Reason of my smile

De loner_246

Shreyansh close his eyes and his mind still thinking about her voice. Thinking about why I become restless w... Mais

Author's notes
Main characters
Family members
chapter 1 - Intro of Shree'life
chapter 2 - Intro of Shreyansh' life
Chapter 3 - Her ' Supporter
Chapter 4- His anger
Chapter 5- Malhotra House
Chapter 6 - Their bond
Chapter 7 - Melting voice
Chapter 8 - Thinking about her
Chapter 9 - Video call
Chapter 10 - Back to India
Chapter 11 - Proposed
Chapter 12 - Her first glimpse
Chapter 13 - Surprise to family
Chapter 14 - lieing to family
Chapter 15 - First meet
Chapter 16 - Her breakdown and invitation
Chapter 17 - Breakfast
Chapter 18 - Arrangement
Chapter 19 - Party
Chapter 20 - Shocked
Chapter 21 - Dance and conversation
Chapter 22 - Her Crying
Chapter 23 - His Jaan
Chapter 24 - Home and argue
Chapter 25 - Discussion
Chapter 26 - Family
chapter 27 - Morning
chapter 28 - phone call
chapter 29 - meeting her
chapter 30 - Cooking together
chapter 31 - Surprise for her
Chapter 32 - be happy together
Chapter 33 - Sunset
chapter 34 - Boyfriend
Chapter 35 - Ice Cream
Chapter 36 - Hug + Family drama
Chapter 37 - Good morning
Chapter 38 - Move on
Chapter 40 - Date on call
Chapter 41 - Emergency
Announcement
Chapter 42 - Promise
Chapter 43 - He kept his promise.
Chapter 44 - Flashback
Chapter 45 - Engagement
Chapter 46 - Feelings
Chapter 47 - Gift

Chapter 39 - I LOVE HER

736 31 2
De loner_246

Welcome friends
New update
Yes, I know I am giving an update after almost a month, but I had exams going on, so I couldn't give an update.
And after the exam, I became a bit lazy, so I couldn't write.
Now that I am back, I will definitely give you regular updates.

Thank you for waiting for new update
Sorry for late update.

If you like my story, then please like and comment.
Follow me on Instagram.
Instagram account - loner_246
Link in bio.

______________________________________

Chapter 39 - I LOVE HER

She did the shopping after leaving the cafe, which will be needed.

After reaching home,

She started preparing to make his gift.
She is baking chocolate chip muffins. This is what she can give him as a gift: food.

He will buy everything he wants.

Yesterday, he liked food that was made by me, so I thought I should give him what he liked.

She almost made a dough of muffins and left it for the rest.

After that, she put the dough on a tray and put it in the oven to bake.

Finishing her baking

She saw the time was almost 4:30 p.m., and she let it cool for some time.
In the meantime, she goes to her room to freshen up.

At Malhotra Company

Shreyansh is just thinking about the fact that he is going to meet her.

Just this thought is running through his mind.

His interest in meeting was gone a long time ago.

All of this was noticed by his only friend, Pa Ajay.

When the meeting is over, Shreyansh quickly goes to Ajay and says, "I am leaving and don't tell anyone at home, okay??"

He left without listening to his reply.

Seeing him like this, Ajay smiles and says that my friend fell in love.

Finally, he is moving on from his past.

Sharma house

Shree is ready after freshening up. She is packing her backed muffin in the box, his blazer, and a thank-you letter in a paper bag.

Shreyansh reached her house around 5:30 and called her, saying that he had reached her house and was waiting by the car.

She also came out of the house with her gift after talking to him.

Shreyansh wished her a good evening and asked " where we were going?" Seeing the bag in her hand, he asked "what was in it?"

She replies with good evening wishes and says " this bag is only for you, so when you reach home, you can see what is in the bag, ok?"

He replied," OK, madam."

She gave him the bag and said, "Put this bag in the car; we have to go near here, so there is no need for a car."

