
By ssssss21199

No proofread...
Ignore the mistakes...🙇🏻‍♀️🙂
.
.
.
"I HATE YOU BASTARD!! HOW DARE YOU TO HURT HIM!"
The person was none other than Yoongi. He yanked away Taehyung's hand harshly and pulled kookie towards himself.

Kookie was baffled, as in why Yoongi was saving him.

"Y-yoon--"
"Don't take my name from your dirty mouth Taehyung! I left my brother to you believing you and what you did huh?!"
Taehyung shake his head.

"You-- you a-are misunderstanding hyung"
Yoongi started at him disbelief.

"I am misunderstanding, are you serious?! You were going to spank my brother!! You were going to hurt him knowing very well that he was into coma for last three years and he is still weak!!!"
Taehyung startled.

The little one started to cry, he didn't like the yellings.

"N-nu scwold kookie's TaeTae hyungie... Bwad k-kitty hyungie"
Taehyung's eyes softened.

"Bun, he is not scolding your TaeTae. He is just playing, ri-right--"
Yoongi cut tae off.

"No bub, I was scolding him for you. Tell me the truth was he going to punish you?"
Kookie stared at Yoongi with his doe eyes. He unknowingly started to suck onto his thumb. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders in disbelief.

He immediately took out the pacifier which he always carries in his pocket for urgent purpose.

He detached the thumb from koo's lips and replaced it with pacifier. The whole scene was unfolding infront of yoongi.

"Baby I warn--"
"Stop acting sweetly infront of me Taehyung! I know your real facade. Just spill the truth!"
Yoongi warned.

"Hyung I ---"
"Just tell me were you going to spank my brother?"
He asked darkly.

"I jus--"
"Yes... Or... No"
"Hyung please li--"
"YES OR NO!!"
Taehyung take a breath before replying.

"Yes!! I was going to spank him but be--"
Taehyung's words got cut off by the strong punch landed on his cheek, which was given by Yoongi.

"HOW DARE YOU TO HURT HIM?!"
Yoongi threw a lot of punches. Jungkook gasped horrifically.

"K-kitty hyungie, weave m-my t-taetae! Bwad bwothew!!"
But Yoongi was nowhere to listen.

So the little one put his all strength to push Yoongi, in which he got succeed.

"BWAD BWOTHEW! NU BWESHT BWOTHEW!!"
The little one hiccuped when his only safe place was brutally injured. Taehyung already went unconscious as he was having fever.

"Taetae hyungie, gwet uppie! Swee kookie mwade bwad bwothew gwo away"
Kookie sobbed he cupped his TaeTae's cheeks that's when he gasped.

"Taetae hab fewew! Taetae nu gwet uppie... Koo gon' c-cwy"
Koo started to cry already, he shot a glare to Yoongi.

"Ywou bwad bwothew! Whut ywou dwo two my TaeTae?!"
Little kookie threw small punches on Yoongi's chest, Yoongi was looking at him in confusion.

"Baby why are you supporting him? He was going to punish you, hm? Don't be innocent baby---"
"Taetae was mwaking kookie undew-- undew--s-s-tand a-as kookie was goin' two faww fwom staiws!"
Yoongi widen his eyes..

"W-why kookie's TaeTae ish nu gettin' uppie"
Kookie wailed loudly, his chest was tightening in discomfort, Yoongi sensed it.

"Hey hey bub, don't get p-panick. Your kitty hyung is g-going to save your TaeTae..."
Kookie stared at Yoongi in hope.

"Taetae gon-gon' wake u-up? Kitty h-hyungie nu lying?"
Kookie asked hiccuping slightly.

"Yes my baby, I promise you. Nothing will happen to your hyung"
Yoongi wiped the tears of koo's eyes and took tae in his arms.

His heart hurt when Taehyung was burning in fever without his acknowledgement or any explanation he marched on Taehyung. He hurt the already sick person.

'I am sorry bear, anger took the best of me'

Kookie followed them.

'It ish awll bwecaush of kookie, kookie a bwad boi'
Kookie scolded himself.

Time skip

Taehyung was admitted in his hospital. Kookie was sitting beside his TaeTae hyung, he don't wanna let tae feel alone at all. He was still unconscious.

Seo-joon was angry for sure. Little one explained the truth to Seo-joon who was fuming in anger.

