Chapter Five: The Mean Man Responsible for Grandpa's Accident!

[LATER - Tracy Island]

The group walks into the mission deployment room. Phoebe hugs Luna and Willow was boasting about helping. Scott hugs Luna with Phoebe.

"Hey, good work, guys." Kayo explains.

"Welcome back." Grandma Tracy says.

"I helped Uncle Virgil." Willow exclaims.

"I saw." Alan replies.

"Good to have you back." Brains explains. Gordon places the device on the table.

"What do you think?" Gordon asks.

"I think you found where sea junk goes to die." Alan explains.

"It is rather crudely made." Brains says and Virgil yawns, "I'll begin my analysis immediately." There is a beeping sound.

"International Rescue, I'm picking up seismic activity like I've never seen before." John explains, "Multiple earthquakes all under the sea. Epicenters are equal distances apart and they're going off in sequence."

"Are earthquakes supposed to do that?" Willow asks.

"No." Phoebe replies.

"Earthquakes t-typically don't work like that." Brains explains, "This is highly unusual."

"I'm telling you, it's because someone is causing them on purpose with these things." Gordon says.

"Why would someone want to cause an earthquake? It's 2060. That's not the kind of world we live in." Virgil explains.

"Bad guys?" Willow states.

"Who's the bad guy though? Bad guys aren't real." Luna explains.

"Still It's 2060. That's not the kind of world we live in." Virgil explains.

"I'm afraid it might be, Virgil." Lady Penelope says as she appears in hologram form, "It was made with off-the-shelf components, according to my expert."

"Expert?" Scott asks with a raised eyebrow.

"That would be me, sir." Parker explains, appearing in hologram form, "Quite a brisk trade for these bits on the black market. So, I'm told."

"In that case, they should be easy to track." Brains explains.

"Precisely. I already have." Lady Penelope announces, "We're at the address to where much of the equipment was shipped." Parker and her walk forward and look around the warehouse. Everyone waited in anticipation.

"Hmm, this is rather alarming." Lady Penelope explains.

"Oh?" Luna asks.

"There's a note here addressed to International Rescue." Lady Penelope announces.

"A note?" Willow asks.

"For us?" Luna asks.

"It says, 'Press me and all your questions will be answered'." Lady Penelope explains.

"Hmm." Phoebe explains.

"I say we press the button and deal with the consequences." Scott suggests.

"Are you sure that's wise?" Phoebe asks.

"Pheebs is right, I smell a trap." Alan comments.

"Since when can Uncle Alan smell traps?" Luna asks sarcastically and Alan laughs.

"I wouldn't touch that with a 10-foot pole." Grandma Tracy adds.

"I want answers!" Scott demands.

"I'm telling ya, trap." Alan comments.