My Dahlia (MIMIN AU)

By daphnimnia

"I have become intoxicated with the flower called you. No matter what they say. I'll choose to love you anywa... More

๐Ÿ’
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIV.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.

XIV.

102 7 2
By daphnimnia

[MINNIE'S HOUSE ; 6:30 PM]

"Thanks again for coming today." Minnie thanked the older girl again and smiled.

"Okay, enough with this. You've thanked me more than enough." Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because." Minnie said, laughing.

"Because?"

"Nothing." Minnie laughed again. "I also want to give you this." Minnie grabbed a shirt on her duffle bag and reached it out to Miyeon.

"What is this?" Miyeon looked at the shirt, it's Minnie's jersey. "Why are you giving me this?"

"I have a lot on my closet so I thought I could give you one." Minnie scratched the back of her head.

"Really? You're giving me this for free?" Miyeon was surprised.

"Mhm."

"But why me?"

"Well..." Minnie can't think of another excuse. Miyeon looked at the Thai and tilted her head, waiting for her answer.

"I uhh... Because you're my friend and even Yuqi has my old one. I give my jerseys to the people I value most." Minnie smiled.

Miyeon felt warm.

"I'm special to you?"

"Of course."

"Is it because I did most of the work on our chemistry project?" Miyeon joked.

"Hey, it's not because of that!" Minnie defended.

"I'm just joking." Miyeon laughed. Minnie chuckled. Of course Miyeon is way more special than what she thinks.

"I should get going. I'll see you on Monday?" Miyeon smiled.

"Yeah, see you." Minnie waved. Miyeon waved back and walked her way home.

[MIYEON'S ROOM ; 7:23 PM]

Miyeon laid down on her bed after a long shower she took. Feeling refreshed and tired, she hugged the bunny plush that's sitting on her bed everyday. She thought of the jersey that Minnie gave her, she quickly stood up and turned her gaze on the jersey sitting on her chair.

"I should wear it." She thought.

She stood up and grabbed the jersey. She lifted her shirt and changed. The jersey felt soft, she could even smell Minnie's sweet lavender scent.

"Comfy." Miyeon smiled and laid back down again. Suddenly, someone was calling her. She grabbed her phone to see who it was, it was Yuqi. She answered the call immediately.

"Hey, Noodles!" Yuqi greeted.

"Hey, Yuqi." Miyeon waved.

"You could at least given me a nickname." Yuqi scoffed teasingly. "Anyway, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

Yuqi noticed that Miyeon was wearing a familiar jersey. "Before that... Is that Minnie's jersey?" She asked.

"Ah... Yes, she gave it to me earlier."

"I see." Yuqi wiggled her eyebrows at Miyeon.

"What is it you're about to tell me?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm bored and I want to mess with people." Yuqi cheekily smiled.

"Go mess with other people, Yuqi-ah. I'm tired." Miyeon whined.

"Okay, good night Eonni!"

[MINNIE'S ROOM ; 7:35 PM]

"SHE'S WEARING IT!" Yuqi said.

"No way..." Minnie covered her mouth, trying not to scream.

"It fits her well not gonna lie." Yuqi nodded.

"Really? Do you have a screenshot?"

"Fuck no."

"Oh come on!"

"Hey! I don't want to because I don't want to look like a pervert."

"THAT'S NOT EVEN YOUR INTENTION!"

"Oh..." Yuqi chuckled.

"Just say you forgot to take a screenshot."

"I forgot to take a screenshot."

Minnie placed her palm on her face as Yuqi smiled mischievously.

[SCHOOL HALL ; 2:10 PM]

Miyeon was putting her books back at her locker, organizing them by their colors. Posters from the game are being replaced by the school dance posters. She closed her locker looking at the posters. She went to where the poster is posted and read them.

"School dance for Senior Students." She read.

"For seniors huh?" A voice said, Miyeon turned around and saw a man. Also a student from the campus.

"Yeah, are you a senior?" The man asked.

"I am, you?" Miyeon replied.

The man nodded. "Different class." The man chuckled. "My name's Jaehyun." Jaehyun reached out his hand for a hand shake.

"Miyeon." Miyeon took Jaehyun's hand for a shake.

"So, do you have someone to dance with?" Jaehyun asked.

Miyeon chuckled. "No, I'm not planning to go anyway."

"Why? It's gonna be fun, you don't want to miss it." Jaehyun smiled.

"I don't know, it's not really my thing."

"I see. But if you ever changed your mind, here's my number." Jaehyun gave Miyeon a piece of paper with his number written on it.

"Not sure if I'll ever go but sure."

"Great! I'll see you around." Jaehyun smiled, he pulled up his backpack and left.

