Taekook Love stories

By ssssss21199

Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy end... More

Possession (1)
Possession (2)
Possession (End)
Innocent Tae
SECRET
Dependant
Only you
Neglected (1)
Neglected (End)
Sacrifices (1)
Sacrifices (End)
Hurt (1)
Hurt (2)
Hurt (End)
I need your love (1)
I need your love (End)
Loving you... loosing me (1)
Loving you... loosing me (End)
Pain.... (1)
Pain.... (2)
Pain.... (End)
Heartbroken feelings... (1)
Heartbroken feelings... (End)
You are Precious my love (1)
You are Precious my love (End)
You're the light of my darkness... (1)
You're the light of my darkness... (End)
New Book update!! New Book update!!
Love
Revenge (1)
Revenge (2)
Revenge (3)
Revenge (End)
Status doesn't matter
In love with the Warrior
Missing Pieces... (1)
Missing Pieces... (2)
Missing Pieces... (End)
Misunderstood (1)
Misunderstood (End)
Wish you were there for me... (1)
Wish you were there for me... (2)
Wish you were there for me... (3)
Wish you were there for me... (4)
Wish you were there for me... (End)
Trusting you
Everything for you... (1)
Everything for you... (2)
Everything for you... (3)
Everything for you... (4)
Everything for you... (5)
Everything for you... (6)
Everything for you... (End)
I might be Wherever you are (1)
I might be Wherever you are (End)
You broke me first... (1)
You broke me first... (End)
Insecurities
Perfect... (1)
Perfect... (End)

You're the light of my darkness... (2)

1.3K 92 15
By ssssss21199

Three years later...

These three years made a huge impact in Taehyung's life. One happy and one sad, happy in the sense he achieved his dream and fulfilled to become a neurosurgeon and sad because after that incident he never got to see Jungkook.

He still kept the precious gift with him, he is regretting but what's the use when the person just vanished from his life like that. He wanted to apologise to Jungkook but Jungkook never came.

After two weeks Taehyung got to know that Yoongi took out Jungkook's name from University and he was heart broken for sure.

Yoongi completely break his all ties with Taehyung, and due to this Taehyung diverted his all focus on his career. Well tried to, his heart is still craving to apologise to Jungkook. Yoongi never wanted to do this but the way he saw Jungkook getting devastated, the way he owed to protect his little one from the harsh treatment from Taehyung, he got failed.

Taehyung tried to approach Yoongi a lot of times. He apologized to him so much but Yoongi made his mind that he will never forgive Taehyung for his deeds.
.
.

"I am a neurosurgeon beautiful... Are you happy?"
Taehyung muttered staring at the showpiece which was gifted by Jungkook.

"I know you aren't happy cause I insulted the angel, right? Yes I'm r-right... Please just once please let me get the chance to a-apologise to you, kookie... I realised a lot of things bunny... I realised a lot"
Taehyung wiped his tears, kissing the grand-mom of the showpiece lovingly.

"P-please forgive m-me my b-beautiful"
Taehyung choked on his tears. But there's no one to wipe those tears off from his cheeks.

There's no Yoongi hyung to gave him the brotherly warmth. There's no Jungkook to pull the stupid yet cute pranks on him so that he will show his emotions.

There is no one for Taehyung, or is it?

Taehyung was deep in his thoughts, when it got broken by his phone's ring. He picked up mindlessly. It was one of his doctor friends call.

"Yeah Seo-joon hyung?"
Taehyung said after picking up the call.

"When are you going to come bear?"
He asked.

"At my as usual time hyung, why are you asking though?"
Tae rubbed his temple.

"Oh no-no come right now. There's new patient's call for you"

"Okay, is he really serious?"
Taehyung asked in concern.

"You come first. Then we will talk about his health and other things, okay?"
Taehyung hummed.

With that seo-joon hung upon the call. Taehyung sighed heavily before getting ready to go to hospital.

He was driving his car towards the destination that's when his phone went off. He picked up the call before putting up it on the speaker.

"Hell--"
His voice got cut off by his mother.

"What hello baby?! Where are you?"
Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Why you called me mother?"
Taehyung stopped addressing his mother lovingly.

"Now I can't call my only child?"
She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah you can call me, when you needs something from me"
Tae smirked.

"Stop this non--"

"Why you called?"
Tae cut him off.

