Fruits Basket The Blossoming...

Per Gamekip99

Sakura Suzuki is Tohru Honda's best friend and rich big sister figure her entire life. Like Tohru, Sakura li... Més

OC Info
Chapter 2: The Animal Instinct
Chapter 3: Sense and Insensibility
Chapter 4: Kagura
Chapter 5: Blood or Bonds?
Chapter 6: Festival
Chapter 7: Date
Chapter 8: Is There A Doctor in the Soma House?!
Chapter 9: Sakura's Life Pt 1
Chapter 10: Sakura and Tamaki
Chapter 11: Night Life (Sakura's Life Part 2)
Chapter 12: New York for New Years
Chapter 13: Schooling Off
Chapter 14: Darth Mall
Chapter 15: NYC Let's See
Chapter 16: Uncle Yoshi
Chapter 17: Yuki and Me
Chapter 18: Timely Fashion
Chapter 19: Valentines Day

Chapter 1: Seeds of Friendship

155 1 0
Per Gamekip99

Sakura was currently looking at the photos of Kyoko Honda, and her own parents. Kaito and Mako Suzuki.

This is what they'd look like with Sakura.

Sakura gazed at her family photo and saw her mother Mako and her father Kaito. She sighed and then held Tohru's picture of her mom.

Sakura: Well, mom, dad, and Kyoko, look after our home for us please. Don't worry about us, we're doing fine. If you call living out in the forest in a large tent and camping every day is fine.

Tohru: Sakura-chan! Come on! We're gonna be late!

Sakura: For gosh sakes, Tohru. We have an hour before it starts.

Tohru: But don't you wanna explore this place?

Sakura: You're right! Let's go! Bye mom and dad! Bye, Aunt Kyoko!

Tohru: Bye, mom! Bye, Aunt Mako and Uncle Kaito!

The girls lived together in a giant tent which Sakura bought for Tohru. Sakura came from a big and rich family while Tohru's mom used to work for Sakura's family's company, Suzuki Motors. Originally, the Suzukis planned on getting the both of them an apartment or house of their own. But Tohru refused because it was too much for her and too generous. So they decided to prepare a room in the house, which would take a while.

Sakura never went camping, but she always wondered what it was like, so the Suzuki family decided to buy them a camping tent and gear for the two girls. Sakura picked out the tent, which was bigger than Tohru expected. After a bit of dealing, Tohru decided to get Sakura's tent as long as she cooked and cleaned for a week. And the Nakamura family, the one from Sakura's maternal family, taught them how to camp.

Sakura would often be the finances for the two, but she still worked with Tohru. Not as much since her family was still alive, but they worked jobs still. As for Tohru, she was the main housekeeper. Which fit well since Sakura was used to having many people do her work, but she could live with one person while she pitched in. Tohru was not used to having someone be a financial backer who wasn't her parents. But when Taro and Hanako, Sakura's grandparents, offered to pay the tuition for both girls, she agreed as long as her and Sakura stayed friends, and Tohru would accept help from Sakura.

The two girls explored the creek and forest, and while Sakura was up and energized, Tohru was a bit tired. Soon, they got a view of their city from the top of the cliff. The breeze felt so warm and crisp on their skin. But also, they heard a bell ringing and saw a house to their right.

Sakura: Dang. Didn't think a nice place like this would be out in the middle of nowhere.

Tohru: Wanna explore it?

Sakura: Heck yeah! But not too much. Don't wanna be caught for trespassing.

They go down to explore the place, and soon find a bunch of toys.

Sakura: Aw!

Tohru: How cute!

???: Hello there, you two.

They stop to meet a man in a black kimono and holding a newspaper.

Sakura: Hi, sir. My name is Sakura Suzuki and this is my best friend, Tohru Honda.

Shigure: I'm Shigure Soma.

Tohru: Sorry for coming around here without-

Sakura: Yeah, sorry too. We saw this place open and thought it'd be fun to take a look around. Especially these.

