Jenna Ortega Imagines/ One sh...

Von LifewK

One shots of Jenna and her characters. Smut, fluff, angst all in this book. Mehr

Second chance (J.O)
I'm here (V.C)
Chrismas (W.A)
Trust issues (J.O)
#1 Photographer (J.O)
A/N
Hurt (W.A)
Request are open
Jealous (T.C)*
Situationship (V.C)
Rumor (J.O)
Emmy's (J.O)*
Long distance (V.C)
Behind the scenes (T.C)
Second chance pt2. (J.O)
Parts???
Dinner? (J.O) 1/4
Can you wake up? (J.O) 2/4
What about me? (J.O) 3/4
Just one (W.A)
Happy birthday (T.C)
The contract (J. O) 1/?
So we doing this 2/?
Time spent 3/?
it's fake remember 4/?
I'm fine 5/?
The what if's? 6/?
Romania 7/?
Don't play with my heart 8/?
Long Distance 9/?
New Addition 10/?
Happy holidays 11/12
Mind Reader 12/12
Is it our time? (T.C)
Betrayal is best served cold (W.A)
Possessive (J.O)*
More than just a game (V.C)
Her bodyguard (J.O)
Quick question?!?!
Her bodyguard pt.2 (J.O)
Book in the works (J.O)
Sickness and through health (J.O)
Her bodyguard pt 3 (J.O)
What could've been (T.C)

One last time (J.O) 4/4

362 18 1
Von LifewK

Ferrari
Our very own Y/n Marino has accepted the rematch against James Hughes.
^ trustinone:bout time
^darealmari: man shut up
marinowon: and y'all said she was scared 🤦‍♀️
load more

Race day

"Mark the officials announced the terms and rules of today's race. The terms are that this race will be 53, the two racers cannot try to hit the other racer off the track, and if they try or do they will be disqualified and suspended indefinitely, no jewelry, and that is all of the terms, Mark." They both laugh.

"Jimmy, Y/n Marino accepted the rematch against James Hughes, three months ago. What do you think tonight's outcome will be?"

"Mark I think that tonight will go down in history not only because if Marino wins she'll be the first Italian native at the age of 19 to win the cup in her home country and being a woman. If Hughes wins fairly he will not only silence the haters but be the first racer to win the cup back-to-back. So Mark tonight let the best racer win."

"I'm with you on that one Jimmy let the best racer win"

Jenna's pov

I'm so anxious right now. Y/n has been working hard day in night. She's been even watching film on Hughes and analyzing him around the finish time. Y/n keeps telling me not to worry but I can't. We have been together for only a year but I see the rest of my life with this girl, and I'm not gonna lose her over some damn race. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I heard y/n's laugh, I turn to see her talking to my siblings. She looks at me and smiles, and excuses herself from their conversation to walk over to me.

"hey my love, why are you so nervous"

"y/n...I'm just scared."

"aww baby" she pulled me into a hug "listen even if I lose I'll be ok because I'll have the best thing coming home with me tonight." I look up at her "and what's that" she kisses my forehead "you" then looks down at me "but I'm not goona lose" i smile and kiss her, she whisped against my lips "I love you" I kissed her again "I love you too"

"OKAY LOVEBIRDS! Y/n time to go" Her coach told her and walked to her car examining it one last time. She pulls away "see you in a minute" and kisses me one more time "see you in a minute" She hops in her car and straps in, her crew helps her with her helmet and she looks over at us and nods. The annoucers say for the racers to start to head on the track. She pulls off and disappears.

Third person

The race started and Hughes had the lead for the first 10 laps but then Marino started to get comfortable again and cut Hughes off when he went too wide.

"Marino just cut Hughes off !!!" Jimmy said

"SHE'S BACKKKKKK!!!!" Mark added

"Jimmy she just needed to get her nerves out of the way, we have ourselves a race ladies and gentlemen."

"38 laps went by and Marino still hasn't changed her tires what is happening?"

"Mark I have the slightest idea what is going on but she needs to hurry and change them before one pops"

"Y/n for the last time come to the pit and let us change your tires"

"coach not yet."

