Thunderbird One's Angels!

By PhoenixBunny456

Scott Tracy had only one love, aside from International Rescue, his former girlfriend Phoebe. He was going to... More

Chapter Two: You Brought More Than Happiness, You Brought Hope
Chapter Three: The Twins Training Has Begun!
Chapter Four: Little Girls Big World!
Chapter Five: The Mean Man Responsible for Grandpa's Accident!
Chapter Six: A Third Tracy Baby!
Chapter Seven: Luna's Space Adventure With Uncle Alan!
Chapter Eight: Sherbert and the Gray Ninja!
Chapter Nine: Daddy's Radiation Adventure!
Chapter Ten: A Family I Love and That Needs Me!
Chapter Eleven: FireFlash!
Chapter Twelve: Virgil's Really Big Rescue!
Chapter Thirteen: A World Without Technology!
Chapter Fourteen: Unplugged - The Luddites Vs The Tracy Family!
Chapter Fifteen: Daddy's Runaway Train Adventure!
Chapter Sixteen: It Wants To Play!
Chapter Seventeen: Trapped on Thunderbird Five!
Chapter Eighteen: Genius Twins!
Chapter Nineteen: Quetacha Mountains!

Chapter One: Submarine Cuties!

217 8 10
By PhoenixBunny456

[Three Years Ago - 2052]

The five foot one petite brunette walks into her house that she shared with her boyfriend. The house was actually in her family for years. She had multiple good news that they'd be celebrating later that night. She'd just gotten hired for a movie as an actress but it'd be difficult. She was pregnant with twin children. The doctor explained that the condom must have broke somehow. There were numerous reasons it could have happened.

"Scott, I picked up some steak. I thought we could stay in and grill." The petite brunette calls out.

"Yeah..." His voice calls out from the other room.

"Scott?" She asks and followed the sound of his voice to the bedroom where he was watching the news, "What's wrong?"

"There's been an explosion." Scott explains and she looks around the room. He was packing.

"An explosion?" She asks and looks at the TV.

"We've just gotten reports that the Zero-X, an experimental spaceship with the new T-Drive engine, has just exploded. The GDF reported that there was only one soul on board. Jeff Tracy of International Rescue. Search and recovery are looking for Jeff but there is no word. International Rescue is on the scene in Thunderbird Two and Thunderbird Four, but it appears to be a recovery mission, not a rescue mission." The newscaster states and her eyes widened.

"Your father." She exclaims.

"He's gone. I have to get back to Tracy Island." Scott tells her.

"Scott, I... you know I just got hired for that movie..." She explains.

"I know. And I don't want to stop your dreams." Scott tells her, "I love you too much to make you put aside your dreams to live on Tracy Island with me, Phoebe."

"So what are you saying, Scott?" She asks.

"As much as I don't want to do it... we should break up." Scott tells her.

"W-What if we just did long distance?" She asks.

"I'll be too busy and so will you. We'll never see each other." Scott tells her, touching her cheek gently. She looks at him.

"The world needs you with International Rescue, Scott. I'll be okay, I promise." She tells him. He nods at her. She wraps her arms around him, hugging him tightly. She slowly lets go and he grabs his things and he takes one last look at her. She stood there with a gentle smile on her face and a loving look in her eyes. He wanted to engrave the image in his mind for the rest of his life.

"I look forward to seeing you make it big." He tells her, "Just be careful. I'd hate to have to see you again as International Rescue." She giggles at him and with that he left. Her smile faded and she sat down on her bed and cried. It hurt Scott too. He'd just lost his father and lost the woman he loved by letting her go because his brothers needed him.

Eight months later, Phoebe gave birth to twin healthy baby girls. They had their father's brown hair and the oldest twin looked like she'd end up having brown eyes like her uncles and grandfather. However, the youngest twin had beautiful blue eyes just like Phoebe and like Scott. She looked like she'd be a female twin of her father one day though. As they started to grow, Phoebe was right. The oldest, Willow, looked like Phoebe with brown eyes while the youngest, Luna, looked like a female twin of her father. They were her entire world.

[Three Years Later - 2055]

"Take five, Phoebe." The director calls out. Three years later, Phoebe was the star of the movie Submarine Bears where she was a girl who wore bear-shaped ears and fought the forces of evil in the ocean with her mermaid friends. They had this giant pool connected to a tube where everyone got out with ease.

"Thanks." Phoebe explains and she looks over as her wobbly daughters wandered into the room she was in. She looks at them and smiles. She hugged them both. The cast headed out of the makeshift sub she was in with the girls. She picks her daughters up and she was about to leave when there was an earthquake. The electricity shorts out and Phoebe looks over as she hears the sound of the door to the room she was in begin to close. She rushes towards the door but doesn't make it. She's locked in the room. The ceiling starts to give out above the sub and Phoebe crashes to the floor and lays over her daughters protectively.