She holds up the zodiac toys and Shigure chuckles as the rich girl holds them up.

Tohru: And it's another set without the cat.

Sakura: What cat?

Tohru: Don't you remember that sleepover we had? Or any other? At my mom's house?

Sakura: Oh right. I was bored since the stuff you guys had wasn't like mine. So she told me a story. One about how a cat got fooled by a rat and wasn't allowed to the banquet. I don't remember that. But I felt bad for the cat.

Tohru: Everyone could eat except the cat. I wanted to be a Cat instead of a dog, and Sakura wanted a pet cat after that.

Sakura: Yeah. Felt bad for the cat, so I wanted to give it love that the rat never gave it.

Shigure: How sweet. If he heard that story, I'd wonder how he'd feel.

Sakura: He who?

Shigure: Never mind. Year of the Dog? I feel closer to you two-

Suddenly, a bag slammed down onto Shigure's head.

Shigure: Ow!

???: Can't you stop going after high schoolers for 1 day?

Sakura: Ah! Hi Yuki!

The rich high schooler looked up to see a boy with silver hair, blue eyes, and tall stature.

Yuki: Oh, hello Sakura. And a hello to you, Miss Honda. I hope my cousin didn't do anything bad.

Tohru: Soma! What are you doing, I mean, good morning!

Shigure: You three know each other?

Yuki: Miss Honda, Sakura, and I are in the same class. Sakura and I also happen to be locker neighbors. She used to call me Soma on the first day and I called her Suzuki, but after a bit, we called each other by first name. What brings you here anyway?

Tohru: Um....we live around here.

Yuki: But this is the only house around here.

Tohru: Uh, I mean-

Sakura muffles Tohru's mouth before they could give away their little secret. Sakura was just as kind as Tohru, but she was the smarter of the two when it came to common sense, and grades sometimes.

Sakura: You'll have to excuse us. I'm so sorry, Tohru isn't exactly a good speaker. She just means we live around here and decided to take this certain pathway.

Yuki: Oh, ok. Well, Sakura, *breath* want to walk to school together? Us 3?

Tohru was dumbfounded while Sakura blushed. Sakura liked Yuki, but unlike most of the other girls, and like Tohru's friends, she didn't worship him and put him on a pedestal. She still liked him and knew him the most out of the 4.

Sakura: Yes please!

Yuki: Ok then.

Shigure: Yuki, you sly dog. Already a first year and got 2 cuties-

Yuki muffles Shigure's mouth before he could say anything.

Yuki: This doesn't mean anything. I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse my cousin. His mind is not exactly in the right every time.

Tohru: No! It's fine! It's ok. Right?

Sakura: Yeah, maybe. To be fair, he is an adult man, but as long as it isn't advances, I'm fine.

Yuki: Ok. Come on.

====================
==========

As they walked to school, Sakura and Yuki talked while Tohru walked with Sakura.

Yuki: So, how's Taro and Hanako?

Sakura: Grandma and Grandpa? Oh yeah, me and Tohru are having the time of our lives there. Right?

Tohru: Uh, oh yeah! Taro-san and Hanako-san are really kind.

Yuki: I guess it was a dumb question. Glad some of your family finally put aside their differences for you two.

Sakura: Yeah. They did. (I can't have him knowing that I live in a tent with Tohru.) How's your family?

Yuki: Ok. (I can't have her knowing mine exactly as well.) Also, don't worry. My family doesn't know you come from a multibillion dollar family. I'd never betray a good friend of mine.

On the first day of school, Sakura and Yuki inadvertently chose to have their lockers next to each other. Yuki introduced himself to Sakura and they hit it off.

Also, not many people knew Sakura lived a rich lifestyle and she was very private about it. In fact, if they said she was related to the Suzuki Family, she'd simply write her name in a different way. If she did tell everyone, guys would only go after her for her money.