"The way you behaved with my best friend was very rude and bad okay!"
Seo-joon spat harshly.

"So what you expected from me? To let him hurt my brother?"
Yoongi snapped back.

"You could have let him explain, he was already having fever--"
"Oh please don't talk this right now. I know it's my mistake. But he might be innocent right now but you don't know his past deeds"
Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I know his every past deeds Mr. Min. He still regrets it. Do you even know what happened to him after you broke every ties... No, how could you? I know he did very bad with Jungkook but he was in his own sad zone. So it came out harsh... And his life is not as simple as you have Mr. Min"
Yoongi nodded his head.

"I know his family background"
Yoongi muttered.

"Yes, when you left means when you were done with the final exams, his parents always came and visited him. And just warned him to be perfect otherwise they will took out his name from neurological field"

"He was suffering from mental torture plus regret. You did great by not letting him know about Jungkook being in coma otherwise he was devastated for his deeds. His this career made him strong, he was strong for his grandmother his grandmother's wish was him to become the successful doctor"
Seo-joon completed.

"Okay I got it, he is regretting his deeds, then what about today?! He was sick then also he was going to give spank to my little bunny"
Seo-joon chuckled at Yoongi's statement.

"You aren't fond of handling little kids I guess"
"Now what's this answer bro?!"
Yoongi asked in frustration.

"There's a need to set punishments for little space suffering people or kids, otherwise they becomes bratty."
Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is it?"
Seo-joon nodded.

"Wow! I just want to vanish away from here. I punched my bear without any mercy. He was already suffering from high fever and I--"
Seo-joon patted his shoulders.

"It's fine Mr. Min. It's totally fine, but I am telling you one thing. The Taehyung you left years ago is still sitting on that bench of the backyard he is still regretting... So please don't hurt him more. I can't bear to see him getting more hurt"
Yoongi sighed sadly.

He was being selfish from the start but only for Jungkook. The way he found his little one laying on the road in his lifelessly. They way Jungkook went into coma for straight three years, the way his heart craved to hear Jungkook's silly jokes... He always blamed Taehyung for it, but what was Taehyung's fault? He was Just lost in his grandmother's love and care.

Yoongi went inside the ward where Taehyung is admitted, also he noticed the fluff ball looking at his hyungie attentively.

"Bun, why are you staring at him like this, hm? You should take rest. Taehyung is gonna be fine"
Kookie shook his head.

"Kookie nu gon' weave TaeTae hyungie awone. Taetae needs kookie, you cwan huwt kookie's TaeTae"
Yoongi sighed heavily.

"But baby your back will hurt"
"Stwop fwake cawing fow kookie. Kookie nwot gon' twalk with kitty hyungie nu mowe"
Yoongi's eyes and heart saddened. He didn't argued further and went out.

"Taetae hyungie pwease gwet uppie. Koo ish sowwy... Koo not gon' mwake TaeTae wowwy nu mowe"
Little kookie placed his head on his hand supporting through knees and kept staring at Taehyung's figure.

Soon while Taehyung shuffled on his place. Jungkook's eyes and ears perked up.

"W-water"
Taehyung muttered weakly. Kookie immediately took the glass of water.

"Taetae hyungie... Twake watew"
Kookie made an attempt to make Taehyung drink the water but unfortunately it spilled on Taehyung's face resulting him to jolt up from deep slumber.

"What the he--"
He stopped his word in middle when Taehyung noticed the fluff boy getting sad.

"Koo baby--"
"Koo's bwad boi... Nu hwelp TaeTae"
Kookie sobbed.

"Aigoo my baby, don't cry or TaeTae will cry too"
Taehyung made crying face, little kookie gasped.

"Nu-nu! Taetae nu cwy, swee kookie ish nu cwying"
Kookie rubbed his face cleaning it. Resulting the face get slightly reddish. Taehyung ruffled his head.

Little kookie immediately grabbed the box of tissues and took out some tissues.

He gently rubbed Tae's face with tissue, cleaning the water from his face and shirt. Taehyung let him do that.

"Taetae lway down"
Kookie made tae lay down. And place his little palm over his forehead checking the temperature.

Taehyung was looking at his baby in proud.

"Taetae's fewew gone! Yeshh"
Kookie started to jump happily, clapping in tiny.

Hearing the chaos Seo-joon and Yoongi entered in the ward.

"What happened kookie?"
Seo-joon asked softly.

