HOUSE OF BTS IMAGINES แขแ—œแข

By CJ_parkjennykim

"๐“ข๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“‘... More

AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT โค๏ธ
Jimin (Like Crazy)
Jin (Birthday)
Yoongi (Cuddles๐Ÿฅบ)
Jungkook (Military)
Story time
Jimin (Military)
Namjoon (Military)
Taehyung (Military)
Hoseok (Military)
Q/Aโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ
BTS (Birthday)
Hoseok (Seรฑorita)
Jungkook (Training)
Jimin (Being Followed)
Taehyung (Jealousy)
Taehyung (Birthday)
BTS (New Year Special)
Yoongi (Soft Morning)
Jimin (Pretend to Be)
BTS Text Imagine (Yoonjin)
Texts with BTS
Text Imagine โค๏ธ Taehyung
Jin (Dating app)
Jungkook (Rain)
Taehyung (First Snowfall)
Namjoon (Muffins)
Hoseok (Chips)
Jimin (Lip Balm)
Yoongi (Insecurities)
Jungkook (Birthday)
BTS- When they walk in on you changing
BTS (Jimin is Pregnant?!)
Taehyung (Overworked)
Taehyung (Slow Dancing)
Yoongi (Gardening)
Jungkook (Valentine's Day)
Yoongi (Valentine's Day)
Namjoon (Valentine's Day)
Jin (Valentine's Day)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day)
Jimin (Soft Nights)
Jimin (Valentine's Day)
Taehyung (Valentine's Day)
BTS (Tae Joins A Cult)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day pt2)

SeokJin (Nurse)

114 4 22
By CJ_parkjennykim

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆"My heart beats for you" ⋆*:*・゚

──────

I know ppl write doctor fics with Jin only and i have no idea why 😭 i wanted to write a Jin one and this little prompt i had was the one i wanted to write.

Ill stop now :) 😂

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n was at the clinic for her usual health check-ups. Right now she was sitting in the waiting area after getting her file opened, waiting for her vitals to get checked before going to the doctor's.

A few minutes later a guy in his early 20's, close to Y/n's age, came out of the vitals room, a clipboard and pen in one hand as the stethoscope hung around his neck.

Y/n almost gasped when she lay her eyes on him. He was so ethereally perfect. Everything about him from those brown shimmery eyes, soft plump lips, and soft tanned skin, perfectly slicked back ebony hair along with the perfectly lean figure and broad shoulders was unreal and flawless.

Y/n didn't even realize she was gawking at him until the very hot nurse called out to her.

"Miss Kim Y/n? Is that you?", he asked and Y/n nodded, almost stuttering but saved herself from the embarrassment.

He seemed to realize Y/n was staring at him and after motioning her to follow him, Y/n didn't miss the smirk plastered on his lips.

"Take a seat here", he told her politely and Y/n did, watching him as he fidgeted with a few things on the monitor, taking the chance to glance at his name tag.

Kim SeokJin

Somehow his name seemed to go extremely well with him. As he slightly bit on his bottom lip while focusing on the screen and then checking Y/n's temperature, a slight faint smirk worked it's way onto his lips.

Y/n was sure that her body temperature was higher than usual due to being in the proximity of such a good looking guy.

After, he checked her blood pressure. When doing that, he not so subtly brushed his finger along her arm when he was tying the strap around it. Y/n's breath hitched ever so lightly and SeokJin barely managed to hide his smile.

After a minute the machine beeped and SeokJin grinned smugly as he wrote the numbers down. "Your pulse is a little higher than it should be but thats fine," he drawled before Y/n got up.

"Of course it would be he's so hot like who wouldn't have butterflies and-"

"Miss Y/n?," SeokJin's voice came to her ears, snapping her out of her stupor. He chuckled before handing her two sheets of notepad paper.

"Which room will the doctor be in Mr.Seokjin?," Y/n asked with flushed cheeks and SeokJin's brows furrowed as his perfect lips formed a pout.

"That's Jin to you, and he's in room 45 for now," he smiled after, and Y/n nodded silently, cheeks tinted red now.

Did hot nurse just try and rizz me up-

The monitor outside announced Y/n's number and she jumped out of her thoughts for the umpteenth time, and with a small smile she began leaving.

Going inside the other room she glanced at one of the notes, and her heart warmed warmed at the cute note written in even cuter writing.

"Hey cutie! Writing this in hopes of you being single and that you don't have a muscular boyfriend who can damage my pretty face and that you're single and hope you agree to go with a date with a handsome man called Kim SeokJin ;)"

-

The checkup ended, and thankfully Y/n had managed to take care of her health well.

Going towards the nurse room she saw Jin looking through a few files, round metal framed glasses perched on his nose, and Y/n literally wanted to squish those soft bread cheeks of his.

She cleared her throat awkwardly and Jin immediately looked up, eyes filling with glee as he gave her a soft smile.

