One Summer Day (BWWM)

By akuaaaadan

Cléo is in her junior year of college. She's sworn of love because she never truly saw it in a positive aspec... More

CHARACTER LIST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 35

828 37 4
By akuaaaadan

"Hi."

Is all he said and all I could do was stand there frozen. I couldn't believe that he was here. I just stood there staring at him, not saying anything.

I open the door and allow him to walk in, no words were exchanged between us and that went on for about 15 minutes before he broke it.

I hear him inhale. "I know that this is long overdue but it's better I do this now before I lose you ...forever." He pauses. "I'm so so sorry Cléo. I have no excuse for how I treated you that day. You did everything right and I decided to be childish and selfish. I was only thinking about myself in the moment and didn't try to hear things from your perspective. I didn't come to see you earlier because I wanted to give you space, but as selfish as it may sound I can't stay away from you for too long. This week has felt like a year being away from you."

"I know this is very selfish of you to ask but can you please forgive me? We don't have to go back to what it was before." He says hesitantly. "I just can't imagine my life without you in it. I need you in my life Cléo."

I gasp softly. His confessing felt so raw. I felt my eyes dampen a little. I try to hold back my tears. "Why did you act like that, the day I came over ? What did I do for you to act like I meant nothing to you?"  I ask the question that had been nagging me the past week.

He rakes his hand through his hair. "You weren't at fault at all. It was just how I processed everything."

"You're not answering my question." I feel myself getting mad all over again.

He sighs. "I was jealous."

Silence. I stare at him in silence and shock.

"This all happened because you were jealous and you couldn't explain that to me." I say trying not to yell at him.

He gets up moving closer to me and grabs my hand. "If you give me the chance to now I'll explain everything to you." He says and I look down at our conjoined hands. I missed his touches.

"Go on."

He exhales deeply before he starts. "In high school I really liked this girl her name was Alexa. I had liked her since my freshman year. There wasn't anything special about her really, all I knew was that I liked her. I think I made it pretty obvious that I liked her but she never bat her eye in my direction. That was until my junior year when puberty hit me. I grew taller, my acne cleared up, and I had recently started going to the gym."

"I started to get a lot of attention, but it didn't really matter until I got her attention. We started dating and at first it was enjoyable until she started being overtly sexual. I would brush her off, but then it became too much."

"I had come back from practice one day to find Alexa all over Tako. At first I couldn't process what was going on. My best friend and my girlfriend ? The two people I trusted in the world betraying me, I couldn't believe it. I was so mad I didn't talk to both of them. Tako came over and explained everything to me. How Alexa was always giving him suggestive looks whenever I didn't pay attention. Or how she was overly touchy with him when I wasn't around. When I confronted her about it, she denied it claiming that Tako was lying and just wanted to break us up, but I knew Tako, and he would never do that."

"When she knew that antics didn't work on me anymore she finally admitted that she never really wanted to be with me. She was with me because she wanted to get with Tako and she said and I quote, "The sex was good." Initially I was mad but then that anger turned to insecurity. I started spiraling thinking that there was something wrong with me and that Tako was the better than me and I found myself constantly comparing myself to him. It even caused a drift in our friendship but we got over that."

"I thought I had moved on past it, healed from it, but when I came back that day and found you and Tako hugging it just took me back to that time in my life, and then I spiraled, but that doesn't excuse how I treated you and for that I'm truly sorry. And I know it may seem like comparing you to Alexa, which is far from it. It's just the situation." He says softy and I just sit there processing everything he had to said to me.

I chuckled dryly. "I guess both our past relationships are preventing our future relationships are interfering with our future ones." I say.

"I also want to apologize."

He furrows his brows, "Apologize? Apologize for what? You did nothing wrong." 

"I broke up with you."

"That's nothing to apologize for that's normal-"

"No, I need to apologize. I was so quick to break up with you at the first sign of adversity, I guess it's a trauma response." I play his fingers.

"So I'm sorry for breaking up with you." I say softly.

"I'm sorry for letting my insecurities ruin what we had." He says.

"Have." I correct.

"Huh?"

"You said had, like what we had is over, so I'm correcting you by saying have."

He sit there silently as if processing what I said to him. "Y-you still want to be with me after all of this?" He questions softly.

I nod softly. Finally having the courage to look him in the eye again.

"Can I hug you?" He asks almost unsure.

I don't answer him but instead I throw my arms around his neck and just breathe in his familiar scent. His arms make their way around my waist and he carries me into his lap. He sighs in content.

"I missed you."

We both find ourselves in my bedroom, just basking in each other's presence. Our hands intertwined, and our legs wrapped around one another. 

"I like your hair." I chuckle in response.

"Thank you, I've been wanting to just let my natural hair breathe. All I've done are wigs and braids all summer." 

"Well out of all the hairstyles you've done, I like this one the best." He says softly looking into my eyes. 