After that, he put the bag in the car, and they started walking slowly on the footpath next to the mean road.

Shree asked him to muster up a lot of courage." I don't know; maybe I am crossing the limits of our friendship, but I want to ask you."

Shreyansh heard what she said and got confused, but asked her to speak further.

Shree asked him that "when I called you in the afternoon and you said that there was work stress, but I don't know inside, I felt that you lied to me. If you don't want to say it's ok, but I told you what I felt. I know it will be your private matter; that's why you will be stressed. I don't mind if you say no; it's your own wish."

Hearing this, he was surprised and wondered how she knew that I had told a lie.

He thought that just by hearing my voice, she knew that I was under stress and that I had lied to her. How well she understood me in such a short time!

It's not that I don't trust her, but I don't want to tell her that right now, and I don't want to bring any complications into our friendship.

After some time, he said very nervously, "Yes, I lied to you because... he says after a lot of courage. Uhh, it's about my past."

He said again," Shree, it's not that I don't trust you; I trust you." He just told her, looking directly into her eyes. He saw that her eyes were wet with tears.

While he was speaking, she stopped him and said, While ensuring that it's okay. " Hey, it's okay; you don't want to share. Okay, I know how you feel when your past comes back in front of you."

while saying this, her eyes became moist.

"Come on now, put all those sorrows aside; we have reached, " she said with little smile

She put the thoughts of her past out of her mind.

He thought that she had spoken the truth; we should put sorrows aside now. Why should we be saddened by remembering the things of the past? But what had happened to her? Her eyes were wet with tears.

At Malhotra Company

In Ajay's cabin, he is working on the file.

At that time, Shreyansh's father enters and asks "where Shreyansh is; he is not in his cabin."

In reply, Ajay says "he is not here and is gone for.....uhh ... some work. " He breathed a sigh of relief.

He thought I couldn't tell you, uncle, that he was going to meet his future wife. When he got to know that I told you that he was with her, then he would kill me.

And again, his father asked "when he would come?"

He replied that he would come directly home for dinner.

"Okay," his father replied and left his cabin.

In small tea stall

"So, we have come here to drink tea." He asked to make sure.

"I know you like black coffee, but once you drink this tea, you feel very refreshed, "she said, but she was not sure whether he would agree or not.

"Ok, madam, I can have a cup of tea for you." He said, respecting her words, he agreed.

She thought I didn't know why he called me madam. Whenever he calls me madam, I get butterflies in my stomach. When I gave him the bag, even though he called me madam, I had the same feeling. I don't know what is happening to me, and I don't know. My cheeks start to heat up.and My smile comes automatically after hearing this. All of this just happens in a fictional story, not in real life.

" Uncle, two cups of tea, " she said while sitting on a long bench.

He wondered whether she knew it or not; whenever I addressed her as madam, her cheeks turned red like tomatoes.

"Yes, dear " uncle replied.

After a while, a little boy came and gave them their tea.

The little boy asked, Shree, that "Naina Sis did not come today, and who is this who came with you?"

Shree replied with a smile that "dev, he is my new friend shreyansh and Naina did not come today; she is out of work. Says hi to him."

"Hi" dev said with cute smile.

"Hii" Shreyansh said while waving his hand.

"He is shop' owner son. He is helping his father after his school over. " Shree said proudly

"So can I ask him anything, Shree sis?" He asked for permission.

She nodded at him while looking at Shreyansh.

Shreyansh blinks both eyes, ensuring that he will handle.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" He asked directly to the point. "And if not, then will you marry my Shree sister?"

When he said this, hearing this shree, her eyes were wide open in shock.

"Dev, what are you saying? You can't ask anyone anything like this." She told her in fake anger.

He quickly said sorry and kissed shree on the cheek and left quickly.

