RAINY DAYS | taehyung ✔️

By bangtanbagels

in which falling for your new neighbour is a bad idea. ◈ 18+ ◈ short story ◈ comfort fic ©️ bangtanbagels 202... More

◈ COMING SOON...
◈ introduction
◈ prologue
◈ chapter one
◈ chapter two
◈ chapter three
◈ chapter four
◈ chapter five
◈ chapter six
◈ chapter seven
◈ chapter eight
◈ chapter nine
◈ chapter ten
◈ chapter eleven
◈ chapter twelve
◈ chapter thirteen
◈ chapter fourteen [18+]
◈ chapter fifteen
◈ chapter sixteen
◈ chapter seventeen [18+]
◈ chapter eighteen
◈ chapter nineteen
◈ chapter twenty [18+]
◈ chapter twenty-one
◈ chapter twenty-two
◈ chapter twenty-three
◈ epilogue
◈ bonus chapter

◈ chapter twenty-four [18+]

855 65 9
By bangtanbagels

last chapter! epilogue incoming <3

chapter twenty-four

———◈—◇—◈—◇———

"Princess," Taehyung breathed into your ear, his words heavy and full of want.

"Yes," you gasped back - the only word you could form as he pressed you into the door of his bedroom. Neither of you had bothered to open it when you came home from celebratory drinks - far too wrapped up in each other.

You'd known this was coming.

It had been building for weeks; you thought maybe since he'd first touched you, but you knew it was before that. Before he'd even kissed you, you'd known this was where you were leading.

And now, on the evening that you'd finally stood up to your father and told Taehyung you loved him... you couldn't think of a better time.

You were ready. You wanted him so badly, it made your chest ache.

All evening, in the bar with your friends, you knew you should have been thinking about the monumental things that had happened today. About how you were going to have to navigate the world by yourself now, and yet it wasn't scary, because all of your favourite people would be by your side. 

You should have been thinking about that.

But every thought was occupied by Taehyung, and what you wanted to do when you got back to his apartment.

With that in mind you found his lips again, drawing him in by the back of his neck. The skin there was warm, his hair soft. You could almost feel the heat pulsing in his veins. There was no playing any more - no pretending you were anything less than desperate - so you let your hands wander down his abdomen, feeling him tense under your touch.

This seemed to finally give Taehyung pause. He was clearly struggling just as much as you, his face flushed and eyes black with desire. You smiled at him now as you both caught your breath, and pushed his glasses up to the top of his head for him.

He smiled back, wide and longing. "Not here," he murmured, and your heart swooped in panic.

"Oh shit - is Jin here?" you realised all of a sudden - shooting a glance at Jin's closed bedroom door across the lounge. It was after midnight, so the chances were he was sleeping - but you hadn't thought much about that until just now.

Taehyung grinned. "Well, yes. But I really meant... I don't want the first time we do this to be against a door," he clarified. He still seemed out of breath, and your heart skipped a beat at how much want sparkled in his amber irises.

"This?" you teased, raising an eyebrow at him. "Not sure what you mean by that."

Taehyung's eyes flashed at your teasing, but he didn't respond with words.

He reached smoothly behind you, the hand that wasn't around your waist finding the door handle and cracking it open, before he walked you backwards. "Let me show you," he murmured. 

You were nodding. His mouth was on yours again, and you forgot yourself.

It hit you, as he walked you back to his bed and the pair of you collapsed onto it, that it hadn't really sunk in yet that Taehyung was your boyfriend. It hadn't been long, after all - but what made it so hard to believe was how damn mesmerising he was. Every movement he made was smooth and limber; from the way his body came down over yours on the mattress, to the way he smiled, dreamlike, as he leaned in to kiss you once more.

You felt like you were in a dream. Lust was pooling in your stomach - physically, you were right there with him, burning to be connected with him - but mentally you were on another plane. You could barely believe that you were really here, with the kindest and most handsome man you'd ever known, and he was kissing down your stomach, seeming to want you just as much as he wanted you.

"Princess," he said now, muffled by his lips finding the top of your pants. His fingers hooked into them, shifting them down over your hips, but his eyes were on you. "Stay with me."

You smiled down at him. "I'm here," you replied softly. "I promise."

He grinned back, looking almost mischievous, his face bracketed by your thighs. "Good."

And then your pants were fully off, and his mouth was on you, and you could think of nothing but his tongue and how good it felt sliding between your folds, slowly, testingly, making you vibrate with pleasure.

"Oh..." you whined, biting your lip gently as your head threw back. "Tae..."

