Winner Of Heart

By Albatross_23

"You won my heart and I will win you with my prayers."🫀🍁 A man who doesn't believe in God fell in love with... More

◇Part 1◇
◇part 2◇
◇part 3◇
◇part 5◇
◇part 6◇
◇part 7◇
◇part 8◇
◇part 9◇
◇part 10◇
◇part 11◇
◇part 12◇
◇part 13◇
◇part 14◇
◇part 15◇
◇part 16◇
◇Part 17◇
◇part 18◇
◇part 19◇
◇part 20◇

◇part 4◇

108 9 0
By Albatross_23

I sighed and went to her, I called her name a Little loudly, "Janan"
She turned back and looked at me, she joined her eyebrow in confusion. I told her to come on the roof in action. She nodded in response, I went to the roof and waited for her to come. She came, "You are so beautiful Janan," I uttered. She came near me and asked, "What happened?"
I cleared my throat and asked, "Are you still angry with me?"
She said no, I sighed in relief.

"Anything else Mr moron," she asked.
I chuckled and said "Only you have the right to talk with me like this"
I could see she was blushing, "Ahan my baby is getting red" She hit me with her phone and said, "Such a cheesy Man." I laughed at her sentence and said, "I was missing this Janan, My Janan.

"I am going I have to check some patients," she informed me and was leaving. I held her abaya in my two fingers, she looked back at me and asked, "What happened now?"
I was staring into her eyes and said, "Stay here with me for a while." her eyes softened and she spoke,
"Raminah you know I can't."
I sighed and she left from there.

I was in my dad's room when suddenly his heart rate decreased I panicked, I called Janan immediately.
She came and was checking my dad. She then gave him CPR, and his heartbeats were getting normal. She then injects him with something. She came near me and said, "Ramin we need to operate on him."

I was scared I told her in a pleading voice, "Do anything, just save my dad."
"I will try my best," she said.
She left there and some nurses came, they said they had to operate on him now as his condition was serious.
I was finding it hard to say something, tears were falling from my eyes.

Everyone was preparing for the surgery, I was sitting on the bench near the operating room. My mom was sitting beside me, She was crying, I held her hand and said, "Don't worry Mom everything will be fine."
"yes my son Jesus is with us." my mom said

The surgery didn't start yet. I was staring at my lap when I abruptly heard Janan's voice.
She was coming near me wearing a Blue shirt tucked in Blue pants. She was wearing a hijab to hide her head.
She sat on her knees and said politely,
"We will save your Dad Inshallah, pray for him." my mom caressed her head and said, "I trust you, my child."
We both smiled, and she then left for the operating room.

2 hours passed and they were still operating on my Dad, my mom was crying. I hugged her from the side and kissed her forehead.
Janan and some other doctors came, they were discussing something and then Janan came to me with a smile on her face.

I asked her in a broken voice, "M..y Da...d"
She smiled and said, "Your dad is completely fine Alhamdulillah, We made it Ramin."
My mom hugged her tightly and she also hugged her back. "Thank you so much, Janan," my mom said.
I went near her and asked, "Can I hug you?" she shook her head as no.
"But why Princess?" I asked.
She sighed and said, "Because you are a na mehram for me."
"What is na mahram?" I asked.
"I will tell you later," she said.

She left, she took a glance at me and I Gave her a flying kiss. "Aaish these rosy cheeks will kill me," I said to myself.
Some nurses were taking my dad to his room, and me and my mom were following them. They placed Dad on the bed he was still unconscious. My mom sat on the corner of the bed and was caressing my dad's hair. I was admiring them with a smile on my face.

It was 7 pm, I was going to meet Janan. I knocked on the door it wasn't locked I opened it slightly and saw Janan was praying. She was prostituting, I heard her sob and my heart skipped for a bit. I went near her and sat down on the floor.
She sat while her both hands were on her lap, her eyes were looking puffy and tears were visible. I was feeling a sudden sting of pain in my heart and I spoke, " Janan, my beloved princess."

