Izuku The Man Of Iron

NezutheRatGod द्वारा

After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom br... अधिक

Chapter 1. Beginning Of The Journey To Number 1
Chapter 2. Welcome To UA
Chapter 3. Crazy Gear Head
Chapter 4. Final Blue prints
Chapter 5. Arc Reactor
Chapter 6. Future Plans And Meeting Izuku's Mom
Chapter 7. Designing A Rocket And Building A Factory
Chapter 8. Building The Suit And First Flight
Chapter 9. First And Second Stage Of The Sports Festival
Chapter 10. Third Stage Of Sports The Festival
Chapter 11. Semi And Final Fights
Chapter 12. Grand Opening
Chapter 13. Happiness And Consequences
Chapter 14. Date
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Going To I Island
Chapter 17. Battle For I Island
Chapter 18. Cold Justice
Chapter 19. Rescue And Father
Chapter 20. All Might Vs Iron Man
Chapter 21. Road To Success
Chapter 22. Rivalry
Chapter 23. Court Case
Chapter 24. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 25. Training Camp Battle Part 1
Chapter 26. Training Camp Battle Part 2
Chapter 27. New Arc Reactor And Foundation To The Future
Chapter 28. Preparing For Kamino Ward
Chapter 29. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 30. Another Trial
Chapter 31. Dark Days Ahead
Chapter 32. Saving Someone In Need
Chapter 33. Goodbye And Healing
Chapter 34. Quirk Supremacists
Chapter 35. Greed And Love
Chapter 36. Iron Man Vs Iron Monger
Chapter 37. Family And Preparing For The Expo
Chapter 38. The Future And Alien Life
Chapter 40. Mental Breakdown

Chapter 39. The Race And Whiplash

1.8K 62 25
NezutheRatGod द्वारा

Izuku looked out the plane window and let out an annoyed sigh, he had to fly all the way to Monaco for a race that his company was sponsoring before the big expo they will be holding soon along with having it go on for a while.

Personally he'd rather have stayed home and continued to work on all his projects but his mother convinced him to go and take Mei with him while she watched Eri.

"Izuku are you excited we get meet so many new scientists along with potential customers" said Mei with a large smile.

Looking at her, he let out a small chuckle and decided to nod his head "I guess its not all bad, just wish it wasn't so last minute" he said.

"Yeah it was a bit annoying, but it's fun since now we get to go to a different country!" She said getting more excited.

Both of them were when cut off when the door in the back opened and Cogman walked into the room holding a tray with some food and drinks on it.

"Here you are sir, a bowl of Katsudon and for you Mei, a burger with extra bacon" he said before putting down the drinks and he then went into the back to clean up.

Izuku looked at his food and smiled before taking a bite of it; it almost reminded him of his mom's katsudon. It had all the ingredients, but lacked his mother's love that made the food even better.

He was about to take another bite of it, when Mei suddenly took a bite of it.

"Mmm it's good, but not as good as your mom's" she said.

"Well that's because it doesn't have my mom's love, if it did then that would be scary since Cogman made it" he said with a small chuckle.

Mei thought about it and she had to agree.. that would he scary.

"We shall be making our decent in 1 hour" said the voice of the pilot.

"Welp better finish our food and start to get ready to meet lots of rich people along with scientists and politicians" Izuku said both looking forward to seeing corruption and greed at its finest along with helping him securing more customers to help advance all his projects to set up his family.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Oh come on its not that bad" said Mei walking into the room wearing a beautiful black dress that hugged her in all the right spots.

"I hate cameras, I don't understand how celebrities deal with it" said Izuku walking next to her, holding her hand while wearing a gray suit with a blue buttoned up shirt.

Before they could get very far into the room, they were immediately stopped to get pictures taken.

"Oh this is fun" Izuku said through his smile.

"Trust me I don't like it either, but it's not that bad" said Mei.

"Tell me that when you have them asking you for a picture while questioning you about things that don't matter" said Izuku.

Just then a member of the press walked up and held a mic to Izukus head while the camera man recorded him. "Mr Midoriya quick question, do you agree with the UN representative of Japan that all weapons should be banned in order to make the world safe?".

Izuku immediately gave Mei a look before looking back at the camera "no I don't, taking all weapons has led to nothing but more pain and misery since every dictator and corrupt government works to remove a means to fight back. Hence why the new police NPA Commissioner General in Japan wants to make even more strict quirk and weapon laws. Also one more thing, just because you take away from the people who have them or use them, doesn't mean that won't solve anything. All it'll do is create an black market and let the government do whatever it wants, if you don't believe me then go look at Germany in the 1930's through 40's or Russia during that time as well" said Izuku annoyed before he walked off.

"I... ok I got nothing" said Mei while sighing.

