Love Beyond Nature๐ŸŒผ

Par aqsabutt07

Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ One day a b... Plus

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 2๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 3๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 5๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 6๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 7๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 8๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 9๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 10๐ŸŒผ
Chpater 11๐ŸŒผ
Chapter 12๐ŸŒผ

Chapter 4๐ŸŒผ

1.8K 168 536
Par aqsabutt07

Kook came back home after getting all the necessary things...toys and food for him and his baby snowball.....

He reached home and open the door and went inside....

Kook:"babyy daddyy is home...where are you??? Snowball ...."he shout calling the cub while looking around in the living room but saw no one and get confused...

Kook:"babyyy daddyy is back where are you darling.."he said confused....he put the groceries on the kitchen counter and heard shuffling behind him he tunred around just to get attack by someone or more like his baby cub who jumped in his arms snuggling closer to his neck sniffing him and licking his neck eagerly purring in his hold....

He smiled widely helding his baby more close but then he felt something wet on his shoulder and frowned.....

He tried to pull the cub away from his neck to see his face as he was shivering in his hold but the cub latched on his more tightly clutching his collar hardly in his smol paws refusing to let go while sobing softly making kook worried and his heart hurts hearing his baby's cries....

Kook:"baby what happened why are you crying are you okay....let daddy see your pretty face...did my baby missed me that much hmm...were you scared princess..."he asked softly patting his smol bum and the cub growls softly snuggling more into his neck...

Kook:"aww im sorry darling daddy missed you too...i will not leave you alone again i promisee...forgive daddyy please and let daddy see your gorgeous face now.."he said kissing the cubs ear softly making the cub whine and he slowly looked at kook who cooed at the adorable bean...his doe eyes were teary and his pink tiny snout was red because of crying...

He gently kiss his smol pink snout and the cub whine...and kook was ready to faint as he swears he saw the cub pouting...

Kook:"why i started seeing things....oh my God...who gonna beleive me ??? They will think im gone mad...if i tell them that my cub is sassy shows tantrums to me get mad at me whines all the time and get shy as well??? Am i normal??? Or is it normal for a cub to do all these things? "He thought crying internally and the cub was looking at him innocently titling his head pawing his face to grab his attention making him smile... and he shrugged his thoughts...

Kook:"well who cares if they gonna believe me or not...i know what i saw and im just gonna beleive it..."he smile bopping his cub's smol snout making his cub scrunch his face cutely...

He again kiss his baby's tiny snout but the cub growls and leans closer to kook's face who stood still and the cub came face to face to him putting his smol mouth on kook's lips making a "chu" sound and then started licking his lips softly...making kook broked into a wide smile ....

Kook:"aww so my baby wanted a kissie hmm my naughty baby...i thought my baby get shyy shy kissing me on the lips but i see now my baby is being bold enjoying the kisses...."he said cheekily making the cub growl who pulled away and slap kook on his cheek with his tiny paw huffing and jumped out of his arms going towards the room swinging his smol bum leaving a dumbfound kook in the living room...

Kook:"d-did he jusy slapped me again??? Did i said something wrong??? Am i that bad...what i even did to deserve this treatment all the time..."he said putting a hand on his cheek looking at the direction where his baby went while pouting....

Kook:"babyy...baby im sorryy i was just teasing you...baby you can kiss me however you wantt come back im sorryy...pleasee dont mad at mee babyyyyy...."he said running towards the room looking for his baby...

He went inside the room and stopped on his track when he saw his t-shirt laying on the floor but he remembered he change his clothes in the closet and not in the room then how it came here ???

He shrugged his thoughts and looked around and saw his baby was sitting on the bed licking his paws looking mad???

He slowly went towards the bed and sat beside his baby who huff and looked away totally ignoring his presence while his bum facing kook making him pout....

Kook:"babyyy....snowballl...darling....my baby bun look im sorry...i was just teasing you princess please look at daddy...daddyy is sorry..."he said softly tapping the cub's bum who didn't budge busy licking his paws....like he didnt even heard kook

Kook:"so you not gonna look at me ??? Okay then i will do it my way ..."he said smirking and held the cubs leg gently pulling him closer to him hovering over the cub helding his smol paws in his both hand smirking...

