Chapter Three: The Twins Training Has Begun!

[Five Years Later - 2060]

It'd been five years. The twins were seven years old and they were already learning a lot from their uncles. They also helped out with the easier, less dangerous rescues. The twins were becoming their own girls as well. Luna liked to keep her hair long and dress in cute dresses and outfits while Willow had taken the tomboy route. That made it really easy to tell them apart. Scott and Phoebe were happy to have the girls and were wondering if they were ready for the next step of having another kid. But little did Scott know that six months ago, they'd actually made that decision and Phoebe was trying to think of a way to tell him.

[Meanwhile]

One day, the weather is shown picking up and a hot air balloon is shown before a father and son are zoomed in on. The father held a radio in his hand as he was calling for help.

"Mayday! Mayday! We're out of control and gaining altitude." The Father exclaims.

"Dad, I'm scared!" The boy cries out.

"Stay low and hang on to me." The father says. The boy's hat blows away and the basket flips and he almost falls.

"Dad!" The boy exclaims and he helps his father back into the basket.

"We're at ten thousand feet and climbing!" The father exclaims after grabbing the radio again, "Can anyone hear me?!" They hear the sound of an engine roaring and the boy gasps in shock as he looks around.

"What is that?" The father asks and Thunderbird Two emerges out of the storm clouds.

"It's International Rescue!" The boy exclaims.

[Thunderbird Two]

"I'm tracking them, Uncle Virgil." Willow says as she sat in the suit that Brains had made for her. She pushes some of her short hair behind her ear and looks at them.

"Good. Belt on." Virgil explains.

"Yep." Willow replies. Virgil gets up and walks over before he is risen up on a platform and he looks up at the father and son.

"Looks like you could use a little help." Virgil announces and holds out his hands.

"Look after him!" The father exclaims and passes the boy to Virgil.

"I've got him." Virgil explains and sets the boy down beside him and reaches for the father, "Take my hand!"

"It's just... I-I c-can't reach!" The father says before the hot air balloon comes loose from a gust of wind and he is sent flying.

"DAD!" The boy yells.

"Thunderbird Five, I need you now!" Virgil calls out hitting the button for International Rescue on his shoulder sash.

[Thunderbird Five]

Thunderbird Five is shown in space before John floats over the scene of what he was looking at. John presses the button on his sash to respond.

"Tracking his descent." John explains, "Coordinates are locked in."

[Thunderbird Two]

Virgil lowers down into Thunderbird Two with the boy. Willow looks back at her uncle and the boy.

"Uncle John's tracking him." Willow explains and Virgil nods.

"Please, you have to save him!" The boy exclaims.

"No one is losing their dad today." Virgil explains. The boy moves to a chair with Virgil's help.

"John? What's our time window?" Virgil asks.