"y/n why not, they are going to pop if we don't get them off"

"last time we changed them too earlier and i spun out just trust me"

"alright y/n"

"she finally heading to the pit Jimmy!"

"glad she did but now hughes is taking advanage of this time of her not being on the track."

"Jimbo have some faith we still have 10 more laps to go, let Hughes have his lead for now but just wait till the last 5 laps...AND SHE'S OUT THE PIT JUST LIKE THAT!! HER TEAM IS FAST!"

"That has to be a record"

"Hughes still has the lead and with 2 more laps to go maybe the officials should get ready for his trophy"

"Woahhhh Jimmy, how could you just count Marino out like that we still have 2 laps left."

"Mark, Marino has been off all night there is no way that she could get the lead with that much distance between the two"

"Jimbo just watch and learn."

"with 1 more lap left Hughes still has the lead but the question is can he keep it?"

"the last turn of the night is just a few seconds away."

"Marino is on the inside of the turn just like how she was a few months ago, can she cut him off this time?"

Y/n pov

Take a deep breath y/n, just take a deep breath. You do this all the time in practice it's no different now. I push on the gas and turn with the turn, and speed up. Next thing I know is that my coach was screaming in my ear. I looked around and everyone was cheering I drove back to the pit and I got out and everyone was cheering. It finally hit me that I won, I took my helmet off and felt a pair of arms around me and I instantly knew who it was.

"Baby you won!!!" I wrapped my arms around her tighter and kissed her neck.

Third person

"Y/n Marino, you just won the cup against James Hughes. How does this win feel for you?"

"It's an honnor being able to even race, so I just want to give thanks and grace to the Lord. I wanna shoutout my team and my family whose back there" you pointed to your family and Jenna's. You waved them over and jennas siblings congradulated you and jenna snuggled into your side. "The ones who stayed by me through everything, I wanna say thank you especially my day ones yall know who yall are."

jennaortega

liked by y/nmarino, oliviarodrigo and 967,359,908

jennaortega: team Ferrari always and forever unless you go somewhere else ❤️🖤 @y/nmarino🏎️

oliviarodrigo: awwwww❤️ congrats y/n/n
^y/nmarino🏎️: thanks livvvv ❤️

emmameyers: race carrrr 🏎️
^jennaortega: race carrrrrr 🏎️
    ^y/nmarino: what am i gonna do with y'all 😂

y/nmarino: always and forever, amore mio(my love) ❤️🖤

loading more

y/nmarino🏎️

tagged: jennaortega

liked by jennaortega, marsaimartin and 9,874,786 others

y/nmarino🏎️: wanna say thank you to all the ones who supported me and stood beside me through my recovery. @mariamarino, @malcommarino, @jennaortega, @marsaimartin, @zendaya, @emmamyers, @cocoguff, @cocojones...there's so many more of my day 1's but shoutout yall

mariamarino: love you ❤️
^y/nmarino🏎️: love you too mama

malcommarino: love you kiddo ❤️
^y/nmarino🏎️: love you too papa

jennaortega: I love you so so so much ❤️
^y/nmarino🏎️: I love you so so so so so much ❤️

marsaimartin: love you biggie
^y/nmarino🏎️: love you too smallz

zendaya: love you speedy
^y/nmarino🏎️: love you too slow poke

emmamyers: love you Wednesday's girlfriend
^y/nmarino🏎️: love you Enid
     ^jennaortega: 😒🖤

cocoguff: love you y/n/n
^y/nmarino🏎️: love you too cece

cocojones: love you big head
^y/nmarino🏎️: love you too big foot

load more...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.6K 154 10
there is low key not enough of her sooo.. warnings will be include. includes: g!p fluff angst smut gxg
7K 163 20
One Shots for the boy who deserved better.I can do heated scenes or implied smut, but I don't write smut itself.Just tons of fluff and angst.With tha...
42.3K 1K 75
This is a oneshot book for female characters of the walking dead game.
95.3K 2.6K 28
A series of one shots for the lovely Jenna Ortega and her characters <3 fem!reader