Fresh Daisies, First Snow | M...

By leeknowsbunnyteeth

Minho and Felix start spending a lot of time together after finding out that they both have "unrequited" crus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19 | Bonus Chapter

Chapter 18

367 16 3
By leeknowsbunnyteeth

"We have the dorm to ourselves." Changbin said suggestively as he pulled Felix by the hand towards his bedroom as soon as he got in the front door.

"Where is everyone?" Felix asked, feeling more nervous as he got closer to the bedroom.

"Chan hyung is at the company and Hyunjin and Jisung are at the other dorm." Changbin replied as they got in the room and he closed and locked the door behind them.

The room was illuminated in a romantic glow by the countless candles scattered about. Felix's heart swooned as he asked softly "You did all this for me?"

"Of course, I love you Yongbok. I wanted it to be special for you, do you like it?" Changbin asked.

"I love it hyung! You really want to do this with me?" Felix asked nervously.

"Are you kidding? I can barely hold back right now." Changbin said, smiling as he grabbed Felix by the waist and pulled him close.

Felix breathed shallowly as Changbin kissed his neck sensually before saying "Wait, hyung, I prepared something special for you too and I feel like I need to show you now. Maybe it will help soothe my nerves." He sat Changbin down on the end of the bed and slowly began stripping off his clothes in front of him. He pulled his shirt up, slowly revealing his abs before taking it off completely and discarding it to the floor. He then nervously unbuttoned his jeans and before pulling them down he walked closer to Changbin, directing him to take them off for him.

Changbin eagerly pulled the jeans down Felix's bony hips to reveal a pair of light blue satin panties. Changbin looked up at Felix's face with wide eyes, not expecting to see the women's lingerie. "You hate it. I thought it would help me feel more confident and sexy but you think it's weird, don't you?" Felix said quickly, looking as if he was about to start crying.

"What? No! Felix, you look beautiful. You're incredibly sexy without even trying but this, trust me, I like it." Changbin said reassuringly. "But wait, these panties... they look really similar to..." Changbin said, trailing off.

"Yes... I was the one who sent that picture to Minho hyung but it wasn't meant to be sexual at all! He told me about how the panties might help me with my confidence and feeling sexy so I tried them on. I felt good in them and wanted to show someone but I couldn't send a picture to you as much as I wanted to so I sent it to him... I'm sorry Binnie hyung, I swear it meant nothing!" Felix rambled on quickly.

He pulled Felix closer by his hips as he slipped his pants off the rest of the way and said "It's okay Yongbok, I'm glad you told me. I love them, anything to help you feel as sexy as you are." Changbin then mouthed at the outline of Felix's clothed cock. Licking and kissing his growing erection through the shiny fabric until it was wet with Changbin's spit. Felix gasped and moaned, his cock growing so stiff it pushed out the top of his panties.

"Damn women's underwear doesn't leave much room for an erection." Felix said, blushing shyly.

Changbin swirled his tongue around Felix's red, throbbing tip that peeked through the top of the blue fabric. Felix groaned in pleasure, Changbin was so attentive and his skin felt like it was on fire in the best way. Changbin then looked up and said "You know they make lingerie designed for men, right?"

"Oh my God, I didn't even know something as basic as that. I probably seem like such a baby to you." Felix said, covering his face in embarrassment.

Changbin pulled Felix into his lap, removed his hands from his face and kissed the end of his nose as he said "Not just any baby, my Baby, remember?"

Felix kissed Changbin's lips and quickly pulled his shirt off, pressing more kisses to his vast shoulders. Changbin's hands traveled to Felix's ass and pushed the panties to the side, squeezing handfuls of his soft cheeks as Felix moaned softly in his ear. Changbin leaned over to his bedside table to grab the lube he had out and ready for them. "I got this for us, it's strawberry flavored, that's probably silly, since we might  not ever taste it but I just thought..." Changbin rambled before Felix stopped him.