Yuki, Tohru, Uotani, and Hanajima were the only ones who knew. All of whom were people Sakura interacted with a lot and had close bonds with. Even if she'd only known Yuki for a year. Any other friend she had would only see her as a kind yet snarky person.

Soon they arrive at school. They enter and put away their stuff in their lockers, Sakura and Yuki kept on chatting while Tohru was just happy for Sakura. Sakura was locker neighbors with Tohru and Yuki. And that did not go over well with the Prince Yuki Fan Club.

Once Yuki left and the girls were headed up to class, 4 girls not associated with him, walked towards the two.

???: What is the meaning of this, Miss Honda and Miss Suzuki?!

Tohru: I'm sorry?

Motoko: You should know who I am. I'm Motoko Minagawa. The representative of the Prince Yuki Fan Club.

Tohru: Uh, Prince Yuki?

Sakura: We were just walking with Yuki, it's no big deal. Please let us leave.

Motoko: Just Yuki?! NO BIG DEAL?! You call him Soma-kun, or nothing!

Suddenly, Yuki came by, and Sakura decided to mess with them.

Sakura: Hey, nothing!

Yuki was a bit weirded out, but he chuckled at her wordplay and waved back at her. He left, but Motoko glared at Sakura for her wordplay.

Sakura: What? I did what you said. Can we please leave now?

Motoko: It seems someone forgot the club's core principles. Tell her!

The 4 girls then get up in the two girls' faces but while Tohru was scared, Sakura couldn't care less.

Girl 1: Never misappropriate Prince Yuki's personal effects!

Girl 2: Never enter Prince Yuki's home without permission!

Girl 3: Never speak to Prince Yuki without someone present!

Sakura: Technically, we didn't break any of those rules. I just talked to him and Tohru was with me. *annoyed* Can we please go?

Motoko: I meant without one of us present, Suzuki! Just because you're friends with a delinquent doesn't mean you can act like this! This club is meant to protect our fair and dear prince from people like you!

Tohru saw Sakura's expression and she wasn't happy. Usually, if Sakura had enough, she'd spew insults faster than a gun could shoot bullets.

Sakura: Kind of ironic that Prince Pukey has a bunch of witches to protect him.

The Prince Yuki fan club were shocked and angry at Sakura for rhyming him with something disgusting. Sakura and Tohru attempted to leave, but were stopped by Motoko.

Motoko: We don't mind you calling us witches, but if you're going to insult our fair Yuki, the least you can do is explain why you showed up with him!

Sakura: I wasn't insulting Yuki Soma. I was insulting Prince Yuki. Rich or poor, handsome or not, I treat everyone equally. The people who are kind to and stick by me, I treat like royalty. Everyone has that chance. Even a bunch of witches with empty space where their brains should be-

Then, Sakura got muffled by Tohru before she could step on any more verbal landmines.

Tohru: Sakura-chan, I'll deal with this. *to club* It was just a coincidence.

Motoko: If that we're the case, we wouldn't need the club!

Sakura: This club was already unneeded the minute you thought up that idea. What's next? A religion dedicated to the school janitor?

Motoko: How DARE YOU! Besmirching our dear prince with that of a commoner?!

They dished out all the verbal abuse they could at Tohru and Sakura. Tohru tried to apologize while Sakura just stared with a deadpan face. This kept on going until their two best friends showed up.

Arisa: Hey. Leave those two girls alone. Don't pick a fight just because your ego got bruised.

Motoko: You're one to talk! Delinquents like you and Suzuki thinks threats would solve everything!

Sakura: No way! I'd never hit an animal! But they do need to be disciplined from time to time.

Arisa: Great one, Sakura.

Motoko: You're calling us animals?! You think just because you act tough, and know how to fight, you can-

Saki: I'll use my waves. So play nice.

Sakura: And I've learned martial arts. I'm a black belt, so, don't mess with me.