"There's Mr. Choi they wanna let marry his daughter to--"

"I'm not ready"
He replied nonchalantly.

"Taehyung! Just--"

Taehyung didn't heard any further and hung upon the call.

"It's been years and you still didn't cared for me"
Taehyung chuckled sarcastically.

Time skip

"Where's the patient hyung?"
Taehyung came in his doctor attire.
Seo-joon nodded his head and showed the direction.

"By the way what's the matter?"
Taehyung asked.

"Actually the patient is suffering from brain tumor, and because of lack of treatment or we can say he didn't treated for his tumor, it infected internal system and now he is in coma"
Taehyung gasped.

"Since when?"
"His guardian told me that he is in coma since three years"
Seo-joon informed making Taehyung nod his head in understanding manner.

"And yeah, they are very rich party. The guardian or we can say the brother of patient is very rich. He tried in every best of the best hospital to cure his brother but he didn't got succeed. But since he came to know about your skills to cure patient he is desperately want you to cure him"
Seo-joon informed.

"I will try my best hyung, I too want that guy to get cure, but first I have to check his past medical issues"
Taehyung said.

"This is the ward where the patient is admitted"
Taehyung nodded and went inside the ward.

As soon as he entered inside the ward he gasped in horror, when the patient was none other than Jungkook. He was laying lifelessly. Face paler, chapped lips, looking beautiful and ethereal even in the hospital gown.

"J-jungkook..."
Taehyung whispered.

"Do you know him?"
Taehyung nodded when Seo-joon asked him.

"B-but-- I... It's just... How?!"
Taehyung's hands started to shake.

"Hey Tae, calm down baby. You will cure him"
Seo-joon rubbed his back making him calm.

"I will treat him h-hyung. But I n-never knew my koo was suffering f-from brain tumor... T-three years ago i-in the s-sense the day--"

"The day you insulted him infront of whole campus!"
Yoongi cut his words off, Taehyung's eyes pricked in tears.

"Yoongi hyu--"
"Dr. Park, who is he?"
Yoongi ignored Taehyung, whose heart shrunk.

"He is the neurosurgeon I was talking about. Meet Dr. Kim Taehyung the young and talented neurosurgeon of our hospital."

"And Dr. Taehyung meet Mr. Min Yoongi the CEO of Meow Meow entertainment"
Seo-joon introduced both of them in professional way. Taehyung may or may not be chuckled internally.

Yoongi nodded his head and shook his hands with Taehyung who never thought that their meet will be professional.

"I want my brother back, the way he was"
Yoongi ordered like a boss.

"If something happens to my brother the--"
"Nothing will happen to him, Mr. Min. He will be back, the way he was before getting into coma"
Taehyung said without any hesitation.

"By the way Mr. Min, how come your brother is in this condition?"
Seo-joon asked.

Taehyung gave his all ears to Yoongi when Yoongi started telling the truth.

Flashback...

Yoongi took Jungkook in his arms and went to hospital as fast as he can.

"D-doctor... See, h-he koo--"
"Calm down, let me check him. Don't get panick"
Doctor assured Yoongi and they take him inside the ward.

Soon after doctors came to him and asked.

"Who are you to patient?"
The doctor asked seriously.

"M-my brother"
Yoongi whispered.

"Then how come your brother is fighting in between life and death situation mister?!"
The doctor's tone came out harsh

"A-actually I'm his college f-friend, but he calls m-me his hyung. H-he is an orphan. What happened to him doctor?"
Yoongi asked directly

"Oh is it? Sorry for scolding you for nothing, but the patient you took here was suffering from major brain tumor and because of lack of treatment his case is worsen."
Doctor informed.

"W-what do you mean?"
Yoongi clutched onto his shirt in panick.

"I mean to say is he slip into coma due to lot of internal bleeding... Not only because of brain tumor but depression. He was probably fighting with depression too. Can you tell me what exactly happen with him today, it can be good or bad?"
Yoongi shake his head.

"N-no I don't know anything about it doctor. J-just I-I found him laying on the roadside, that's-- that's it"
Yoongi responded making the doctor nod his head.

'I can't tell about Taehyung to them'

"Isn't there an-any cure for i-it?"
Yoongi asked.

"He can be get cured, but the thing is that the treatment expenses is in a lot. We have to call the neurosurgeon for the operation and they charges more fees"
Yoongi nodded helplessly, the doctor patted his shoulder and made his way to his cabin.

