Rise to Power : Alex Garner...

By Builder900

A young Royals story This story has a center to center left bias. Extremist characters such as Marjorie Tayl... More

Chapter 1 - Leader of the Party
Chapter 2 - A Speaker has not been elected
Chapter 3 - Marjorie's Speech
Chapter 4- Alex Fights for our rights
Chapter 5- War!
Chapter 6- Scandal
Chapter 7- Ousting Marjorie
Chapter 8- The Ambassador
Chapter 9- The Expulsion of Marjorie Taylor Greene
Chapter 10 - Rise of Lauren Boebert
Chapter 11 - Calling the chancellor
Chapter 12 - Campaign
Chapter 13 - Election Night
Chapter 14- Speaker of the house
Chapter 15 - Tragedy & Aftermath
Chapter 16 - Congress & Visit
Chapter 18- Matt Gaetz's Fate
Chapter 19- The Fall of Beijing
Chapter 20 - Nomination
Chapter 21 - Presidential Debate
Chapter 22- Landslide Alex
Chapter 23- Oath of Office
Chapter 24- Epilogue

Chapter 17 - Matt Gaetz's interview

3 0 0
By Builder900

March ,2043

Out of the many people in the Republican primary for next, including Mart Gaetz, Kari Lake, Lauren Boebert and even Herschel Walker. Matt Gaetz is the most experienced candidate for the Republican ticket and that's not saying much, 2 losers and a former congresswoman were the opponent, while Matt Gaetz was a former congressman and former Florida Governor. Matt Gaetz was a terrible person and candidate but so were all of these, he turned on the TV and found Matt Gaetz giving an interview...

Interviewer:"Today we are here with former congressman and former Florida Governor Matt Gaetz"

Matt: "I'm happy to be here"

Interviewer:"When you were Governor of Florida, you passed the 'Don't say gay 2.0 act' that banned people from saying any of the words in LGBTQ, the Supreme Court said this was unconstitutional due to violating the right to free speech outlined in the first amendment"

Matt: "I think there are many things wrong with the first amendment and we should get rid of it and have a Christian society"

Alex couldn't believe what he just heard, he couldn't have said something that awful. He always hated Christian Nationalism but he never knew it was that bad. The interview continued....

Interviewer:"So Matt Gaetz your Critics have called you a fascist and brought up your removal of Kevin McCarthy"

Matt: "I don't consider myself a fascist however maybe fascism isn't so bad, as for my removal of McCarthy, he was a RINO and he made sure the government could function, we can't have that right?"

OMG, did Alex just hear that right. Did Matt Gaetz just say fascism isn't so bad, that's basically confirming Matt Gaetz is a fascist. And Alex had lost family members in the holocaust. This was not ok. The interview continues...

Interviewer: "have you heard of the conspiracy theory W-Anon which says you are saving America from a democratic Cabal of Satan worshipping Pedophiles led by German Chancellor Wilhelm Bernadotte"

Matt: "I don't know much, however I can say that I agree with much of what this W-Anon person is saying, Stand back and Stand by"

Matt Gaetz then does a symbol that signals the W-Anon 'Militias'. And Alex is in shock at how Crazy Matt Gaetz is.

Interviewer: "You are a crazy person Matt Gaetz,this interview is over"

Finally it's over and he tells his secretary to release attack ads with clips from the interview. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
850K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...