"Phoebe!" Voices called out outside the sub but couldn't get to her after the world stopped shaking. It was after they realized that the oxygen of the sub was shut off from the power that they realized that it was time to call International Rescue.

"Hello! International Rescue! This is the Crew of Submarine Bears movie set! We need help! An earthquake dropped the ceiling on our set and now our main actress can't get out!" The person calling it in exclaims.

"This is International Rescue, we're on our way." A voice says.

[Meanwhile]

A beautiful island is brought into view. A house sat on the island as it looked like it was actually coming out of the island. It had been so well designed that it wasn't just livable, it was also the location for International Rescue's base. A beeping sound signals Scott Tracy to the mission deployment lounge with two of his brothers. Scott was now twenty-five years old and hadn't changed much. He was already as tall as he was going to get at twenty-two. His brothers were twenty-two and sixteen. Though sixteen, the second youngest, Gordon was helping out with rescues. He'd been only thirteen when he was trying to find their father three years ago.

"International Rescue, we've got a situation." The third born brother out of five explains.

"What can you report, Thunderbird Five?" Scott asks.

"The set of your favorite movie, Scott." He replies.

"Phoebe's movie? Is Phoebe okay, John?" Scott asks.

"They suffered an Earthquake. She was in the sub when the doors sealed because they literally are in a giant pool for filming." John explains.

"A pool? Sounds like a job for Thunderbird Four." Gordon explains.

"It's not that simple. The sub isn't a real sub, it's just a pressurized box with oxygen pouring into it." John replies, "But the oxygen is shut off."

"Phoebe should have enough breathable air until Thunderbird Four arrives to evacuate her out." Scott explains.

"She's not alone." John explains, "She's got two others with her."

"F-A-B, John, we're on our way. I'll go ahead in Thunderbird One, you two follow in Thunderbird Two. I'll try to get oxygen into that sub for the three of them." Scott explains.

"There's a tube that's still intact." John explains.

"I'll use that to get to the sub." Scott explains, "See you in the sky."

Scott pulls down on the lights which acted as a lock for accessing his outfit. He gets spun around before he steps forward into the little area that will take him down to Thunderbird One. His eyes are shown up close as the machine puts his outfit on. His arm and leg braces are put on as he steps into his boots. He's taken over to Thunderbird One as his chair sat waiting. Thunderbird One pulls the chair in after he sits down in it and the hatch closes. Thunderbird One is moved into position below the pool that opens up for Thunderbird One to launch.

Meanwhile, Virgil runs over and stands in front of a picture of a rocket behind his father's desk. He stands against it and after it slowly falls back he slides back and his shoulders are grabbed by a metal contraption as the picture closes. His face is shown up close as the machine holding him changes his clothes. His gloves and boots are placed on him before he's spun around and brought to Thunderbird Two where he closes the hatch. He selects the Module Four Box and Gordon is raised into the cockpit. Gordon fixes his sash before he rushes over and sits down in his co-pilot seat. Virgil moves Thunderbird Two into position to launch.

Both Thunderbirds launch in unison before Scott switches to horizontal flight and flies by Thunderbird Two.

"Thunderbirds Are Go!" Scott announces, "I'm putting on the gas. I'll see you two there."

"F-A-B, Thunderbird One." Virgil explains and Scott takes off. Virgil looks at Gordon as he turns off comms.

"This is going to be interesting." Virgil explains.

"What is?" Gordon asks.

"Scott hasn't seen Phoebe in three years." Virgil explains.

"Yeah?" Gordon replies.

"He was going to propose." Virgil explains.

"Whoa, what?!" Gordon exclaims.

"Yeah, he loved her. He thought he was going to spend the rest of his life with her." Virgil explains.

"Why didn't he propose?" Gordon asks.

"Dad's crash." Virgil explains, "He thought we needed him more than he needed her."

"What? He used family to sacrifice a chance at a future?" Gordon asks.

"It's... a bit more complicated than that. He knew she'd agree to come with to Tracy Island and settle down." Virgil explains.

"Yeah?" Gordon replies.

"But she had a dream to be an actress and she'd just gotten the role of Submarine Bears first movie..." Virgil explains.

"A kids movie..." Gordon explains, "Alan loved it about as much as Scott did."

"Scott loved it because of Phoebe." Virgil explains, "Don't make fun of him, but after he'd broken things off with her... I heard him crying a lot."

"Because of Dad or letting her go? Because she's hot!" Gordon exclaims.

"Because of letting her go. He thought she was... his soulmate like Mom and Dad were each other's." Virgil explains.

"And now he's got a chance to be with her again." Gordon explains.

"Yeah, you're telling me. What's the probability that three years after they break up they meet again?" Virgil asks, "Because of a rescue no doubt?"