Arisa: And if we told you where she learned to fight,  she'd have to kill you.

She elbows Sakura and she starts speaking.

Sakura: You see, I learned from a master who was-

Prince Yuki Fan Club: AHHHHHHH!

They all ran before Arisa could finish her sentence, and Sakura and her blond friend fist bump.

Sakura: Are you ok, Tohru-chan?

Arisa: Did the mean girls hurt you?

Sakura: They won't do that whenever we're around.

Arisa: Don't actually do the wave thing, Hanajima. And please don't kill them, Sakura. I know Minagawa's your arch-nemesis since you're locker neighbors with the prince, but just don't.

Sakura: I never was going to kill them. I just wanted them to go away. And for an arch-nemesis thing to happen, I'd have to hate her too. I'm just annoyed. All because I got near Prince Pukey's locker.

Arisa: And I thought you liked the guy.

Sakura: Yuki Soma, I like. Prince Yuki, I just don't.

====================
==========

During Home Ec, Sakura and Tohru were cooking the food while Arisa and Saki just did other things.

Arisa: It is kind of weird you showing up with the prince like that. Sakura, maybe, but you? No offense.

Tohru: I know. Soma is almost too beautiful.

Sakura: Ain't that the truth.

Saki: There's the waves of yours acting up again. And for Soma's, they're kind of strange.

Sakura: In what way?

Saki: That's the thing. I don't know.

Sakura: Yeah. A beautiful second year tried to confess to him, but he rejected her and sent her flying. He even said to me that he's not a hugger.

Teacher: Ok you 4. Your hands should be moving, not your mouths.

Sakura: You might wanna check below.

She then sees a perfectly done meal for 4, with cooked fish and sides of soup.

Teacher: You're done?

Arisa: Yeah, it's not like it's rocket science.

Teacher: Don't you talk back to me when I know Miss Honda and Miss Suzuki did all the work! And just because you're done, Miss Suzuki, it doesn't mean you can do the same!

Saki: Me and Uotani did the rice.

The teacher then walks away as Saki put some rice for the group, and Sakura plays on her phone.

Arisa: Me and Hanajima are going shopping. Wanna come? Don't worry, we'll bring our own money.

Sakura: As much as I'd love to, me and Tohru have work.

Arisa: I don't understand. Sakura, you're the richest out of us 4. And yet you still do work?

Sakura: Well, I don't want to live off my family fortune.

Arisa: People like you are one in a million. You're rich, yet you still want to do things the normal way. But I feel bad. You work yourself half to death for tuition. What about your older brother, Tamaki?

Sakura: Eh....I don't even wanna think about it. He's been studying abroad, and I don't want to have him give up his dreams to help take care of finances and stuff.

Saki: You both have to work hard almost daily. And you could just ask Sakura's grandparents.

Sakura: They'd be happy to since Tohru is, you know, a saint. But she refused.

Tohru: I also don't want to live off of Sakura. And housing can be expensive. So I'm saving up now.

Sakura: I'm even giving the money I don't need as a little thank you to Tohru. Since, you know, we're like sisters.

Arisa: Why do you two love making me weepy?! Why?!

Tohru: Sorry!

Sakura: It's ok. Just shows how close we are.

Arisa: You're doing it again! But any way, you guys are living with your grandparents, aren't you?

Both girls flinched, and Tohru elbowed Sakura to say her response.

Sakura: Yep! Happy living with her grandfather and me happy living with mine.

Arisa: Good. That old geezer better not be squeezing your wages out and hopefully your grandparents Taro and Hanako along with Kazuki and Rie stopped the Suzuki-Nakamura conflict.

Tohru: (We can't tell Uo I'm living in a tent with Sakura. If she did, she'd drive to my grandfather's and demand answers.)

Sakura: (I can't tell her either. If Uo knew the fight still was going on, who knows what she'd do to them? Either family?)

