◇part 15◇

The next morning I woke up and got fresh, I wore a plain black shirt and pants.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sprayed some amount of perfume which Janan gave me. I went downstairs and did my breakfast after I was done I went onto the lawn and waited for my Jan.

She came, My Jan came. I went to her car and opened the door for her. She looked at me and said, "Hello Mr Moron." I chuckled and rubbed my nape, and then I said, "Hello My princess." She smiled and came out, we both went in and my parents welcomed her. My mother caressed her head and she smiled, then my mother said, "How are you, my child?" She kissed my mother's hands and said, "Alhamdulillah I am fine Mrs David." My mother sighed and said dramatically, "Mrs David huh? Call me eomma." She chuckled and said, "My pretty eomma."

My dad held my Mother's shoulder and said, "And what about me ha?"
Janan smiled and said, "How about Appa?" He nodded like a child and I chuckled. "Come on sit on the couch," my mother said and went into the kitchen with My father. I went near Janan's ear and whispered, "And call me Koca." She glared at me and said, "What is koca?" I smiled and said, "Put some effort Jan, You don't have Google?" She rolled her eyes and said, "I am not free for such nonsense." I held my heart dramatically and said, "Aaish it's hurting."

She hit me with her phone and said, "Such a drama you're." I chuckled and bit my lip then I said, "I am your drama, Miss Janan." She chuckled and went into the living room. I followed her and sat beside her on the couch, I was staring at her and she was playing with her hands. She sighed and said, "Ramin." I gulped down the saliva after hearing my name through her mouth after a while she then said, "Your dad.." I looked at her with confusion and asked, "What happened Jan tell me."

She took a heavy breath and said, "Your Dad have to come to the hospital, He is not completely fine." I ran my hand through my hair and rested my head I then said, "Don't tell him about it." She hummed in response and said, "Raminahh, do you trust me.?" I looked at her and my eyes softened I then said, "More than myself." She smiled a little and said, "Then be happy and trust me your father will be fine InshaAllah."

I smiled and she blinked her eyes assuringly I then said, "You're a blessing to me Jan." My mother came out from the kitchen and said, "Janan, you came to our house for the first time, have a tour of it." She looked at me and said, "Ramin go give her the tour." I smirked and said, "As you say, Mom."

I looked at Janan and said, "Jan come on let's go." She nodded and got up, we first went into the kitchen. She was roaming her eyes around the kitchen and said, "It's beautiful." I smiled and went near her then I whispered, "Waiting for the day when we will cook together here." She looked at me and her face turned red, I smirked and licked my lips and I said, "And our kids will be playing with their grandparents." She looked at me with wide eyes and said, "Yahh stop it."

I chuckled and bit my lips then I said, Mom Dad will get tired while playing with our 10 kids." She gasped and looked away, the red tint was visible on her cheeks I then said, "I don't think 10 will be enough how about 15 Jan?" She hit me with a spoon and said, " I will beat you, Ramin." I chuckled and said, "Aaish the blush."

She looked away and I said, "Let's go." She hummed in response and followed me, I was showing her my mansion, and in the end, we went to my room. She went inside and roamed her eyes around the room, a smile crept on her lips and she said, "Beautiful." I smiled and went near her ear and whispered, "Beautiful." She looked at me with a flustered face and I said, "Did you like it, love, Our room." I emphasized the word our and she looked at me with doe eyes she then looked away and sat on the edge of the bed.

I went near her and sat on the ground, I looked into her eyes and said in a dominating voice, "Look at me Jan." She looked at me and then I said, "What is going on in your mind." She sighed and said, "I am afraid." I joined my eyebrows in confusion and asked, "Why love? What happened?" She made a pout and said, "I am afraid of losing you." I smiled and put my head on the bed I looked at her and said, "I just love you, Janan Ahmed." She chuckled and looked away.