Chapter Eighteen: Genius Twins!

[FAB ONE]

"Here comes another one from John. This is fun. What is he doing? Is that some kind of interpretive dance or...?" Lady Penelope explains. She watches the entire video.

"Parker, I'm becoming concerned with these bizarre videos." Lady Penelope explains, "Perhaps isolation has driven John a bit..."

"Space bonkers?" Parker asks and chuckles, "I've seen this sort of thing before, you know. But it was deep-sea bonkers and it was with Gordon... and he was on dry land, come to think of it."

"Hmm... I'm beginning to think this is more than a game." Penelope says, "John may be in trouble."

"Luna says Uncle John's running out of air, Lady Penelope." Willow breathes out in shock.

"Perhaps you should give him a call on the regular channel, m'lady?" Parker suggests.

"Yes, I agree. I want to get to the bottom of this." Penelope replies and signals a call to International Rescue through the car and gets Hologram John.

"Hello, Lady Penelope." Hologram John explains.

"Is everything alright up there, John?" Lady Penelope asks.

"Why, yes, Lady Penelope. Why do you ask?" Hologram John asks. Willow shakes her head at Lady Penelope.

"No reason. Just thinking of you all alone up there in space." Lady Penelope explains.

"It's nice to be thought of, but I'm not really alone... I can see everything from up here. Everything." Hologram John replies.

"I'm sure you can. Catch you later, John." Lady Penelope explains and hangs up on him.

"No mention of Luna with him..." Parker explains.

"Willow, get your parents." Lady Penelope explains.

"F-A-B!" Willow exclaims.

[Tracy Island]

Willow rushes into the room to her parents.

"Willow, how many times have we told you not to run in the house? Who are you talking to?" Phoebe scolds.

"Me." Lady Penelope explains.

"Tracy Island. What's up, Lady P?" Scott asks.

"I've just received some weird messages from John and Luna sent Willow a video explaining how something has taken over Thunderbird Five and John is running out of oxygen." Lady Penelope explains.

"What do you mean? We're talking to Thunderbird Five right now." Scott states.

"Yeah, still totally quiet out here. Must be some kind of record." Hologram John explains.

"I thought I was talking to him a moment ago and now I'm not so sure." Lady Penelope explains.

"Hold on... Hey John, Grandma Tracy made some fresh cookies, too bad you are so cooped up in Thunderbird Five or you could be enjoying them with us." Scott explains.

"Of all the things I miss up here, I miss Grandma Tracy's cookies the most." Hologram John states.

"He actually wants Grandma Tracy's cookies?" Alan asks.

"Checkmate." Willow mutters, "No one here, I repeat no one likes Grandma Tracy's cookies!"

"That's not John!" Scott exclaims.

"Where's Luna?!" Phoebe asks.

"Alan, time to suit up! Brains! Reroute the communications array! We need to see the real John!" Scott orders.