Woso Imagines

Galing kay mrchiipchrome

A collection of woso imagines taken from my tumblr account:) these are all mine, i dont give anyone permissi... Higit pa

Alessia Russo
Soft Moments and Mischievous Activities
Trends and Kisses
The '23 Bonnie and Clyde
Sleepwalking
Thirst Tweets
Mothers
Cookie Clicker
Distracted
When Y/n Met Alessia
Potato
The Drunk Dial
Knight In Shining Armour
Sixth Sense
Butterscotch
Glass Child
The Mechanic
Mornings With You
Softlaunch
Alexia Putellas
Call Your Girlfriend
New Girlfriend
Yours
Rain
Frida Maanum
The Olive Theory
Freezing
Angel
Katie McCabe
Blessing In Disguise
Keira Walsh
Valerie
Lucy Bronze
That Old Feeling
Wonze
Parents
Family
Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire
Lauren Hemp
Need For Speed
Leah Williamson
Sunscreen
Nosebleed(s)
Helmet
Mary Fowler
Once In A Lifetime
Steph Catley
All Mine
Hold Me
Lover
All The Time In The World
Sam Kerr
Sick
Vivianne Miedema
Koala Bear
Here With Me
Bound To Falling In Love
Beth Mead
Field Trip
Laura Wienroither
Season Opener
Lia Wälti
Leaving
The Museum
Fridolina Rolfö
Kanelbullens Dag
Hayley Raso
Coffee
Kyra Cooney-Cross
Picnic
Where You Belong
Ella Toone
Princess Treatment
Arsenal women
Misophonia
Jenni Hermoso
Arms
Aitana Bonmatí
Work
Ona Batlle
The Best Kept Secrets

Airport Dad

1.9K 42 0
Galing kay mrchiipchrome

---------------------

"RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE, we leave in an hour. I expect everyone to be ready at least five minutes before we go." The girls around you groan at the loud intrusion, all having been asleep only moments before.

You were notorious for being a real pain in the ass when it came to flying. Everyone had to get up bright and early, even if the flight wasn't for another 4 or more hours, or even in the morning. You personally made sure that everyone had their passports and all necessary paperwork, leaving last to make sure that everyone got on the road safely.

"Remind me why we decided it was a good idea to stay over?" Lotte groans out, raising her arms high above her head as she stretches.

"I don't know" Vic groans back to the taller girl, light now hitting her eyes.

"ALESSIA I hate your girlfriend right now." Kyra tells your girlfriend, who's come up behind you to place her head on your shoulder smiling at your friends.

Leaning on the doorframe, you turn your head to press a soft kiss to your girlfriend's lips. She smiles against your lips, her hands coming to settle on your waist.

Gagging is what makes the two of you break from the kiss, turning your heads to see all three of your friends with disgusted expressions on their faces.

"Breakfast's ready, we'll be downstairs if you need us." You tell your friends, the three of them nodding in their sleepy haze.

After a while, both you and Alessia can hear the rushing footsteps thumping against the steps of your stairs. When Kyra comes rushing into the kitchen, sock clad feet gliding all over the floor, neither you nor Alessia are surprised.

"TOAST!" You share a smile with your girlfriend at the Australian's childlike excitement. You do get a little worried about your chairs though as she nearly throws herself into one.

The next two musketeers come down the stairs at a civilized pace, neither of them having the same type of energy as the brunette.

"Eat up, you'll need the energy for today." The girls around the table nod at your words, eating peacefully, or in Kyra's case, very rapidly.

"Less, you feel like helping me bring all the suitcases down?" She nods at you, leaving her seat at the table to go help you.

When you and the forward are fully out of sight and earshot of the other girls, you pull her into a deep kiss. Lips moving frantically against the other's, tongues meeting each other in the middle, her hands in your hair, yours on her waist.

"What's happening up there? Doesn't sound like you're moving any suitcases." Lotte's voice once again interrupts your kiss, and now it's your turn to groan. Your head drops down to Alessia's shoulder, and she laughs at your defeated expression.

"Nothing Lotte!" You shout back at her, separating your body from your girlfriend's.

The two of you start to bring everyone's suitcases down, careful not to let them scratch the floor. Everytime you and Alessia meet at the top of the stairs, you share a sweet kiss, mostly for the sake of your sanity.

Eventually you start to round everyone up, telling them to go brush their teeth and do anything they need before departing from home. There was after all not a very long time until you had to drive to the training grounds to board the bus, a mere 25 minutes.

Unsurprisingly, you had already completed all your tasks long before waking the girls, same as Alessia. You'd been together long enough for her to be accustomed to your habits, and in some cases adopt them for herself.

"Kyra, did you brush your teeth?" You ask the young girl who's bouncing on the balls of her feet. The fast, enthusiastic nod you get from her puts a small smile on your face, ruffling her hair.

Kyra gives you a playful glare as she smooths down her hair, pushing you when she's done.

"OKAY PEOPLE, let's go through the checklist. Everybody have their headphones?" You pause, waiting for the three hums to come. "Phones? Chargers? All other essentials?" You get hums after every thing you name, the three girls in front of you not having to worry about their passports or tickets.

"Baby, stop worrying, everything's going to go smoothly as it always does." Alessia comes up behind you, rubbing your shoulders soothingly and leaning up to press a small kiss to your cheek.

You take one of her hands into yours as you turn back to look at her, pressing a quick peck to her lips so as to not disgust your friends. Still, you hear scattered gagging and low boos coming from the girls.