The cub shrieked growling at kook looking at him with wide bambie eyes confused by the sudden action....the cub wiggel in kooks hold growling at him wiggling his tiny legs and tail but of course couldn't able to reach kook and failed to free himself from kook's hold making kook cooed at his baby...

Kook:"now now babyy...how you gonna get away from me huh...i will not let you gooooo now...aww stop wiggling my tiny baby...now daddy have captured you and i will not let you goo till i get my kissie...."he said smirking making the cub looked at him with wide puppyy eyes titling his head looking cute as hell making kook's heart burst in uwuwu....

(A/N: like this....please imagine the cub laying down on his back 🌚)

Kook:"uh huh darling...not gonna work on me...i will get my kissie anyway..."he said and attack the cub with lots of kisses who whine wiggling in his hold and growl that more heard like giggles???

Kook pulled away and saw his baby breathing heavily looking at him with wide bambie eyes...he leaned down and pressed his lips to his baby's smol mouth who immediately stopped wiggling and pulled his smol tongue out licking kook's lips eagerly...

Kook chuckled internally and let his baby lick his lips all he wants and freed his paws from his hold and the cub immediately held his face with his tiny paws in place and started to lick his lips more eagerly while purring and whinning cutely under him....

After few minutes the cub pulled away and looked at kook who was already looking at him with heart eyes smilling like a fool making the cub whine who turned around hidding his face behind his tiny paws...whinning shyly...

Kook:"aww is my baby shy shy now...after kissing daddy for a long time now my baby is blushing that's not fair princess..."he said chuckling lifting the cub in his arms hugging him close to his chest who purrs snuggling closer to his him...

After sometime taking each others warmth kook took the baby in kitchen and was about to put him on the counter so he can make dinner but the cub whine clutching his shirt still very shy to face kook making him chuckled...

Kook:"okok im not putting you down my clingy baby stay in daddy's arms okay.."he said and the cub growls lowly snuggling in the crook of his neck...licking his neck softly....

Kook:"am i that delicious baby?? Or are you hungry? why are you licking my neck..."he asked caressing his furr while making the dinner but the cub didnt replied just busy licking his neck and kook let him...

He set the dinner on the table and both eat together while kook telling the cub some stories who were listening to him very carefully while occasionally growling happily....

~~~~~~~~~~~~•••

He wash the dishes while the cub sitting on the counter....

Kook:"baby im going to take a shower okay i will on the tv for you.... you can watch it or wait inside the room till i come back okay.."he said but the cub just jumped from the counter making kook's heart almost jumped out of his chest while his eyes widen but the cub safely land on the floor making kook sigh in relief he was so close to get a heart attack...

The cub just ran away from there making kook confused....he looked around but the cub was nowhere....

Kook:"damnn he's fast...where did he went now..."he thought but then shrugged as all the windows and doors are locked so nothing to worry about...

He went to room and took a towel and his clothes from the closet...

Kook:"baby im going to take a shower dont be scared okay....babyyyy?..."he said but get no response...

Kook:"at least you can say a yess why you always ignore me..."he said sulking and then hit his own head...

Kook:"you really gone mad buddy...how can he say "yes" are you that dumb..."he thought cursing himself  mentally and went inside the bathroom stripping himself and went inside the shower cubicle and sighed in relief when the warm water hit his body....

~~~~~~~•••

He was done showering and was about to take the towel when he shrieked in fear....

Kook:"wt- baby what are you doing up there...how did you even get there...and from how long  are you here...oh my God.."he said in disbelief looking at the cub who was sitting on the top shelf in the shower cubicle watching him innocently....

The cub growls softly licking his lips looking at kook with wide sparkly eyes...making kook chuckled...

He turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist and looked at his baby who was licking his mouth, his tiny tongue peeking out watching him with hungry doe eyes......