"See what I mean, ask stupid questions, also who the hell would support more government control, my God its already bad enough auntie Mitsuki is still fighting the courts for me since they said I punched a woman" said Izuku.

"Did you?".

"A female villain that was trying to rob a store".

"Oooh here comes big bad Izuku" said Mei with a light giggle.

"Hehe... always know how to cheer me up.. now come on le-" "ahh Izuku Midoriya" said a new voice cutting Izuku off.

He was a young man around his late 20's to early 30's with combed blonde hair, wearing glasses and wearing a gray suit.

"And you are?..." said Izuku not recognizing him at all.

"Ah sorry my fault, forgot you don't like make weapons even though you have one of the best" he said with a smile "my name is Justin Hammer, given Obidiah Industries has all but crumbled, though I bought it for a great price".

"You do know he was a mad man right?" Said Izuku a bit annoyed.

"Ahh but he made good weapons, but thanks to me, now they are the best weapons, especially my newest one, called the ex wife" he said with a confident smirk.

"So it's a piece of shit" thought Izuku and Mei simultaneously.

Before Justin could continue his conversation, agent Colsen arrived "Mr Midoriya if possible I need to talk you for a second".

"Ah Colsen of course, but let me at least escort Mei to her table then I'll join you" said Izuku.

"Of course" he said watching Izuku promptly ignore Justin since he had zero patience for weapons dealers, especially cheap ones that went for the Chinese manufacturing way of mass cheap production where it only lasts a year or 3 tops.

Izuku found a vacant table and led Mei to it "order whatever you want, I'll be back soon" he said giving her a loving kiss before he walked off to talk to Colsen.

They left the banquet area and were sitting in a more secluded part of the building.

"So what's up?" Izuku asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We got word that someone in Russia mightve made something similar to your arc reactor" Colsen said.

This immediately set alarm bells off in Izukus head since he is the only person on the planet who knows how to make a arc reactor and Jarvis has the files to make it in the most heavily incripted files that change the 237 didget code every 0.3 seconds. This made it virtually impossible to hack or break into since this was only the first layer of the firewall to protect his files, with the final layer having a 900 didget code plus needing to know the several other passwords.

"How?" He asked not beating around the bush and wanting to get to the point.

"It's believed not to be the same as your arc reactor, but a crude imitation.. also he's a vengeful man who we believe to be after you since his father wrote some of the theories and drew the designs for what you made" said Colsen.

Izuku nodded his head and stroked his chin "thank you for telling me, I'll make sure to up the security at my company and with me" he said. "Also what's his name?".

"Ivan Vanko and Good idea, also just so your aware I'm the agent assigned to you to help make sure you don't get in trouble".

"I make no promises".

Colsen let out a small smile "Fury mentioned that.. well if you need me I'll be here and send you all the information we gathered on this man".

Izuku watched him leave before he sighed and walked into the bathroom to test his blood.

Blood Toxicity 46%

He then looked up at the mirror and a strange thought entered his mind.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mei was looking around the room wondering where Izuku was, she was honestly hoping they could finally enjoy a date/vacation for a couple days and not have to stress about anything, but lately... he's been more distant and erratic.

She let out a sad sigh as thoughts entered her mind that she didn't want to think of.

Was she not pretty or smart enough for him?.. did she do something?.

Her eyes then caught something that made her heart drop.

Izuku was in a racing suit and was talking the the F1 racer who got angry and hurled his helmet away before stomping off and Izuku got in the car.

"Cogman what's going on?" She said looking at the bot behind her.

"I don't know Ms Mei, this is the first I'm seeing it myself" he said.

"Get the car and suit right now" she said urgently.

"Right away!" He said before running off "Get out of the way you monkeys! Before i strangle you".

"Huh?" Said a man with a monkey quirk.

___

Izuku readjusted himself in his seat before giving the man a thumbs up and waited for the light to turn green.

The seconds ticked by as his heart began to pound before long.. the light turned green and he took off keeping up with the other drivers.

As he raced, he was never aware of a man walking through the area where the staff worked and was waiting for Izuku to return so he could kill him.

Izuku was catching up on another racer and waited until they turned before he slammed on the gas and shot forward past him getting in 5th place.

___

Mei was getting more and more anxious before she looked over and saw that Cogman returned with Izukus redesigned mark 2, instead of it being a backpack, it was now a red and silver suitcase.

She stood up and followed him to the car before getting in the back and Cogman began driving while... quickly succumbing to road rage and for some reason screaming at the French for now driving forward and not backwards.

"I really need to talk to Izuku about this.." she whispered to herself.

"Something wrong Ms Mei?" Asked Cogman.

"Um no".

