Seongjoong Oneshots🔞

By lil_meowx

Here's a collection of seongjoong oneshots that I wrote based on my imagination. They are smutty, fluffy, or... More

intro
gotta go
lick: part 1
lick: part 2
love language (fluff)
behind the scenes
drunk
slippery
bad boy
slow it down make it bouncy
mine, all mine (fluff)
in the mountains⛰️
paint my body
pussycat
threesome
little twink
just you wait
your majesty: part 1🤴
your majesty: part 2🤴
sexting
self-care night (fluff)
rockstar
puppy
campfire🏕️
scandalous pt.1
fantasy
breed me
valenteez: part 1
valenteez: part 2
valenteez: part 3
working out
sweet and spicy
not so innocent
elevator
self-care night (smut ver.)
jealousy
obsessed with you
bite my neck (ot8)
pick me, alpha
work

room service

1.4K 9 0
By lil_meowx

CW: food play, seonghwa is dressed as a maid + hwa pussy is back. Do not read if you're uncomfortable with this.

*Hwa is bottom, joong is top*

*Hwa's pronouns are they/them*

Seonghwa's fit.

Hongjoong's fit.

Hongjoong is the manager of a well known company. He often travels around the world to collaborate with business partners; many of them invite him as he is very skilled at his work. Hongjoong always wears black and white clothes, along with a waistcoat that wraps round his snatched waist.

On this day, him and his team attended several meetings and conferences. By the time the company dinner was over, it was close to 9pm.

"Mr Kim, it's getting late. We should head back to the hotel," his secretary prompted.

Hongjoong agreed, and they boarded the rolls royce, leaving the restaurant.

Once hongjoong was in his hotel room, he flopped onto the bed and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

He was awoken at 2am by his phone ringing. With a groan, he checked the screen, it was from an unknown number so he ignored it; he was used to receiving a lot of calls from random girls trying to meet up with him.

Just then, his stomach grumbled.
I'm hungryyyy, maybe I should call for room service, he thought. He reached for the telephone on the nightstand. "Hi, can I have a vanilla ice cream sundae brought up to room 2101? Yes, that's all, thanks." He put down the phone and laid back on the bed with a grin, he always craved ice cream at night.

*Knock knock*
"Room service."

Hongjoong leaped off the bed and opened the door. He was met with a tall, slim and elegant looking person, with shoulder length hair tied up in a low ponytail, and dressed in the normal housekeeper's uniform. Their big beautiful eyes staring at him in awe. Happens every time someone sees hongjoong for the first time.

"He-here's your sundae, mr k..kkim," the housekeeper stammered, handing over the tray of dessert.

Hongjoong thanked them. There was something about this person that made him feel a little...

"Since you're here, would you mind washing this for me?" He asked, removing his waistcoat.

"Of co-course not, Mr Kim, wha..whatever you want," the housekeeper replied.

They took the waistcoat from hongjoong and walked back to the housekeeping cart. Hongjoong watched as they bent down to put it on the bottom storage space. Their skirt was so short that he could see what was underneath; the white lace hem of-

"Excuse me, you call this a sundae? It tastes horrible. Make me another one," he scolded, but in fact, he hadn't even taken a bite of it.

"S-sorry, Mr Kim. I wasn't the one who made that. Can I get you something else?"

"Give me a banana spilt. But bring all the ingredients here, I'll make it myself. Thank you," he said firmly, before closing the door.

When the housekeeper returned with another tray, hongjoong pulled them into his room, shutting the door behind them. "Wh-what's wrong, Mr Kim. I-I'm sorry if I did something wrong!"

"You did do something wrong. Walking around with a skirt this short, anyone can see what you're wearing under them," he said, backing the frightened housekeeper up against the door.

"Sorry!! I- I didn't mean to!"

"Take this off," hongjoong instructed, tugging at their uniform. They obeyed, removing the uniform to reveal a maid lingerie outfit.

"Must be hot with so many layers, am I right?"

"I'm I'm used to it."

"Used to it? You're telling me you wear this everyday? Waiting for someone to strip you and fuck you in their room, am I right?"

The housekeeper kept quiet, nodding slightly, eyes fixed on hongjoong's waist.

"What's your name?" Hongjoong asked.

"Seonghwa."

"Can I touch you, seonghwa?"

They nodded.

Hongjoong removed the hair tie and rolled it round his wrist, allowing seonghwa's hair to flow down to his shoulders. He admired their gorgeous figure, using one hand to feel their curves. Then he picked them up, and carried them to the bed.

