Chemistry

Par ChojisWife

This is a story about a plus sized senior in high school who falls for a guy she never thought would even giv... Plus

Characters
First Day of Senior Year
Group Date
Alphas
Skin
Promises
Your Past
Updated Charcters
Mistakes
Ease
Princess Tiana
Family Meeting
New Beginnings
Parents
Author's Note
Christmas Dinner
Custody Battle
Doctor Visits
Author's Note
Valentine's Day
Nice For What?!
Author's Note
Stallion
Author's Note
Family Time
Baby Fever
Party Time
Brewster
Honey Moon
Jealous and Jellyfish
Turkey Day
You Can Have Whatever You Like
Birthday Girl
Tis The Season
Cheers to Us
A Love Like Ours
Memories To Be Made

Icey

85 6 0
Par ChojisWife

Dave's POV
"What time we leaving again?" I ask as I look through the closet for my blue puffer jacket. "5:15 so we can get there before 6." When I see my jacket, I grab and slip it on. Misha comes out the bathroom with her hair curled. She grabs her pink ear muffs and puts them on. I look at my watch and it's 4:56. The door bell rings so I head out the room to the front door. When I open the door Brayden and Derek stop talking and greet me before walking in. I close the door Misha walked out and hugged her parents. "Thank you guys so much for coming last minute!" Derek shook his head and laughed. "It's no problem. We love spending time with her."

I go into Kai's room and see her in her ball pit. She looks up and starts to stand up. "Hey mama." I pick her up and smiles showing off her little teeth. She giggles and smiles again. "You ready to spend some time with Brayden and Derek?" I walk us back to the living room and Brayden walks up to me and starts playing with Kai. "Look at my pretty babyy. Looking just like your dad." I smile as I hand her over. "You know she my twin." We all laugh and Brayden takes Kai and sits next to Derek on the couch. I walk over to Misha as she fixes her hair in the mirror. She turns to them and says. "I'm not to sure what time we'll be back but I know it won't be too late." They nod their head and Brayden looks over at us. "It's fine y'all have fun. We'll be here so we'll be able to put her to bed on time. Has she ate dinner yet?" I shake my head. "Nah not yet she had a late lunch so we were gone feed her a bit later."

She nods her head and hands Kai to Derek. "Well you guys should get going. I'll make her something to eat in a bit." We nod our heads then Mimi gives her a hug as I grab the keys off the table. "Thanks again mom. If you guys need anything just text us." They pull apart and I give Brayden a quick hug then dap up Derek. We say bye as we head out the door. I open Misha's door and she gets in. I close the door then walk around and get in. I start the car and put the address in the gps and we make our way there. As I'm driving I look over at Mimi and say. "Are they on the way?" She looks over at me and nods her head. "Yeah. Kiana and Ren are there. Tia and Donovan are about 7 minutes away." I put my hand on her lap. "What about Cen?" "He said he's looking for parking." She taps on her phone then says. "He said he found parking at the front he saved us a spot." About 10 minutes later I pull into the parking lot and park next to Cen's car. We get out and walk over to everybody by the entrance. "Finally! How y'all leave early and still the last ones here." I look over at Tia and smack my lips. "We here tho ain't we?" She rolls her eyes and Mimi laughs and gives her a hug. Kiana comes up to me and gives me a hug. "Hey Dave. I'm glad y'all were able to come!" I hug her and dap up Ren with my other hand. "You know I wouldn't miss the chance to see you bust yo ass Kiki." She pulls away and hits my chest. "Yeah we gone see." Mimi grabs my hand and we all make our way inside.

We walk to the front desk and pay. They hand us the ice skates and a locker card. "You can put your shoes in the locker. It's big enough to fit all of your shoes." Kiki thanks him and grabs the card. We make our way to the locker next to the rink. Ren opens the locker and we sit on the bench and put on the skates. We closed the locker and carefully walked over to the rink. I hold Mimi's hand as we go onto the ice. As we are about to start skating, we heard a loud noise so we turn around. Ren is on the ground and Kiki is covering her mouth looking at him. "Babe I am so sorry." He shakes his head as he gets up. "Can one of y'all get her one of those penguins? I'm not finna keep falling trying to hold her up." We all started laughing and Cen gets the penguin and slides it over to her. When it slides in front of her she grabbed it and smacked her lips. "This is for kids." Tia skates over to her and places Kiki's hand on the handles. "It's better than fallin."

We start skating around slowly. Mimi grabs my hand so I kiss the back of her hand. "You having a good time ma?" She nods her head then looks over at Kiana as we hear her yell. "She still stumbling with the penguin." We laugh then decide to skate over to her. "You okay girl? You still struggling with your little helper." She looks over at Mimi and shakes her head. "Girl this is hard. The ice cold. I keep falling. This stupid penguin not helping at all!" As soon as she says that she slips and falls. As she falls one of her legs go up in the air. I start leaning over laughing while holding my stomach. "This is what I came to see!" Misha slaps my chest lightly as I lean back up then goes over to Kiki and helps her up. "Girl that looked like it hurt. Bad!" She gets up and looks over at me. "It did.." I laughed when she said that.