Yoongi went near Jungkook who was in deep sleep.

"Stupid stupid stupid! You are so stupid brother of mine. You were j-just showing off our relationship. Why you kept it h-hidden my b-bunny? But don't worry now, you don't think me of as your brother but I-I will prove you the best brother of all... I will hire the best of the best doctor..."
Yoongi kissed his forehead.

Flashback end...

"And since then I started to focus more on my studies, my parents became the helping hand for me. But I didn't completely leaned onto them. And when I established this company, I purposely named it as Meow meow entertainment as Jungkookie always called me k-kitty hyung"
Taehyung so wanted to kill himself.

"I'm really sorry Mr. Min"
"Why are you sorry Dr. Park. It's fate but yeah I'm telling you the person who hurted him at that day which leads him to go through the stage of coma for straight three years I will never spare that guy! Never"
Yoongi directly looked into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung himself was in pit of guilt and regression.

"I-I will took o-out Jungkook from this suffering Mr. Min. Don't w-worry"
Taehyung assured.

"Yes, I will give you a lot of mone--"
"We don't work for money Mr. Min. We only work here to save the life, and Jungkook is my life"
Taehyung spat and took the medical report of Jungkook.
.
.

Taehyung was worried when he read all the medical report of kookie.

"What happened tae? Is there any problem?"
Taehyung nodded at Seo-joon's question.

"Jungkook's case is really c-critical, as he didn't took any type of medicine or it's looking like he never visited to doctor. And while operating, it's less chance of Jungkook waking up fit and fine mentally, in short he may lose his memories..."
Taehyung completed.

"We should inform it to Mr. Min"
Tae nodded.

'I never thought you were suffering this much. Despite of being ill you tried to make me smile, when I wasn't ill at all'
.
.

"WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS TAEHYUNG?! You yourself assured me that my kookie will be well and fine and now what's this?! Will lost his memories? Are you sure you wanna help him or you are still angry on my bro--"
Yoongi yelled in anger.

"Yoongi hyung it's not like this... Please. His condition is really critical and I'm not saying you that he will completely lose his memories, I am saying you that there's a chance"
Taehyung cut him off in desperation.

"Shut up! I can't hand over my brother to you, I will find any other hospital! You are just holding your grudges!!"
Yoongi spat and was leaving the place but Taehyung grabbed his wrist.

"Please hyung, no other doctor will risk this operation, I am at least--"
"I don't care! I will take him abroad!!"
Yoongi spat cutting his words.

"And? They will insist you to not operate... I know the neurosurgeon hyung. Try to understand, I am assuring you... Kookie will be fine, but there's 70% of chance of him to remind his memories and rest 30% is-- please give me a chance. I regret my doings hyung, just tell me one thing about my studies and abilities in medical field."
Taehyung asked desperately.

Yoongi clenched his fist in stress. He know Taehyung was smart and intelligent when it comes to brain surgery... So he said what he wanted to say.

"F-fine... I am believing you, I am giving you a chance, this is the l-last chance, whatever it is... I want my brother out of the coma, I-I will m-manage if-if he lost h-his memories I will create new m-m--"
Yoongi choked on his tears, he can't complete the further.

Taehyung pulled Yoongi into the warm hug.

"Hey hyung, calm down, hm? Your TaeTae is now the neurosurgeon, I will bring back your kookie..."
Taehyung drew soothing circles on his back.

Taehyung's heart broke into numerous pieces when Yoongi cried his heart out. Never in his life he saw Yoongi crying for someone, he wished he too have a brother like this who will love him the way Yoongi is loving Jungkook.

He knew Yoongi was there for him but since Taehyung insulted Jungkook, Yoongi broke all the ties.

"Y-yoongi--- Mr. Min please calm do--"
"Don't you dare to call me Mr. Min. You d-did wrong very wrong but y-you were sad and hurt at that day, but yeah I still didn't forgave you, because you are too the reason behind his this condition."
Yoongi rubbed his palm over his face.

"Really? I-I can address you as hyung. You-- you are there for m-me too like you are with-with Jungkook?"
Taehyung asked. His eyes were showing vulnerability and seeking for the love and care.