"Yeah, yeah we get it. You're in loooooooooove." Lotte drags out in a sickly sweet tone, she loves to tease you two about your romance.

"Mhm, we are." Just to add to the effect, you lean in to kiss Alessia once more, this time a slow and sensual kiss. After breaking away from the embrace you peck her lips a few more times just to be extra sweet.

"Lots, you can help me put the suitcases in the car. Vic and Kyra, choose where you want to sit in the backseat. Lessi love, please make sure they're settled in correctly." You've already started moving by the time the first words leave your lips, pulling Lotte along with you.

Within a record time, everybody's sitting in the car, seatbelts on and bags in the trunk. Vic sat directly behind the driver's seat, leaning her head against the window, Kyra sat directly in the middle, trying to convince the others to do the marshmallow thing, and last but not least was Lotte who sat behind the passenger seat.

"One marshmallow, check it out, woo" You hear Kyra singing absentmindedly in the backseat, slapping her thighs in the rhythm of the song. "Come on, let's do one"

Two hums of agreement followed and a small 'Yay' came from the Australian girl, your girlfriend having started driving.

Sitting in the passenger seat was you, staring down at your phone looking over all the details of the flight. Normal airport dad activities.

"Y/n, could you film our tiktok?" Kyra taps on your shoulder, breaking the staring contest you had with your phone screen.

"Hmm?" She smiles at you innocently, shoving her phone into your hands. "Oh, okay?"

Way too focused on getting the perfect shot of the three girls, you don't notice the small, incredibly loving smile Alessia has on her face. She just loves how good you are with her, well your shared friends.

On the seventh take, the girls strike gold. All three of them manage to get the rhythm and words perfect, resulting in loud wooo's and cheers just as Alessia pulls into the parking lot.

"Thank you Y/n/n" The young girl presses a sloppy, joking kiss to your cheek, and the girls in the car laugh a little at the enthusiasm.

"Ughh" You jokingly wipe the kiss away with your sleeve, instead moving to kiss your girlfriend's cheek.

"OH the betrayal, the anguish" Kyra throws her arm across her chest dramatically, like they would in a victorian era painting.

"Come on Ky" The girls in the backseat exited the car and started to walk in the direction of the other red clad women, leaving you and your girlfriend in the car, alone.

"You're such an airport dad." Alessia giggles out against your lips, pressing against each other in a featherlight embrace.

"Mhm, you love it" She can feel her body shuddering slightly at the whispered words, the low tone just low enough for her.

"Yeah, I do" With that, your lips press against hers fully, moving against each other vigorously in a familiar dance.

"We should probably get out." You whisper once again.

"Yeah, we should." Another peck is delivered to your lips before the girl opens her door, leaving you to laugh slightly before exiting the car yourself.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, yeah that's all." Stacking the suitcases on top of each other, you drag them all over to the rest of the women.

"Lessi, be a dear and take a bag, please?" She takes her own from your grasp, letting you give the others theirs.

"Thank you Y/n" The three musketeers sing out in unison, getting a wave in response before you depart in search of Jonas.

"Less, your girlfriend might be the most fatherly person on this team" Alessia hums in agreement, shoving her hands in her pockets.

"She's just...worried. Time management and all that is not her greatest quality." Your girlfriend responds quietly, but lovingly at the same time.

"Well, she'll be a great mother at least" Lotte shrugs in Alessia's direction, the blush overtaking Alessia's face turning her into a tomato.

"Mhm, she will."

"Less, time to get on the bus." She jumps a little when you place your hand on her shoulder, the touch unexpected.

The entire bus ride is spent beside your girlfriend, laughing and sharing soft conversations that would get interrupted every once in a while by a surprisingly loud teammate.

"Gather around, gather around" You hear Jonas shout, all the girls standing in a circle around him. "Standard procedure, give the attendants your passports so that we know that you're ALL here and that we're not missing anybody."

Leaning down, you open the smallest pouch of your carryon bag, pulling out a plastic bag containing 5 passports stacked neatly on top of each other.

You beckon the four women over, checking each passport before handing them to their owners.

"Be careful with these, I can collect them from you later if y'all want me to." You tell them all, worried expression painting your face.

"Aye aye captain" Vic salutes you, making you crack a small smile.

"Okay, get on with it, Less and I'll be right behind you" Alessia's arms are both around your waist, her head on your shoulder as your arm is wrapped around hers.

"You'll be a great mother, you know" Your lover mutters sweetly into your ear, feeling your body perk up under her arms.

"You really think so?" The slight insecurity in your voice makes her look up at you, love filled baby blues staring at you intently.

"No, I know so." She places a quick kiss to the underside of your jaw before she starts to lead you to the entrance of the plane.

"I love you Alessia Russo."

"I love you too Y/n Y/l/n."

"UHHH Y/N, I LOST MY PASSPORT!"

"KYRA COONEY-CROSS YOU HAD ONE JOB!"

There was absolutely no doubt in Alessia's mind that you'd make an amazing parent, but maybe it would be wise to wait a few years, no matter the baby fever she may or may not have.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.6K 229 7
random football oneshots I feel like writing ⚽️ currently writing > leah williamson (mostly matildas, arsenal and barca) 💚💛 & ❤️🤍 & ❤️💙 {i do t...
11.3K 199 15
Just some WOSO one shots. Send suggestions for who you want and what kind of storyline you'd like
13.8K 141 21
Oneshots for WOSO x Reader Leave requests in the comments or google forms ❤️
583K 13K 81
A collection of WOSO imagines that I originally posted on my Tumblr.