"You taste so fuckin' good," was his reply, and then no more words from either of you, just high-pitched gasps from you and murmuring replies from him.

By the time Taehyung slipped two fingers inside you, coating them in wetness, you were a mess. Whining and gripping the sheets, no dignity left as your arousal painted the inside of your thighs. But you didn't want to come without him. Not when you knew what was about to happen.

"Wait," you managed, your hands in his hair pushing him away gently. You didn't even need to explain why you'd stopped him - Taehyung was over you in an instant, the taste of yourself on his lips, his hardness pressing down into your core. You reached down, sliding it from his briefs.

"God," he gasped, as his length slid over your slippery core, his lips parting quickly. "Fuck-"

"Now, Tae," you urged him, sliding your hands around his hips to draw him closer. You weren't sure you could take much more without him inside you. "Please..."

His eyes flashed at you, longing and certain. "Tell me what you want," he murmured, his voice so deep now it made your core throb.

Something about being with Taehyung made you more confident. More willing to just go for what you wanted. 

So instead of telling him, you showed him instead.

In an instant, you had him on his back, rolling on top of him so you were straddling his hips. Before he could so much as react, you were raising up off of him, positioning his cock beneath you with one hand, and sinking down onto him with a sigh of pleasure.

Both of you groaned, the feel of his long cock filling you at last, after all this time. Your hands rested on his chest - realising you'd been so desperate for him, you'd forgotten to shed any of his clothing - and dug into it, your walls squeezing around his length.

"Shit-" he gasped, and then - "do that again."

You laughed a little, and complied, starting to rock your hips against his, the friction of your clit against his pubic bone so deliriously satisfying that your thighs trembled.

His hands found your hips, squeezing hard, but you weren't done showing Taehyung what you wanted yet. You took his wrists in your own hands, lifting them off his hips and pushing them down onto the pillows above his head. Your lips fell down to his, brushing over his in a tender kiss completely at odds with your tight grip on his wrists.

For a long second, Taehyung simply blinked up at you in shock. And then he was smiling, his pupils darkening, and you realised with a bolt of lust down your spine that he liked this.

He liked it when you were in charge.

"Keep going," he urged you, and it took you a moment to realise he meant your hips, which had slowed in their pace grinding over his cock. You picked up your rhythm again, and he grinned in satisfaction. "That's it. Just like that."

It didn't take long after that. Neither of you were able to take much more, becoming a grinding, sweating, moaning mass of bodies. Taehyung's eyes darkened with every rotation of your hips, his mouth falling open wider, until finally you saw fit to fill it, slipping your fingers into his mouth and letting him suck.

When he let them go with a wet pop, you didn't waste time. Desperate, you leaned back, bouncing rapidly on his cock as you let your wet fingers travel down to your clit and rub it boldly. The resulting moan you let out made Taehyung's cock throb inside you, gazing at you like he was watching his own personal form of pornography.

"Come with me, princess," he asked - pleaded, really, from the desperation in his voice - and you couldn't do anything except comply. 

You released his wrists with your other hand, letting his palms go to your waist once more, guiding your pace hurriedly until both of you were throwing your head backs in pure pleasure. Taehyung's jaw clenched, and the sight of his finishing was so erotic that it sent you into heaven too. Lust shot through your body, golden lightning filling your veins and making the world hazy, until finally you collapsed down into his arms, entirely spent and loving the sensation of his cock still inside of you, your entrance full of his come.

For a long moment, you lay there, catching your breath. Taehyung's chest rose and fell beneath you, his hands softly wandering up and down your spine in lazy strokes. When you finally rolled off him and onto the bed, his palm found yours, lacing them together as you both gazed up at the ceiling in quiet satisfaction.

"I'm so happy I moved into this shitty building," you breathed, a laugh caught in your throat. 

Taehyung grinned, squeezing your hand. "Me too," he replied. "I don't think I've ever been happier."

There was nothing you could say to that. Nothing that would sum up how ridiculously happy you were with your life in that moment. 

When you rolled into your boyfriend's arms, you thought about how life had altered so drastically in the last few weeks, and yet you wouldn't go back for a moment. 

Here, wrapped up with Taehyung, was where you belonged.

No going back.

  ———◈—◇—◈—◇———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.9K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...
711 104 16
A normal an peacefull life is what you always wanted. A new neighbor makes the world you once Dreamed about fall into pieces but will he also be the...
199K 7.8K 41
in which a girl is forced by her best friend of 12 years to live with him after getting kicked out of her own house. © starcrossedpjm 2020. all right...
398K 13.1K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.