She was not responding, she then looked at her right shoulder and said something then she looked at her left shoulder after doing that she directly looked at me. She wiped her tears and asked, "What are you doing here?"
"Why are you crying, my baby?" I asked her. Her eyes filled with tears and she looked at her lap and said, "It is between me and my Allah I can't tell you."

I was staring deep into her brown eyes, I wanted to comfort her, hug her, but I was helpless. I said,
"My precious love, your Ramin is helpless love, he can't even wipe your tears. My Janan doesn't make my heart suffer like this, I can't see tears in your eyes it aches my heart love."

. . .

Janan's POV:

I was holding back my tears, his words were making me weak.
"Yaa Allah, please I am already so in love with him, please help me."
I looked at him and said, "Ramin you said you love me right, then please don't ask me why I cried."
"My princess, I will not ask you but please don't cry again," Ramin said.
I hummed in response.

"Janan tell me what is na mehram" Ramin asked.
I chuckled a little and said, "Na mehram is the opposite of mehram. In Islam, a mahram is a member of one's family with whom marriage would be considered haram (illegal in Islam) (excluding the husband, whom the woman is already wedded to), concealment pardah or concealment of the body with hijab, is not obligatory; and with whom, if he is an adult male, she may be escorted during a journey, although an escort may not be obligatory.
Muslim women must do parda from Na mehram as I am doing in front of you because you are na mehram for me. I can't touch you because it is not permissible."

He was staring at me fondly and asked, "How I can be your mehram?"
I took a deep breath and said, "For that, you have to marry me."
He smiled brightly and said, "Then let's get married."
"Ramin, it is not that easy you are a non-Muslim and I am not allowed to marry a non-Muslim," I said.
Ramin sighed and said, "Will you wait for me love till I find the true path?"
I smiled and nodded, he placed both hands on his lips and gave me a flying kiss. I immediately looked away and uttered, "Astaghfirullah"

He chuckled and said, "I am going home hmm, I will miss you a lot."
I waved my hands and said, "Bye bye Mr moron." he chuckled and left, he took a glance at me before going and whispered, "I love you."
I placed my hand on my stomach and said, "What is this feeling? I never felt this before. Is this called butterflies in the stomach?" My cheeks were burning, I touched my cheeks softly and said, "Raminah what have you done with me?"

I was leaving from hospital when suddenly someone called my name, I looked back and saw Rahil was coming near me. He stood at a safe distance and said, "Janan forgive me, please. I can't take this burden on my heart, please forgive me."
I looked at him and said, "You are Muslim Rahil, you know very well what is haram and halal, still you did this, why?"

He was starting at the floor and said, "Shaitan trapped me Janan, I don't know if you will trust me or not but it wasn't in my hands, I fell for you Janan." as he spoke those words I froze at my spot,
"I forgave you for the sake of Allah," I said and left.

I was sitting on the bus and my thoughts were filled with Rahil's words. I was scared, that if Ramin got to know about this he would kill Rahil. I was looking at the sky from the bus window.
"Ya Allah whoever asks you for me in their prayer give them better than they will forget about me."
My heart was racing, I put my head on Zahra's shoulder, and she patted my head and said, "Jan what happened you are looking disturbed."
I was playing with her hands and didn't say anything.

"It's about Ramin?" she asked. I shook my head as no.
"Then?" she asked.
"Rahil loves me," I uttered.
"Ahan, I knew it was coming," Zahra said. I looked at her with a pout and asked, "You knew it, How?"
She chuckled and said, "It was obvious." I was still confused,
"Jan don't start to hate him, like falling in love with Ramin wasn't in your hands, it wasn't in Rahil's hands too," Zahra said. I sighed and said, "May Allah give him better than me."
"Ameen," Zahra said.

I was lying on my bed scrolling on my phone. Suddenly a message came from an unknown person, I opened it and saw it was a video. As I opened the video my heart skipped, it was Ramin with some girls, he was dancing around them, and they were touching his body
Tears were falling from my eyes, I threw my phone and was crying badly.

