Mischievous Kiss: Love in Seo...

By Promiseheartie

At a high school entrance ceremony, high school student Kim Yeonjun , who isn't that smart, notices the prett... More

Chapter - 0
Chapter -1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Character introductions
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 16

154 11 12
By Promiseheartie

Soobin's POV

"Hold on, I wanna go to the toilet," Soobin said as he handed his cola to Mingi, who simply nodded. Exiting the event room, Soobin easily located the nearby restroom. As he walked in to one of the stalls, did the lock , he overheard a conversation that piqued his interest.

"I really can't believe Hyunjin is gonna be making the move first," the person who came into the toilet stated .

"I know, right? Hyunjin believes that the couple who kisses on graduation day is going to be together forever," the second person replied, leaving out of the stall and washed his hands.

Soobin was still standing there carefully listening to the ongoing conversation.

"To be honest, I think Hyunjin and Yeonjun will really kiss tonight, and they will soon start dating after all. Hyunjin is going to confess on the stage in the next 30 minutes."

"Now that I think of it, Yeonjun followed Hyunjin after arguing with Soobin's class... so maybe they might be already kissing right now!" With that the two people rushed out of the toilet to the hallway.

Soobin's mind raced with the unexpected information. Confused and unsettled, he grappled with the implications.

"No, they can't be," Soobin thought to himself, his mind spiraling. As the pieces connected, he couldn't ignore the swirling emotions within him.

"No, they can't be," he repeated, unaware that his heart had sunk into his stomach. The thoughts turned frantic.

"Yes, like a brother. Jun is like a brother. If he gets into trouble or something bad happens to him, I will be doomed. Besides, Jun doesn't like Hyunjin, so what if Hyunjin forced himself on Jun?"

Soobin hastily shook his hands, opened the lock , and swiftly walk out of the toilet , his mind determined to intervene before anything could happened . Soobin sprinted towards the hall where Hyunjin and Yeonjun had disappeared, only to be confronted with a sight he hadn't anticipated and the two person secretly looking at them .

Soobin saw Hyunjin slowly leaning
towards Yeonjun and without thinking much he quickly stepped forward, marching towards them with a clenched jaw.

"Choi Soobin!!"

Without a second thought, Yeonjun extricated himself from Hyunjin's grasp, swiftly retreating into the event room without sparing Soobin a glance.

Soobin, locking eyes with Hyunjin as he observed Yeonjun's departure, found the other leaning against the wall, smirking. "What is it, Mr. Genius? Did you come here to find out what's going on between Yeonjun and me? Are you jealous?" Hyunjin arched an eyebrow.

"Hey, why don't you say anything?" Hyunjin shouted, frustrated by Soobin's lack of reaction.

"While you're in the university slacking off, I will become big by doing something you can't do. I made that promise with Yeonjun," Hyunjin declared seriously, his gaze unwavering.

Soobin clapped his hands, walking towards Hyunjin with a smile. "It would be cool if someone who could go to college says that," he remarked. However, the smile vanished as he added, "But if someone who couldn't get accepted says it... it only sounds like sour grapes."

"That's not the only thing I promised Yeonjun. Tonight, Yeonjun and I are going to kiss," Hyunjin retorted with his head held high.

"You should only dream when you're sleeping," Soobin smirked, about to leave until Hyunjin dropped a bombshell.

"I don't know about that. Yeonjun is the one who asked me to have a fantastic graduation day. At the end of high school, he finally... realized who cares about him the most. It's too late to be jealous, Mr. Genius."

With those words of Hyunjin , Soobin ,  fueled by a mix of anger and confusion, hastened his steps towards the event room, determined to confirm the truth whereas Hyunjin was smiling like he just won a victory .

No one POV

Meanwhile, Yeonjun swiftly entered the event room, only to find the atmosphere somber and downcast.

"Okay, okay, okay..." Yeonjun's voice cut through the subdued mood, drawing everyone's attention. Briskly stepping into Class A's territory, he addressed them, "Everyone from Class A..."

In an instant, Yeonjun darted back to the other side, announcing to Class F, "Class F, all of you... Let's have fun! It's the last night in high school."

"That's right!" Mingi chimed in, clearly enthusiastic about Yeonjun's proposal. He seized the room divider. "Let's remove this one, and why don't we put the food together?"

"That's a great idea! Let's do that!" Yeonjun cheered as some of Class A's students joined in, placing their luxurious dishes onto the table shared with Class F.

Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Kai hurriedly reached the table and began arranging the food when three girls approached them.

"You must be happy. Everything went the way you wanted it to. Thanks to you, Soobin couldn't go to Seoul National University. Because you are stupid, you disturbed a smart person's life. You are the worst," the girl at the center stated, launching an unexpected verbal attack. Yeonjun, feeling a mix of hurt and anger, struggled to come up with a response.