Kook:"is my baby enjoying watching daddyy hmm...is daddy looking tasty princess..."he said and got shocked when the cub growls excitedly wiggling his tail happily...making kook chuckled...

Kook:"hmm i see my baby is looking excited and hungry.....wanna feast on daddyy princess???...come on my fierce lil snowball attack on daddyy....daddy is all yours anyway come on princess..."he said cheekily and get stunned when the cub actually jumped on him snuggling in his neck and kook immediately held his baby close so he wont slipped out of his hold...

The cub opened his smol mouth and bit on kook's neck lightly his tiny fangs pinching on his neck like little needles but it didnt hurt kook at all he was just laughing at his baby's eagerness who was actually trying to eat him....

The cub bit a little hard on kook's neck his tiny fangs pierce through kook's neck and a little blood came out from the two tiny hole....

Kook:"oww princess...i thought you are cub but why are you biting me like a vampire...do you wanna drink my blood??..."he asked chuckling and the cub growls happily and latched on his neck sucking the blood eagerly making kook laugh at the ticklish feeling kook scratch the back of his ears making the cub whine and with other hand he was patting the tiny bum of his baby...

The cub eagerly lick on the blood sucking on kook's neck snuggling more into his neck purring loudly making cute sucking noises on his neck and kook laughed loudly.....

Kook:"easy there my little baby omega daddy is not going anywhere....calm down princess...i didnt knew you like drinking blood or its just my blood that you find tasty? What if you really are a vampire who can shift into different animals??? Woaahh im really gone mad..."he laughed shaking his head....

Kook:"but its okay i dont care whatever you are either a cub or a vampire im willing to offer myself to you to feast on anyway my lovee...."he said chuckling at his own words and went out of the bathroom with his baby latched on his neck mewling cutely and he let his baby do whatever he wants as it didn't hurt him...

(A/N:Yes kook knows that his baby cub is an omega...how??? Well dont ask me he just knowss thatt😌💅....)

He wore his trouser and dried his hairs with one hand while with other hand he was holding his baby securely who was busy feasting on his daddy licking and sucking on his neck humming and purring in his hold....

After drying his hair he dim the room lights and layed on the bed with his baby in his arms his face in the crook of his neck...he looked down slightly when he felt no movement and pulled the cub away from his neck to see who was sleeping peacefully but whine when he pulled him away from his neck...

The cub started mouthing the air his smol tongue peeking out whinning in the sleep making kook chuckled and he again put him on his neck and feel the cub again started licking his neck in his sleep while purring and snuggled more into his neck curling himself in a tiny ball...

Kook:"did my princess got a new habit of sucking on my neck..."kook said to no one while smiling kissing his tiny head and snuggled to his baby's soft furr covering both of them with blanket and slept  with his baby in his arms...

NEXT DAY.....

Kook  woke up when sunlight hit his face and he open his eyes just to feel blessed when he saw his baby was holding his face in his smol paws and his tiny head was on his cheek sleeping soundly....his eyes went teary a little and he softly wrapped his hands around his tiny body pulling his baby more closed to his face who purrs rubbing his tiny head on kook's cheek....

Kook turn his head slightly just to see his baby's gorgeous face and kiss his smol mouth lovingly...caressing his ears making the cub whine who turn around placing his head on kooks chest and his smol bum on kook's face wiggling his tail slightly which tickles on kook's nose making him sneeze a little loudly disturbing the cub's beauty sleep got who open his eyes looking at kook more like glaring at kook who just laugh nervously getting scared.....the cub huff and got down from his chest on the bed and again sleep....

Kook looked at the cub dumbfound...

Kook:"did he just glare at me because i disturb him?? But it wasn't my fault...its his gorgeous butt's fault...his pretty tail just tickle me that's why i sneezed its not fair princess.....i love him so much and he always just glared at me he's such a sassy stubborn tiny bean hump..."he thought while pouting looking at his sleeping baby....

Kook:"but still i love him...he have all the rights to show me tantrums if he didn't show me then whom he will??aww my little princess you can treat me however you want and I'll be still whipped for you my love .."he mumbles dreamily looking at his baby who turned on his side sleeping soundly....

