Chapter One: Submarine Cuties!

[Three Years Ago - 2052]

The five foot one petite brunette walks into her house that she shared with her boyfriend. The house was actually in her family for years. She had multiple good news that they'd be celebrating later that night. She'd just gotten hired for a movie as an actress but it'd be difficult. She was pregnant with twin children. The doctor explained that the condom must have broke somehow. There were numerous reasons it could have happened.

 There were numerous reasons it could have happened

"Scott, I picked up some steak. I thought we could stay in and grill." The petite brunette calls out.

"Yeah..." His voice calls out from the other room.

"Scott?" She asks and followed the sound of his voice to the bedroom where he was watching the news, "What's wrong?"

"There's been an explosion." Scott explains and she looks around the room. He was packing.

"An explosion?" She asks and looks at the TV.

"We've just gotten reports that the Zero-X, an experimental spaceship with the new T-Drive engine, has just exploded. The GDF reported that there was only one soul on board. Jeff Tracy of International Rescue. Search and recovery are looking for Jeff but there is no word. International Rescue is on the scene in Thunderbird Two and Thunderbird Four, but it appears to be a recovery mission, not a rescue mission." The newscaster states and her eyes widened.

"Your father." She exclaims.

"He's gone. I have to get back to Tracy Island." Scott tells her.

"Scott, I... you know I just got hired for that movie..." She explains.

"I know. And I don't want to stop your dreams." Scott tells her, "I love you too much to make you put aside your dreams to live on Tracy Island with me, Phoebe."

"So what are you saying, Scott?" She asks.

"As much as I don't want to do it... we should break up." Scott tells her.

"W-What if we just did long distance?" She asks.

"I'll be too busy and so will you. We'll never see each other." Scott tells her, touching her cheek gently. She looks at him.

"The world needs you with International Rescue, Scott. I'll be okay, I promise." She tells him. He nods at her. She wraps her arms around him, hugging him tightly. She slowly lets go and he grabs his things and he takes one last look at her. She stood there with a gentle smile on her face and a loving look in her eyes. He wanted to engrave the image in his mind for the rest of his life.

"I look forward to seeing you make it big." He tells her, "Just be careful. I'd hate to have to see you again as International Rescue." She giggles at him and with that he left. Her smile faded and she sat down on her bed and cried. It hurt Scott too. He'd just lost his father and lost the woman he loved by letting her go because his brothers needed him.