Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change

40. Time Flies when you are Happy

735 42 31
By YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. I really love that amv.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam, "And that concludes our class for today. Remember to submit your assignments at the end of the month."

Students, "Yes Professor Witwicky."

Student 1, "The Professor still looks so young even though he is turning fifty."

Student 2, "I hear he is part of the techno - organics now."

Student 3, "I am going to study hard and apply to become one as well."

Raon, "You are pretty popular as before Dad."

Sam huffed, "It's only superficial in nature. I would rather be with someone who knows me."

Megatron or Alver appeared, "Are you done?"

Sam, "Yeah, this semester ended. The next time I return will be next year."

Alver smiled, "Being a teacher suits you, you care about the kids and their future so naturally."

Sam smirked, "You know what they say, children are the future of our civilization."

Alver dissipated and Megatron opened the door, "Indeed, it is. Time to go home."

Sam nodded as he looked outside the window at Neo Kaon, a brand new City built on outskirts of the original Kaon. When Cybertron was revitalized fifty years ago, the wild plants of Cybertron started to appear across the planet. Raon had been the most excited and grabbed Shockwave dragging the flabbergasted scientist along with him to experiment and figure out how the plants worked. It was an interesting experience and a more interesting find was the plants were capable of creating Energon which raised questions about what happened to them originally. This had awakened Optimus's researcher side and he had marched straight to the hidden library which was located next to the Well of Sparks.

Turns out the destruction of those very necessary plants happened the millennium, because of invasions, corrupt mining, greedy officials being in charge, etc. Optimus had been filled with anger and disappointment and had vented about them for a couple of years. It was funny in the beginning but after a few months it became very alarming as many questions were raised about what is a very obvious sabotage. The plants had been destroyed methodically, they could not even say it was an accident or a catastrophe. It had taken the first ten Earth years to find every single type of plant that grew in Cybertron and another ten years to learn about the conditions under which they grew before figuring out which were edible for Cybertronians and which were not.

Many Cybertronians were very much fascinated by the concept of agriculture, especially after learning about Earth and researching the quaint planet. Ratchet's notes were the first to be requested by the masses of Cybertronians who were hiding and their reactions were funny. Sam smiled remembering the comments they had made about humans being crazy and yet stubborn. Megatron saw the smile as he landed outside their shared home and opened his door to let Sam out. The old Witwicky couple had more or less moved in with them around the age of eighty and Sam wanted to spend the last few years they had together. Judy being as energetic as ever even in old age welcomed them and prepared dinner though Sam had mentioned many times it was not necessary.

He had stopped at one point and decided to enjoy his mother's cooking as long as he could before both his human parents left. Sam had given them the option of becoming Techno - Organics but they had both declined saying they were very happy to be humans. But despite the enthusiasm it was obvious to those close to them, the couple were at their last moments and would leave them at any given moment. As Sam had suspected a few months later the couple had passed away in their sleep, holding each other close. Their funeral was private with close friends and direct family saying goodbye though at a later date the rest of planet Earth and Cybertron gave a huge farewell party. Sam had mourned them for a year before heading to the Well of Sparks alone wishing for privacy.

Sam's friends, being who understood the need to be alone and to say the final goodbye to a previous life. They had all done it even Mikaela and Cade who later turned out to be Lily and Basen reborn. The siblings did not want to leave Sam alone and had followed his soul after his death, the problem being they did not have any special powers so recall of memories were longer for them. Sam though was happy to have his siblings back and smiled at them when he saw their Cybertronian forms waiting at the entrance on the Well. They assured Sam no one would disturb him while he said his final goodbye to his old life and entered a new one. Sam was really grateful for the amazing siblings he was given despite everything.

Megatron landed in front of the silver femme, "He went in?"

Mikaela who now went by Lilium smiled, "Yes, High Lord Megatron, just give him time."

Cade who now went by Shadow Shield, his old nickname nodded, "I am sure he will be alright. He was never alone, you were always there for him even as Cale Henituse."

Megatron, "I tried but I was a coward and kept my true feelings to myself."

Lilium, "Actually that was a smart move, High Lord. Cale despite his very non - chalant attitude was not ready for that type of relationship."

Megatron blinked, 'This is new.'

Shadow Shield, "He went through a lot as a child and then he adopted kids as well. At first, we thought he was getting better and then the War happened and he... "

Lilium sighed, "There was no therapy back then. I can only imagine how many nightmares he had. Ron was the one who took care of him. When Ron passed Cale had been heartbroken though Vicross stepped up."

Megatron, "I remember that day."

Shadow Shield chuckled, "I am happy Ron is back, even though it is as a grumpy healer."

They waited for Sam outside the Well while Sam travelled deep into the Well till he came across a very old temple dedicated to Primus. The old temple was still in one piece despite the amount of time that had passed and the many incidents that plagued the surface. Sam ran his hand across the many inscriptions that littered the walls, it spoke about the origin of Cybertron and the two brothers, Primus and Unicron. It was a very fascinating history treated as mere mythology now though many of the Cybertronians still believed in the two Gods existence. Over the millennium years both Gods had calmed down and were focused on responsibilities they now carried.