Kook:"baby wakey wakey...let's have breakfast princess..."he said softly not to startled the little beauty caressing his tummy slightly but the cub tunred on the other side not in the mood of waking up....

Kook:"hmm being this gorgeous and pretty must be tiring right...making my little beauty so tired that he's not waking up now what should i dooo..."he thought sulking being bored without his baby...then he thought to let his baby sleep for sometime while he took a shower and make breakfast....

Kook:"alright my little princess...you sleep for some more time alright till then i will take a shower..."he said and kiss his head covering him with blanket and stood up but he failed to notice how the cub's ears perked up when he said he's  going to take shower....

Kook walked towards the bathroom but halts on his way when he heard the growl he looked behind him and saw his baby jumping on the bed excitedly making grabby hands to him and kook got confused but then it hit him....

Kook:"oh so my baby like seeing daddy while showering hmm...come here you naughty little beauty...."he said climbing on the bed pulling the cub in his arms tickling his smol tummy while peppering his face with kisses making him whine squirming from his hold kicking his tiny legs in the air...

Kook:"okok i will spare you...now lets go having a shower..."he said smirking and lifting the cub who purrs happily snuggling to him....

He went inside the bathroom stripping his clothes and went inside the shower cubicle with the cub in his arms and turn on the shower making the cub shrieked who growls loudly trying to jumped out from kook's hold who immediately hold him tightly...

The cub whines as his tiny body got all wet hitting kook's chest with his smol paws whimpering....

Kook:"uh huh little beauty no going away from shower...you yourself come here with me now enjoy..."he said cheekily and the cub growls loudly making displeased noises showing him that he's upset ....

Kook:"aww im sorry darling i know you hate this but its important... daddy will let you feast on him afterwards okay now dont sulk..."he said washing his furr softly and the cub get quite...

He himself showered and wrapped a towel around his waist while wrapped his little baby in a towel and cooed... his baby was looking so tiny and cute....

He went towards the sink and put the cub on the counter and started brushing his teeth but he noticed something....

He saw his neck and saw nothing on it no mark nothing....he remember the cub pierce his fangs inside his neck last night and was sucking it hardly but why there isnt any mark there ???

He looked at the cub who was sulking clearly upset with him...and kook smile...and did his morning routine and went out of the bathroom but this thought was disturbing him...

Kook:"am i missing something?? How can it be possible even if it was a tiny teeth mark but still it cant be healed overnight right...then how it heald so quickly is my baby really is something else ???..or im a super human who can healed himself quickly?......"he thought but then looked down at the cub in his arms who was lightly hitting on his chest whinning looking at him with angry puppy eyes wanting his attention..

Kook:"im sorry princess daddy was thinking about something now now dont be mad okay my little beauty you know its for your own good right..now give daddy a kissie and sit here while daddy make breakfast...."he said kissing the cub lovingly who purrs licking his lips happily and then he put the cub on the counter after making sure his baby is not mad and started to make breakfast....

To be continued......🌼🌼🌼🌼

I hope you all like this chapter...and im reallyyyy sorry for updating it thisss late and making you all waitt so much for it....please forgive me....

And i reallyy tried my bestt to write this chapter...i seriously Didn't sleep the whole night just to complete this chapter idk why its soo hard to write this one it really took my whole night....i tried my best to write a longer chapter as i promised...i will update the next chapter soon i promise....🌼

If you guys have any request regarding this book or if you want me to write or add any scene in this book which is in your mind then you can tell me i will consider it for sure....

Please dont forget to vote for the chapter as it reallyy took soo much time and hardwork to write....i love you all❤️❤️❤️

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💚💜💚

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

239K 2.6K 39
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž (Intersex version-- Don't even open it if it's not your thing. Thank you.) THE RELATIONSHIP SERIES- Book 1. "I swear to god, I will kill...
446K 23.1K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
105K 1.7K 8
Hello lovelies im back with some new ideas............ This book will have short stories...including.... Flufff Romance Arrange marriage Smut Kinky...
199K 14K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...