Chapter Seven: Luna's Space Adventure With Uncle Alan!

Thunderbird Three is shown launching as Alan and Luna are shown inside Thunderbird Three. Today, while her parents were on a tough mission with most of the rest of her uncles, Luna was bored. She begged Alan to take her with him on cleaning duty. They got the okay from Scott and Phoebe. Willow was annoying her uncle John in space as it was his turn to child-sit.

"Pre-flight complete!" Alan says as the island is zoomed in on.

"Roger, Thunderbird Three. Skies are clear." John says, "Good luck on your mission."

"I totally can't believe you wanted to come." Alan states.

"I get to spend time with Uncle Alan!" Luna exclaims, "I want to fly Thunderbird Three one day!" Alan laughs boastfully.

"Cool! Starting countdown to launch!" Alan exclaims, "Three..."

"Two!" Luna exclaims.

"One!" Alan exclaims and fires the thrusters causing them to take off into the sky, "Thunderbird Three is GO!" Luna holds her arms up.

"Weeeeee!" Luna exclaims and giggles. Alan and Luna get into space and Alan locks onto his target that he was looking for.

"Target identified! Grappling arms deployed!" Alan announces to John, Willow, and Luna as Alan flies Thunderbird Three through the trash field in space, "Easy does it..." Alan starts gathering the trash and they fly away.

"It's going to be a long day..." Alan states with a sigh.

"Uncle Alan is bored already?" Luna asks.

"Hey, someone has to clean up all that junk floating around out there." John adds.

"Oh, this is just grunt work, John." Alan complains.

"You're teaching your niece not to litter." John reminds him. Alan thought about it. Alan rolls his eyes. They end up grabbing something while Alan complains.

"How come Scott, Phoebe and Gordon get to do a high-rise rescue and we get stuck with not just garbage duty but child-sitting duty?" Alan complains.

"You always moan you never get to take Thunderbird Three out enough." John points out as he tracked Thunderbird Three's flight path as well as everyone else. Willow was doing summersaults behind John, having fun at zero gravity.

"Me and my big mouth." Alan mutters. Luna looks at Alan when they hear metal clank behind them. Suddenly, Thunderbird Three is pulled back. Luna looks at Alan.

"Did we hit something?" Luna asks.

"No." Alan replies, "What was that?" Alan turns Thunderbird Three around to have a look.

"There's something up ahead." Alan announces.

"Scanners aren't picking anything up." John comments, "Are you sure it isn't just dirt on your portal again?" Alan reaches forward and wipes the glass. Alan shrugs and shakes his head.

"No. It's out there, alright." Alan announces, "And that means I get to go out for a wander! Luna, helmet on." Luna pulls her helmet on.

"Any excuse." John states. Alan heads out on his hoverboard and has a look at the odd machine.

"Are you getting this, Thunderbird Five?" Alan asks as he flies around it, scanning it for Thunderbird Five while he checks it out.

"Affirmative Thunderbird Three, running a trace." John explains, "Looks like some kind of weapon."

"Weapon? What's a weapon?" Willow asks. Alan wipes off a screen and sees it was struggling to connect; it shows a symbol of an explosion before it begins counting down.