Jenna Ortega Imagines/ One sh...

By LifewK

One shots of Jenna and her characters. Smut, fluff, angst all in this book. More

Second chance (J.O)
I'm here (V.C)
Chrismas (W.A)
Trust issues (J.O)
#1 Photographer (J.O)
A/N
Hurt (W.A)
Request are open
Jealous (T.C)*
Situationship (V.C)
Rumor (J.O)
Long distance (V.C)
Behind the scenes (T.C)
Second chance pt2. (J.O)
Parts???
Dinner? (J.O) 1/4
Can you wake up? (J.O) 2/4
What about me? (J.O) 3/4
One last time (J.O) 4/4
Just one (W.A)
Happy birthday (T.C)
The contract (J. O) 1/?
So we doing this 2/?
Time spent 3/?
it's fake remember 4/?
I'm fine 5/?
The what if's? 6/?
Romania 7/?
Don't play with my heart 8/?
Long Distance 9/?
New Addition 10/?
Happy holidays 11/12
Mind Reader 12/12
Is it our time? (T.C)
Betrayal is best served cold (W.A)
Possessive (J.O)*
More than just a game (V.C)
Her bodyguard (J.O)
Quick question?!?!
Her bodyguard pt.2 (J.O)
Book in the works (J.O)
Sickness and through health (J.O)
Her bodyguard pt 3 (J.O)
What could've been (T.C)

Emmy's (J.O)*

1.5K 23 0
By LifewK

Y/n pov

I haven't really talked to my girlfriend all day except for a good morning text and I can't wait to see you later text but other than that it's been radio silence.

I tried to call her just to see her for a sec but she responded with a text "sorry love I'm getting ready see you in a bit."

I know I sound a bit clingy but to be completely honest I don't care. But I pushed those feelings aside and I started getting ready for the Emmy's too.

My hair and makeup team just got done and now I'm about to get dressed. I wanted a pantsuit to for tonight instead of a dress because recently that's all I've been wearing so I wanted to switch it up. Me and my stylist decided on a dior emerald green pantsuit.

I was in the car when I got a call.

"Hello"
"Hey babe I hope I'm not interrupting anything but I needed to hear your voice before I get out of the car." Awwww
"Love no need to explain yourself and plus I missed you. I'm headed to to the event right now. Is everything ok?"
" Yes I'll see you in a bit, I love you"
"I love you too"

This woman will be the death of me.

We arrived to the event and once I stepped out the car all eyes of the paparazzi turned to me. All I heard was "Y/N over here!!!", "To your left!!" "Your right!" When I looked over to my right, I seen her staring right at me with a little smile on her face. I smiled at her and at the cameras and before walking away I gave a wink.

Once I was done with the carpet I met up with the beautiful girl. "You know it's rude to just stare right?" "Well I wouldn't be staring if my girlfriend didn't look so good in this pantsuit." Her eyes looking me up and down. I smiled and gave her a light kiss.

She said that her mom had got a drink and that she'll be back in a bit. "Are you ready?" "For??" She asked with a bit of confusion on her face. "I don't wanna jinx it so I can't say it out loud. But are you ready?" She quietly said ohhhhh and nodded her head.

I had a couple of interviews, so did Jenna. At the end of mine I saw Natalie talking and waiting for Jenna to get done with her interview. When I walked up, Jenna had just finished and was walking with her mom in my direction. "Hey girls why don't we go inside and find our seats yeah?"

Jenna had presented an award with THE Sheryl Lee Ralph and afterwards when she sat down she told me and her mom "I just presented with THEEEE Sheryl Lee Ralph" in a fast whisper. Even though the girl has been in a whole interview with her.

Later on in the night it was time for her category that she was nominated for. The presenters said the nominees and then said the winner sadly Jenna didn't win this one.

Later in the night my category that I was nominated for was next. "And the award goes to... Y/n Y/l/n" when I say utter shock i mean utter shock. I stood up and hugged Jenna "congrats baby" was all I heard in the mist of the clapping.

I got on stage and was handed the Emmy and a couple side hugs and congratulations. I made my way to the mic "Wow... I wasn't expecting this, I was just grateful to be nominated with all of the incredible talented people. I just want to say thank you to my parents and my lovely girlfriend for supporting me and motivating me everyday. Also would like to thank my team, the crew, the directors, the writers, and everyone who supported me and the movie. Once again I'm truly thankful for this, good night."

After the event there was a after party that me and Jenna went to, her mom went back to the hotel. For someone who just turned 21 a few months ago Jenna really knows how to party but she didn't really drink to to much. Me on the other handddd. She texted her mom that she was staying with me tonight.

I wasn't drunk but I wasn't tipsy either. Jenna was just tipsy so getting back to my room was bit of a struggle and a whole bunch of laughs and giggles. Eventually we made it to my room.

Jenna pov

She sat on the bed and looked at me with dark lustful eyes. I laughed "y/n not tonight love your way to drunk" she stood up from the bed and she was taller than me so she was hovering a bit. She caressed my cheek lightly "you look good" she said bluntly.

"Thank you baby but let's get you ready for bed" y/n pouted "ion want to get ready for bed I want to be in the bed, with you" her hand caressed my cheek then to my neck. "Please baby..." I smiled and laughed a little "y/n go to sleep" I helped her take off her pantsuit and passed her some clothes. She helped me take off my dress. She light kissed my shoulder and then my neck. She pulled away and gave me one of her shirts.