"It wasn't his fault."

A surprising voice interrupted the tension, and Yeonjun turned toward its source—Soobin, who had just entered the event room.

"He wasn't the reason why I didn't go to Seoul National University," Soobin asserted, glaring at the accusing girl and leaving everyone in the room astonished.

"Wow, Soobin... I didn't know you could be nice. I'm impres—" Beomgyu's attempt to comment was abruptly halted by Soobin.

"Why do I have to give up Seoul National University for him?" Soobin smirked, raising eyebrows among the onlookers.

" 'give up for him'? What do you mean?" Offended, Yeonjun joined the verbal exchange with Soobin.

"That's right. Someone who is smart like Soobin wouldn't be fooled by a person and ruin his life," remarked by that girl again.

"'Fooled'?" The words hit Yeonjun like two arrows, intensifying the sting of the accusations.

"Now that I think of it... There is no way that Soobin would like a hopeless person like him. It was a waste of time to believe such a rumor," another girl, seemingly a friend of the first, added, delivering a third invisible blow to Yeonjun.

"'Hopeless person?" As anger surged within him, Yeonjun struggled to control his emotions, feeling the weight of three invisible arrows piercing through him.

"Wait a minute! I've been listening to what you wanted to say. Give up for him? Stupid? Nuisance? Hopeless? I think you're all being very rude. It's true. It's true that I had some help from Soobin. I might have caused him a little trouble," Yeonjun said, gesturing with his thumb and finger almost touching.

"Only a little?" Soobin raised an eyebrow.

"I meant 'a lot'... But anyway, why are you being a jerk?" Yeonjun finally called out to Soobin, his eyes burning with anger and embarrassment.

Soobin slowly stepped forward to Yeonjun, putting some of Yeonjun's hair strands back, "But you love this jerk, don't you?" Soobin whispered, causing Yeonjun to blush deeply with anger and embarrassment.

"I heard that, Soobin. Stop being lovey-dovey." Mingi, standing nearby, put his arms over the two of them.

"It was all Yeonjun's power of love. Soobin and Yeonjun are destined to be together."

"Don't be silly," the previous girl remarked, rolling her eyes.

"Now we can laugh about it, but... thanks to the charm Yeonjun made, Soobin fell from stairs and got injured," Mingi explained, capturing the interest of everyone in the room.

"Now that you mention it, I remember you had crutches," one of the students in Class A pointed to Soobin.

"He missed his train. All of his pencils' tips were broken. On top of that, he couldn't eat his lunch. It was terrible," everyone gasped at Mingi's explanation.

"That's not a charm. It's a curse," the girl mocked.

"No, that is the power of love. The reverse power of love," Mingi gestured his hands into a heart.

"Come to think of it, a day after he gave the love letter to Soobin... his house was destroyed. Plus his love letter was rejected. Amazing. A boy who brings a storm.
So , did he give you chocolate on Valentine's Day?" another random boy, a close friend of Soobin, asked him.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun, still in Mingi's hold, pleading with his eyes.

Huh? The fox has turned into a pitiful kitten, Soobin thought.

"A really bad one. Also, after the new year, he gave me a bizarre head massager," Soobin's sentence made Yeonjun widen his eyes, and people started to jokingly laugh.

"This is like a graduation secret revealing contest. Whose secret should we reveal next?" Everyone began yelling, attempting to expose dirty secrets, laughing at each other, except for the one who was revealed first.

"Ha... ha.... hahahahahah," Yeonjun started to laugh maniacally.

"Oh no. Yeonjun is broken. Yeonjun, are you okay?" Kai , as a worried friend, asked his manic friend by shaking him a little, hoping he would regain his senses.

"This is fun, isn't it? The secret revealing contest is fun. If you are going that far... you'd better be prepared for this," Yeonjun walked towards Soobin while smirking.

"What is it?" Soobin questioned back, folding his arms.

"Do you think you don't have any secrets?" Yeonjun teased, leaning towards him.

"I have never done anything that I would be ashamed of in my life," Soobin lowered his face to Yeonjun's face.

"Even a genius has a weakness, don't you know?" Yeonjun whispered.

Soobin was about to counter back with 'no, I don't,' but sudden realization hit him hard. His face instantly turned pale. "It can't be..."

Yeonjun quickly took out his purse from his trouser pocket and pulled out a photo. "Ta-da!"

"What's this?" voices echoed as soon as Yeonjun revealed the photo. Everyone became super curious, surrounding them only to find a girl who looked like Soobin in the photo.
"Soobin, this isn't you, is it?"

"Soobin looks like a girl."

"Soobin is dressed up as a girl," and others continued with questions.

"How did you get it?!" Now it's time for Soobin to be flushed.