====================
==========

They walk down and get stuff out of their lockers, and Sakura got most of the things out until she came across Yuki.

Sakura: Yuki!

Yuki: That's a lot of stuff. Do you need any help or-

Sakura: I'm fine! It's for Tohru.

Tohru: Oh, hi Soma.

Yuki: Miss Honda. Sakura. Come on. Let's go home.

Both: Right! (We also have to tell him we have work.)

They start walking out and Sakura and Yuki chat again, but Tohru talks with them as well.

Yuki: Let me guess. About you calling me nothing. The fan club got to you again.

Sakura: Yeah, Minagawa straight up hates me. I mean, I like you, but not their obsessive like.

Yuki: Yeah. I understand.

Sakura: Also, nice zodiac toys. The ones on the veranda.

Tohru: Yeah! They're adorable.

Yuki: And you must be a cat?

Sakura: Nah, we just wanted to be a cat since we felt bad for the cat missing out.

Tohru: Sorry.

Yuki: Well, the cat is an idiot. And stubborn. Did you know the zodiac animals were a part of a system to tell time? First as clock division. Then yin and yang were folded in and became fortune telling tools. Even with the math, there was no room for the cat anyway. But to be honest, it's for the best anyway. Joining the zodiac? What's so great about that? Better to be alone. Stupid cat.

Tohru: I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Do you hate cats?

Sakura: What's so bad about being included? I feel bad for the cat anyway. It should be allowed to eat too.

Yuki then turns back and faces the girls. Not to threaten them, but to give them reassurance. He then goes over to Sakura, and noticing she has a leaf on her head, he picks it off and moves her hair a bit.

Yuki: Your hair was blinding you.

Suddenly, their alarm went off and they had to go to work. Sakura hurries up and picks the leaf off Tohru's head. Then Yuki waves to them as they rush off to work.

====================
==========

After a while, Yuki and Shigure head back from eating out. Yuki and Shigure complain about dinner's lack of choice, and suddenly see the two girls there. Sakura was tired, while Tohru was helping her friend.

Soon they arrived back to their tent and Sakura grabbed the homework and started doing all of it. Suddenly, the papers fly around when Tohru activates a fan. They try to grab it and it almost flew out, but they grabbed it. Not before Shigure and Yuki saw as the adult started to laugh.

Shigure: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yuki: It isn't funny! Come on Miss Honda and Sakura. Let's take you to our home.

====================
==========

Inside the home, Yuki and Shigure take in Tohru and Sakura as they get a rundown of how and why they lived around the area.

Yuki: I knew something was up. The Somas own all the land in the area. (Please don't tell me she's interested in buying it. )

Tohru: Um, would it be ok if we lived here a bit longer?

Sakura: Or at the very least until we can get an apartment or to another one of my family's homes?

Tohru: We promise to leave when this is over, we swear. I don't have a lot of extra money, but I'll pay.

Sakura felt like having a heart attack. Tohru was such a kind person and she hated when people would take advantage of her, so she stepped in.

Sakura: Tohru, no. You won't. I will. If this is about money, I can pay whatever you want from us.

Tohru:  Are you sure, Sakura?

Shigure: Don't worry about it, but that's a dangerous spot. Are you sure you can stay there for months in a tent? Both of you?

Sakura: Hey, it's just a month. Besides, we're going to leave soon anyway. My family was preparing a room for the both of us.

Tohru: And we're used to everything! Even the slugs! So just let us stay until-

However, Tohru starts to faint and collapses on the floor. Sakura tries to get away, but she falls and Tohru lands on Sakura's ankle.

Sakura: OW! GOD!

Yuki: Miss Honda! Sakura!

He runs in and checks in on the two girls.

Yuki: Miss Honda has a fever. And Sakura has a sprained ankle. Both need ice.

Shigure: On it.

However, as Shigure opened the only entrance to the kitchen, it was filled with garbage and smelled like a dump.

Shigure: But it will take a while.

