Unveiled Devotion | TAEKOOK

By TKZabisha

Jeon Jungkook, a starry-eyed dreamer in search of Mr. Right, yearns for the perfect romance. Taehyung, a magn... More

INTRODUCTION
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14 (🥀)
chapter 15 (🥀)
chapter 16
chapter 17 (🥀-I)
chapter 18 (🥀-II)
chapter 19 (🥀-III)
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22 (🥀-I)
chapter 23 (🥀-II)
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26 (🥀-I)

chapter 10 (🥀)

819 52 40
By TKZabisha

─── ⋆⋅❈⋅⋆ ───

Taehyung's eyes were heavy-lidded, lost in the throes of desire, when a soft knock interrupted the intimate moment. Taehyung, in a mix of frustration and longing, warned, "Dare to come inside, you whore. I'll show you your real place."

The door swung open, revealing Jungkook's silhouette, and it closed quietly behind him. His back against the door, Jungkook's eyes locked onto Taehyung, and the image burned into his mind. Damn, Taehyung was so big. It would totally wreck him.

Taehyung's long hair caressed his neck, and the top two buttons of his black shirt were casually undone. and the rage-filled hazel-brown eyes peering into his sole. A large hand firmly gripped his length, legs spread, the sight sent thrills through Jungkook, and the lack of panic in Taehyung's demeanour only heightened the intensity of the encounter.

In that moment, Taehyung couldn't ignore the crimson fabric that concealed Jungkook's own erection, a visual temptation that, despite reason, stirred a forbidden excitement within him. The internal battle continued as desire clashed with the restraint he struggled to maintain.

In the hushed room, a tense silence hung heavy, the air thick with anticipation. Heartbeats echoed like distant drums as Jungkook's deliberate steps closed the distance to Taehyung. The intensity of the moment amplified with each passing second.

Jungkook's gaze fixed on Taehyung's large hand, skillfully gripping the elongated shaft, a sight that made Jungkook's mouth water with desire.

"So you will go to any length just for a cock?" Taehyung's voice dripped with disgust and confusion, the words hanging heavy in the charged air. "What else can I expect from a cheap whore like you?"

Taehyung's eyes widened in horror as Jungkook, unfazed by the humiliation, kneeled before him, positioning himself between Taehyung's legs.

Jungkook's ass cheeks settled on the heels of his legs, and he balanced his weight on his knees, dangerously close to Taehyung's heated core.

Their eyes met, and Jungkook corrected, "For your cock, yes," his voice laden with a desperate sincerity. His eyes shimmered with determination as Taehyung's cock betrayed him with a subtle twitch, reacting to the provocative remark.

A sigh escaped Taehyung's lips, acknowledging the undeniable reaction of his own body to his son-in-law's presence. The palpable need emanating from Jungkook heightened the tension in the room, setting the stage for a forbidden encounter.

Jungkook, with a deliberate lick of his lips, extended his hand tentatively, making contact with Taehyung's bare thigh. "Jungkook," Taehyung uttered, the realisation of the forbidden nature of their actions settling in.

No, this couldn't happen. Taehyung's internal struggle echoed in his mind. He repeated the mantra in his mind, a desperate attempt to fend off the inevitable. Jungkook, his son-in-law, 15 years his junior, is a man. The battle raged within him, but the soft touch now travelling up his thigh threatened to erode every semblance of resistance he clung to. The magnetic pull between them intensified, a silent plea for surrender echoing in the charged air.

"Please," Jungkook implored, his hand sliding upward, his gaze fixed on Taehyung. "Let me please you," he continued, his hand now resting on Taehyung's upper thigh. Taehyung, torn between desire and the moral boundaries they were crossing, couldn't deny the magnetic pull of Jungkook's touch, wanting that hand to explore every inch of his longing body.