"So, did you see my note?," he asked enthusiastically and Y/n nodded, an involuntary giggle leaving her. His smile was too contagious.

Jin chuckled, his voice smooth and velvety as he happily nodded in acknowledgement before glancing at his watch.

"Well, my shift ends in an hour, I can pick you up? We can can exchange numbers and we can communicate?," he proposed and Y/n smirked internally.

Smooth, real smooth.

But nevertheless she nodded and they exchanged numbers.

"Dress nice for me," Jin winked at her before she left, a whole zoo buzzing in her stomach.

At home, Y/n dressed up in her best dress while trying not to overdo it either, a black body-con dress which she paired with shiny heeled leather boots, and a cropped denim jacket.

I found a little reference :) i wasnt sure if i described it well enough 🤷🏼‍♀️

She decided to keep her hair in an elegant bun leaving out a few strands astray to frame her face.

Clasping a delicate choker on and putting on a few rings and a bracelet, she smiled at the mirror, satisfied with her appearance.

Putting on some simple makeup and spritzing a generous amount of her favorite perfume she checked her wallet to make sure she had all the essentials.

In a few minutes, Jin gave her a call, and she took that as her cue to go outside.

Heels clicking the silent pavement she made her way to Jin, who looked absolutely breathtaking in the white dress shirt with sleeves rolled up and black slacks he donned, the shirt unbuttoned slightly at the top, and the glasses? They were the literal cherry on top.

Idk glasses on Jin do something to me alr? 😭

He shot her a charming smile as he untucked his hands from his pockets and took Y/n's hand in hers, kissing her knuckles lightly, causing her to blush nervously.

"You look beautiful," he mused, velvety voice causing tingling sensations in the stomach.

"You look amazing too Jin," she replied with a smile.

"Come on my lady, let's go," and with that he opened the car door for her, and after settling in they made their way to whatever Jin had planned.

-

The date went amazing, and Jin was even more of a perfect person. He was everything Y/n had ever looked for in a man, his good looks and funny side adding to his playfully charming personality and Y/n even found out that he was a great cook.

Right now they were at a beautiful riverside where the moonlight shone on the water in an entrancing pattern, the hues of white and silver reflecting upon the dark canvas of water.

"Y/n I hope this is not too fast since it's our first date," Jin began as they walked, and as he halted to a stop Y/n mirrored his actions, butterflies erupting in her whole body when he took her hands in his, thumb tracing patterns onto the knuckles.

"I really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend," he completed with a slight pout, and the butterflies threatened to spill out as she silently nodded.

This absolute perfect specimen of nature wants me to be his girlfriend- OMG

Her train of thought was interrupted by Jin's hopeful gaze on her before she found her own voice.

"Of course, I'd love to be your girlfriend," and with a smile, Jin pulled her towards him by her waist.

She liked the way his arm seemed to perfectly fit around her waist, and even more that how his toned, wide shoulders felt beneath her hands as she grabbed them to stabilize herself.

"Can I kiss you," he mumbled softly, gentle brown eyes meeting hers and searching for signs of discomfort as he pushed a strand of hair out of her face, and Y/n nodded wordlessly.

The slight movement of water nearby and the earthy scent seemed a hundred times more prominent when Jin pressed his lips onto hers, and Y/n felt weak on her knees feeling his pillowy soft and plush lips, just like they looked.

And as Jin pulled her closer, gently grabbing her cheek in one hand and feeling her in his warm embrace, they stayed wrapped up in each others arms.

After a few moments they broke apart, breaths heavy as Y/n stepped back very slightly. "Wow," was all she could mumble as Jin kissed her hand once more and lead her to the car with a smile.

And after reaching home, Y/n's heart skipped a few beats as Jin softly chuckled when he dropped her off and said one sentence.

"Well, I'll see you soon on another date baby."

Yeah she might as well start going to the clinic way more often.

----

Hope you liked this :')

❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️

BTS IMAGINES IS AT 2.5K?! yall are the best ily 💜🤧

Any requests for special? Or should i just do another qna? If qna thn ask questions dont be shy :')

Thnk u so much 🥺🥺💋

Well hope you all have a amazing day/night and life might be shitty sometimes but it will get better :) it always does.

QOTD:

Q: Tell me some random fact you know that could be helpful. (Could be related to anything :) or a very questionable fact you know just because you're a writer 😂 (ik we all have our fair share of them)

Also

You're amazing, pretty, perfect and gorgeous 💋 slay like the queen you are ❤️💜

LOVE YALLLLL TAKE CARE BYEEEEEE

-CJ💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 72 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED
457K 9.5K 62
Ambw oneshots, imagines and scenarios. โ€ขsexual content, read with caution.โ€ข
320K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
547 24 21
Missing BANGTAN ? Read these imagines to feel a bit good ! :) . . โœงห–ยฐ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ“Žโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš . . This book includes : A bit smuts Fluffs Snapchats Angst And...