As Old as time, second part

By CoolCat3646

What would happen if Harry Potter had a brother and he is the boy who lived ? What if he had already had 22... More

Ice
Failure and Success
Prodigy
Back to the past
Connections
Unchangeable
Tragedy
A Problem in England
Magic Eating Aliens
Calling in The Big Guns
Rescue Mission
Little Monster
Bad Influence
Codenames
Information
Archers
Setting Up
Captured
Hostage
Escape
Trip To The Moon
Judoon on The Moon
Investigation
Revelation
Truth
Power
Rats
Leader
Tracking
Meeting Sally
Little Brother
Watson
The Game
Medicine
Christmas Time
Killer Tree
Lessons In Law
Blood Manipulation
Sword Fight
School Spirit
Strange Happenings
Reporting
Gathering Power
Saving Reapers
Business
Plane
Landing
Proposition
Party
Protection
Disguise
Run In
Planning
Deity
The Wolf
The Library
Spoliers
River
Conscious
Tainted Shadows
Control
Human
Charlotte
Saved
Diamonds
New Life
Responsibilities
Departures and Commitments
Children
Virus
Supernatural
Mother Dearest
Another Winchester
Healing
Cases
Vampire
Imposter
Trickster
Poison
Undercover
Birthday
Beach
The Hammer
Teams
On Board
At Sea
Peace Talks
Fans
Ghost Boys
Busy
Runaway Train
Dad
Blue
Loss And Gain
Blood
Break in
Reunited
Transformation
A New School
New Creatures
Dragon
Myths
Giant Spider
Hidden
What's A Little Angelic Manipulation
Battle
Find Him
Mermaids
Getting Help
Learning
Talks
Principals
Water Dragon
Grimm
Red Riding Hood
Talks With Wesen
Lost Boy
Election
Attention
Decontamination
Weddings and The Beach
Mothers and Babies
Ice Skating
Bronze
Law
Killer Robot
Hospital
Spider Powers
Ghost Hunting And Celebrations
The Accord
Nat's Sister
The Red Room
Shared Knowledge
The Ancient One
Celebrations of Life And Of Love
The Wedding
Expecting

Leak

57 6 1
By CoolCat3646

Skià pov

We have had several more run-ins with the yokai that seems to think that Rikuo is his biggest foe. Including once when they tried to attack the manor. They did not succeed though because of the wards that I set up years ago that blocks anyone who has bad intentions for the clan.

They also tried to attack the local deities but I made sure to protect them as well. Their shrines were destroyed however leaving them unhoused. I made some of the clan members rebuild their shrines bringing the deities and the clan closer together.

The stronger clan members have been put in charge of guarding the different parts of the city. Humans must be protected from the knowledge of Yokai as that will make my life harder. Rikuo's friends have been moved into the manor to be kept safe as well.

In the last few days secrets and plans have been leaked to the yokai we are fighting. It is clearly by someone high up but not old enough to know much about me. I decided to investigate it and it led me to a bar run by the Nekos in the clan. I change my appearance to something unassuming and let out just enough of my aura to be read as non human before entering.

Inside I see many customers and many staff so there are many options for who is leaking the information and who is gathering it from them. I carefully scan the area for yokai that don't belong to the clan and go from there.

I eliminate any yokai that are not talking to anyone or are only talking to other yokai that don't belong to the clan. Leaving just a few. That is when I notice a female yokai talking to a very drunk high level member of the clan, one that I am not very familiar with as he is definitely much younger than many of the high level members. I get a table close to them and order a cup of sake.

I carefully listen to their conversations and over hear things that confirm my thoughts. "And the person that the supreme commander left a human in charge can you believe that?" The member of our clan says to her and she smiles menacingly before quickly covering it and checking that no one saw. I make sure that she doesn't suspect me and knock the member of our clan out in a way that makes it seem like he passed out drunk before leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 804 29
Harry Potter has already lived one life- gone to the past to live another and has now returned to live his third- or rather redo his first. Except h...
88.6K 3.4K 19
[2] Diverging Paths: Perseus Jackson, also known as Percy, left his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry feeling happy and confid...
392K 12K 48
What if James Potter didn't really die the day of October 31st? James was spared taken away by Hydra, where became an experiment. There he met Wanda...
52.7K 1.1K 35
Percy finds out that he is a descendant from a very powerful dark wizard. And because he is the only person that is half demigod and half wizard, the...