"Taetae hyungie's fewew gon'!"
Kookie said in excitement.

Seo-joon checked tae.

"Are you feeling alright, bear?"
Taehyung nodded.

"Just a little bit weakness"
"Okay, then you can get discharge. Take care baby"
Seo-joon ruffled his hairs. Kookie pouted in anger when Seo-joon called him baby.

"Kookie wiww take cawe of TaeTae!"
Kookie muttered.

"I know that!"
Seo-joon chirped and exited the ward.

Now there were only tae, koo and Yoongi. Yoongi nervously approached Taehyung who immediately dug his head down.

Jungkookie sensed it so he immediately shielded tae from Yoongi.

"Nu huwt TaeTae, ywou bwad bwothew"
Yoongi's eyes went teary.

"Kookie bad manners!"
Taehyung warned sternly.

"B-but hyungie huwt TaeTae!"
Kookie pouted.

"Bab--"
"He is right bear. I'm bad brother for you"
Yoongi said sadly.

"No hyung, i-it was not y-your fault... I am just getting all the deeds back to myself"
Yoongi shook his head.

"No bear don't say this, I did the big mistake by hiding it from you. I promised you to stay by your side until the end but see what I did..."
Yoongi ended up crying.

Little one felt bad when he saw Yoongi crying and Taehyung too felt his heart sank.

"Nu cwy kitty hyung. Kookie's sowwy, nu cwy nu mowe"
The little one embraced Yoongi by his tiny hands.

"Yes hyung, please don't cry. I can't see you crying"
Taehyung muttered softly. Yoongi didn't wait a second and hugged Taehyung for his dear life.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry baby bear... I-I don't deserve your f-forgiveness... You are so kind hearted my bro"
Yoongi cried on his shoulders, Taehyung hugged back his hyung. Whatever it is, he thought Yoongi as his elder brother. He can't hold grudges on Yoongi cause he was right on his place.

Taehyung noticed the cute little fluff ball looking at the duo from far away sucking on his thumb. Taehyung indicated the little one to join them who instantly complied and jumped on the duo.

Time skip

Everything was back to normal and the great thing was that Yoongi let Jungkookie stay with Taehyung. Taehyung was happy for sure.

There's a lot of changes were observed in our little one. As soon as Taehyung got discharged from hospital our little one took care of his TaeTae hyungie to the fullest.

He fed tae breakfast, lunch and dinner, while those all was being prepared by Min Yoongi.

There was a day when little kookie scold Yoongi a lot because he made the lunch spicy and whole world knows that tae can't tolerate spicy food so kitty had to listen the scoldings from his little one.

After Taehyung's insist Yoongi sometime stayed at Taehyung's place for sleepover.

But everything goes well as we want, isn't necessary right?

Just like today as usual Yoongi was in Taehyung's place for sleepover. The three of them playing a lot. That's when they heard a knock on the door.

"I will see it guys. And kookie don't jump around, okay?"
Kookie nodded obediently.

After that incident Jungkook started to behave properly. He don't want his TaeTae hyungie to get hurt because of him.

Taehyung opened the door only to fume in anger.

"Why are you here mother?"
Taehyung asked rudely.

"Wow what a welcome? As expected... I'm your mother for the sake of love!! Can't I come to you at your house now?!"
She asked yelling and entered pushing Taehyung to side.

She noticed the pair of shoes and furrowed her eyebrows.

"You have guest to handle, I guess?"
Taehyung rolled his eyes

"None of your business, just spit why are you here?!"
Instead of replying Taehyung's question she handed him the photo.
He frowned in confusion.

"Who is she?"
"Your soon to be wife"
She replied sassily.

"Whose?"
He asked.

"Yours... She is the doctor as well and beautiful too--"
"I am not gonna marry her"
Taehyung's mother rolled her eyes.

"I ain't asking my bo--"
"I'm gay, and I found a perfect partner for myself"
Taehyung cut her off smiling proudly.

"Don't joke around Taehyung!!"
"It's not the time to joke mother. I have already decided my future!"
She clenched her fist at Tae's statement.

"Who is that guy?!"
She asked in anger.

"Okay... KOOKIE BABY, COME HERE"
Taehyung called out for the little one who came running.

Taehyung's eyes widen in fear he immediately yelled.

"Beware of stairs kookie, don't run!!"
Taehyung yelled, jungkook obliged politely.