She smacks her lips and rolls her eyes. I start laughing again and say. "It definitely did hurt. I know you seen her lil leg go up!" Me, Carter, Tia and Cen start laughing. I lightly hit Carters arm as I laugh then say. "Tom and Jerry ass fall!" We start laughing even harder then Kiana tries to come over to me. She stumbles and start to slip again but Ren grabs her waist. He pulls her against him as she leans into him. "Almost happened again." I say laughing. She rolls her eyes and tells Ren something. They slowly skate off and I chuckle looking at Mimi.

"Bae you ain't have to do allat. You probably really hurt her feelings. She was really struggling.." I stop laughing and look down at her. I sigh and give her a quick kiss then say. "Ma I was just jokin. She knows that." I grab her hand and we all start skating off. After about 30 minutes or so, the music turns down and a woman starts speaking. "Okaay everybodyy. Please clear the center of the rink. We have a small performance from our local junior team!" The people on the center of the rink move out the way as a big spotlight comes on. The team comes out and goes to the center of it. Everyone starts slowly skating around watching the show. I lightly pull Mimi to my chest as I hold her waist and rub her stomach from behind as we skate slowly. The music starts and they start doing their routine. They're spinning and doing lil jumps. When I look down Mimi is taking a video of the show as we're going around. I kiss the top of her head and say. "You really gettin all the angles." She laughs and stops recording. "Yeah it looks so beautiful. They really talented. I couldn't do any of that when I was their age." "Shit neither could I." We laugh and she takes a video of us then shows me rubbing her stomach.

After a while we all made our way off the rink to the lockers. "I had so much fun y'all." Tia says as she puts her shoes back on. "Yeah I did too!" Kiki said. I put my shoes on then help Mimi with hers. "That goals right there. Okayy big bro I see you!" I laugh and help Mimi up. "You know I take care of my baby." I squeeze her cheeks and she laughs and lightly pushes me away. "Sooo we getting food after this right?" I nod my head and kiss her. I look over at the group and ask. "Y'all wanna go out to eat? We can go to 'Patty's' or sum." Kiana claps her hands together. "We can go to a Korean BBQ place. My friend works at one so we won't have to wait in line! And we can get a discount!" We all agree so we head to our cars and make our way there. When we get there we get out and head to the host area. She sees Kiana and leads us inside to our table. It's in a room upstairs with a view over the restaurant. We sit down and start to order.

After we finished our food we head out and walk to our cars. "That was so good. We definitely should come back here bae." I look down at Mimi and nod my head. "We can come again for one of our date nights." When we get to the parking lot we say our goodbyes and I open Mimi's door. When she's in I close the door and make my way to the drivers side. I get in and we make our way home. By the time we make it home it's 10:37. Mimi quietly opens the door. Brayden and Derek are asleep, cuddling on the couch. She closes the door quietly and I go into Kai's room to check on her. As I open her door I see her sleeping in her bed lightly snoring. I laugh and go in and kiss her forehead. She moves around but stays asleep. I make my way back into the living room and see Mimi covering them with a blanket from the closet. I turn off the tv and make sure everything is locked up then we head into our bedroom.

We start undressing and putting our clothes in the hamper. I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower then brush my teeth and wash my face. As I'm drying my face Mimi comes in with our matching grinch pajamas and sets them on the counter. She starts brushing her teeth as I stand behind her and watch. After she's done we get in the shower. About 20 minutes later we get out the shower and dry each other off. We put on lotion and deodorant then put on our pajamas.

When we get into bed I pull her to me and kiss her head. She turns around to face me and lays halfway on me. "I'm glad we all went out today. We haven't hung out all together in a while. " I nod my head. "Yeah it was coo for real. The food was fire. I can't wait to go back." After a while she spoke. "We gonna have to go Christmas shopping next week, the stuff I ordered is gone be here by then. I ordered..." I nod my head and listen as I start falling asleep.

I wake up to an empty bed. I look over and see it's 8:47. I get up and put on my slides then go into the bathroom. I pee then wash my hands and head into the living room. I see Derek on the couch watching Kai play with her Barbies. He sees me and nods his head. I go over to him and sit on the couch. He looks at me and says. "They're in the kitchen cooking. Kai woke up not too long ago." A few minutes later Brayden comes out and gives Derek a kiss. "Breakfast is ready boys." We get up and head into the kitchen and sit at the table. Mimi places my plate in front of me then sit down with her plates as Brayden does the same. We pray and start eating our food.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next chapter will be a long one!
I know it took a little longer to get this chapter out but I'll make up for that in the next one!!

LIKE COMMENT & VOTE !!!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

30.4K 1K 60
"The things that set us apart from others are what make us who we are. Good and bad." "If you feel like your thoughts make you crazy, then I'm ten ti...
2.3M 67.3K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
2.7M 86.5K 51
BOOK ONE OF THE CURSED SERIES "What's your name?" His voice was a delicate murmur in her ear. "Alice," she breathed, gasping as he nipped at her lobe...
56 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...