Tohru: The Toxic Jungle.

Sakura: Dang. You're right.

Suddenly, a wolf howls and Shigure looks to the distance. He thinks it was part of the cliff collapsing. Although Tohru and Shigure laugh, Sakura was concerned.

Sakura: Wait. What if the cliff fell on our tent?

She looks outside, and gasps. Sakura was about to cry and limps off to the landslide. The rest of the Somas and her best friend follow her. And they realize their home was crushed.

Tohru: Mom's picture is still inside! And Aunt Mako and Uncle Kaito! Them too! Mom!

She tries to dig through the dirt and Sakura tries to do the same, but Shigure and Yuki hold them back. However, Sakura jerks her wrist out of Yuki's grip.

Sakura: Please! Let go! I need mom and dad! And aunt Kyoko to get out of there! And I need......I need.....WAHHHH!

The rich black haired girl couldn't take it anymore and cried on Yuki's shoulder as Tohru ran to hug her friend, and Shigure did the same. They embraced Sakura in the rain as she kept weeping for her family being crushed. Yuki, just had her arms kept away from him though, but allowed his shoulder to support her.

Sakura: *crying* Mom.....dad.......Tamaki.......Aunt Kyoko.......Tohru.......I need to help you!.......*sniff* Please!

Yuki: What you need is rest.

Shigure: We'll try again in the morning.

Sakura: *sniff* Ok.

====================
==========

After Sakura cried her eyes out and the girls cleaned up, Tohru and Sakura went into the Soma family home and decided to stay the night. Although Tohru stayed positive, Sakura was saddened by the loss.

Tohru: Looks like we lost our home again.

Sakura: And the only remaining family photos we have of our family. I'm sorry about my breakdown, I just, I just loved our families so much. And you too, Tohru.

Tohru: Yeah. But what about Tamaki?

Shigure: Who's Tamaki?

Sakura: Someone I'm not comfortable sharing with you yet.

Shigure: Ok then.

Sakura: To be honest, at least we have each other. Besides, it's not like losing your entire world in just one day.

Tohru: Or not saying goodbye for the last time.

Shigure: What do you mean?

Sakura: My mom and dad were businesspeople, and Tohru's mom was their assistant.

Tohru: My mom was off to make a deal with Uncle Kaito and Aunt Mako. But during that time, all our parents died. I still had my mom, so I counted my blessings. But Sakura had to deal with both her parents dying that very day. I always said goodbye to my mom. Except that day.

Sakura: Yeah. And it didn't take too long for the families of mine to argue over who should take me. Eventually, the duty was entrusted upon my paternal grandparents. Grandpa Taro and Grandma Hanako.  They wanted a room just for me and Tohru, but it took them some time. And it's still taking time. In case this doesn't work out, my family offered Tohru a job. But I told her not to go with it. 

Tohru: And, my mom would've wanted me to graduate high school. I didn't do it for the experience. I did it for mom.

Sakura: And my mom and dad were the kindest people. They were called, "philanthropists". Kind billionaires who gave to the community. My parents helped a Honda. Might as well do the same. Even if I don't wanna become that, I want to help, not as some moneybags missy, but as me, Sakura Suzuki.

Shigure smiled as the two girls fell asleep.

====================
==========

Soon, the girls wake up and Yuki hands the photo of Kyoko, Kaito and Mako, and as he does this, there was also a photo with Sakura with a boy.

Yuki: Heh. Tamaki. Your older brother.

Sakura: Yeah. I wish he'd come back to Japan. Also, many people in his school say we're Irish Twins. But we're not even Irish.

Yuki: That means you were born during the 12 months between each other.

Sakura: Ok? Anyway, I know I had a lot of stuff but did you manage to get it out?

Yuki: Yep. Even your purse.

Sakura: Thank you, Yuki!

She attempts to hug him, but Yuki sidesteps and grabs her wrist.