Taehyung's mother's jaw dropped to the floor. She was disgusted by everything which was going around her.

Meanwhile Yoongi too came at the scene.

"Ywesh TaeTae hyungie?"
Kookie asked politely.

"Meet my mother kookie..."
Taehyung embraced Jungkook by his shoulders.

"And meet Jungkook Jeon my soon to be husband"
Red hue spread on little kookie's cheek.

Yoongi was just looking from upstairs. He was shocked but happy that finally taekook are together but noticing the change in Taehyung's mother's reaction he was feeling anxious.

"Hewwo awunty"
Kookie muttered in small tone.

"This shit--"
"Mind your language aunty!"
Yoongi yelled from upstairs.

"Oh really, now who are you huh?!"
"He is my best friend Yoongi"
Taehyung's mother smirked.

"Oh he is that stupid boy who made you like this huh?! I don't care take these two out of my hou--"
Taehyung cut her off.

"Whose house?"
"My?!"
Taehyung tsked.

"It's my house... I built it by my own money and hardwork!! You never helped me to be myself... You always hurt me. This boy you are seeing whom I going to marry with is the person who cheered me up in my bad mood"

"He was suffering from brain tumor... Can you imagine it? No! Despite of being sick he cherished me tried to gave me love and what I gave him in return? This little space and three years of coma!!"

"I needed you the most at that times but there was this boy! He gifted me the showpiece which is still with me!"
Taehyung spat in anger but his eyes were showing hurt and sadness.

Tears made from his eyes but kookie was quick to wipe them off.

"Nu cwy hyungie... Ow kookie gon' cwy two"
Kookie muttered.

"No baby, see TaeTae is not crying, hm?"
Taehyung wiped his eyes immediately which made kookie calm in instant.

Yoongi was getting angry second by second as he can't tolerate the insult his kookie and Taehyung are suffering.

"But Taehyung I'm your mother--"
"Please leave otherwise I will forget that you're my mother"
Taehyung cut her off sternly.
She gasped in realisation.

"Tae... It's all because of these both stupid boys!!"
Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"THEY ARE NOT STUPID BOYS MOTHER!! That person who is standing there is Min Yoongi, the CEO of Meow Meow entertainment! Do you know?! And he is his brother so talk with them in respect otherwise I will show you the real respectful nature!"
Yoongi internally shook his head in disbelief.

He approached the angry Taehyung saying,
"Tae-ah it's wrong to talk with elders like this, right? What will our kookie learn from this hm?"
Jungkook was looking at the trio.

"Sorry hyung... So please ma'am leave the place this instant! Or I have to call the guards"
Taehyung's mother looked down in shame and made her outside of the house.

Taehyung hugged the little one, an act of instinct to calm his anger down.

Yoongi patted Tae's hairs.

"Sorry bear I wasn't with you these three years but now I will never leave you... But I want something from you"
Taehyung broke the hug when Yoongi spoke. He understood that it's serious.

"Kookie baby you go to our room. Let elders have a talk, hm?"
Kookie nodded and place a small peck on Tae's lips before going to his room.

Yes these little sweet gesture has been started after the incident.

After kookie left the place Taehyung made Yoongi sit on the couch, he too settling on it.

"Now tell me Yoongi hyung, what do you need?"
Taehyung asked very softly.

"First of all, don't take it in negative way, it's just I don't want any chaos ne-near you"
Taehyung squinted his eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"
Yoongi took a deep breath before replying.

"I m-mean to say is I want to send kookie to a-abroad"
"What?!"
Taehyung jolted up from his place.

"Listen bear calm down--"
"The hell is wrong with you hyung?! Didn't you heard that I love him, then why are you seperating my love from me!!"
Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"I have to Taehyung! Your mother is not accepting my brother. And she is right, Jungkook is not capable for you. His mental heal--"
"Come on hyung! I love him does anything matters?"
Taehyung didn't let Yoongi complete his sentence.

"For me it matters Taehyung! I will be here, I will be with you as your brother but I can't give my kookie to you not only you to any other person. I can't see anyone hurting my angel..."
Yoongi completed.

Taehyung's eyes went teary and one one by tears started to stain his tshirt.

"Y-you are once again g-getting selfish h-hyung. I will p-protect my koo, p-please give me a chance"
Yoongi sighed.