"I want to taste it hyung, put it on your finger." Felix said, smiling.

Changbin squirted some onto his finger and brought it to Felix's mouth. He wrapped his pink, puffy lips around Changbin's finger, sucking it sensually. Changbin let a soft moan escape his lips as he watched Felix. Felix grinned as he brought his mouth off Changbin's finger saying "It tastes good, Binnie hyung." He then kissed Changbin, swirling his tongue around in his mouth.

"Mmm, it does taste good. Can I use it to..." Changbin said, nervous to finish his question.

"To p-prep me, right?" Felix stuttered. Changbin nodded his head and squirted more lube onto his fingers as Felix added "I want it hyung but... I am nervous."

"Don't worry, I will take care of you Baby." Changbin said as he pulled Felix's panties to the side and was about to start rubbing his hole when suddenly his hand was stopped.

"Wait hyung, let me take off your pants, I don't want them to get dirty." Felix said, climbing off Changbin's lap. Changbin smiled endearingly at the cutely nervous Felix as he pulled off his sweatpants and tossed them to the side. "Hyung, you are so hard already and I haven't even touched you." Felix said, hand covering his blushing smile.

"That's because you are so hot, Yongbok." Changbin said in a sultry tone as he sat in his boxers, pulling Felix roughly into his lap.

Felix never felt so wanted and loved, he was so turned on already and thinking about Changbin touching him further had him throbbing, his underwear becoming painfully tight.

He slipped off the panties and positioned himself on his lap, one arm hooked around Changbin's neck and the other hand spreading his cheek. Changbin held his small frame with one hand as he rubbed his hot rim with the lubed up fingers. Felix shivered "It's cold..."

"Just relax Baby." Changbin said as he gently applied pressure against his hole, slipping one finger in slowly. Felix breathed deeply as he adjusted to the feeling and Changbin pushed in deeper with ease. "You are relaxing around my finger so well Baby, do you feel good?" Changbin asked as he slowly pumped his finger in and out.

"Y-Yes, please... put another finger, hyung." Felix pleaded as he dug his nails into Changbin's neck lightly in anticipation. Changbin slowly inserted a second finger as Felix moaned. "Fuck! Hyung! I can't do this for long! I'm so turned on, I want you inside me before I cum all over you." Felix exclaimed, breathing heavily, his hole pulsating around Changbin's fingers.

"Are you sure Yongbok? I don't want to hurt you. You don't have to rush anything, I am sure I can make you cum more than once." Changbin said with a smirk as he fingered him a little more.

Felix squirmed on Changbin's lap until he couldn't take it anymore. He pushed Changbin back against the bed and straddled him, pulling his boxers down around his knees. His cock sprung up and Felix grinded his lubed hole against the bare shaft for a second before asking in a rushed and desperate tone "Condoms! Where are your condoms hyung?!"

Changbin reached over to the nightstand and pulled one out, handing it to Felix, giggling at his urgent tone as he asked "You want me that bad, huh?"

Felix rolled the condom onto Changbin's thick cock, grinning deviously as he said "I have wanted you for so long and I can't wait anymore. I want this big cock inside of me."

"Come on, your cock is bigger than mine..." Changbin said simply.

"My dick is long but it's thin, I want to feel your thick, meaty cock inside of me. I'm so ready, hyung." Felix said as he smoothed his hands along Changbin's plump pecs, playing with his puffy nipples.

"What happened to all your nerves and shyness?" Changbin asked, chuckling lightly, biting his lip as Felix kept touching his nipples.

"All the blood rushed from my upstairs brain to my downstairs brain, I no longer have the capacity for worry, all I can think about is getting fucked." Felix said crudely.

Changbin laughed as he helped guide Felix down onto his cock. Felix gasped, panting as he tried to relax and slide further down Changbin's shaft. When the entirety of Changbin's length was inside of him, Felix began grinding his hips against him slowly at first.