She laid down in defeat and rolled away from me. Even though she's two years older she acts like a little kid when she doesn't get her way. I laid down and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer "don't pout love" I kissed the back of her neck and she shook her head and pulled away.

She turned around to me and her eyes were still filled with lust but she just held eye contact and didn't make a move. I felt like she was holding back something, like she's been trying to tell me something but hasn't got the chance. "What's going on in the pretty head of yours?"

"I- well, I feel like we haven't had time for each other... and I felt some distance between us...I miss you, I miss us." My heart broke because she was right and I also felt some distance between us but like it was mostly because of our schedules. "I also felt the distance between us but it's just because we haven't had time for each other because of our schedules baby, I miss you too, I apologize for not giving you the attention you deserve."

Her eyes lightened and became more gentle "Jenna you don't have to apologize for both of our schedules being crazy, we have no control over that, I don't wanna make you feel like I deserve all your attention, because that wasn't my point and I know you have a lot on your plate and I don't wanna add to that just because I'm clingy right now."

Digesting every word she said and took a minute to answer "You know one of the things I love most about you is your consideration for others and how if something is bothering you but you know that person has a lot going on you won't say anything because you know it could make them feel bad, but baby that not the case right now. We both feel the distance and I want to change that so if I want to give you all my attention, then I will no matter how hard you say your fine your gonna get all the kisses and cuddles.

She smiled at that last part, she pulled me close and kissed my forehead. I looked up and I kissed her lightly, but that light kiss turned into something more. And when we pulled away her eyes filled with lust. She kissed me again this time more hungrier than the last.

She pulled away "you still don't wanna have sex" I laughed "shut up and kiss me" she kissed me and then my jawline and her head dropped down to my neck. At this point she was on top of me. After some hickeys she pulled away "You sure?" I nodded "I need words love" "yes"

Her hands made their way to the hem of my shirt and she took it off and then hers. She went back to work on my neck and then she started sucking on my collar bone. Her lips trailed down to my breast and she rolled my nipple in between her fingers while her mouth was on the other. Fuck it felt amazing "fuck y/n" she switch to the other side and did the same.

She pulled away "I haven't even started yet my love" she began to trail again and kissed my abdomen lightly, she got to my panty line before looking up once more "yes, fuck me please y/n" she smiled and kissed my panty line and then removed them. Her hands rubbed my thighs and she kissed my inner thighs. She got closer and she started to suck my clit, "ohhhh fuck y/n"

She kept eating me out and she started rubbing my clit. Removing her tongue and replacing them with her fingers and began to curl her fingers inside me. She kissed me and I tasted myself on her tongue. Fuck I'm about to cum, my walls clench around her fingers "come on baby just a little bit longer" my back arched and she kept culling her fingers, and she started kissing my neck again. "Baby I can't hold it" she kept going "let it out love" "ohhhh fuck" I cummed on her fingers.

She let me ride out my high and then removed her fingers. She sucked her fingers clean and then gave me a light kiss before getting up and going into the bathroom. She came back with a wet washcloth and sat on the bed. The towel was warm and she cleaned me up and threw it to the side.

She laid back down holding me and rubbing my back. I looked at her and she was just looking up at the ceiling "don't tell me your thinking about round two" she laughed and looked down at me "no, just thinking about how grateful I am for you, and having the opportunities to do what I love. I even got a Emmy Jenna, a fucking Emmy like whatttt."

I looked at her in aw "I know baby and I'm so proud of you." She smiled "I love you so much like sometimes I feel like a don't deserve you, and other times your all mine"

"I love you too, and you do deserve me y/n, it's always going to be you."

"Your gonna be the death of me Ortega"

"Oh I know y/l/n"

"Good night my love"

"Good night Pookie"

"Ain't no way you just called me Pookie?"

"And did" we both laughed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day

"Why can't I just go with you" she looked at me "I know baby but you and your mom are going back home and I'm going back home too." I sat on her bed "but like you and me can drive to yours and stay and then go to my parents" "baby so you just gonna let your mom travel back home by herself" "nooo"

Jennaortega

liked by therealy/n, trulyyourz and 1,596,302 others
I'm so thankful and grateful for being nominated and going to Emmy's with my beautiful mother and saw talented and amazing people win. Also would like to thank Dior.

Emmameyers: gorgeous I miss you

Jenna4evermine: you looked amazing in that dress

Natalieortega: love you my world traveler💜

Therealy/n: 😍

Therealy/n

liked by jennaortega, yourztruly and 1,489,259 others
I'm so grateful for all the love and support. I'm thankful for being nominated and winning an Emmy. I got to experience this wonderful event once again and saw talented and amazing people also win. I love you guys and stay safe.

Y/nstan: my women right here
^y/nsndjenna4l: yk damn well 🤦‍♀️

Marsaimartin: TWOOOOO that's my best friend y'all!!!!

Jennaortega: 😍🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 86 18
Jandy one shots Smut is 🌶 Fluff is 🥺 Angst is 💀 Same as the Londy one shots book I have
42.3K 1K 75
This is a oneshot book for female characters of the walking dead game.
141K 2.2K 36
Contains smut, angst, fluff and whatever else. Written in the you form! Reader is classified as female sorry...
11.1K 618 200
Peterick Oneshots! Fluff, smut, and angst! Book has been finished and there is a second one.