Yoongi's heart clenched at Taehyung's state. He was stupid leaving Taehyung alone. He could've scold him, beat him, give him silent treatment or anything. But breaking the relationship was the most stupidest decision of his, he is thinking now.

"Yes bear... I will be there for you like I am with Jungkookie."
Yoongi kissed his forehead. Taehyung mind went calm immediately.

Time skip after the operation
(All because of your author is unknown to the medical facts... Huge apologies 🙇🏻‍♀️)

Taehyung was done with the operation and it went successful. They were just waiting for Jungkook to wake up. He was sure that Jungkook is going to wake up but he isn't sure that whether he will remember anything or not?

It's been one hour Jungkook's operation is done and he is still unconscious and in that Yoongi's mobile was ringing continuously, which made Taehyung frowned in confusion plus irritation.

"Why your mobile is ringing hyung? I am already in panicked state bro!! Please shut that irritative mobile"
Taehyung yelled in frustration.

"Fine..."
Yoongi picked up the call and made his way outside.

Taehyung was biting on his nails anxiously.

'Please d-don't forget me.. I deeply wanna apologise to you bun'
Taehyung thought panicking.

That's when Yoongi approached him who was looking tense.

"Taehyung-ah... There's a huge problem"
Yoongi muttered.

"What hyung?"
"Eomma is really sick... She n-needs me"
Taehyung stood up

"What?! It's fine, get her here, we will--"
"She is in abroad bear"
Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Eomma-appa went to abroad to manage their owned business, s-so..."
Yoongi informed.

"Okok, you may go to her"
"But kookie?"
Yoongi asked.

"I'm here for him. It will be great chance to apologise to him when he gets up"
Taehyung smiled.

"Okay, but my hearts is not accepting the fact I'm leaving kookie"
Taehyung shook his head.

"Hyung, I know you are still insecure about me but seriously. This time I promise you that koo will be never get hurt because of me or anyone. You just focus on your mother right now, she needs you. When Jungkook gets up I will FaceTime you, hm?"
Yoongi nodded.

He greeted Jungkook, kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry bunny, I am leaving you without you knowing but don't worry I will be back soon... Take care"
Yoongi said and left the place.

🕕🕖🕢

Taehyung was done checking other patient's well being. He came to Jungkook and sat down.

He took kookie's pale palm in his and started to caress it.

"Enough of the rest bun, aren't you got tired of resting hm? "
That's when he noticed Jungkook fingers, which were moving slightly.

"I guess, you are getting u-up"
Taehyung said in hushed tone, he was excited.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and observed the place. He made an attempt to rub his eyes by left hand which was connected to IV, on which he hissed.

"Kookie--"
"Huwts!"
The high pitch tone echoed in the ward making Taehyung confused.

'Its not his usual tone'

"Koo fweels itchy, smwelly! Bwad wiwe!"
Jungkook muttered in tiny, scolding iv drip.

"J-jungkook?"
Taehyung spoke up, Jungkook stared at him for a while.

"Who awe ywou? Whewe ish kookie?"
Jungkook asked scratching his head.

'Jungkook went in little space?! The hell? Why my luck was this cruel? I wanted to apologise to you bunny'
Taehyung thought, eyes shone in tears.

'No no Taehyung, don't think about it now. Koo needs me, Yoongi hyung gave me the responsibility, I can't hurt him and if it's my punishment then I will mend it by taking care of him'
Taehyung caressed kookie's cheeks lovingly.

Tears pricked in little ones eyes making Taehyung panick

"Ayo why baby bunny is crying hm?"
Taehyung asked in baby voice.

"Ywou huwt kookie, swee thwish nweedle. Kookie ish gwettin huwt!"
Kookie whined.

"Aww but it's to cure you baby. You are ill that's why it is there. I will remove it after a while, hm?"
Taehyung rubbed his head in soothing manner.

"Kookie stwong?"
Little one asked.

"Kookie is very very strong! Now stop crying, and tell me does anywhere except your hand hurt? Does your smart head hurt?"
Taehyung asked in his babyish voice.

"Kookie's head ish paining an-an kookie's legs two... Bwut who awe ywou? Doesh kookie know?"
Kookie asked pouting and shyly.

"Yes I'm your best friend... You forget your TaeTae hyungie very bad"
Taehyung crossed his arms cutely, Jungkook was just blinking his eyes cutely, it didn't get time to settle the tears in little koo's eyes.