When the little boy came, Shreyansh saw how the little boy was talking to her and asked her permission to ask me a question, but I was shocked to hear the question he asked. But when he kissed her cheeks, I felt jealous, like the little boy would come and kiss my shree , even though I hadn't kissed her yet.

Yes, I know I kiss her on her forehead, but kissing on her cheeks and forehead is different. Oh, what am I thinking?

"Sorry, he asked you anything, " she said while looking at down she is feeling very awkward.

"Hey.. it's ok don't feel awkward , he is small child and by the way tea is very tasty and refreshing after tasting it . It's pleasant. " He replied with smile .

"Thank you" she said with small smile.

"You and Naina come every day, he seems to know you well," he asked

"Yes , we often come here. " She replied

After that shree talked with him normally forgetting that awkward moment with him.

After that they left for the house of Shree.

When they reached the shree's house, they hugged each other and

Shreyansh said, "See you" and then got into the car and went to his house.

When Shreyansh left with his car, Shree stood there and thought, I don't know what's happening to me now; I feel like I'm missing something, and I don't know why, but I want to stay with Ansh when he goes away from me. I don't like it when we are together; I like everything. She is feeling confused.

Thinking about this, she went to her house.

At Malhotra house

When he reached his house, it was almost dinner time. When he entered the house, his mother saw him and said, "Son,you come , go freshen up quickly and come down for dinner."

"Ok mom" he replied with smile while hugging his mother.

He quickly went to his room and freshened up and came downstairs to have dinner, he found his whole family waiting for him at the dining table

His dad asked him" I came to your cabin, where were you today, then I asked Ajay, he told me. That you went out for some work."

When his father asked him , he immediately looked at Ajay, Ajay look at him and signaled, "All ok."

"I went for personal work. Did you have any work for me?" He asked as if no one knew that right now his personal work meant going to meet someone.

After hearing his answer, everyone looked at each other and started laughing. He asked, "Why are you all laughing?"

But his father, Kailash, one looks good enough to shut their mouths. He doesn't want them to tease his son.

"I wanted to know what happened in today's meeting, nothing else." He said while eating his dinner.

"We will discuss it tomorrow in the office. Ok dad, " he said

"Ok " his father reply

After that everyone had dinner peacefully and went to their respective rooms.

At shreyansh room

He sat on his couch and said, Let's see what she has given me.

Then he looked in the bag, and there was his blazer and a box in it. He immediately opened the box and saw that there were chocolate muffins in it.

He immediately ate the muffin. He learned that she was the best cook in the world. It's very tasty and delicious. She cooks better than me.

While he was eating, he lost himself in his thoughts.

Whenever I am with you, I don't know where my mature version goes. Today also, that little boy kissed you on the cheeks. I got jealous. I do not believe in God, but I take you to the temple by myself, secretly flaming your video and your talks. I also drank tea for the first time for you, and now I'm eating these muffins. I don't even touch this thing being diet conscious. I know that I like her but Ajay said that I loved her.

Thinking about all of this now, I also feel like I love her, but what about her? She also feels the same, or just I am feeling this, but the way she blushed whenever I called her madam.

Never in my life have i enjoyed being with someone as much as I love being with her.

After thinking about all this, I realized that I love her and that I want to spend my whole life with her.

He saw that there was paper in the bag.

He wondered what would be in it, so he opened it and saw something written on it. He saw the name of Shree on the paper and realized that it was written by Shree. He immediately read it.

After reading that, his eyes became wet with tears. He is feeling very emotional.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading.
Like
Comment
Follow
Photos from Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram link in bio.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.3M 207K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
1M 40.2K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
3.6K 248 26
NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE ROMANCE ✩"Where choices meet destiny ,a story unfolds."✩ _________________ ⋆ Vanya Arora ⋆ ⋅"If I want it, it's mine"⋅ 24...
645K 45.8K 63
She is a beautiful girl not so innocent .... all day engaged in reading novels......surrounded by many people around so called "her family" ... yet...