"Ok good I wa- GET OUT OF THE WAY FRENCHIE THIS IS A ROAD!!".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku rounded another corner and was nearing the start/finish line when he noticed something. Multiple cars were cut in half and some man was standing in the road with electrical whips.

Ivan smirked at seeing his target and moved to the side before slamming his whip down cutting Izukus car in half, sending it flying and rolling a ways before it came to a stop.

"Ugh... where the hell is security here.. or as Cogman would say, they are French but i didn't think they'd retreat from a guy who just had whips" said Izuku before he looked and saw the man walking towards him. "Oh fuck".

Ivan confidently walked up to the car and sent more power to one of his whips before he slashed it down, slicing the car in two, but Izuku was no where to he seen.

"What th-" he was cut off when Izuku slammed a part of one of the destroyed cars against Ivans head, making it spin before he slashed at Izuku sending him flying.

"Tch time you die" he said before trying to hit him, but Izuku rolled out of the way and pulled a device from his pocket which created a glove with a small repulsor that sent a Shockwave which sent Ivan a couple feet back.

"Thank you for this idea Eri" Izuku muttered and was about to shoot again when he saw his car being driven by Cogman closing in. Seeing this he ran to the fence and jumped up on it confusing Ivan before he got hit by said car and smashed into the wall.

"Cogman why did you try to hit me!" Yelled izuku at his robot butler.

"I wasn't sir, I just saw that man trying to kill you and I thought it'd be a good idea to run him over" said Cogman.

"I.. whatev-" "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!" Yelled Mei cutting Izuku off "not only did you decide to go and rave on our date but you almost got yourself killed!!".

"How was I supposed to know I was gonna killed this very second and I thought me racing would make you happy!" He said with him hating himself for lying at the end.

"Well It didn't, if anything it made me more worried! Now get in the car!!" She yelled as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Ugh fine, fine" he muttered walking around the car to the other side and opened the door to get in, when the door was cut in half by Ivan who had a bloody smile on his face as he tried to hit him again.

Cogman immediately backed up the car before ramming into him again, then again and again.

"Mei hand me my case now!!" He yelled to her.

She quickly hurled it out the open door for him and Izuku immediately kicked a part of it.

The suitcase opened up and two gauntlets stood up, so he grabbed them and pulled them up as the suit began to build itself on his arms, before he placed it on his chest where it continued to build itself on him.

Ivan saw this and was about to try to strike him, but then the car backed up and hit him again, making him spit out blood and was pretty sure if the guard rail didn't cave in, then his legs would've been broken. He glared at the robot driving the car and twirled his whip before he slashed the entire upper section of the car off, almost destroying the robot and killing Mei.

With Izuku, the suit finished building itself and he saw what he did and now he was officially pissed. He then kicked the car away to keep Mei and Cogman safe before he looked at Vigo.

"Finally" he said with a grin.

Izuku raised his arm to shoot him, but he immediately got whipped sending his arm away, he was about to try again, but another slash went up his chest before another grabbed his leg and he was thrown through a race car which caused an explosion from the leaking fuel.

Ivan began to run towards Izuku, but had to block a repulsor blast with his electric whips and took a step back.

"Ok I'm officially pissed off" said Izuku standing up and sending another blast which Ivan easily blocked while using his other whip to grab Izuku by his neck and hurling his body over him and smashing him into the ground hard.

"Fuck" said Izuku before his sensors started to go crazy with warnings showing that Ivan was melting through the neck armor by sending more electricity to the whip wrapped around his neck.

Izuku regained his footing and glared at Ivan before he used his arm to wrap around the whip. He then began to get closer as he continued to wrap his body with the whip keeping Ivan from escaping and making it harder for him to fight since Izuku was too close to use his whips effectively.

He dodged a whip before he finally got close enough and punched Ivan hard enough that he'd have some internal bleeding before he picked him up and slammed him into the ground hard, giving him a severe concussion.

Izuku then grabbed the arc reactor from Ivans chest and began to scan it.

It was indeed a real arc reactor but extremely crued and unstable, it also showed that it wasn't meant for stability, just power output meaning this thing needed to burn off more electricity than it produced or it would have a melt down.

He then crushed it till it couldn't be salvaged even by himself, then he wrapped the whip from his body before stepping back, letting the police arrest Ivan.

As he was dragged away, he looked at Izuku and started to laugh as blood spat out his mouth "hahahaha you loose".

Izuku just clenched his fists before he turned and went towards Mei to make sure she was ok.

___

Chapter 40. Mental Breakdown. Coming soon.

Chapter 41. New Inspiration. Coming soon

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

11.2K 455 14
‼️NOMU DEKU STORY‼️ Izuku Midoriya, quirkless and hated by everyone around him. Too trusting for his own good, it only ever brings him pain. It's a t...
64.7K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
252K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
180K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...