"Koo nu bwad!"
He hiccuped.

"Hey, hey... Koo is a good boy, but baby I'm your best, best friend, hm?"
Kookie nodded and then his stomach growled.
Red hue spread on koo's cheeks, getting shy.

"Aigoo, baby is hungry... Wait TaeTae will bring you tasty tasty food"
Kookie's eyes sparkled.

"Kookie wans Nana mwilk"
Taehyung ruffled his hairs.

"Okay bunny, I will bring you banana milk too"
Jungkook nodded excitedly.

"Nurse!!"
Taehyung called out, soon a nurse came inside.

"This iv drop is going to end soon, take care untill I come"
She nodded.

"I will be back bun"
"Come fasht, kookie mwissed ywou"
Jungkook said in tiny, he was still shy but comfortable.

'I have to inform this to Yoongi hyung, when he will reach I will call him'

Time skip

Taehyung came with a small amount of food. He know that Jungkook will get more hungry but he don't wanna give him a lot of food at the very first day, it may get kookie into digestion problem.

When he entered he saw Jungkook's iv drop was done already and he was sucking his thumb.

"Koo bun! See I bought the food"
Taehyung excitedly announced.

Jungkook popped out the thumb and clapped his hands cutely.

Taehyung made koo sit properly on the bed and arranged the food properly. Little kookie's eyes catched the small bottle on banana milk, he was going to take the bottle but Taehyung beat to him.

"Uhu, you will drink after eating these"
Kookie pouted.

"Okie, kookie gon ewat foo' fiwst"
"That's like my good boy!"
Taehyung pinched his nose on which Jungkook scrunched it cutely.

.
.

Taehyung was done feeding Jungkook.

"Okay now it's time for medicine..."
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows horrifically.

"Koo's stwong, nu mwedicine"
Kookie pouted.

"He is strong, but needs to be more strong so that he will not fall sick, right?"
Kookie shook his head.

"Nu mwedicine, yucky"
Kookie made face.

"But if kookie will have the medicine then he will get reward."
"Wewawd?"
Taehyung nodded.

"Whut?"
Kookie asked.

"Banana milk with gummy bears"
Jungkook widen his eyes.

"Weally?"
"Of course, TaeTae never lies"
Jungkook giggled when Taehyung blowed small kisses on kookie's stomach.
.
.

As Yoongi left to abroad, Taehyung took Jungkook his home. He was happy yet sad. He is mending his mistake by taking care of little and precious kookie.

"Tadaaa! This is our house, do you like it bub?"
Jungkook was sucking on his thumb, admiring the living room. Taehyung took out the thumb from his lips.

"Bad manners bun"
Jungkook sulked muttering a small sorry.

Taehyung mentally noted to buy the pacifier and other items for little kookie.

"Taetae's hwome ish swo bwig!"
Jungkook exclaimed.

"Okay champ! Now do you wanna FaceTime with your best brother of this world?"
Taehyung asked

"Bwest bwothew? Kookie dun nu"
Jungkook muttered in small tone.

"You will get to know bunny..."
Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung FaceTime with Yoongi, he already informed Jungkook's little space thing. Yoongi was heartbroken but composed himself, cause Taehyung was there for him.

"Heya Yoongi hyung!"
Taehyung waved.

"Hey Tae..."

"How's eomma?"
Tae asked.

"She is admitted in hospital bear, but doctor told us to not stress ourselves, she will be fine"
Taehyung hummed.

"Please don't cry infront of kookie. He is more sensitive in his little space, okay hyung?"
Yoongi nodded.

Taehyung called kookie to join that's when he came. Yoongi's heart melt at the cutie pie. It's been three years he saw his kookie talking and moving. At this precious moment he wasn't the first one to observe.

"Hewwo"
Jungkook muttered shyly, he was not fond of to greet new people.

"Hey bunny, do you know me?"
Yoongi asked in his soft tone.

"Kookie know... Taetae hyung told kookie that Ywou awe kookie's bwest bwothew"
Kookie fiddled with his fingers.

"Oh really, I don't think so..."
Kookie frowned.

"Why? Kitty hyung dwon lik' bweing kookie's bwot--"

"No pup, not at all! It's just you are my best brother... Not me. My kookie is the sweetest little pup... And baby don't call me kitty"
Yoongi pouted cutting him off softly.