"I know bear, I know that you will protect my kookie... But until when? I don't want you to face this situations too baby."
Yoongi cupped his cheeks. Taehyung yanked Yoongi's hands from his cheeks.

"I will handle him! I WILL HANDLE EVERYTHING!!"
Taehyung ran upstairs, he went to his kookie who was cuddling to his stuff toy.

"Koo?"
Jungkook turned around and threw the stuff toy somewhere else and latched onto Taehyung.

Taehyung protectively wrapped his arms around little ones waist.

"Kookie mwissed ywou"
Kooki muttered near Tae's ears

"T-taetae missed his kookie too"
Koo frowned in confusion when he heard the broken tone of his hyungie.

"Taetae cwying?"
Tae shook his head.

"No bun, TaeTae is not feeling well"
Yoongi saw Taekook.

'I have to take Jungkook to abroad. Taehyung needs healthy and strong boy as a partner. He have to face a lot of hardships because of my brother'

"Bunny boy, come here"
Yoongi ordered.

Jungkook tried to pull off from the hug but Taehyung tighten the grip.

"Taetae hyungie... Kitty hyung cwalling"
"So? Come we will take a nap"
Taehyung took the bunny little one on the bed.

Little kookie was confused but didn't spoke out.

"Taehyung don't be stubborn! It's for you own sake"
Yoongi said.

"I know what is right for me. Please you may leave. Don't need to live here today. I don't be--"
Yoongi ignored Tae's words and marched towards them before pulling Jungkook to himself.

"Huwt! Kitty hyung pwulled kookie hawshly! Bwad k-kitty hyungie"
Kookie pouted.

"Hyung is sorry baby, but we have to go"
"Whewe?"
"Far away from Taehyung"
Kookie gasped. Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"You are not tak--"
"Kookie dun wan' go!! Kookie wiww stway wif TaeTae"
Kookie freed his wrist from Yoongi's grasp and hugged Taehyung.

"No baby you are not stay--"
"KOOKIE WON'T GWO!"
Taehyung caressed his hairs.

"You are not going anywhere baby, calm down"
Kookie nodded.

"Taehyung don't be ridiculous!!"
"Who is being ridiculous Mr. Min Yoongi?!"
Taehyung yelled.

Yoongi didn't speak further instead he tried to seperate taekook. Which is so hard in this whole world!! 😏

"Weave kookie, kookie's gwettin huwt"
Jungkook cried.

Taehyung felt bad so he loosen the grip, Yoongi thought he got succeed.

"Come kookie"
"Kookie won go!! Taetae! Kookie nu weave TaeTae"
Kookie made grabby hands to Taehyung.

He approached yoonkook, but Yoongi was getting stubborn.

Jungkook started to wail loudly. His breath started to become uneven and within a minute he lost his unconsciousness.

"Jungkook!!"
Taehyung yelled before approaching kookie.
Taehyung made him sleep on the bed.

"I can't believe this hyung! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"
Taehyung yelled in frustration.

"Why you hate me so much? Why?! I will die if he leaves me, do you want me to die? DO YOU WANT?!"
Yoongi shook his head.

"I am sorry but I tho--"
Taehyung showed his palm.

"Let my koo decide this, if he want to go w-with you I-I will accept it..."
Yoongi sighed in utter stress.

'Whats wrong with me? Why I am making my bear sad and each and every time?'

Taehyung checked the pulse of kookie.
"He wasn't able to bear the stress, s-so he lost his consciousness, there's no need to worry"
Taehyung informed.
Taehyung laid beside Jungkook.

"Please let me cuddle him for the last t-time"
Yoongi left the place crying heavily.

'I just can't believe this shit now! I am doing wrong, I guess?'

Time skip

Taehyung's grip around Jungkook was tight.

Jungkook shuffled around but was unable to move, which made Taehyung jolt up from sleep.

"D-don't leave me kookie! I know I did wrong with you. But it's enough of the punishment right? You c-can't torture me n-now... I know it's stupidity but I wi-will die. Ta-take it as-as manipulation or whatsoever b-but tell Yoongi hyung to-- to not take you a-abroad. I w-will n-never punish you baby. Tell me just one-one thing. Did I h-hurt you?"
Taehyung asked in vulnerability.
Jungkook shook his head softly.