His breathing increased as he started riding Changbin with reckless abandon, throwing his head back as he enjoyed the feeling of being full. "Oh my God! It feels so fucking good! I love how you feel hyung!" Felix said breathily.

"And you are taking me so well." Changbin grunted as he started thrusting up into Felix. Felix moaned and began jerking his own cock as he felt his prostate being stimulated. He pumped his hand along his dick as he bounced up and down Changbin's cock and before he knew it, his cum was shooting out wildly across the older's chest.

He grinded against Changbin's hips, riding out his orgasm as he said breathlessly "That was so good hyung!" Changbin then began pumping Felix's spent cock again. "W-What are you doing? Oh fuck! Hyung! I just came, w-what are you..." Felix asked frantically as his sensitive cock was jerked rapidly, stopping mid sentence as he felt his orgasm building again. It took him by surprise, he had just cum all over Changbin's chest but he felt like he could cum again already.

Changbin kept pumping his hand along his long shaft as Felix fucked himself on the thick cock inside of him. He cried out in pleasure loudly as he came again in Changbin's hand. He gasped for air as he kept fucking his red and sensitive cock into Changbin's fist, milking out every last drop.

"Fuck! I didn't know I could cum like that!" Felix panted.

Changbin looked up at Felix with fiery eyes, using his clean hand to caress his thin waist and hips as he said "I didn't think you could get any more beautiful but you are even hotter when you cum. I had to see it again."

"Hyung, you are so hot too! I love you, I want to make you cum now! I know this is my first time... What can I do better to make you cum too?" Felix asked sincerely.

"Oh Baby, you don't have to do anything differently, you did so well. I already feel so good." Changbin said sweetly. Felix began grinding and bouncing along Changbin's hard cock again. "Yongbok! Fuck! Slow down! You are going to hurt yourself!" Changbin groaned.

"Please! Hyung! I want to make you cum!" Felix cried as he rode Changbin desperately. Changbin pushed Felix off of him, flipping him onto his back beside him on the bed. "I'm sorry hyung! I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I'm sorry for acting like that, I just wanted to make you feel good..." Felix said, sniffling, on the verge of tears.

Changbin pulled the boxers he had around his knees completely off and settled his body between Felix legs. Felix looked up at him confused as Changbin pushed his thighs further apart and squirted more lube along his shaft saying "Don't cry Baby, I just need a little position change."

He placed his hands on either side of Felix's body and lowered himself down, guiding his throbbing, condomed cock back into his sensitive hole.

Felix winced as Changbin entered him again but quickly adjusted to that full feeling he was growing to love. Changbin thrusted roughly into his tight hole, eyes wound shut, pushing out sweet whines from Felix's lips as he chased his own orgasm now. He rammed into Felix at a ruthless pace as he moaned out "You're so tight! I'm so close Baby!"

With his dick milked dry and his sensitive hole pumped into relentlessly, Felix felt dizzy from overstimulation but he loved the sight of Changbin hovering over him. He loved feeling his muscular body grind against his thin frame, feeling his thick cock filling him and watching his face contort in the most beautiful ways. Changbin opened his eyes to see Felix looking up at him, his expression fucked out and exhausted but his eyes so filled with love. Changbin immediately came at the sight, his hips twitching as he came down from his high, crying "I love you Yongbok! I love you so much!"

"I love you more hyung." Felix said weakly as he pulled Changbin down to kiss his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 4.1K 45
Jisung has a very unfortunate crush on a boy named Lee Minho. Especially when you take into consideration that Han Jisung barely (if ever) leaves his...
5.5K 380 70
I am NOT shipping any of them in real life, it is all just a fanfic. Jisung is always admiring this boy in college with him. His name is... Minho. W...
24.4K 1K 30
In which Changbin is a shy innocent boy. Felix in the other hand is a bad boy, and tries to flirt with Changbin. ~fluff ~smut
266K 10.9K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...