Miyeon was dumbfounded, she never saw that man anywhere around the campus or so she thought. She puts the paper on her pocket and made her way to her next class.

[CHEMISTRY CLASS ; 2:30 PM]

For once, Miyeon's not late. She made her way to her seat and noticed Minnie was not there yet. She sat down and did all her preparations until Mr. Han arrives.

"You're here early." Minnie said as she sat down beside Miyeon.

"You're late." Miyeon chuckled.

"Mr. Han isn't here so I'm not late." Minnie mocked Miyeon's philosophy. The older girl rolled her eyes and laughed.

"That's my line." Miyeon said, waving her finger at the Thai.

"So what, I'll use it every time I'm late." Minnie teased.

Mr. Han arrives and the class started to tidy up.

"Good afternoon, class. Before I start, I want to inform everyone that in three months, you will have your seniors dance." Everyone clapped their hands.

"This is exciting!" Minnie said out of excitement.

"Since everyone here is graduating, you don't want to miss this and it is mandatory to come." Mr. Han added.

"Are you coming?" Miyeon asked Minnie.

"Of course! A once in a lifetime experience is always worth it." Minnie smiled.

Miyeon had second thoughts about coming or not. Since Minnie's coming, she's coming.

"Don't forget to bring your partner, I know some of you are part of the queer groups but the head master told us to let the student dance with the opposite gender." Mr. Han frowned. "I myself opposed to this but after the ball dance, you can dance with whoever you want."

"What? That's unbelievable." One student said.

"I know I know. We don't have a choice." Mr. Han sighed.

"I don't think I'll come now." Minnie said jokingly, which caught Miyeon's attention.

"Why?"

"I'm just kidding, I thought I could invite you for the dance." Minnie winked and laughed.

Miyeon doesn't know if Minnie's joking or not but that made her blush and look away so Minnie can't see.

"Now that that's done, let's start."

The class started and everyone paid attention.

[COFFEE SHOP ; 4:00 PM]

"This is so ridiculous! What do you mean I can't dance with Soojin?!" Shuhua rubbed her face vigorously out of frustration.

"I know right?" Miyeon said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Who says we can't?" Soojin said.

"So we'll dance together?" Shuhua's face lit up.

"No one will stop us." Soojin giggled. Shuhua quickly jumped to Soojin and gave her kisses.

"OH MY GOD YES YES YES PLEASE!!" Shuhua said as she kiss Soojin.

"How about you, Miyeon?" Soojin asked while Shuhua is still clinging to her.

"I don't know, I want to dance with M—" Miyeon stopped her sentence and looked at Soojin and to Shuhua.

"Don't worry, Shuhua won't tell anyone." Soojin assured.

"Even Yuqi?"

"Even Yuqi."

"She has to promise first." Miyeon was hesitant.

"Okay, I won't tell Yuqi." Shuhua said, signing a cross on her chest.

"Okay." Miyeon sighed. "I was thinking to go with Minnie but the school won't let us."

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON MI—" Shuhua was shut down by Soojin, covering her mouth.

"Not so loud, Shu!"

"Sorry. I was shocked!"

Miyeon placed her hand on her face.

"So what's your plan now?" Soojin asked.

"I don't know. But someone asked me to go with them."

"Who?"

"Jaehyun."

"From class B?"

"I guess so."

"Ah I know." Shuhua clasped her hands together. "Use Jaehyun to go to the dance and go with Minnie eonni instead!"

"Wouldn't that be rude?" Miyeon frowned.

"Who do you like more, Jaehyun or Minnie eonni."

"I don't like Jaehyun!" Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"That's your answer." Soojin laughed.

"Come on, I don't want to use other people for my own needs." Miyeon shook her head.

"It's not using him. You're just using him as a ticket to go to the dance." Shuhua smiled.

"That's still the same." Miyeon glared.

"So what, you don't know him so that wouldn't matter." Shuhua said confidently.

Miyeon was silent for a moment.

"I'll think about it." Miyeon said.

"Cool! Good luck, Miyeon eonni!" Shuhua clasped her hands again.

She doesn't know Jaehyun that much other than his name. She doesn't even know if she would give Jaehyun a chance but the guy seems nice. Jaehyun looks like a nice person, an attractive one too but nothing beats Minnie for Miyeon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759 35 11
It has been 10 years since I last saw her, Do I still love her? Why she can't remember who I am...
37.3K 2.1K 42
"Here, flowers for you" โค๏ธ Started on: 17.07.2021 Ended on: 31.07.2021
270K 8.1K 95
"You're much sweeter than the candies I made" STARTED: March 18, 2020 ENDED: May 12, 2020
19.7K 1.1K 27
"๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ..." "๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๏ฟฝ...