"Thank you." I say in the same tone looking up in his eyes. 

My eyes travel to his lips that look rather inviting. He chuckles and his lips move and I dart my eyes back to his. 

"Can I kiss you." I ask lowly.

He gently lets go of my fingers and his hand makes its way up my neck cupping my cheek and his soft lips finally make their way on mine. 

Our lips mould into each other and it's like we were never separated. It started off slow but as we continued kissing it became more passionate and heated. My hands tag at the roots of his head as he groans into my mouth. He gets on top of me and starts kissing down my neck, biting and sucking a long the way. 

He stops at the top of my button down shirt. "Can I?" He asks huskily.

I nod my head not trust my voice. He opens each button slowly still keeping his eye on me before he dives in and our lips meet again. I feel my shirt fall off my shoulders and I'm left half bare in front of him.

"You're beautiful moró." He mutters kissing down my neck and into the valley of my chest. I suck in my breath. My hands grab the end of his shirt and lift it off of him watching as his chest and arms flex. I can't help but stare up him with pure lust and love in my eyes. 

"Can I touch you?" I ask and he grabs my hand and puts it on his chest. I grab my hands all the way down before I reach the band of the sweats he's wearing. His grip on my body tightens. 

"F*ck me." He groans into my neck.

And let's just say I did just that.

I woke up to a heavy feeling on my chest. I open my eyes and adjust to the bright light coming through the curtain. I groan trying to block out the rays from piercing my eyes. I feel movement and look down to see a lump under my shirt.

There is no way this man is under my shirt. 

"Roman." I say hoarsely. I get no response.

"Roman." He says nothing but I feel lips on my boob.

"Roman." I groan again and he pushes his head through the top of my shirt and smiles at me cheekily.

"Good morning my love." He says hoarsely and I close my legs together. Damn Cléo when did you become such a needy whore.

"What are you doing under my shirt?" I question him.

"I just wanted to be close to you." And he pecks my lips.

I stare at him in awe, "You were pretty close to me last night. And you were as close as you can get to me." I say referring to the passionate night that we shared.

"No that's not close enough. I need to be in your skin. Being away from you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, so I'm making up for the lost time." He starts kissing down my neck past my breast and stops right on top of my pelvis. He pecks right on top of it and I inhale deeply closing my legs.

He grips my legs and spread them open. "Don't hide from me moró, I want to see all of you."

And that's how we spent the rest of the day.

✪ 

I wake up for the second time today and this time it's significantly darker. I rise and rub my eyes and look to see that Roman isn't around. My heart drops and I feel my eyes moisten. There's no way he just came for..

My thoughts are cut off when I see Roman come in with his sweat pants lowly hanging on his hips. He looks at me and smiles and I feel my heart beat slow down.

"Hi baby." He says coming to me and softly caressing my face. I lean into his touch and sigh.

"I thought you left." I croak not looking at him.

He puts his fingers under my chin and raises it so we're looking at each other. "I'm not going anywhere my love. I can't stand being away from you." He says and I can't help but sniffle. I circle my arms around him and the blanket on my body drops. I gasp and try to pull away to conceal myself.

"It's not like I haven't seen anything already." I smack his chest and he laughs at me.

I attempt to get up but it seems like all the strength in my legs vanishes. I hear a snicker and give Roman the meanest glare. "You did this to me." I huff sitting back in the bed.

"If I recall you were the one saying, Roman don't stop, please." He says in a high pitched voice trying to sound like me.

"I do not sound like that." I roll my eyes.

"I'm just kidding baby. Come here." He says and he carries me bridal style into the bathroom. 

"I'm gonna run you a bath okay." He says sweetly like he wasn't just making fun of me. I nod he pecks my forehead.

He gently put me on the toilet and starts running me a bath. I watch him and smile softly. I think I love Roman. Like I'm actually falling in love with him. 

My train of thought is burst when he says something.

"Hm?"

He chuckles, "I asked if you were hungry baby. Are you okay? Do you need me to get you anything ?" I shake my head no.

He cups my face and pecks my lips softly. I close my eyes enjoying the moment. He leans his forehead against mine and looks me in my eyes. 

His eyes are filled with so much joy and admiration. "I'm so happy to have you back." He says softly.

"As am I." I say connect our lips together.

SOOOOOO THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER WOOT WOOOT. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTERRRR!! PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539 17 9
Since yanna was a little girl all she ever wanted was to be loved and respected. All she wants to do is survive, but between her relationship with fa...
17.3K 705 20
Sapnap, a notoriously sullen computer science major, is attending North Carolina State University, along with his roommate and long-time internet fri...
489 40 20
Violet lives a messed up life and thinks that she doesn't deserve anything good. Her bestfriend Katie thinks otherwise and tries to remind her every...
13.8K 660 22
Summer Brinkley is thrilled to be promoted to a job in California, where her best friend from college lives. She is sad to find out Dana won't be the...