With cautious intent, Jungkook extended his hand, his fingers curling around the cock. Taehyung emitted a quiet grunt, the touch unfamiliar to any individual he had encountered before. The warmth radiating from Jungkook's grasp aligned with expectations, yet an undeniable blush adorned Jungkook's cheeks, the sheer sight still intimidating to him. Seeking approval, Jungkook turned his gaze back to Taehyung, his hazel eyes filled with hunger but lacking the explicit permission he desired.

Biting his bottom lip in nervousness, Jungkook caressed his thumb on the tip, eagerly awaiting Taehyung's response. The hazel eyes darkened, reflecting the desire. Jungkook, encouraged, continued with precision, eliciting a slight hiss from Taehyung.

Grunting softly, Taehyung relished the sensation as his son-in-law skillfully massaged his balls. Gradually, Jungkook's hand ventured up the length. Now, with one hand on the balls and the other on the shaft, Jungkook continued rhythmic strokes, a surreal experience that felt almost dreamlike. The soft rhythm of Taehyung's breathing served as a backdrop to the intimate moment.

Jungkook slid his hand further, and a low groan escaped Taehyung, "fuck," as Jungkook latched on, akin to a hungry child finding solace. Taehyung threw his head back in pleasure, the unexpected delight of Jungkook's lips wrapped around his cock surpassing any previous experiences. It may be because Jungkook was a man.

Jungkook's lips enveloped the hardness more, bringing his father-in-law closer to euphoria than ever before. A quiet sigh escaped Taehyung's lips, his hands gripping the bed in a futile attempt to anchor himself amidst the overwhelming sensations.

Jungkook sighed around Taehyung's cock, his tongue revelling in the moisture and savouring the delectable taste. Pulling away, his breath uneven with excitement, he looked at Taehyung, captivated by the flavours he had discovered. "You taste so amazing. I want to taste you every day," he declared, his eagerness palpable.

Before Taehyung could react, Jungkook dove back in, his impatience evident as he sucked on the fat cock, seeking more of the intoxicating taste. Taehyung sighed, overwhelmed, as Jungkook's wet tongue sensually licked his cock, each movement stirring a cascade of sensations.

Taehyung's right hand reached out, fingers entwining in Jungkook's hair. Conflicted desires surged within him-the urge to stop conflicting with an equally intense desire for Jungkook never to cease. He couldn't comprehend his own desires, lost in the overwhelming sensations as new droplets formed, evidence of the mounting intensity.

Jungkook tensed, his eyes widening, his head frozen between Taehyung's legs as a knock resonated through the room. About to pull away, Taehyung's hand halted him, a silent demand remaining.

As Jungkook looked up, Taehyung sighed, his eyes locking onto him. His cock disappeared into Jungkook's mouth, the sight maddeningly enticing-a moment frozen in time that lingered in the air like a forbidden melody.

"Dad, you didn't eat dinner?" Lisa's voice seeped through the door, punctuating the charged atmosphere within.

Taehyung, locking eyes with Jungkook, provocatively remarked, "How will your wife react to seeing you like this? being a cheap whore, so disgusting." Jungkook mewled around his cock. He tried to pull back, but his response met with a push from Taehyung, forcing him to take more.

"I'll eat later, baby. Don't worry. Good night," Taehyung nonchalantly reassured, his voice carrying a hidden intensity. It felt so good to stay in Jungkook's warm and wet mouth.

Licking his lips, Taehyung savoured the sight of Jungkook drooling around his dick, the warmth of his mouth radiating sensuality. The tableau was a beautiful chaos, Jungkook's eyes moistening with a desperate longing, his breath heavy through his nose, and the warm exhales caressing Taehyung's balls.

"Okay, good night." Lisa's sleepy voice signalled her departure, the fading sound of her steps leaving the room in a hushed tranquilly.

Taehyung moved Jungkook's head away, and his cock glistened, coated in Jungkook's drool. Taehyung stood, maintaining his grip on Jungkook's head. There was a lingering tension between them. "Please, Mr. Kim," Jungkook implored, his lips brushing against the tip, a palpable desire to reach the climax evident in his eyes. "I was waiting for you for so long; it's hurting," he confessed, a pained expression on his pretty face.

