You fell first, I fell harder...

Oleh Luke_Whiterock

Large collection of wenclair oneshots, ranging from super short to super long. Hope you enjoy! Mostly Agere... Lebih Banyak

"Would it be all right if I borrowed your sweater? It smells like you."
"How about something warm? It will help you sleep."
"I waxed the floors, grab your fluffy socks."
Midnight mayhem (Angest)
Thalassophobia (Part 1/2)
Thalassophobia (Part 2/2)
Summertime gay panic
Denial
Your body is better than mine
All stares align
Maybe this wasn't the best way
Handyman
Little
Mates
Beds
Hugs
Pets and kisses
Playdate
THANK TWITTER
I'M NOT OKAY
Woof?
The way my mouth fell open
Would you call it coming out. (requested)
Seizure.
Laying
Body vibrator
Bleed
Eat or I will make you
Never enough
If i knew
Romance in the air
Pictionary
Swimming
Ppl on tiktok being slay
Crying prank
Rain
You drew stars, around my... freckles?οΏΌ
Theres just inches in between us
Stollen stuffie
Numb
The signals tyler should have been looking for.
Haunted
Sensual food tasting
Frostbite
Pumpkin carving
This is Halloween, everybody scream.
Blue and red makes purple
Depression
Tomato sauce
Mute
Scars
Obsessed
I still remember, third of december.
"Kiss me"
Classification
Ilness
Don't let me down
Closet confessions
Drunkn kisses
On this day
Chaque fois
Fears of fire (1/2)
Fears of fire (2/2)
Hearing aids
All eyes are on you
Such a trick
Punishment
Under the bed
Kick
Pancakes

Almond trail mix

504 8 4
Oleh Luke_Whiterock

Prompt: Just puppy Wednesday being given treats by her owner.
Y'all asked for this, I give.

Wednesday turned her head to the side, letting the collar be clipped around her neck. Her head pound, but she just closed her eyes and tried to ignore her brain telling her to stop submitting, fight back.

"Open your eyes, puppy," Enid said, her hand stroking over Wednesday's hair.

She forced them open, just sitting there. At least she was warm, havinh chosen some thick black jeans and a striped hoodie to put on this morning.

"Come here!" Enid snapped her fingers, somehow having made it to the other side of the room already, kneeling at the table she had set up. Odd, she rarely put herself in a position where she would be at the same hight or lower than Wednesday.

The girl crawled over, nuzzling into her owners mid section as she reached her. A satisfied growl slipped out of her mouth at the warmth.

"Good girl, do you want to try something?"

"Arf!"

"That's what I thought." Enid stood up, leaving her pup on the floor. "Okay, here I have a table with a bunch of treats on it. Costco stopped carrying that dried mango you like, so I need to find another treat for you. Can we do that?"

Wednesday nodded, wiggling her butt so the tail clipped to her pants would move. She could smell something good under the sheets.

"I'm going to explain how this works now. I have the treats, and I'm going to give you one. If you like it a lot, you will tap your paw on the table, if you like it a little, you're going to wag your tail, and if you don't like it, you are going to do nothing, got it?"

She nodded, trying to get her nose closer to the sheet so she could smell it better.

"And no talking." Well that was always a rule.

Wednesday watched intently as the sheet was removed, revealing seven little cups. The good smell was coming from the second one.

Taking a little brown pebble looking thing from the first cup, Enid placed it in her hand and held it out in a fist. "Paw?"

Reaching up, Wednesday tapped the hand with her 'paw', glad when the hand opened. Gently, she took the thing into her mouth, chewing. Chocolate covered raisin, slightly too sweet. She wagged her tail.

"Such a good puppy, eh?" She picked something up from the good smelling cup. "Open your mouth."

The thing was placed into her mouth, slightly spicy at first, though it had a more sour after taste. Clearly something on a chickpea. It smelt a bit better than it tasted. Still good though. She hit the table.

"Ohh okay."

The next one was cashews, nothing, than was dried peppers, definitely nothing, followed by honey chips, disgusting, and uncooked pasta, that earned a slight tail wag.

"You really don't like any of this, do you?" She felt Enid's hand on her head, scratching her behind the ears. "One last thing to try, okay?"

She dug a small handful of things out of the last cup. "This is more then one thing, but their all small, okay?"

She made her roll over for the final one, letting her take the food from her hand when finished. The flavours were nice together, a hint of shredded almonds, perhaps a dark chocolate chip, some granola. She banded her paw against the table loudly, delighted.

"You like that one?" Enid started to stack the paper cups together, tossing them in the trash behind her when finished.

The puppy grinned and pressed her nose against her owners foot, rubbing her head up and down her leg.

"Aww, you're always so good for me, aren't you."

All she could do was sit there, unable to talk. Honestly, the headspace of a puppy took away most of her fears, worry's. She didn't want to get out. She was safe, protected. Always.

A/n: tomorrows chapter should be longer, it will be in my Jenna x Reader book.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

170K 3.7K 91
All 97 parts are oneshots with random topics here and there, angst, fluff, and small smut in the book. Be aware that the mature rating on this was pu...
9.2K 279 12
Wenclair fake dating AU!! After a long call with her parents, Wednesday has concluded that they have gone mentally insane. In the mist of the moment...
46.4K 1.1K 25
Starts the winter after season 1 ends 🫒 LOTS of fluff with some angst πŸ₯Ή There will be NO smut, so leave if that's why you're here 🀨 I DO NOT OWN A...