"Your mother gave me another one after you asked back the previous one. I treasured it in my train pass holder. The childhood picture of someone I love. Someone who doesn't like feminine things and act manly but still was dressed as a girl when he was a child. Isn't he so cute?" Yeonjun spun a little, looking at the photo and Soobin's face.

Now you know how it feels to be laughed at. Yeonjun smiled like he won the victory.

"YOU!!!! Come with me." With that, Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's hand and stomped out of the room, making everyone cheer.

Just as Soobin and Yeonjun exited, Hyunjin, Changbin, and Seungmin swiftly took the stage.

"Hey, hey, hey! Class F and Class A! Are you all having a good time?" Hyunjin exclaimed, eliciting cheers from the crowd.

"I, Hyunjin, will make this even more exciting! I've crafted this song for someone special, expressing the feelings I've harbored for three years. Tonight, I'll lay them bare for you!" Hyunjin declared, scanning the audience for Yeonjun's presence.

"Now, let me share this song with you. It's called 'Sorry, I love you.'" With those words, the music commenced, and the room began to pulse with the rhythm.

To be just friends, you're too beautiful 
To just stay as friends, I know I'll regret this so 
I know I'll regret, so I decide to express my feelings 
I want to be more than just friends 
I like you too much 
Sorry that I like you, I'm sorry 
I'm sorry for liking you 
Sorry that I like you, I'm sorry 
If liking you is wrong 
Sorry that I like you so much, I'm sorry 
I tried to hide my feelings, but I guess it was too obvious 
I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I like you

Hyunjin poured his heart into the song, searching the faces in the crowd, unaware that Soobin had already spirited Yeonjun away.

On the other hand, Soobin continued dragging Yeonjun until they reached the emergency stairway. Soobin immediately pushed Yeonjun against the wall, eliciting a yelp from him. Yeonjun aggressively stared at Soobin, demanding an explanation.

"What is it?" Yeonjun questioned, his anger evident.

"You made such a commotion, huh?" Soobin said, equally upset.

"I'm not scared of you!!" Yeonjun retorted, his voice raised, and then he whispered, "You also... made fun of my feelings for you."

An awkward silence enveloped their surroundings. Yeonjun kept his head down, contemplating, while Soobin, lost in his thoughts, continued to look at him.

Yeonjun Attempting to leave, he felt a firm grip on his hand.

"Kim Yeonjun!" Soobin called out.

With no response from Yeonjun, Soobin moved in front of him, gently lifting his chin. Soobin is surprise to see Yeonjun's expression.

"I quit," Yeonjun began.

"I'm... going to quit loving you." Tears streamed down Yeonjun's face, emotions overflowing.

Soobin's tense shoulders dropped as he quietly uttered, "I see."

"So you will forget about me?" Soobin questioned earnestly.

Confused by the change in Soobin's demeanor, Yeonjun hesitated before responding, "That's right. Now I know what kind of person you are. I will forget about you and find someone better than you in college."

Exhaling audibly, Soobin said, "Then try and forget about me."

Soobin cupped Yeonjun's puffy cheeks with both hands, slowly leaning towards him. In the blink of an eye, Yeonjun could feel the other's lips pressed against his own slowly dancing with his. His mind went blank, frozen in the moment. After regaining his senses, Yeonjun placed his hands on Soobin's chest, attempting to push him away. However, Soobin responded by embracing Yeonjun and deepening the kiss even further.
When Soobin sensed that Yeonjun was catching his breath, he slowly halted, allowing Yeonjun a moment to recover. Soobin released his grip on Yeonjun and bent down again , leaning towards Yeonjun's ear.

"Now try to forget me and this kiss," Soobin whispered, sending shivers down Yeonjun's spine.

With those words hanging in the air, Soobin turned towards the door, opened it, and declared, "I'll be in the event room," before leaving Yeonjun in solitude.

Yeonjun's mind raced like a galloping horse, struggling to process the whirlwind of emotions and events that had just transpired.

Kiss?My first kiss.For the first time in my entire life...the one that can only ever happen once...special kiss.
Me... and Soobin...kissed?
-
-
-
-
-
-
(A/N: hihiii it's author here ^^ sorry that it took some times to upload this one . Hehe . I can see a lot of new readers liking my books and honestly I can't be thankful enough to every each one of you . I love you guys and as usual please feel free to comment and vote if you like xoxo )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.4K 51
After receiving a mysterious threatening call, Soobin's parents, which are apparently, mafia leaders, swore that they are gonna find who that is and...
67.8K 3.8K 30
Hoseok arrives just in time to prevent Hyungwon from doing his biggest mistake. > Fanfiction > HyungWonho > BoyxBoy
11.5K 502 26
What could go wrong, when Beomgyu meet Yeonjun..... Beomgyu: Wh-at w-as tha-t in th-e basement Yeon-jun? Yeonjun: It seems that you finally saw my tr...