Taehyung's features softened at Jungkook's vulnerability. "Sure," he said, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Jungkook gasped as Taehyung's hand trailed down his body, the excitement palpable as Taehyung threw him on the bed with a loud thud.

Jungkook observed as Taehyung moved gracefully to the corner of the bed, his command slicing through the charged air: "Don't move." Pulled towards Taehyung, Jungkook's head found its place at the bed's edge while the rest of his body remained sprawled on the bed, vulnerability exposed.

A gulp echoed in the room as Jungkook met Taehyung's gaze, the intense scrutiny sending shivers down his spine.

"Green or red?" Taehyung's mischievous inquiry focused on Jungkook's hardness, hidden beneath the crimson fabric, and a flush of embarrassment coloured Jungkook's cheeks. "Green," he responded, grateful for Taehyung's consideration.

"Two harsh hits on my thigh if you want to stop me," Taehyung declared, parting Jungkook's lips with his thumb. Jungkook sighed. Taehyung was so close; his luscious lips were closer; he wanted to kiss so badly.

"I asked something," Taehyung said, digging his thum nail into Jungkook's bottom lip. a nod of agreement escaping Jungkook with a tear escaping his eye.

As Taehyung stuffed Jungkook's mouth with his cock, Jungkook's hands gripped Taehyung's muscular thighs, and moans filled the room. Taehyung, in turn, seized Jungkook's waist, his figure looming over him in a tantalising dance.

Soft sighs intertwined as the dangerous liaison between them unfolded.

"Look at you, getting used by your own father-in-law," Taehyung sighed, his hips moving rapidly. "Shameless bitch," Jungkook moaned around Taehyung's cock, caught in the fervour of the humiliation. His legs clenched, his toes curling in ecstasy.

A sigh reverberated as the shaft scraped against his cheek walls, his throat tightening with each thrust, the crimson fabric growing damp in the midst of their forbidden dance.

"Fuck, I'm going to come." Taehyung sighed, the air thick with rising heat. "One tap if you want to continue,"

Jungkook's palm connected with Taehyung's right thigh; the impact was hard and eager, revealing his intense excitement. "Such a cum dumpster," Taehyung sighed, his gaze momentarily fixating on Jungkook's boxers before dismissing them. His tongue traced over his lips, captivated by the sight of Jungkook's pink nipples, erect against the white fabric, a desire to touch and squeeze them lingering.

A grunt escaped Taehyung as the climax neared its end, his grip on Jungkook's waist growing harsher. His eyes fixed on Jungkook's boxers, witnessing the formation of new damp patches.

Jungkook's body soared on cloud nine, the heat release unlike anything he had experienced before, a sensation of pure pleasure enveloping him.

As Taehyung's movements slowed, his hard cock continued its rhythmic motion, not just fueled by Jungkook's drool but also by the emergence of Taehyung's cum, dripping drop by drop, meeting Jungkook's tongue and then throat.

With the cock now softening, Taehyung pulled back, breathing heavily. His eyes remained on Jungkook, who was panting, his chest rising and falling in the aftermath of the intense encounter.

Taehyung retrieved his boxers from the floor, wearing them before dropping onto the bed. His head nestled on the pillow, his legs' fingers caressing Jungkook's cheeks, a silent acknowledgment of the forbidden connection that lingered in the air.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. His gaze fixed on the sight before him-Jungkook's nipples still poking through the fabric, the wet spot on his crimson boxers, and the tantalising display of his thick thighs. Taehyung couldn't help but feel a primal urge, an overwhelming longing to fuse their bodies together right then and there.

"Get out." Taehyung's voice dripped with a mix of desire and frustration, snapping Jungkook out of his dazed state.

...to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 5.7K 63
"He was a rainbow Tae, always tried to shine and be colorful around you thinking it'd make you happy. But-" Jimin paused looking at the red haired bo...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2K 128 8
Jungkook is a retired idol who just performed for the last time. He gets to know that there is someone on this whole planet who is stalking him and t...