◇part 7◇

Ramin was driving the car, he glanced at Janan and saw she was sleeping. A smile crept on his lips and he said, "It's gonna be an unforgettable night."
He stopped the car in a safe place.
He then took off his jacket and covered her with it. He was staring at her closed eyes then his eyes went to her lips and he gulped. He closed his eyes and said, "My pious princess I can't even think something like that." he opened his eyes rested his head on the seat and got lost in her eyes.

The night passed, and Ramin admired Janan the whole night. Janan's phone rang, it was Alaram for Fajr. She rubbed her eyes and opened it slowly,
She saw Ramin staring at her brown orbs. "When did I sleep?" she asked.
"on the way to your home," Ramin said.

Janan sighed and said, "You could have woken me up."
"You were sleeping like an angel how could I wake you up," Ramin said while pouting.
Janan facepalmed and said, "You are making me crazy."
Ramin chuckled then Janan said, "Don't tell me you were awake all night."
Ramin looked down at his lap and said, "I'd had to, for your safety."
Janan licked her lips and said, "Now let's go, drop me home."
Ramin looked at her and said, "First We will drink coffee, please don't say no."
Janan said, "I want tea."
Ramin smiled and said, "As my Princess says."
Janan faked a laugh and said, "Copying my sentence."
Ramin opened the car's door and said,
"I have the right."
Janan twisted her lips side to side and mimicked him, "I have the right."
Ramin laughed and went to get tea.

Janan was waiting for him in the car when she noticed Ramin's jacket on her. She smiled, sniffed the scent and hugged it. Ramin came holding two cups of tea and gave one to Janan.
Janan took a sip and looked outside, her eyes got wide and she said, "Min it's the sea." Ramin smiled and said, "You like the Ocean." she looked at him and said, "I love the ocean."

She opened the car's door and went outside Ramin also followed her.
They both were admiring the sunrise, Ramin looked at Janan, and she said, "It's so beautiful Min." Ramin smiled and said, "Indeed." Janan looked at him and blushed a little, and then Ramin said, "Look at the red tint, uff how beautiful."
Janan looked away and was looking at the sunrise. When suddenly Ramin spoke, "Princess, you didn't pray."
Janan looked at him and said, "I am on leave."

"What does it mean," he asked innocently.
"When we are on mensuration we can not pray, women had to go through mood swings, cramps and pain in menstruation. Our Allah is most merciful that's why we don't have to pray these days."
Ramin smiled, and they both finished the tea and sat in the car.

"Jan, what type of husband do you want? I mean what do you expect from him, Ramin said.
Janan bit her lip, she looked at his sight figure and said, "I want him to love me for the sake of Allah, I want a husband like Hazrat Ali. I want him to be my Ali and I will be his Fatima, and I want him to be loyal. And dear Ramin Zahra Gave me the nickname "Jan" so you better not use it."

"Jan, Who was Ali and Fatima,"(Allah be pleased with them)
Janan sighed and said, "You are a stubborn man."
Ramin laughed and said, "Tell me."
Janan smiled and said, "Hazrat Ali was a companion of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and Hazrat Fatima was his daughter."

"Oh Oh," Ramin said.
Janan was smiling thinking how he was curious about all this thing.
Ya Allah bless him with Islam, guide him, Ya Rab. Make him your beloved servant, give him hidayah." she prayed in her heart. She then went a little closer to him and blew air.
Ramin smiled widely and said, "Aaish how much I love this."
Janan chuckled and said, "You are full of tantrums ."
"My heart is full of you," Ramin said.
"Ya Allah I can't with this man," Janan said.
"Ya Allah I want this woman," Ramin said.

Janan eyes got wide and her breaths got heavy. They reached and Janan was unbuckling the seatbelt, she tried but It wasn't unbuckling. Ramin went near her and unbuckled the seat belt, he scented her perfume as he was too close to her. Janan's heart was beating rapidly.