Taehyung's eyes widen like a saucers, Min Yoongi the cold creature pouted that too cutely.

"Hyungie lwooks lik' kitty"
Kookie laughed hiding his smile behind the small paws.

"Aww... If you are saying then okay... Thank you for the compliment bunny"
Yoongi smiled softly.

They talked for a while before Taehyung tug kookie to the bed.

"Sleep well bun"
Kookie grabbed his arms when tae was leaving.

"What happened?"
"Dun weave koo, can't sweep... Pwease cuddle kookie, TaeTae hyungie"
Kookie blinked his eyes.

"Okay my baby bunny... I will cuddle you"
.
.

It is been a week since taekook were living with together.

Taehyung purchased a lot of essential things for little Jungkook. Yoongi was very thankful to Taehyung.

But one thing is increased in little one which is brattiness. Because he loves the attention which Taehyung is giving him. Taehyung wasn't tired not at all, he loved Jungkook's bratty nature. But kookie was taking the advantage of this gesture of Taehyung.

Taehyung took the leave as he was sick. He was having high fever with mild headache. So today he don't have any energy to work. But this thing our sweet little one doesn't know.

"Taetae cwan you pway with kookie?"
Kookie asked before sitting on Tae's lap but he didn't let him, he don't wanna let kookie get fever.

"No baby, can we play tomorrow. Taetae is not feeling well"
Kookie shook his head.

"Nu! Taetae lywing... Pway with kookie ow kookie gon cwy!"
Kookie crossed his arms pouting angrily.

Taehyung sighed heavily.

"Okay okay fine, go to your play room I will join you in a minute"
Kookie jumped in happiness.

'Strengthen up Taehyung-ah don't get tired and angry'
Taehyung huffed and took the medicine so that he can cope up with kookie's tantrum.

He lazily made his way to their playroom. Taehyung purposely made playroom. He was in so need of rest.

"Taetae is hewe, see TaeTae kookie bwuild the hwoush fow bwoth of uws"
Taehyung smiled absent-minded.

They played for a while most of the time kookie was energetic and Taehyung was trying to be energetic.

"Taetae kookie ish thiwsty"
Kookie pouted.

"Okay baby, wait lemme grab you water"
Kookie nodded.
Taekook both stood up, Jungkook started to run.

"Kookie don't run bub, beware of stairs..."
Kookie started to tease.

"Kookie ish stwong! Koo nu gonna fwall"
He took out his tongue.

"Aish! This little one... Please baby listen to TaeTae, hm?"
Taehyung immediately went to Jungkook who sped up.

'Wrong move tae!'
Taehyung stopped immediately when he noticed Jungkook was on stairs.

Jungkook too lower his speed and started to run downstairs, but his leg slipped, unfortunately he fall down from the stairs but thank goodness it was last three steps.

Taehyung got angry in that his headache worsen. He jogged towards the little one before grabbing his elbow harshly.

"That was the last strock young boy! Scared the shit out of me!!"
Kookie shuddered in fear, this is the first time he is seeing Taehyung this angry.

"Huwts TaeTae,weave koo's hwand"
Koo's eyes went teary

Taehyung lost his control, first his health wasn't well in that condition he played with little one and now Jungkook was going to get injured severely.

He never want Jungkook to get hurt in any ways. There is a small need to make the little one understand between right or wrong.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards the couch and sat down on it making Jungkook laying on his stomach on Tae's lap.

Jungkook started to thrash around.

"Don't thrash kookie! You did wrong by running from stairs. I can't manage you getting hurt so you need spanky"
Kookie gasped in fear.

"Kookie sowwy hyungie. Nu do nwext twime, koo sowwy"
Taehyung's heart melt at little ones word but if he back away today then kookie will never understand the impact in future.

"Sorry bun, but I will give you only three spanks hm? You will be a good boy. I know my baby"
"B-bwut TaeTae... It wiww huwt"
Kookie sobbed.

"I am sorry... you did the big mistake today, Count on it"
Kookie nodded in tiny.

Taehyung raised his hand to spank kookie but someone grabbed his hand in anger.

"YOU CROSSED THE LIMIT KIM TAEHYUNG!! YOU ARE THE SAME ARROGANT AND RUDE GUY, I HATE YOU!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 141 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
77.4K 3.2K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~
796K 26.1K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
155K 4.4K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open