Yuki: Sorry, but I'm not a hugger.

Sakura: Why?

Yuki: I'm just not one.

Sakura: Ok. Thanks anyway.

The rich girl checks her purse and a lot of yen falls onto the floor. She gives some to Yuki but he declined.

Yuki: I don't need your money. Helping you is good enough.

Then, a white and red bead bracelet falls out. Yuki looks at it with disgust while Sakura looked at it with glee.

Yuki: What is that?

Sakura: It's a bracelet I was given by a man and his son. His son defended me when I was being beaten up by bullies and my brother was not around.

Yuki: (Ugh. Could it be that stupid cat? Never mind.) Come on. We have spare rooms for you guys.

Note: There is only 1 spare room, but in this version, there are 2.

Tohru: No, no! If we moved in, we'd only be a burden for you!

Sakura: And my grandparents are setting up a room currently! Here, let me call them!

She then quickly taps her phone and calls her grandpa.

Sakura: Grandpa Taro? How long until the room is finished?

Taro: We told you. You don't call us, we call you. And it's still taking a bit, sweetie. Stay patient.

Sakura: Ok, gramps. Bye!

Taro: Bye, pumpkin!

She hangs up and quickly agrees to the idea. But Shigure had some requests of his own.

Shigure: Can you two do housework? Cleaning and cooking?

Tohru: Yeah. Of course.

Sakura: I'm more versed in cleaning, but yeah. Cooking's good too.

Shigure: Excellent! Welcome to the Soma household! Rooms are upstairs, and we'll get you girls copy of the house keys!

Yuki: Don't worry Miss Honda and Sakura. We're ok with it. Just be yourselves. (Hopefully Sakura cuts down on the hugging.)

====================
==========

The gang go upstairs to prepare their new rooms, and Sakura's room was right next to Tohru's. She wasn't used to it since her family mansion had closets the size of the room, but she honestly didn't mind. If Tohru was happy, she was as well.

Sakura wasn't just looking forward to staying in a house for once. It was also living in the same house as her small crush. However, suddenly, a man bursted through Tohru's ceiling.

???: Ready for a beating, Rat-Boy?

Sakura: Dude, you wrecked the house!

Yuki: Don't worry about the house, Sakura. Just let me handle this pest.

???: So you're playing the knight in shining armor, huh?! Too bad, cause this won't be a happy ending for you!

Tohru: Wait! Let's just settle this without-

Sakura: Get down! Falling floorboard!

The girl tackles and falls with Yuki to dodge a floorboard, while Tohru accidentally trips and falls onto the orange haired stranger, as both him and Yuki turn into animals. Yuki turned into a rat while the boy turned into a cat.

Yuki: This is the reason why I didn't want you hugging me.

Sakura was straight up shocked. And so was Tohru. Their jaws dropped as the boys they hugged by accident turned into animals.

Shigure: I see you've meet Kyo. The orange haired boy who burst through my roof. Don't worry about it.

Then Sakura goes to Shigure by the kimono, but this also turned to be a mistake, and he turned into a dog, as the two girls were completely shocked and unaware of what to do now.

====================
==========

Chapter 1: End

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

12.7K 610 17
"Even when the world doesn't need us, we live for the people who do" "So do you need me?" "Of course I do." A warm smiled graced her features as sh...
47.1K 1.1K 21
Yuki and Kyo both struggle with theirs feelings for Tohru, while Tohru is growing increasingly tired of their fighting. Then Tohru discovers a lump...
11.6K 376 16
Hikari Hayami was determined to stay with her best friend, Tohru, no matter what. Even if that meant moving out of their shared tent in the woods and...
1.4K 48 15
https://www.wattpad.com/story/322308580-%E5%87%A0%E4%B9%87%E5%8D%83%E4%B9%87%E3%84%A5%E4%B8%A8%E4%B9%83%E5%8D%82%E3%84%92%E5%8D%82 <---- The new b...