God of Death, "My darling child."

Sam bent down as he was glomped by the God, "Get off me!"

God of Death pat his hair, "Do not worry about your parents. They moved on safely."

Sam visibly relaxed, "Oh? That is good to know."

God of Death chuckled, "Come this way now. I believe we made a promise."

Primus was happy to see him, "Young Sam. Come forth. I believe I promised you a Cybertronian life."

Sam, "I have been thinking about my frame and is it possible for me to keep my human form as part of the transformation?"

Primus, "Of course. You will be a multi - changer. You will have more than two alt modes. How many alt modes you ask? Well that depends on you."

Sam, "I can work with that."

Primus smiled kindly at him then picked Sam up nudging him to go to sleep while he worked his magic and transformed him. When Sam woke up he was greeted by God of Death, God of Life, Primus and even Unicron, they had all given him their blessings and gifts. Sam made sure to give them a suspicious stare when he heard what they did making the Gods raise their hands and servos. Sam then turned to the mirror that Primus had created for him and saw what he looked like. He had the frame that looked like a cross between a flyer and a grounder, the silver wings on his back were hard to ignore. His helm was dark red in colour while his face was a dark silver in colour and was that his hair in metal?

God of Life added that apparently and he could use it as a whip if he wanted, it reminded Sam of Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. Sam was however not complaining, he adored that fox character a lot, and checked out the rest of his frame. His chest plate was covered in silver armour with a black armour as base while his arms and legs were covered in dark armour with silver high light. It made Sam twitch as he remembered that one annoying nickname he was forced to carry last life. Primus reassured him he could change the colour anytime he wanted, he was still in a proto frame, not his complete one. Just like any other Cybertronian, he would have to scan a vehicle to activate his final frame.

Sam, "I can work with that."

Unicron, "We just want you to be happy Sam. You have done a lot for others. Now, you should do things that make you happy."

Primus, "I second it."

God of Death sniffled, "That's my child."

God of Life, "I envy you sometimes."

Sam, "I should return. Before they decide to rip this place apart."

Primus chuckled, "I think you mean before they find a way to eliminate us for keeping you here."

God of Death, "Go child. They are waiting."

Raon saw him first (⁠ ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀⁠), "Dad! Dad! Dad!"

Sam caught him, "Raon, hey little spark."

Hong, "Dad!"

Ohn, "We were worried."

Megatron was staring, "Sam, you look magnificent. Are you alright? Ratchet, Scapel, please check him."

Ratchet, "You don't even have to ask."

Scapel, "Come here and sit down."

Shockwave, "Fascinating."

Miles who had become a Cybertronian, Stygian a decade before Sam smiled, "You look good, my donsaeng."

Sam, "Thank you."

Ratchet, "I do not have any complaints to announce. Primus you are very healthy."

Scapel nodded muttering, "Agreed! At least the Gods did not mess up."

Jazz, "This calls for a celebration."

Prowl, "Jazz my sweet spark. At least, give him a click."

Windblade was beaming, "It is great to have you as one of us. I was considering finding a way to become a human otherwise."

Arachnid nodded, "Yes, we would rather not live longer than you a second time. Once was enough."

Megatron helped Sam up, "I suppose you want to scan a vehicle soon."

Sam, "In a few cycles. I want to get used to this body first."

Linklock, "I am happy to have you as one of us. What should we call you now?"

Adaptus, "Legend, you look amazing."

Dragonius, "No! Sorry about him, please ignore my foolish mate."

Sam, "I think I would like to go with Aurum for now."

Stygian snorted noticing the thin gold stripes under the silver plating, "Suits you well."

Megatron twitched, "Indeed, it suits you a little too much."

Aurum smiled, "You certainly let me have many of your gold plaques and now your Credit plaques."

Optimus coughed, "Whipped!"

Bumblebee chuckled, 'That's my little spark.'

Megatron glared without any fire at them as he led what was now a small army from the Well of Sparks back to the main City. Aurum was definitely comfortable by his side as they returned to a cheering crowd who welcomed their return. Aurum gave an indulgent smile and waved at the people consisting of Cybertronians and humans who were now living in harmony. There was no doubt someone out there will always try something to ruin the peace and harmony but they would deal with the problems as they come. For now though, they were happy together with their friends and family.

God of Death, "Looks like this dimension will be just fine."

God of Time chuckled, "You certainly had many complaints about how his dimension just collapsed before."

God of Life, "Indeed, feel better now?"

God of Death, "Yes, most certainly. The cycle of life and death is back to normal."

(The End!
Thank you for reading this fic. I enjoyed writing this story a lot.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.2K 10
You and your friends have a normal life, that is until Sam comes home with a yellow Camaro. When you go out with your mom after being gone for 5 year...
108K 2.4K 16
Calypso is the oldest daughter of William Lennox. She hardly speaks and spends almost all her time studying/doing homework, reading, and inventing. S...
82.8K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...
61.2K 926 8
WARNING: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters!! About a young, abused girl named Melody. When she gets kicked out for the night she goe...