"Why, why Ramin why, you are hurting me, Ramin, you broke me, Ramin. Ya Allah, My beloved Allah what is this? Ya, Allah my Ramin is not like this na Allah, it is hurting Allah, it is hurting."

my hands were shivering I got up and did wudu. I spread my prayer mat and did qiyaam. A heavy sob left my mouth, and as I did sujood I burst into tears. I prayed, "Allah, your servant is in pain, ya Allah I don't have anyone except you, only you can heal my Ya Rab. Heal me, Ya Allah I can't unlove him I wanna love him forever, I wanna pray for him forever. Ya Rab I can suffer anything but.. I.. I can not see him with someone else. Ya Allah I trust you, I trust your plans, heal me ya Rab.

I finished my prayer and went to sleep. My heart was heavy, tears were not stopping. After 3 hours of crying, I slept.

. . .
Author's POV:

Ramin was sitting on the balcony and was gazing at the night sky. Suddenly he felt suffocating, his heart was beating fast, and he felt a strange pain in his heart. He placed his hand on his heart and said, "Janan's God is my Janan fine? Take care of her, she believes in you more than anything, protect her from any harm."

It's been two days since Janan didn't come to the hospital. Ramin called her many times but she didn't pick up, Ramin was worried about her and he decided to go to her house. He was leaving the hospital when he saw Janan. He ran to her and stopped near her at a safe distance, he saw she was looking dull and her eyes were puffy. He asked her in a worried tone, "Janan how are you, my baby?"
She was staring into his eyes and spoke, "We will talk later." she left after saying this, and Ramin was still there, he was confused, "what happened suddenly," he said.

The whole day passed Janan ignored Ramin the whole time. Ramin got annoyed and went into her room, she wasn't there, and Ramin waited for her to come. As she came in Ramin locked the door, Janan's heartbeats got fast and she asked, "What are you doing?"

He came close to her and caged her between tables. Janan panicked, and said, "What are you doing Ramin." he was gazing into her eyes and spoke, "Tell me what happened or else I will not leave you." Janan looked away from him and tears fell from her eyes and she said, you broke my heart, Ramin."

Ramin joined his eyebrows in confusion, "Princess what I did do?" he asked.
Janan grabbed her phone from her coat's pocket and opened that video and gave it to Ramin. His heart was beating rapidly, his eyes filled with tears. He was only thinking one thing, "What if Janan will leave me."
He burst into tears and fell on the floor. "Janan my beloved baby, it.. It was my past love, don't leave me, love, I will die without you. I was a drunk princess, I never let any girl come close to me love. Janan don't leave me, baby," he was pleading.

Janan sat down on the floor and said, "Even if it were in my hands I would never leave you. Your aakhira is more important to me." she said and left from there. Ramin grabbed his hair and cried harder, "What you did Ramin, how you will face her."

After two hours Janan came into her room and saw Ramin was sleeping on the floor. She went close to him and sat down, she saw tears falling from his eyes and he was mumbling, "Janan, my baby, don't leave me, please Janan." he was having a nightmare. Janan was admiring him and said in a low voice,
"I love you, my beloved Ramin."

      ▪︎|___________________________|▪︎

~JazakAllah for reading lovelies🎀

  _You heal the wounds which was given by you.🍀🕊

🦋
     🦋
🦋
Vote and comment🪐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 17.4K 73
HIGHEST RANKING: #8 IN MUSLIM LOVE This Islamic love story plays a modern twist on religious customs while remaining Halaal. Embark on a journey of...
411 11 11
It's a love story with no name, so it could be you and the person in your mind. Pre-marital relationships are normal nowadays but are still taboo for...
42.3K 2.6K 49
All his life Saif thought that he never needed love; that he never needed faith. Hell, he didn't even know the first thing about either one. He didn'...
25.1K 3.6K 31
~QADAR~ ^She puts her IMAAN in Allah, she believes that one day everything will be fixed, she knows that Allah never burden a soul more than it can b...