"Then-- then why hyung is taking you to abroad...? The day you and Yoongi hyung left me, I was devastated bun very-very veryyyy devastated. My own parents hurt me a lot. They never accepted my p-passion. Y-yoongi--- hyung left me a-alone, I know I did w-wrong but was i-it my fault? I w-was unknown about your b-brain tumor but then also I regretted baby... I regretted. I don't want you to leave me that's it!"
Tears slipped down Tae's cheeks, he kissed Jungkook's temple.

"I w-will not l-leave you"
Taehyung hummed in satisfaction.

'I never thought you were this devastated hyung'

Jungkook thought in his mind.

Yes he slipped out of his little space, the moment he fainted, he slipped out. He remembers everything happened around him in these weeks. He was glad that Taehyung gave him so much love. He knew Taehyung regretted badly and he is still in guilt. He was angry at his Yoongi hyung, his hyung was acting selfish a lot so now, he was going to do something which he wanted to do.
.
.

"Taehyung hyung... Wake up"
Jungkook started to wake tae up.

"Hyung... Hyungie get up!"
Taehyung hummed in irritation.

"I'm up"
Taehyung muttered softly.

"Good, freshen up quickly I arranged breakfast on the dining chair. You are looking weak"
Jungkook said softly.

Taehyung frowned at the tone as his eyes was still closed.

'Yoongi hyungs tone changed or what?'
Taehyung rubbed his eyes and looked over the soft voice.
He stood up abruptly.

"Kookie baby? You woke up early? And break--"
"Hyungie you should freshen up already. It's 10am of the morning. I already placed the call to Seo-joon hyung about your leave"
Jungkook cut him off.

"Why are you talking like this?"
Jungkook shook his head.

"Oh my goodness hyungie!! I'm alright now! I am not little kookie"
Jungkook shake Taehyung vigorously.
Taehyung was in daze.

'I don't have any option now'
Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and without wasting a second he smashed his lips to Taehyung's.

Taehyung closed his eyes feeling pillowy lips of his kookie's.

Tears left from his eyes, that's when Jungkook broke the kiss in worry.

"I'm s-sorry I kissed--"
Taehyung hugged him tightly very tightly as if he will vanish away.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."
He was chanting sorry in Jungkook's ear. Jungkook caressed his back in soothing manner.

"It's okay hyung"
"No no no it's not o-okay... I'm really s-sorry, If I had controlled my anger that day, you would not have gone into a coma b-baby... I'm a bad person. I still regret my deeds!"
Taehyung said sobbing.

"Hyungie... It's not your fault, it was my mistake that I kept the brain tumor thing hidden. You were not wrong that day, it's just your sadness came out as anger. And you mend your all mistakes by taking care of little kookie"
Jungkook broke the hug before cupping his cheeks.

He wiped those precious tears softly.

"Now don't talk about the past. Focus on present. I am with you now... No one will dare to seperate us"
Jungkook spoke in soft tone.

"W-what about Yoongi hyung?"
"I sent him to his house. He hurt you a lot tae. But it's not his fault though. All fault is mine. If only I could have share my problems with him or you then nothing bad was going to happen."
Jungkook pouted.

"No baby, you are an angel. I don't deserve ---"
"Shh no silly talks! We should enjoy the moment now. Just go and freshen up fast! I made breakfast!!"
Taehyung nodded.

"Can I-- can I kiss you?"
Taehyung asked fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh no hyungie! Don't need to ask me I'm all yours..."
Taehyung grabbed his waist pulling koo closer before kissing him passionately.

"These three years were hell for me... I became neurosurgeon but I was in darkness only, but you came in my life becoming my light.... You're the light of my darkness Jungkookie... I love you so much"
Taehyung muttered softly.

"I love you more than my life hyungie... Thanks for accepting me the way I am and thank you for saving my life TaeTae..."
.
.

The end...
.

.
Hope you enjoyed🙇🏻‍♀️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842 62 9
{ꜱʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ} ___ {Guides for Oneshots}___ ☁️-Fluff 🔞-Smut ✨-Spicy 🥀-Angst 🍵-Request Top Tae Bottom Kook ⚠️(WARNING)⚠️ Sensitive Topics may be...
513K 12.1K 30
Fanart: © to owner (Will be taken down if requested) . . . . . Just a bunch of Taekook One shots, fluff and smut! Please enjoy! ~💞 Tae⬆️ Kook⬇️ . . .
153K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...
70.1K 2.8K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~