"That's true." Gordon replies.

[Meanwhile - Thunderbird One]

Thunderbird One arrives overhead. Scott looks around through his bottom view port for a way in. He jetpacks down and gets spoken to by the people who remained inside.

"F-A-B, get to safety." Scott explains and runs towards the tube. He looks at the tube. It wouldn't survive another earthquake.

"Thunderbird Five, the tube won't survive another earthquake. The only way I see to get in is to head through the tube and cut my way in." Scott explains.

"But if there's an earthquake, that tunnel will flood, right into the sub." John explains.

"I've got three rebreathers for them." Scott exclaims and he heads into the tube. He connects a comms device.

"This is International Rescue's Scott Tracy, Phoebe? Are you okay?" Scott asks.

"Scott?" Phoebe's voice calls out but sounds nearly out of breath.

"Back away from the door. I'm cutting my way in." Scott announces.

"O-Okay, we're away from the door." Phoebe calls out. Scott begins cutting into the door and makes an entrance for him. He pulls the door away and his eyes widen in shock when he sees Phoebe sitting there holding two little girls.

"Phoebe..." Scott says.

"Scott..." Phoebe breathes out and he runs over to her and holds out the rebreathers, "Give it to the girls."

"Are these um... little costars?" Scott asks.

"They're my... daughters." Phoebe explains as Scott places the rebreathers against the girls' little faces and hooks it up so they could breathe. They both coughed and started to come to.

"I brought one for you too, Phoebe." He says and presses it against her face. She touches his hand and he looks at her.

"I missed you too." He tells her.

"I missed you more." She tells him.

"So um... daughters... your... um... husband and you must be thrilled." He explains.

"I'm not married." She explains.

"Then boyfriend?" He asks worried she dated after they broke up.

"Scott, you're the only man I've ever been with... physically." She explains.

"What? But I always..." He states.

"The doctor said the condom must have broken or something along those lines and... nine months later I had these beautiful girls." She explains.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks.

"Because... the world needed you in International Rescue. I told you that." She explains, "Please don't be angry with me." She looks at him with sad eyes.

"We're parents..." He tells her and he looks down at the girls. He looks at Phoebe. He wasn't letting go of them again.

"Thunderbird One, brace yourself! You've got another earthquake coming your way!" John warns. Scott quickly connects the three of them and connects them to him so the little ones didn't get swept away.

"Hold the rebreathers to one of their faces. It's about to get wet in here." Scott announces as the earthquake hits. They hear creaking before the tube breaks off. The entire sub starts dropping deeper into the water. Scott grabs onto the three girls and they fall against the back wall as the sub drops to the bottom of the pool. Water rushed in quickly and the toddlers started freaking out. Phoebe starts humming a song for them and Scott looks at her. It was the song that Phoebe had made up for International Rescue.

"You still intact down there Thunderbird One?" John asks.

"Yes, where's Thunderbird Two?" Scott asks.

"Arriving now." John explains.

"Scott, there's nowhere to launch Thunderbird Four. I'm going to have to remove the roof to lower Thunderbird Four in to launch." Virgil announces.

"We're okay for now." Scott explains as he looks at his daughters. They looked beautiful, just like their mother. He looks at Phoebe remembering just how much he loved her. He couldn't believe that they had kids. He'd missed two years with his daughters already. Girls. He had daughters. He wondered where that came from, especially given the fact that he was the oldest of five boys.

"Willow, it needs to stay on sweetie." Phoebe tells one of the little girls.

"No!" Willow cries out, "I no wike it!"

"Willow, listen to your mama please so your uncle Gordon can save the four of us." Scott explains.

"Did you just say uncle Gordon?" Virgil asks.

"Since when am I an uncle?" Gordon asks.

"It's a long story, one that I hope will be an understanding one when we get topside." Scott explains.

"I'm guessing there's no swimming to safety?" Gordon asks and Scott looks around. He turns on a flashlight.

"That's a big no. We landed with the door I created facing down." Scott explains.

"Is the sub full with water?" Virgil asks.

"Let me check." Scott explains and he looks at Phoebe, "I'll be right back." Phoebe nods and tries to hold all three rebreathers the best she could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 300 56
What happens when the antisocial Tracy meets a witch he didn't even know he wanted? Sometimes what you want and what you need are two different thing...
652 27 12
AU. Alan Tracy always dreamed of being a Thunderbird, but being the youngest son of five, he was often forgotten. The Hood suddenly took over Tracy I...
77 0 25
When the rocket ship you're on starts to go a little wrong, who are you going to call? Being part of a super-secret rescue organisation sure puts a c...
10.9K 139 16
When Alan was born he had something wrong with his heart which left him with a serious heart disease but his brothers never knew how serious it was b...