He sat on the edge, seonghwa sitting on his lap, legs draped on either side of his. He unbuckled his pants and whipped out his cock, telling his maid to stroke it. He began kissing their neck, causing their mouth to hang open, soft moans escaping every so often.

Once fully hard, he used a hand to shift their panty to one side, before putting his cock in. They sank right down, clearly used to being stretched like this. Hongjoong grunted at the tightness around his cock, he held their waist as they rode it in slow rhythms.

"Fuck...seonghwa you feel good. Move faster."

Seonghwa did exactly that, removing hongjoong's tie and unbottoning his white top to kiss his neck.

Hongjoong came really quickly, having not hooked up with someone for over a year. He wasn't done yet.

He flipped seonghwa onto the bed and brought the tray of ingredients over.

"What's your favourite flavour, sweetheart?" He asked, lifting the maid's skirt up.

Seonghwa pointed at the tub of strawberry ice cream, so he opened it and used a spoon to scoop out some of the already melting ice cream, placing it their tummy. They shuddered at the cold, tingly feeling, zaps of pleasure running down their spine, causing them to arch their back. Hongjoong took the opportunity to massage seonghwa's pussy over their underwear. His finger drew circles, lines and flowers on the maid's sensitive area, watching it get mores and more wet.

When the ice cream fully melted, he licked it off their stomach, sending even more chills down their spine despite of the warmth. Then he grabbed the chocolate syrup, opened the cap and drizzled some into and around seonghwa's mouth. Still massaging their pussy, he leaned in to connect their lips. Both of them could taste the rich, delicious chocolate on their tongues, the syrup making the kiss extra slippery and sloppy. Seonghwa moaned into his lips, quietly whimpering when hongjoong gently nibbled on their tongue.

"Mr...Mr Kim, please, take off your shirt," seonghwa begged.

Hongjoong ripped the white shirt off, immediately placing his mouth back on seonghwa's chocolate stained lips. Without realising, he'd inserted his finger up their pussy, stimulating the clit with his thumb.

"Aah-ah! Fuck me..please! Do me, do me all you want!" Seonghwa begged.

Hongjoong stripped their panties, used his saliva to lube the necessary parts, before putting his cock in. He thrusted in and out, watching seonghwa's eyes roll backwards with each thrust. To soothe them, he stroked their milky thighs and round ass.

Then he grabbed the banana on the tray and peeled it. He prodded it on his maid's lips, waiting for them to close them around the banana. When they finally did, he poured more chocolate syrup and watched seonghwa suck on it, licking with their chocolate coated tongue, the syrup dripping down their chin and neck. He wanted that to be his cum.

He pounded harshly into his maid, one hand holding onto the bed frame for support.

"Se-seonghwa I'm close..will you let me- ugh...haa..cum on your face?"

Seonghwa practically cried yes, and hongjoong pulled out, quickly adjusting himself over them, stroking himself a bit before he came on their face. Just as he wished, his cum dribbled down seonghwa's chin, pooling at their throat.

"Beautiful...you look beautiful," he praised, laying next to seonghwa as they catched their breaths.

"I wore this on purpose," seonghwa admitted, cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

Hongjoong laughed. "Mission accomplished I guess. By the way, do you mind taking it off? I wanna see your body."

Seonghwa sat up and stripped the lingerie off themselves. His skin was so soft, silky, just like his thighs.

Hongjoong couldn't control himself, he pinned them back on the bed and scooped more ice cream onto their chest. He licked every last bit. Then seonghwa did the same on his chest.

Hongjoong didn't end up eating his banana split or his sundae. Everything melted by the time they put their clothes back on.

"I'm gonna miss you," seonghwa said before hongjoong left.

"Me too, let's meet again next time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 178 8
just a collection of oneshots that I write for the fun of it...no promises but feel free to make requests! *smut warning haha they're all smut *cross...
166K 1.8K 26
(@woahhwa on tumblr) contains mature content; read at your own consent; requests open :D
70.9K 1.6K 47
Just some Sanhwa/Hwasan oneshots 🛑 boy×boy, don't like, don't read simple.🛑 🚨 THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION 🚨 ¡Slow updates! (Sorry) Not the world's...
40.8K 461 17
Ateez sickfics cause I'm bored. These shouldn't be taken seriously,it's just for fun. Hope you enjoy.